Man it amazes me that..... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-23-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Man it amazes me that.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145072,00.html

With 95% of the media out for blood against Bush he still beat John Kerry by 3 million votes

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2005, 09:28 AM   #2
Regular

Quote:
House minority leader Nancy Pelosi (search) wrote, "I donít feel much like celebrating. So Iím going to mark the occasion by pledging to do everything in my power to fight the Republicansí agenda." Adding, "Tell President Bush that party time is over."
It's on *****

Reddit
Old 01-23-2005, 11:05 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
I guess Pelosi is gonna vote against anything the republicans support instead of voting to help our country? thanks alot, ****er
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2005, 11:12 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Send a message via AIM to 232stang01 Send a message via Yahoo to 232stang01
here we go again...
232stang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:01 PM   #5
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang01
here we go again...

Reddit
Old 01-23-2005, 12:14 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
:whistle:
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:37 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
yep, peace is good....

Peace through victory!!!!

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:57 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
its not about who won or lost its about the people who cant get over it, some people think they are right regardless of anything put forth.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Wanna know what amazes me that your just as bad as they are.

Why cant you get over the fact that their are people that are NEVER gonna be happy about this situation and you are as bad as them. We obviously know 90% of this board sides wit Bush so why keep doing it. To make yourselves happy?

What ABC did is completely wrong and they as well need to get over it.

If I can get over it everyone can. People need lifes besides being so stuck in some gawd damn elections. I honestly thought that after the election all this poltic BS would be done. Guess some people cant get over some others persons opinion
Sad very Sad indeed :patriot:
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 01:09 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
biotching is the american way be happy we can do it instead of being in fear for our lives if we say one bad word WOOT be thankful for the people whos opinoin you hate
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 01:19 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

"Tell President Bush that party time is over" .... Uh.. Bush won the election.. you can't do **** lady deal with him for another 4 years. So cry me a ****ing river and get over it.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 01:24 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
biotching is the american way be happy we can do it instead of being in fear for our lives if we say one bad word WOOT be thankful for the people whos opinoin you hate
Amen to that

But the American way is...Im gonna sue you b*tch mmhms
Old 01-23-2005, 01:30 PM   #13
Regular

lol its not just "a few people" that can't get over.

It's the Democratic party as a whole.

And I will continue to show everyone how full of **** they are because I don't want the current Democratic party to gain power.

We have elections in 2006 and 2008, it never ends

Reddit
Old 01-23-2005, 01:35 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
lol its not just "a few people" that can't get over.

It's the Democratic party as a whole.

And I will continue to show everyone how full of **** they are because I don't want the current Democratic party to gain power.

We have elections in 2006 and 2008, it never ends
wow your just as bad as Moore. How about I start posting every wrong doing the Republicans do. Cause I betcha most of you will be screaming bloody murder if I do. So dont be as bad as them and get over it too.
Old 01-23-2005, 01:59 PM   #15
Regular

Go ahead... no one here is stopping you.

But please back it up with facts.

For example you could post where President Bush says he will do everything in his power to destroy the democratic party.

Can you do that for me?

The democratic party isnt doing whats best for this country by working together, they are voting against everything the Republicans put up "just because"

And I won't even respond to the Moore comment

Reddit
Old 01-23-2005, 02:08 PM   #16
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
i cant wait for little kids to have signs saying "Bush Is Yucky"
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 02:10 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Right cause your a politician oh thats right cause everything the media prints must be right that must be it. Damn you know alot what foxnews posts cause they arent impartial at all.

Secondly ive gotten over it. Your the ONLY one posting this crap. But thats fine once I find the article of where Bush wants to invade Iran next for this term as president Id like to see how you guys react to that.

Prolly make up some lies and that its best for our country just like it was the best intrest for our country to go spend 40 million dollars on parties that Bush briefly visited. Thats cool

Its even cooler that soldiers who have been on leave for years are once again being called back to service because recruiting rates for the armed forces are at its lowest ever that they now have to go on MTV to try to make it cool to sign up now.

Gawd i seriously hate politics. Gets my blood all flowing and then im gonna have this "hardcore republican" now put me in my "place" cause ill be wrong typical bs as always right Brent Moore
Old 01-23-2005, 03:10 PM   #18
Regular

lol why are you calling me Brent Moore? Thats not helping your case any. I am far from some Right wing republican fanatic.

I am glad YOU got over it. Now if everyone else would then maybe I wouldnt post ****. YOU don't = the democratic party. Just because YOU got over it doesnt mean that THEY did.

The fact is THEY ARENT GOING TO GET OVER IT and I am going to be right there every bit of the way pointing out how full of **** Michael Moore and the other anybody but Bush nuts are.

If you don't like it don't read it or respond with something other than calling me worse than Michael Moore.

Why don't you post a link to the article about Iran?

and if you want to talk about blowing money then the same can be said for both sides. Both sides blow money on stupid ****. Thats not news.

I will not support a Party such as the Democrats. even if the Republicans have their issues they don't compare to what the Democratic party has right now.

The ****ing minority leader just came right out and said she was basically declaring war on anything that Bush does.

That is utter bull****.

Reddit
Old 01-23-2005, 03:17 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

U give me a headache son. haha as for the article I have to look for it still havent yet. But ill find it show you that we will yet again in another pointless war. Cause im surprised no-one posted that Bush finally admitted that he was WRONG on the whole WMD. but none of u bush lovers posted that thats for sure.

But I like it that you didnt touch the whole recruiting thing. Sucks that my lib/conserv *** is right on that one

BTW I dont think either party is right. Their both rich monguls wit to much greed.

Lord knows if you dont have money or some kinda power your *** isnt gonna president.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:21 PM   #20
Regular

I could go into the reqruiting thing, but it would just make your head hurt even more

Ask Oaktonarcher all about that, I'm to tired of talking about this **** to rewrite it out.

Went into good detail with him about why we are having to call up those on reserve and those on leave. I'll probably come back later tonight if this thread is still going and write up my take on that.

Reddit
Old 01-23-2005, 04:32 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

:argue: :lame: :topicsuck

:baby:
Old 01-23-2005, 04:34 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

page 2 OWNED!!!11!!

:pwhore:
Old 01-23-2005, 06:31 PM   #23
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
blah blah blah.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 09:47 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

bajajaja @ brent moore
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 10:28 PM   #25
Regular

Reddit
Old 01-24-2005, 12:46 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
i think we should put more restrictions on the media, cause from what im seeing, they spread far too many lies.

we live in a world where a person cant say what they want or watch what they want to watch because theres some corporation that tells them what they can or cant hear and do. yet on the other hand theres the media who is supposed to just "observe and report" based on facts and firsthand information, but theres nobody that controls them when they go and make bogus stories and tell flat out lies and spread misinformation. i mean seriously, some times i think theres more truth in the honda forums kills section than the media puts out. someone needs to control THEM and not us, and maybe we wouldnt have as many problems as we do today.

and im not about democratic vs republican. but the democratic party right now is very left winged in their thinking. then need to come back to reality if they want to keep seats and stay in control. i mean cmon, you know your party is going down the tubes when your slogan is "anyone but the other guy".

oh and condoleeza rice needs a new dentist, anyone who makes that much money seriously needs to have something more than 2 jagged fangs when she smiles.

that is all.

eclipseGSTdude for '08

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 02:26 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
A note, the 40 million spent on the inauguration was all donated, no taxes.

Which is a lot less than the gov't gives to NGO's to fund abortion, all tax money.

Which is worse? People voluntarily giving money for something they believe in or people having money taken from them to fund something they find abhorrant?

Gotta love the Dems, they are the dead horse we can beat.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 02:37 AM   #28
Regular

Quote:
and im not about democratic vs republican. but the democratic party right now is very left winged in their thinking. then need to come back to reality if they want to keep seats and stay in control. i mean cmon, you know your party is going down the tubes when your slogan is "anyone but the other guy".

What I have been saying from the start. The people that are voting need to come up with a better canidate than John Kerry to.... I mean **** I would rather see Howard Dean as President before John Kerry, atleast he had a stance on the war... one stance. Whether I agree with it or not. Still wouldnt want to see him in office over someone like Bush.

Why do democrats not put up someone like Gephardt? I actually like him and if the democratic party wasn't pushing 95% of the policies I disagree with I wouldnt mind voting for him for President. He is a good guy!

But one good guy doesnt make up for the mess that the democratic party has made of themselves. Its a disgrace.

I am not here saying how the Republicans are the best are whatever the **** you think I am saying Bluemustang, but imo, through my reaserch, me observing what goes on in the media, what democratic leaders like Nancy Pelosi are saying, the Republican Party today are saints compared to the left.

and here I go... while I am at it I will throw in my view on the current troop situation in Iraq, why it is like it is and what could have been done to prevent it(should have been done by certain corrupt countries)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 2002

- According to U.S. Intelligence, China, with help from France and Syria, secretly sells Iraq the prohibited chemical hydroxy terminated polybutadiene, or HTPB, which is used in making solid fuel for long-range missiles. France has denied that the sale took place. U.S. intelligence traced the sale back to China's Qilu Chemicals company in Shandong province. The chemical sale involved a French company known as CIS Paris, which helped broker the sale of 20 tons of HTPB, which was then shipped from China to the Syrian port of Tartus. The chemicals were then shipped by truck from Syria into Iraq to a missile manufacturing plant.

[b]November 8, 2002

- The UN Council voted unanimously for resolution 1441, the 17th Iraq disarmament resolution passed by the council, calling for immediate and complete disarmament of Iraq. The resolution also demanded that Iraq declare all weapons of mass destruction to the council, and account for its known chemical weapons material stockpiles.

January 2003

- According to U.S. Intelligence, France secretly sells prohibited spare parts to Iraq for its fighter jets and military helicopters.

January 2003

- An international group of volunteers left London and is heading for Baghdad to act as human shields. Most would leave in March fearing that they would actually become human shields.

March 2003

- Many of the "human shields" begin to return to their home countries because the Iraqi government actually wanted to use them as human shields. The human shields that fled the country told reporters that the Iraqi government wanted them to sit at locations that were likely to be bombed by US allies if a war was to take place.

^ Sorry had to include that.... bahaha

The above (minus the funny little Human shield people) shows reports of France's involvement in aiding Iraq while at the same time they pass a Resolution demanding full disarment of Iraq or face "serious concenquences."

How does this tie in with the current troop situation? Keep reading.....

France with the assistance of a former occupier of their country(Germany) and Russia have been linked to dealings with Iraq, specifically the Oil-For-Food program that gave money to Iraq to feed its people in return for Oil. This all came to light after we had invaded Iraq and after they stiffed us when they said they would help us with troops after this:

Quote:
Tommy Franks has taken the fall for the banner claiming "Mission Accomplished." Franks explained, in conjunction with his new book, that many countries promised peacekeeping forces for Iraq once the fighting was over, so Franks asked Bush to make that statement to signal other countries that it was time to send forces to help in the rebuilding. Bush made the statement, but the help didn't come.
Countries included, France, Germany, Russia and Belgium. That was behind the whole Mission accomplished statement above the Carrier. We were promised that after all Major Combat was declared over that those countries would send troops in to aide in the rebuilding and restructuring of the Iraqi Country and Goverment respectively.

When this help did not come the United States and Britian were left with all the burden on them. Therre was going to be no peace keeping aide from other countries, now the US was going to have to take everything on themselves. They were going to have to be the peacekeepers, while carrying out missions to weed out remaining strong holds in Iraq. They did this while they were being attacked by suicide bombers.

They didn't know who was a enemy or who was about to blow themselves up and take the US troops with them. All this burden was placed on the United States mainly.

It's not enough that France was dealing with the enemy at a time they were suppose to be demanding full cooperation for full access to facilities for the weapon inspectors. It's not enough that France, Germany, Russia and certain United Nations leaders (Kofi Annan) were corrupting the oil for food program and stealing millions upon millions of dollars.

Now I am not saying the United States did nothing wrong in this war but we would not have the stress that we have on our troops, nor would we need to be calling up those on leave and those on reserve to come over to Iraq if stupid ****ers like Chirac and Putin and whoever the **** runs Germany right now would look at for others instead of their wallets.

We are always the ****ing country running to help those that are in need. We saved Kuwaits ***, we saved the worlds ***. And how do those ******** repay us? They leave us with no help in a country the size of California with dip**** ragheads running around blowing themselves up.

Now the below comments have nothing to do with you Bluemustang so don't tell me you didnt say anything related to this cause I know you didn't

This is Brent venting:

When you voted for John Kerry you voted for Michael Moore, you voted for Chirac, you voted for all the left wing nutjobs who wanted this country to fall back into the good ole days of Bill "wtf is is" Clinton, where everything was just ****ing awsome. I mean everything was great right? We werent getting bombed by Al Quida Extremist in 1993... our Embassies werent being attacked in 1996, 1998 and we didnt have a warship with a HUGE ****ING HOLE IN IT limping back to the United States did we? We didn't **** up military operations in Bosnia did we? We didnt bomb Iraq during one week after the Bill Clinton Monica Lewenski scandal did we?

I mean the economy was ****ing badass, we had a awsome Vice President who created the internet for us ( BUT THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 90's ECONOMIC BOOM!!! ) It was Bill Clinton's excellent economic policies of rasing taxes and cutting defense spending to all time low levels!

I mean give me a damn break, Jimmy Beaner could have been President from 1992-2000 and the exact same thing would have happened. The computer would still have become what it is and the tech fields would still have exploded. Bill Clinton didnt have a damn thing to do with the economy growing in the 1990's and he didnt have a damn thing to do with the Economy declining in 2000 and neither did Bush. Tech Fields were going to sputter and die sooner or later. the DOTCOM businesses werent going to last forever.

Something had to give!!

Sure he reformed Welfare (whatever the hell that means, Welfare still sucks and is still a money hole. So much for a "reform")

Social Security would not have been touched had John Kerry been elected President, there would be no talk of tax reform(National Sales tax)

The democrats admit there is a problem with Social Security but they wont fix it! They just Bull**** around the topic.

Take Al Gore and his damn Lockbox for example. Throw Social Security into the Lockbox and never mention it again.

Atleast Bush is trying to do something. Social Security should be optional anyways!!! They took 400 dollars from me this year in Social Security and they deducated 370 dollars in taxes!!!! WTF??? Thats 400 dollars better put into a Roth IRA or Mutal Fund at the least and left alone to grow.

It's just plain stupid.

The democrats won't take on a damn issue in this country head on. John Kerry wouldn't directly answer a ladies question about Abortion during the debate. He fed her some bull**** and then started talking about his wife!! Wtf...

Alright i am done, feel free to respond to this if you like. If not then I don't care I feel etter for posting this now.

And if I left out anything during this long rant that you wanted me to answer let me know

Quote:
Choice Seats

President Bush's inaugural speech was interrupted by chants from protesters sitting in the front of the crowd, near the podium ó a spot usually reserved for VIP's and big supporters of the President.

Turns out, those protesters were from the liberal women's activist group Code Pink (search). How did they get choice seats within shouting distance of the President? They say they got the tickets to the VIP section from Democratic members of congress from California and New York.
Thought I would come back and add this. I'm sorry but you don't see Republicans pulling **** like this.

Reddit
Old 01-24-2005, 02:39 AM   #29
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
A note, the 40 million spent on the inauguration was all donated, no taxes.

Which is a lot less than the gov't gives to NGO's to fund abortion, all tax money.

Which is worse? People voluntarily giving money for something they believe in or people having money taken from them to fund something they find abhorrant?

Gotta love the Dems, they are the dead horse we can beat.

Steve
lol so Bush didnt spend the governments (peoples) money it was all donated money

That's nice, he didn't mention that part in his thread(BlueMustang) probably didnt know

Reddit
Old 01-24-2005, 04:19 PM   #30
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

just thought I would throw in a cool quote I read in a book recently that I think would fit here nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight D. Eisenhower
Extremes to the right and left of any political dispute are wrong.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:23 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
lol so Bush didnt spend the governments (peoples) money it was all donated money

That's nice, he didn't mention that part in his thread(BlueMustang) probably didnt know
The way I intreputed from the news that the party was for those that donated to him for his campaign thats the reasoning of all the balls going down. And that it was tax payers money.

Ill have to look at MSNNBC I may be wrong but imma look into that. Also I would read that big speech but Brent when it comes down to it your "knowledge" means nothing. Your trying to persuade whom? whatever you tell me im still gonna have my views.
Your whole conquest is nothing but a failure in MY eyes. Just cause most of these guys cant think for themselves thats cool but I will always have my views on such items. and you or anyone else wont change that.

So keep on fighting the pointless fight :patriot:
Old 01-24-2005, 08:27 PM   #32
Regular

Congrats on your views

I disagree with them and I put up a fight to prove my views are the "right" views that this country needs to have.

You don't put up this fight and you don't use facts to back up what you do say.

I do, those arent my views above you can see very much truth in what I said and I would love to see you or anyone else deny it

Reddit
Old 01-25-2005, 02:31 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Your so ignorant. You try to say that your views are the rights ones. You have facts this and that.Believe me I so can do the very same thing you did. It just wouldnt matter. Cause what I would say wouldnt chaneg your mind. You already have the mindset and no-one is gonna change that. same wit mine. Im not gonna change my views. SO you can go keep on saying the "facts" (even though you dont have links all I know is you went to some republicans hate dems website and got that all off and I could do the same thing just on vise versa and I can call them facts)

But obviously your so courtous fighting is doing a great job...not

Like I said before your just as bad as the whiny dems. so get over it and yourself
Old 01-25-2005, 02:44 PM   #34
Regular

lol your funny

I dont get my information from some republican site.

If you had even bothered reading my long post you would not have said that.

First part of my long post had to deal with the oil for food scandal, france and other countries backing out on their word to put troops in Iraq after Major Combat was over.

The second part had nothing to do with anything you said that was just me ranting.

So don't call me ignorant when you refuse to read the post yet criticize me

Reddit
Old 01-25-2005, 02:44 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
How about this...we all have different views. We're not gonna change each other's views. Let's not flame about this, let's not get upset about this.. let's just get along in our country and support our current president in what he's best at doing, running this country. By god if you don't believe or support this president, just vote for someone else in 4 years, but for now, let's just put up with him being president and put up with his views and such.
But, overall,
Can't we all just get along?
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar