Anyone into Rap? In Need to Find - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-10-2005, 12:35 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Anyone into Rap? In Need to Find

Yeah I know most of you guys like metal im right there with you guys but its def hard in area to not like rap/hip hop and considering I have a rapper that lives a few blocks over from me (50 Cent) even harder.

But anyways Im trying to find a site where they have Jadakiss and Fat Joes diss records towards 50 Cent. Cause its the greatest piece of lit ever.

For those of you that dont know 50 Cent came out with a song called Piggy Bank which is dissing Fat Joe, Jadakiss and Nass and his girl

In turn Fat Joe came out wit a song called The Massacre of 50 Cent and Jadakiss did a song using the beats of Animal (which is 50 Cents song)

Personally wanna find the Jadakiss song cause its the greatest diss ever

Nas is in the works on making one and his statements so far is "Good its about time someone gave me some compitetion"

Just gotta like rap sometimes and no im not into the whole MTV rap thing I personally feel true rapped ended once Biggie and Tupac died but you cant deny some of these new rappers like the above mention. But underground is the best, best lyricists out there wont ever get play but they are in their own way great

Yeah so anyone know any sites?
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2005, 12:39 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Damn you are into rap to ??????

Do you wear baggy *** pants, Mr T starter set or dont tie your sneakers?????

Please say you dont!!!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 12:39 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee
He wears a white t

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2005, 01:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I like kris cross & abc.
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Js281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 02:15 PM   #5
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
^ put them pants on backwards!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 03:59 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Blah blah blah. what the hell is up with this names!! 50 cents , fat boy, and the most idiotic of them all .....eminem!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Do you wear baggy *** pants, Mr T starter set or dont tie your sneakers?????

Please say you dont!!!!!
Im into everything shouldnt be that closed minded towards it. There are alot of lyricist out there that do say a good word thats meaningful. Not everything you see on TV and the radio makes up hip hop. Lots of genres just like rock.

Nah no Mr T starter set but you know that would be pimp Im just a brown who dresses like the white folks but I do wear timbs just cause I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Blah blah blah. what the hell is up with this names!! 50 cents , fat boy, and the most idiotic of them all .....eminem!!
The same as SoilWork, Hatebreed, Limp Bizkit, Korn their just names that makes the group up the same is for them but just their persona.

Old 03-10-2005, 06:02 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
nothing wrong with rap old man
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 07:28 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
nothing wrong with rap old man

Rap music videos with booty shaking and the music turn down

Rap music in general just a bunch of crap, with crap clothing trend, stupid street language, stupid bling bling crap, imitating gangsters, murders, thugs, morons, uneducated dope heads and there crack ho women!!!!

People Idolize these buttheads because they have been shot, stabbed, run over, buy each other making them cool. The entire Rap culture is chaos and breeds anti law, anti government, anti tollerance, murder is justified, and the whole east coast/west coast thing is a bunch of juvenlie dickweeds with nothing better to do that sell crack to kids and kill each other for money and power.

Did I leave anything out.

Now did it start out that way NO but it has turned out that way. Early Rappers like RUN DMC and others were decent people. But just look everyone is Tupac this Tupac that. Well where is Tupac DEAD, Why stupid gang mentality crap. Wow he was cool, No he is dead For what NOTHING

That is the world rap has given us. Dead is not cool, Proison is not cool I dont respect any of the criminal bastards

Same goes for stupid *** rock musicians also But really how many Gang Murders have you seen from Big hair Metal rockers. NONE!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:49 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
corey, you're generalizing based on what gets played on MTV and the radio, and there is SOOOO much more available than that. i, for one, don't and won't ever listen to that trash, becuz it seems retarded to me...

atmosphere, eyedea, blue scholars, dynospectrum, twiztid, dark lotus, dzk, warbux, kottonmouth kings, last emperor, tonedeff, and others that i can't think of off the top of my head

none of these artists fall into your generalization
Old 03-10-2005, 09:10 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
corey, you're generalizing based on what gets played on MTV and the radio, and there is SOOOO much more available than that. i, for one, don't and won't ever listen to that trash, becuz it seems retarded to me...

atmosphere, eyedea, blue scholars, dynospectrum, twiztid, dark lotus, dzk, warbux, kottonmouth kings, last emperor, tonedeff, and others that i can't think of off the top of my head

none of these artists fall into your generalization
None of those artist have nearly the loot or the legions of wannabee thugs wanting the fast cash and lifestyle of the gangster rappers.

Of course not all rap is thug music but the fact is what you are talking about is not mainstream and has no way the level of exposure or financial backing by the drug lords.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:17 PM   #12
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Hey, don't forget Tech N9ne...he isn't thug either. His song FTI is a great statement to the music industry...sums it all up. Hence the name...Fock The Industry.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:10 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
None of those artist have nearly the loot or the legions of wannabee thugs wanting the fast cash and lifestyle of the gangster rappers.

Of course not all rap is thug music but the fact is what you are talking about is not mainstream and has no way the level of exposure or financial backing by the drug lords.
actually, most of those artists have been around longer than the people you see on the radio. they just tend to avoid the radio and mtv. they don't believe in the thug nonsense either, so they rap about things i find i can relate too. but just becuz you've never seen them on the radio or eMpTyV doesn't mean that they're new, or don't have staying power... kottonmouth kings, twiztid, atmosphere... these three groups have all been in the business since at least 1997... and all but 3 of the artists i mentioned have had big label record deals for at least 4 years. i've found that word of mouth can carry an artist just as far as the radio promotion can. sometimes farther.. just look at ICP, another group i like (well, not so much any more) ...they started in 1989 from nothing. now, 15 years later. they own their own very successful record label, with nearly a dozen acts on it, their own clothing line, they've released over 20 records. went platinum once and gold 3 times... the only time they've ever been on eMpTyV is when the people running it wanted to make fun of them... any now look. ICP's grandchildren are set for life... who says that isn't success?

[/rant]

:pnoid:
Old 03-11-2005, 12:29 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Rap music videos with booty shaking and the music turn down
Yeah thats all mainstream rap is good for. The *** shaking

Quote:
Rap music in general just a bunch of crap, with crap clothing trend, stupid street language, stupid bling bling crap, imitating gangsters, murders, thugs, morons, uneducated dope heads and there crack ho women!!!!
Well again thats mainstream MTV pushin rap. its part of the many genres of HIP HOP. For someone who says they are very open minded to listening to all kinds of music you are being quite close minded. What type of music doesnt influence people. ALL TYPES of music leaves an impression on people. you may not like it but all what you mentioned above here is in rock music. This is the game of making money and thats what mainstreamers are doing. Can you blame these guys for going out there making a living starting up new things. If Puff Daddy never went and started Bad Boy he wouldnt be where he is today. Alot of these guys go from rags to riches and whats wrong with that. Alot of them grew up in the streets and they are expressing what at one time they have gone through. All musicians do that. They express what they once lived.

Quote:
People Idolize these buttheads because they have been shot, stabbed, run over, buy each other making them cool. The entire Rap culture is chaos and breeds anti law, anti government, anti tollerance, murder is justified, and the whole east coast/west coast thing is a bunch of juvenlie dickweeds with nothing better to do that sell crack to kids and kill each other for money and power.
People idolize these people not for what you mention but what comes with the terriotry. The money the ladies the glam the respect. Who doesnt want that. I know I do. Yeah some rappers might not like the government but the same can be said once again for any music (John Denver going against the gov't for censorship) BTW you need to get yourself out of the 90s cause there isnt any west / east coast thing for the last 8-9 years. Once the death of Biggie and Tupac happened the whole "east/west coast" died and that was all due to the media hyping it up everyday. And the whole selling drugs thing welcome to poverty. Not everyone is fortunate enough in this world to live in a house. I know I grew up in the projects for the first 12 years of life I seen how it all plays out.

Quote:
Now did it start out that way NO but it has turned out that way. Early Rappers like RUN DMC and others were decent people. But just look everyone is Tupac this Tupac that. Well where is Tupac DEAD, Why stupid gang mentality crap. Wow he was cool, No he is dead For what NOTHING
Again thats the way one grows up and when you have media doing play by play you get tricked just like where your mentality is. Its a harsh world out there and whats wrong about talking about the past. Listen to some Tupac songs not everything is about shoot that ***** up gang life. Theres alot of songs on his records that dont get play that have ALOT of meaning in it. like some really deep stuff. Yeah hes dead and so is Biggie but thats how big the issue turned out due to the media.

Quote:
That is the world rap has given us. Dead is not cool, Proison is not cool I dont respect any of the criminal bastards. Same goes for stupid *** rock musicians also But really how many Gang Murders have you seen from Big hair Metal rockers. NONE!!!
You cant compare rap to rock in the sense of lyrical content cause its not gonna be the same. and to say find me a gang murder thats related to rock bands is retarded. cause the two doesnt even compare its not the same life styles.

Quote:
Thats the most ignorant comment you've ever said. you really need to go educate yourself before you go off saying stupid idiotic comments like these. Most "underground" rappers dont live the huge crazy lifestyle cause its just not their things. Alot of really great rappers dont get play cause they dont do what the mainstreamers do but have the backings of a major label. and to call them wannabe thugs you know nothing of hip hop its very showing. go educate yourself if you say your so openminded towards music. Go listen to Mos Def, Atomsphere, Deltron 3030, Aesop Rock, Talib Kweli, Nas, I can keep the list on going.

[/quote]Of course not all rap is thug music but the fact is what you are talking about is not mainstream and has no way the level of exposure or financial backing by the drug lords.[/QUOTE]

Again ignorant comment. Go educate yourself cause now your being another Bill Orielly who claims he knows the world of hip hop and says those exact comments. Cause your really making a total *** of yourself.

BTW only label that was funded to by "drug lords" happens to be Murder Inc or The Inc w/e they call themselves now

Again Corey before you come back at me saying some things you know nothing about. go listen to those guys I mentioned or whom Dark mentioned. thats what REAL hip hop is about.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

^i agree with most, but not all, of that
Old 03-11-2005, 02:34 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

So what you were talking about is not mainstream or on TV which most inner city people seem to gravitate. No I dont know much about the artist you mentioned and that is why I did not comment about them. So call me ignorant about non mainstream rap all you want. It is also not the problemm I was talking about was I!!!!!

Why dont you try to be more decent and less hostile or we are going to have problems. I have said nothing to you to make comments to me.

You dont know what I know or do and the same can be said about both of us. I am just tired of watching people glorify thugs and try to live the lifestyle and people like me and the government and orgainzations try to pick up the pieces of the destroyed lives

I cannot post in an open forum the things I know but would gladly PM anyone who I trust will not post this stuff because it would endanger me my family and the kids I am trying to help. I will just say i am in a mentoring program for some of the people who have taken refuge from the lifestyle!!!!
Old 03-11-2005, 02:43 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

well, i hate mainstream rap, with very few exceptions. underground is very nearly a totally different genre. it's much more introspective, for one thing. the "thug life" is shunned rather than embraced... true, some underground artists are about some crazy stuff and have a weird gimmick (ICP) but they ARE creative, and for the most part, they tend to be about something other than being "thug".., which is more than i can say for most mainstream rappers...

and corey, as i recall, you came into bluemustangs thread and made some stereotypical comment about him being a wigger or some such thing. how can you tell him off for defending his choice of music from an insulting comment, made by you, in the first place?

just seems kind of hipocritical to me
Old 03-11-2005, 02:59 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So what you were talking about is not mainstream or on TV which most inner city people seem to gravitate. No I dont know much about the artist you mentioned and that is why I did not comment about them. So call me ignorant about non mainstream rap all you want. It is also not the problemm I was talking about was I!!!!!
the artist I mentioned minus my first post isnt main stream at all. Most of those artist barely even got a gold record. Why cause they dont do it for the $ but for the love and for those who know about them know the good word that they are trying to send. Not everyone raps about $ ho's and cars but thats what is pushed in these days esp through MTV.

The ignorant part is saying things like this "None of those artist have nearly the loot or the legions of wannabee thugs wanting the fast cash and lifestyle of the gangster rappers." to people you have no clue on. I know what your saying but comparing the days of today is nothing like how it was back in the 90s where rap was beyond glorifing the "gangsta" life style. I think now a days everyone just dreams of being a pimp even former "gangstas" are just plain out hustlers (50, Snoop)

Quote:
Why dont you try to be more decent and less hostile or we are going to have problems. I have said nothing to you to make comments to me.
You dont know what I know or do and the same can be said about both of us. I am just tired of watching people glorify thugs and try to live the lifestyle and people like me and the government and orgainzations try to pick up the pieces of the destroyed lives
Only reason im so "hostile" is cause alot of the things you said arent all true and stereotype claims from which is more like again from the 90s where gangster rap was very influencial but that era itself was very impacting due to all the activities that went down (LA riots, Detriot riots). Those who choose the life style isnt cause they are hip hop. Those lifestyles can happen in any genre. Think of back in the eras rock has gone through. Everyone on drugs, everyone having sex with each other. That was the lifestyle of being rock n roll. which is no way any differ then what rappers did in their own eras.

Do agree that the lifestyles are glorified but thats all on the hands of media. They create the hype and we just fall right in cause the media has a ball telling you about it. If you choose that life style and decide later on once your shoulder deep in it. Its thats persons own fault from not knowing how to seprate themselves and be an individual.

Quote:
I cannot post in an open forum the things I know but would gladly PM anyone who I trust will not post this stuff because it would endanger me my family and the kids I am trying to help. I will just say i am in a mentoring program for some of the people who have taken refuge from the lifestyle!!!!
what you sent me is very much what I was saying briefly on Murder Inc. They were funded by a big time drug lord in NY. They got caught charges range from murder to money luadering but not every label is like that. More like those side labels. that branch off major labels i.e. Interscope - Aftermath - G-unit - BlackWall Street; see thats one major label thats funds one side which one side funds another side and so on. That example is what shows for the rapper Game that whole shabang. So seeing as those labels tech. are smaller then eachs own. I could believe what you sent as long as its like that. But never with someone huge like Interscope (which btw is owned by Sony)

This thread has gone very off topic and my question was never answered You bastards
Old 03-11-2005, 03:02 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
well, i hate mainstream rap, with very few exceptions. underground is very nearly a totally different genre. it's much more introspective, for one thing. the "thug life" is shunned rather than embraced... true, some underground artists are about some crazy stuff and have a weird gimmick (ICP) but they ARE creative, and for the most part, they tend to be about something other than being "thug".., which is more than i can say for most mainstream rappers...

and corey, as i recall, you came into bluemustangs thread and made some stereotypical comment about him being a wigger or some such thing. how can you tell him off for defending his choice of music from an insulting comment, made by you, in the first place?

I agree Dark

BTW far from a wigger its tough being one when your not white so what can you call a puerto rican who dresses white but listens from metal to rap

I just thought corey would be more open minded from the music talks we've had on this board. Guess he aint as open minded as he says.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:41 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

A. My first post was in fun
B. never called anyone names
C. I made insults to the industry not him or you
D. I stated facts about the industry not about him nor the non mainstream music you guys might listen to.
E. So read again on what I said
F. We can all be decent and disagree.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:45 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
I agree Dark

BTW far from a wigger its tough being one when your not white so what can you call a puerto rican who dresses white but listens from metal to rap

I just thought corey would be more open minded from the music talks we've had on this board. Guess he aint as open minded as he says.
I listen to all forms of music new, old but I refuse to be a part or contribute to a segment of the industry that is selling misery

I would be glad to listen to some of the nonmainstream music sometime. I will use bearshare to download it

So enlighten me !!!!
Old 03-11-2005, 08:55 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

that's what we've been trying to do

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar