Our car's biography.. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2005, 08:11 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via Yahoo to mydi777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
That is OK . Not to be sexist but Girls tend to get more emotional about things like cars and accidents. There is something just not right about a guy in his 20's crying about his car being wrecked!!!!
Yeah you do have a point...
mydi777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2005, 08:26 AM   #37
Road Trip!

If my car was totalled, I would be upset, but then again, let the fun begin again. Off come the mods onto a newer machine
ComputerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:48 AM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
btw... i'm not making fun of the author of this thread - i'm just being stupid as usual. i actually stopped my truck to take pictures at 10,000 miles...
Hehe...

On the other convo..yes I'd cry if I wrecked my car...just cuz it's the first car I've bought myself and I'm proud of that fact. Shoot...when I hit a tree a few months after buying it I did break down and cry that night. Just sucked so much, and all b/c I know I could have prevented it if I wasn't acting stupid and flying down the road.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2005, 10:19 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Damn some of you are obsessed with your cars. What happens if something happens to your car. Would you cry????
dead up honest when i bought my first car the 2000 V6 i was really proud of myself, 17 and just bought my new car. Months later after I started doing up the system I found myself on Thanksgiving morning looking at my car seeing that every window was busted out and my 3500 system was ripped. messed up my door etc. I shed a tear hell yeah. that was all my hard earned money i earned for busting my ***.

I dont ever blame anyone for shedding some tears if their joy in life is ruined or wrecked or been broken into. Thats a passion for the hobby.

But thats just me I also plan on making a carrer in the car world so I guess I have that thrive and love for cars that others dont have who knows
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:43 AM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Wow we have become so infactuated with materialism we will cry when if breaks or is damaged. When you get older you will see that is in vein. It is not that you should not care about your stuff but love is for living items not inanimate objects.

I guess what bothers me is pepople put all this love into their cars yet they treat there fellow men like crap. NO wonder divorce and suicide is so common among young people.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:06 AM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Wow we have become so infactuated with materialism we will cry when if breaks or is damaged. When you get older you will see that is in vein. It is not that you should not care about your stuff but love is for living items not inanimate objects.

I guess what bothers me is pepople put all this love into their cars yet they treat there fellow men like crap. NO wonder divorce and suicide is so common among young people.
I mean...if I total my car out..I'll be upset, but I'll get over it and go out that day looking for another one. My car isn't my life by any means though...eventhough my gf sometimes thinks that lol. If I have to choose between spending a day washing my car and doing stuff to it or going out with my gf or friends, I'll definitely go out with my friends. But my car is still a big part in my life..esp considering I plan on making a career out of my knowledge on cars.
Our's:
Old 03-22-2005, 11:06 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Times have change. Materlistic things are the IN thing. I see nothing wrong for a love for a hobby. you put your heart sweat and tears blood into any hobby you love. Just like you live life. You put your heart sweat tears blood into life to further yourself (a life with a family) its just another aspect. Just like when dog/cat lovers treat their pet as one of the family spending large amounts of cash on them if their sick cause they love them but its like taking care of a whole another family.

Money is the new love thats why divorce is common with ALL ages not just young folks look at the stats they came out with any new marriage has a 60% return rate of divorce. Thats just crazy. Money is the new love plain and simple. But thats how I look at it in this days. Cause the old values sure arent there anymore.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:18 AM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
Times have change. Materlistic things are the IN thing. I see nothing wrong for a love for a hobby. you put your heart sweat and tears blood into any hobby you love. Just like you live life. You put your heart sweat tears blood into life to further yourself (a life with a family) its just another aspect. Just like when dog/cat lovers treat their pet as one of the family spending large amounts of cash on them if their sick cause they love them but its like taking care of a whole another family.

Money is the new love thats why divorce is common with ALL ages not just young folks look at the stats they came out with any new marriage has a 60% return rate of divorce. Thats just crazy. Money is the new love plain and simple. But thats how I look at it in this days. Cause the old values sure arent there anymore.
And that is why we have people idolizing crack dealers and murderers because of the money and materialism. This is a cycle that is not new just the technology is new. Once a civilization moves from total care for individuals and more concerned about materialism and wealth we are headed down the same destructive road as Egypt, Greece, Rome, and most of europe.

Values dont change people change. We are a society of Jerry Springer mindless jerks, We love to see the misery of other people and laugh at it. We see it in reality TV and all the mindless trash on TV.

Pride, Vanity, Obsession, Power and the love of materialism is dragging this country down. All the while we dont even take care of the elderly anymore we ship them off like cattle to a old folks home not to bothered by them as we march along in are self asorbed worlds not caring a damn for the people that raised us

MATERIALISM SUX!!!
Old 03-22-2005, 11:25 AM   #44
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
The only reason I'm in school is so I can get a high paying job and buy what I want.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:49 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to tedness
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
Hehe...

On the other convo..yes I'd cry if I wrecked my car...just cuz it's the first car I've bought myself and I'm proud of that fact. Shoot...when I hit a tree a few months after buying it I did break down and cry that night. Just sucked so much, and all b/c I know I could have prevented it if I wasn't acting stupid and flying down the road.
check your fuel cap punk
Old 03-22-2005, 12:51 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedness
check your fuel cap punk
My fuel neck has issues...my sensor is messed up and the only way to fix it is buy a new gas tank, so ... 500 bucks for a new gas tank, or drive down to auto zone, steal their little checker thing, cut off the code and keep driving. Easy decision to me. I tried just changing the fuel cap, but did no good.
Our's:
Old 03-22-2005, 12:51 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
And that is why we have people idolizing crack dealers and murderers because of the money and materialism. This is a cycle that is not new just the technology is new. Once a civilization moves from total care for individuals and more concerned about materialism and wealth we are headed down the same distructive road as Egypt, Greece, Rome, and most of europe.

Values dont change people change. We are a society of Jerry Springer mindless jerks, We love to see the misery of other people and laugh at it. We see it in reality TV and all the mindless trash on TV.

Pride, Vanity, Obsession, Power and the love of materialism is dragging this country down. All the while we dont even take care of the elderly anymore we ship them off like cattle to a old folks home not to bothered by them as we march along in are self asorbed worlds not careing a damn for the people that raised us

MATERIALISM SUX!!!
Preach on Bro Corey lol
Our's:
Old 03-22-2005, 12:54 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

ooh double posting.

hmmm what can i say....

my car's a super PITA right now
Old 03-22-2005, 12:55 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

and i'm still waiting on the guys to email me about engine crap. apparently they do 4.6 swaps and i'm trying to get pricing now
Old 03-22-2005, 04:43 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
And that is why we have people idolizing crack dealers and murderers because of the money and materialism. This is a cycle that is not new just the technology is new. Once a civilization moves from total care for individuals and more concerned about materialism and wealth we are headed down the same destructive road as Egypt, Greece, Rome, and most of europe.

Pride, Vanity, Obsession, Power and the love of materialism is dragging this country down. All the while we dont even take care of the elderly anymore we ship them off like cattle to a old folks home not to bothered by them as we march along in are self asorbed worlds not caring a damn for the people that raised us

MATERIALISM SUX!!!
I dont think rap music is gonna be the destruction of America

But other then that I have to agree with everything else you say. on top of the reality tv shows you have all the pathetic lawsuits going on just so someone can get rich quick.

Our values have changed and will they return to society...i doubt it..sadly enough

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar