Very badass Night - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-06-2005, 04:34 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Very badass Night

well i think i have had the best night as far as car **** goes.

a week or two ago my freind zane gets an invite to come to one of the sacramento-dsm meets, and to bring as many central valley dsmers(cvdsm is my buds) to come to make it a huge meet. so we spread the word to all the dsmers we knew and agreed to meet at a place in stockton, then to roll up to sacramento.

the modesto guys(3 of us) roll up on stockton and already its the largest gathering of dsm's ive ever seen. about 9 2g's(3 spyders, 2 awd, 3 gst and a gs) and 6 1g's(2 awders, 3gst and a gs). that was about 8:30.

so we hit the freeway, all 15 of us, long *** line. we got so many looks all driving in formation and ****. so we get to the meeting place and its empty, theres like 1 2g spyder there, so were like "wtf this is weak" so we park the cars and decide to wait. all of a sudden like something out of F&F we hear them in the distance, 4g63 engine tones, and lots of them. about 20 dsm's all pull in to the parking lot and park. were 35 strong at this time. one guy had a 2g that was so modded i almost jizzed(57 trim, fully built, running 25psi and dsmlink, had the 578hp dyno slip in hand) along with a few other fairly modded ones(more comparable to the likes of mine).

then the f body guys showed up, and instead of there being like a line drawn between the domestic guys and imports, they all parked on the opposite lanes and popped hoods and just came over and hung out. it was very cool, nobody talked **** about being faster, just a bunch of guys talking about their cars as equals. the mustang guys came and same thing, got to sit in a brand new 05 and it was noice.

then the srt4 and came and like parked in their own section and tried to act like badasses but were just being asses, doing fwd burnouts like its something to be proud of, popping off bov's like its going out of style. pure weakness.

then there were a couple of evos and sti that came but left quick.

then the ricers came, this was about 11 at night. they basically drove by trying to prove their vtecness and doing like ebrake slides. they went to the opposite side and kinda drew a line in the sand.

then the cops came, and i have never witnessed what had happened happen ever. they came to us, and the guy said "hey i want you guys to act like youre leaving, im gonna tell these kids to leave, but you guys just act like it so they believe it and go away". so he told everyone to leave and we all got in our cars like we were leaving and started them up, the ricers bolted off like there was no tomorrow, and we just turned the cars off and the guy came back and was like "yeah you guys are cool, the whole time ive been watching nobody in this group has done anything wrong, you guys can stay". i was speechless. a cool cop.

then guess what. my buddy had just got a alarm a week ago, and went to pop his hood and the door closed(his car was on) and the autolock engaged and locked his *** out. we spend the next hour trying to get in, which each guy that was there took a stab at it and couldnt get the windows down or the locks or the door open cause the coat hanger we got from the taco bell across the street was too flimsy. then i realized that my hood keeper upper rod thing would be perfect candidate for the job if the window could be pried just enough. so i had to take out the hood keeper upper rod thing and some guy used it and hit the unlock key and viola.

then we had a buddy who just got his 2g spyder, and when he stopped i guess something shorted his ign fuse or something, so we had to push start him. then in fear of his car dying we decided it was time to make the 1 hour trek back home.

then on the way back i raced my freind who has the same mods as me but he has no cat and supra side mount, and i got raped pretty bad. so i need to lose the cat and get a fmic. this was on a very desolate 2 lane freeway with no onramps for long stretches(just clearing up).

sorry for the uber long post.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2005, 07:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Europe
Send a message via AIM to NorwegianMustang Send a message via MSN to NorwegianMustang Send a message via Yahoo to NorwegianMustang
Sounds like a fun night
Old 02-06-2005, 10:51 AM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
turbo cars are getting popular around here too, my buddy and i went out cruising, i rode with him, since my TC isnt tagged, and we saw 2 crews of 1.8T cars, about 8-10 deep, and i dont know how many AWD DSM's, it was shocking, even a few turbo'd cavaliers and honda's

and of course, just driving around, all the guys with "fast" cars, (the turbo guys), they were all civil, just cruising, standing in parking lots BSing, and you see the little fart cannon cars cutting through the packs of cars trying to get a race

hell, this cavalier came after my buddies camaro, he has a 305, TPI, 3.42's in the rear, dropped a 5-speed in it, roller rockers, headers back exhaust, a chip, and some other odds and ends, runs low 14's, which is sweet for a 305 car, he ate the cavalier alive, 4 cars at the end second, and he kept coming back! stupid ricers
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2005, 02:05 PM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
that sounds like an awesome night.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:08 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
we dont have cool import people in SA
we have
Ricers-idiots duh
F-bods-Most are ******** trying to think they need to prove something
Mustangs-most are 30+ so they dont try anything for the most part
Hot-rodders-leave nice and orderly

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:08 PM   #6
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
we would never be able to pull that off around here, to many idiot redneck ricers, they are the worst breed of ricers, we are talkin cardboard and duc tape here, and custom tobacco juice and cigarette interiors.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:15 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r
we would never be able to pull that off around here, to many idiot redneck ricers, they are the worst breed of ricers, we are talkin cardboard and duc tape here, and custom tobacco juice and cigarette interiors.
Hahaha, it's the same in MS..completely.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:15 PM   #8
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Nates right. There just aren't enough people who mod their cars around here period. And the ones who do are all ********.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:46 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
nice night man, we dont have any cool import guys round here, it just hondas with hugh fart cannons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 03:07 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
damn dude your making me wish it was the summer cause thats the same way its around here.

A few more months till warm weather and I get to have that fun again
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 03:18 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
you shoulda brought your video camera and sold it with a label "The Fast and the Furious 3." i hate ricers like that. thats all there was back in my hometown. i wish we had more people like the people you said were real chill. actually.. the world needs more of them, not just pittsburgh.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 05:06 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
i did bring my camera and got some footage of the crowd. i didnt get the footage of the crowd at the peak, most of the dsmers left to go pick up some more guys, and a few of the domestic guys didnt pull up yet and were still on the other side of the lot(they moved closer when their buds pulled up).

and like nate, this would have never happened in my city, just a bunch of ricers with fart tips that would give us a bad rap and if we were grouped like that we would be instantly judged to be doing something illegal. the cops in sac are alot smarter and say "well if theyre parked obviously theyre not racing around".

ill upload pics and vids maybe tonight if im not wasted.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 07:34 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
we used to have huge 100+ car hang outs but they stoped that pretty quick, cuz where there are 99 guys trying to hang out and be cool with out breaking the law there is alwasy some tool doing stupid **** that gets everyone thrown out for....
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 08:10 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
we used to have huge 100+ car hang outs but they stoped that pretty quick, cuz where there are 99 guys trying to hang out and be cool with out breaking the law there is alwasy some tool doing stupid **** that gets everyone thrown out for....
we had the same problem, stupid bikes doing burnouts so we got kicked out of there and some people moved to different locations

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 08:27 PM   #15

Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
yep just makes you wanna do one of these ->

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar