opinions? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



View Poll Results: agree or disagree
agree 3 20.00%
disagree 6 40.00%
not sure 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2005, 08:57 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Rick0636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,552
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
Real bad situation! I would say the courts should relieve the husband of any responibility for her and turn all further responsibility over to her parents and family. Just my opinion though. Its terrible, but I can understand them not wanting to give up or have their daughter starved to death!
__________________
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-22-2005, 09:22 PM   #37
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I don't think they should starve her to death. I think a shot would be best. Possibly pills so she just went to sleep. I don't even know if she has the capacity to swallow though.

A shot of insulin would work, an insulin shock would just put her to sleep, and she wouldn't wake up.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:32 PM   #38
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I don't think they should starve her to death. I think a shot would be best. Possibly pills so she just went to sleep. I don't even know if she has the capacity to swallow though.

A shot of insulin would work, an insulin shock would just put her to sleep, and she wouldn't wake up.
I heard on Hannity today that there is a police report saying that the Husband tried to kill her off with repeated Insulin shots. The nurse came into the room one day as the husband was leaving and Terri was sweating and jerking around in shock... she tested her blood sugar and it didn't give back a reading that is how low her blood sugar was. They are trying to find that police report now.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-22-2005, 09:33 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
mydi777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to mydi777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick0636
Real bad situation! I would say the courts should relieve the husband of any responibility for her and turn all further responsibility over to her parents and family. Just my opinion though. Its terrible, but I can understand them not wanting to give up or have their daughter starved to death!
Same point I have been trying to make!!

The issue isn't so much about a husband making a medical choice for his wife's best interest...

To me it's just the fact that he moved on with his life a long time ago, if he was not going to stick with her "For better or Worse" he should have NEVER stayed married to her!
__________________
http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1110463871
My Car
1998 3.8 V6, Flowmaster True Dual Exhaust
mydi777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:35 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
mydi777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to mydi777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I heard on Hannity today that there is a police report saying that the Husband tried to kill her off with repeated Insulin shots. The nurse came into the room one day as the husband was leaving and Terri was sweating and jerking around in shock... she tested her blood sugar and it didn't give back a reading that is how low her blood sugar was. They are trying to find that police report now.
I was watching that too!
__________________
http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1110463871
My Car
1998 3.8 V6, Flowmaster True Dual Exhaust
mydi777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:44 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydi777
I was watching that too!
My problem with the family is they are making all kids of accusations but no proof. I am not saying they are lying yet but it is the 4th quarter and the 2 min warning has been blown. People have been know to make outlandish claims to do anything possible to stop things from happening when a hope is lost.

Like i said I have not really made up my mind. The fact is people blast the Judge but he has heard all of the evidence. Where are all the reports. Does the family not have a copy of any of this. Whenever you file charges or complaints you get case numbers and copies of the reports.

There is so much disinformation and mud slinging. I am not a fan of starving her to death either.

Where is Dr kavorkian when you need him
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:59 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
mydi777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to mydi777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
My problem with the family is they are making all kids of accusations but no proof. I am not saying they are lying yet but it is the 4th quarter and the 2 min warning has been blown. People have been know to make outlandish claims to do anything possible to stop things from happening when a hope is lost.

Like i said I have not really made up my mind. The fact is people blast the Judge but he has heard all of the evidence. Where are all the reports. Does the family not have a copy of any of this. Whenever you file charges or complaints you get case numbers and copies of the reports.

There is so much disinformation and mud slinging. I am not a fan of starving her to death either.

Where is Dr kavorkian when you need him

Yeah I can see your point, but the husband has made some outlandish claims that can't be backed up as well.

All I'm really concerned about is the fact that she is being starved to death for no reason other than because he said thats what she would want. But cannot prove it.

Why is it that a Murderer can sit on death row 25+ years and never see the chamber, but someone who has not harmed anyone is being put to death just because someone decides she is not worthy of life???
__________________
http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1110463871
My Car
1998 3.8 V6, Flowmaster True Dual Exhaust
mydi777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:07 PM   #43
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Anyone find it Ironic that the very reason she is in the state she is in is because of Anorexia... so they keep her alive for 15 years and now they are going to end up killing her the same way she would have died 15 years ago.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:17 PM   #44
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
bulimia, if I'm not mistaken.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:17 PM   #45
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
bulimia, if I'm not mistaken.
ah I thought it was Anorexia.. I get them confused
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:20 PM   #46
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
there's a slight difference... lol. I could be wrong though, it could be anorexia.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:21 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
mydi777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to mydi777
It was bulimia
__________________
http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1110463871
My Car
1998 3.8 V6, Flowmaster True Dual Exhaust
mydi777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 05:41 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I heard on Hannity today that there is a police report saying that the Husband tried to kill her off with repeated Insulin shots. The nurse came into the room one day as the husband was leaving and Terri was sweating and jerking around in shock... she tested her blood sugar and it didn't give back a reading that is how low her blood sugar was. They are trying to find that police report now.
i'm gunna call bull**** on that. i heard that nurse lat night on the sean hannity show, and she had all sorts of stories - most of which probably weren't true.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 06:46 AM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Anorexia is the fear of eating or seeing yourself as fat and starving yourself

Bulimia is the fear of getting fat or seeing yourself fat and purging the food you just ate.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:24 PM   #50
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
I must say I am getting tired of people like Delay and Jeb Bush along with half the senate trying to gain politically over this and acting like they care what happens to her. Pisses me off
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:53 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
timpryor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 676
if it were me i hope they would kill me, i mean i would never be a normal person again anyways.


When i actually have a will i'm putting this in

If i'm in a state(of being)(like this one) and they dont pull the plug then all the inheritance goes to charity.
__________________
"The LORD shall judge the people:judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me." PSALM 7:8

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 08:21 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
i say pull the plug, what she is living now is not life
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 08:36 PM   #53
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor
if it were me i hope they would kill me, i mean i would never be a normal person again anyways.


When i actually have a will i'm putting this in

If i'm in a state(of being)(like this one) and they dont pull the plug then all the inheritance goes to charity.
That's called a living will.



They were defeated in court again, so it's not looking good for her family. IMO, they just need to let go... She will never be the Terri they remember.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for as.....opinions lowflyn Pictures and Videos 76 07-21-2009 07:25 PM
Need some opinions..... Please 1234 Mustang Audio & Video 9 10-23-2008 07:33 PM
Opinions on this? braumab 2005-2010 Mustang GT 28 10-13-2008 03:52 PM
Always looking for opinions 05STANG Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 0 05-23-2006 10:20 PM
Opinions - Once and for all. OVRKILL The Bar 23 07-26-2004 05:58 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:59 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.