Are rice burners pissing you off? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-21-2005, 09:43 AM   #1

Region: Louisiana
Are rice burners pissing you off?

Now I know that this is a General discussion board but I dont really care about world news on a Mustang sight. Sorry guys. But I have one thing I need to touch on that is something that pisses off any sports car owner. Honda Civics that think they are "Billy Bad ***" just because they have a cold air intake that supposabally adds "100 horsepower" and a pipe. They automatically think they can beat anything in the world. I know that a V6 mustang is not the fastest car in the world but damnit, honda owners if you knew anything about cars you would know that a 1.8 4 cyllinder with a cold air intake cannot beat a V-6 3.8 mustang. So to all you 16 year old kids that think you are bad :fu2:
YeLloWStAng04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2005, 09:49 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
I generally don't care too much. I think it's fun to play with the silly kids, they take off with all they have while I just ease into it and then slam 2nd kind of hard, roast the tires some and say goodbye

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 10:19 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Personally, I think they are a waist of gas. I have beaten plenty starting in second. Then I tell them to roll down the window & tell them.
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Js281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2005, 11:41 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
i'm careful who i bully on the road. however, its the STUPID ricers that tend to bully everyone with their civics. i rarely ever rev my engine at anyone... well.. i did it to a few cars if their girlfriend is in it and im pretty sure i can beat them. but anyways, yeah.. i hate those ricers.. they dont know what theyre doin on the road. they rev at vipers given the chance and probably say something ignorant at the end.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 11:42 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yeah, generally I don't worry about it, but it doesn't waste much gas on many of them because I don't have to get on it very hard. I'm looking forward to this spring though, going to see how deep into 13s I can get before I throw the blower in there.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
Old 02-21-2005, 11:55 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

C'mon you know you are in the 12's
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Old 02-21-2005, 12:34 PM   #7

Region: Delaware
ya the rice burners in Delaware are all talk. i wish i lived in a world wer rice burners are to be outlawed in america, muscle cars patrolled the streets like cops protecting civlians from ricers.
99'sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 12:49 PM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99'sleeper
... muscle cars patrolled the streets like cops protecting civlians from ricers.
Well...that is me anytime I am out driving around in the cobra. The Putt n Bowl down in Denham Springs is a real fun place to go. Lotsa Ricers with their hot ricer G/Fs. Real fun to cruise through like a shark stalking its prey. There is some real quality *** down there.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:56 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
Well...that is me anytime I am out driving around in the cobra. The Putt n Bowl down in Denham Springs is a real fun place to go. Lotsa Ricers with their hot ricer G/Fs. Real fun to cruise through like a shark stalking its prey. There is some real quality *** down there.
Instead of racing for pink slips, there is something else to race for. huh smurfin :badass:

Old 02-21-2005, 01:54 PM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Js281GT
Instead of racing for pink slips, there is something else to race for. huh smurfin :badass:
Funny you should mention that. Back in NY when I had my GT (2000), some punk in a neon with a bleacher seat was talkin a lot of smack to me on how he was going to blow my doors off. He wanted to bet me a $100, I told him I didn't need the money but I would take his woman isntead. He wasn't happy. Really wasn't happy when I ran a 14.10 to his 17.7 something. He never paid up his end of the bet. Oh well.

I've thought about that concept down there, but, most of them are 15-17. There are some 18+...I will just keep cruising and see what I can stir up. I have beaten the ones that have wanted to race, but they expected to loose and just wanted to see how they would fair. They were cool and appreciative. The others won't run, but still talk smack like they will blow my doors off.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:04 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Send a message via AIM to 232stang01 Send a message via Yahoo to 232stang01
I don't know if I already posted this, but I had a run-in with a SRT-4 the other day. met at the first light, and he was just looking at me. I payed him no mind, the light changed, and with alot of weedwacker-esque noise, he lurched forward. We met again at the next light, and he was throwing revs. The light turns green, and he kills it. I only got up to about 30, then let him get his fly-by in, and when he rolled by, I rolled down my window and laughed at him.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened around here. The ricer brigade is always good for a laugh or two.
232stang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 02:41 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
Funny you should mention that. Back in NY when I had my GT (2000), some punk in a neon with a bleacher seat was talkin a lot of smack to me on how he was going to blow my doors off. He wanted to bet me a $100, I told him I didn't need the money but I would take his woman isntead. He wasn't happy. Really wasn't happy when I ran a 14.10 to his 17.7 something. He never paid up his end of the bet. Oh well.

I've thought about that concept down there, but, most of them are 15-17. There are some 18+...I will just keep cruising and see what I can stir up. I have beaten the ones that have wanted to race, but they expected to loose and just wanted to see how they would fair. They were cool and appreciative. The others won't run, but still talk smack like they will blow my doors off.
Haha...dirty ol man lol
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 03:07 PM   #13

Thats right if you drive a Mustang, Like Ludacris's new song it says "2 miles a hour so everyone can see you" If you drive a stang you have to live by that rule.
YeLloWStAng04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 03:57 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Hey, yellowstang04..where's zachary louisiana..that a new one to me lol
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 04:36 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
its the lack of knowledge that makes me upset... some of the things they say... you just have to wonder how or what kind of magical world they have to live in to belive such stupid crap.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 04:42 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
ricers are in their own little catogry. I dont care for them it took me a few years to finally come to the notion that no matter how hideous they look, how annoying they sound they are always gonna be around mocking all those who arent rice and thats imports and domestics included.
They mock cause of my opinion a few reasons. They are compsetating for something. They wish they had a real car so they put themselves in a Final Fantasy land where they think they own all.

Till a real car person shatters their dreams and put them in their place and then it becomes their worst nitemare. You ruin their self esteem and if you do it in front of their women your close to guarnteed their b*tch will break up with them. Just crush them.

Till their in their own solitary and gain the courage enough to stick themselves back in their fantasy and think they own all all over again

Ive put down so many riceboys in my stang its not even worth it anymore. When I get a revfrom them ill just roll my window down and say "you hear that, thats the sound of your dreams about to be shatter"
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 04:56 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Agreed, I think I am going to keep a remote control in my car, so when some rice pulls up & says "you want to race?" I can say sure and hold up the car & say "only for slips"

Old 02-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
werd id have a bunch of hondas sitting in my lot if that were the case
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 05:21 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js281GT
C'mon you know you are in the 12's

Depends on how good the tune is on my xcalibrator!

I'll actually have pretty much the same mods as you minus the maf come spring. I'm putting in a ford racing 70mm throttle body and will port my stock plenum.

I need to work on my launch and power shift it and I should get close to 12s. My best thus far is a 13.9 though with a 1.9 60' but I haven't flashed the computer with the tuner yet.

-Adolf Hitler, 1935
Old 02-21-2005, 05:27 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Mine will smoke them 0-60. Seriously

Old 02-21-2005, 05:31 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24
Depends on how good the tune is on my xcalibrator!

I'll actually have pretty much the same mods as you minus the maf come spring. I'm putting in a ford racing 70mm throttle body and will port my stock plenum.

I need to work on my launch and power shift it and I should get close to 12s. My best thus far is a 13.9 though with a 1.9 60' but I haven't flashed the computer with the tuner yet.
I like your car cause it is made for handling. You have the irs right? My buddies work at maximum motorsports & they know all about handling. I want to find a shaker like yours, even though I can't use the strut tower brace. I like road racing more trust me. my goal is to have a low 11 second road racer. You can make our cars 50/50 weight with an aluminum block.

Old 02-21-2005, 06:32 PM   #22
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
I think its something in the water making the youths of america be stupid and think APC stickers and huge fart mufflers look/sound good.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:40 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
What would we have to talk about if the ricers were not around. Think about the laughs you would miss out on. Think about the feelings you get knowing you drive a Stanger Baby! and that you can beat most of them starting out in second gear. Cool huh? I just smile at them, wave bye, light turns green, and wait for the drive by. I look at the drive by as if they are just wanting another look at my bad *** car. And you know it just made their girlfriends think about how stupid their boyfriend is and want someone else with a stang. Lets not forget the fact that alot of them can only afford a CAI and fart cannon. I must be appreciative of the hardcore ricers who do have sweet cars and take good care to be somewhat humble knowing that they put alot of money in to there pride and joy's and, who respect those of us who do the same.
mohrnormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:41 PM   #24
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
I think its something in the water making the youths of america be stupid and think APC stickers and huge fart mufflers look/sound good.
It's one of the secret Asian tricks so we buy their cars. I bet they have Ninjas infiltrate the water filtration plants to do it.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:43 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
you amaze me more every day, or, did I mean amuse me?

mohrnormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:47 PM   #26
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
It's one of the secret Asian tricks so we buy their cars. I bet they have Ninjas infiltrate the water filtration plants to do it.
then they kick little kids because they opened a window
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:48 PM   #27
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r
then they kick little kids because they opened a window
No they upper cut them. Get it straight n00b

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:51 PM   #28
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

gahh i was close and I didn't even know
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:59 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
i like ricers. there always there when i need a quick pick me up, nothing reminds you of how good life is till you hit full boost right by his door and flip them off as you spank them hard, thinking "wow, my life could be worse, i could own a honda".

theres 2 types of honda drivers. theres the big headed vtec-is-god 4bangers will beat your domestic ricers, which are 95% of them. then theres the few that bought a honda cause they knew exactly what they could do with it and did it, these make up that 5%. of that 5%, 4% will have realized with all the money to get their honda where they want it they could have just bought a car that was already that fast for less, and go that route, so were left with 1% with a actually fast honda that doesnt hate himself for his utter waste of money. and that honda boasts 12 second time slips, spent 20,000 in the engine, turbo and everything else, and says his car is street legal, when in reality its a gutted hatch with slicks and couldnt pass cali visual or smog if his life depended on it, and this guy gets smoked by stock corvettes and lightly modded camaros.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 09:34 PM   #30

Region: Delaware
i hav to agree wit mohrnormal, wit his long post about ricers at the top page. but also wit GST dude, it i have a bad day at work and i pull up to the light next to some honda, nissan, or even neons and caviliers. when i hear that fart can and some jerkoff is staring at me pointing ahead i get pretty pissed off that this guy is even alive. and so sorry that i hav to ruin his day now because this simple *** thinks he can pull ahead of me. some of these ricers have seen fast an furiouse 1 and 2 way tooooo much.
99'sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 03:00 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
Because we all learned from 2Fast@furious that a Mitsu Spyder will slay a cobra....
Old 02-22-2005, 03:03 AM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
goddamn those pos 3g's. even turboed that car couldnt slay a v6. in the dsm community the 3g amounts to nothing but a ricers wet dream. that poor cobra. dammit i hate 2f2f what a sad excuse for a sequel, almost worse than scary movie 2.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 03:06 AM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
The movie could have been good, had it stuck to the first one's basic idea. But then they tried throwing in the lame *** "cop" story and that black dude who models but thinks he can act.

Then they use all those CG scenes and the movie just sucked. I hated it after the first 10 minutes....
Old 02-22-2005, 07:03 AM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Bane-
yea I saw it last night for the first time since I was bored. It was "ok" and I use it sparingly haha

btw there was not cobra in #2, I dont think someone would write saleen on a cobra
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 10:46 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

What about the part in 2 fast 2 furious when they jump the bridge. Ya ok

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar