old vacation story (not really work safe) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-18-2005, 12:13 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
old vacation story (not really work safe)

im gonna tell you a story

im out on vacation right, with my parents, walking about alone, and I decide that I problably wont see them all night, its getting kinda late, I will however run into (my sister), so I decide to take something, its something that gives you like a tiny buzz, non prescription you know ( I used to do this sorta thing a long time ago, like stacker 2's, I can't say i've ever been an actual drug user) and then I decide to get a good strong alcoholic drink bescause someone tells me they're good, and Im walking around drinking it (oh, and a cop comes in right after I take whatever it was I bought to the bathroom to take it, and it looks like im hiding something it wasn't, I get a good laugh from that) so im walking around and I start to feel whatever I took kick in, but im not paying attention, about this time I start to get amazed by the fact that I know this intire town so well from memory even from the spots that are less familiour to me, but I run into (sister) and apparently im way drunker than I realised (and by less familour I mean nearly lost, just happen to piece things together from childhood memory, that was the last time I had been there) reason is is because I relised that I didn't have my drink and im b****ing about the fact that I lost it, but apparently I was making kindof a scene and didn't even realize it and my sister asked me kindof a funny way how much I had to drink. she points me at the bar and is like, look mike your drink is right there ok, and there it was, and she had had it refilled, at this point I get curious as to how the hell I can appear/be so drunk from half of a drink. so I go to a new bathroom, im in the bathroom and I look in the mirror, im kinda sweaty and my hair is all goofed up, and I look drunk, about this time I start to realise that whatever I took wasn't what it was supposed to be lol, definetly something hardcore but I was having good time so I start just splashing water into my hair, and realise that this is a bad idea cause im being super sloppy about it, and I can tell how the drug has altered my thinking alot, anyways the idea was to make myself look less like a drunk, in which case it was working, but now I look like someone thats seriously trying to cover something up. and about this time a guy walks in that looks alot like me, sorta like I did when I was in highschool I guess, I think its odd so I look at him, but then just brush it off, no big deal, and some big guy is waiting outside looking in and he meantions something about how he was going to keep an eye out for the guy in the bathroom because of the killer that was on the loose and he laughs (like half serious half precaution) right about then I get a freaky feeling and im not sure how but I think that the guy in there is the killer, about that time I roll down the paper thing to dry my hands, it and this is all happening at once (realising that im completely f****d up, almost out of my mind and I shouldn't be lol, realising that besides my sister I can't really comprehend where the hell I am and thinking that this guy is a killer and im in a bathroom with him) and the roll comes down to reveal some wierd scary threatning writing that say's "it doesn't have to be you". kindof like a warning to say to get the hell out. (otherwise, it doesn't have to be you thats about the die if you run)

at this point I wake up
(hey it wouldn't be interesting if you already knew it was a dream, besides, I wanna know at what point you said BS lol)

whats weird is that in the dream I never figured out that what I had took was even a drug.. I was in such an altered state of mind I didn't I didn't get it, I just knew that whatever it was it was waaaay stronger than it was supposed to be, it wasn't untill I woke up that I understood I had gotten tricked by someone, and I never really got the irony in the cop coming in and me thinking it was funny the way I was putting it away right as he came in and it looked like I was hiding it from him lol. another funny point was at the bar, when people were giving me and each other that "how drunk is he?" look lol, cause thats normally me giving the look, rarely me getting it.
and BTW, this is probably the wierdest thing I've ever posted in a forum
silverstangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2005, 12:19 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nebraska
Send a message via AIM to 19ClearCobra96 Send a message via MSN to 19ClearCobra96
good story
Old 02-18-2005, 12:22 AM   #3
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
huh. weird.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2005, 12:24 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
Hmm it woulda been cooler if it wasn't a dream. It was entertaining though
Old 02-18-2005, 01:52 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

testing for sig

93 mustang notch
~450hp 331 stroker - Sold
Old 02-18-2005, 10:11 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Do what???
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 11:28 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan
you sure it was a dream? sounds to me like you were hallucinating
Old 02-18-2005, 12:26 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
That wasnt even remotely entertaining dream :lame:

As for what you took in your dream. could have been a number of things, acid, xanax, but more then likely what you "took" was E
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 01:17 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
E was what I was thinking, he was all sweaty and and incoherent for the first bit of it kicking in. But he apparently got really noid'ed out and I don't think e does that to you.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:16 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

it didn't have to be any real type of drug...

and im sorry it was so boring, the dream itself was pretty awsome, my translation to reality would probably be the weaker point,

93 mustang notch
~450hp 331 stroker - Sold

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar