Oh Christ, this is just so so so wrong. *WW* - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-23-2005, 11:00 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Unhappy Oh Christ, this is just so so so wrong. *WW*

Someone sent me this link, I am just so stunned that people have no feelings for these animals. I feel so appauled. Work Warning, Gore, very disgusting.

I warned ya... The people who did this and allowed for this should be put through the same treatment.

http://my.so-net.net.tw/sirwang/fur.wmv

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2005, 11:42 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nebraska
Send a message via AIM to 19ClearCobra96 Send a message via MSN to 19ClearCobra96
that is so ****ed up, I agree they should be slammed on the ground and have their hands and feet cut off then skinned alive. I couldnt even watch the whole thing
Old 03-23-2005, 11:42 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to tedness
yikes. if they're gonna do that...they need to at least have the humanity to kill the animals first and not torture them like that

Old 03-24-2005, 12:19 AM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
a lot of this stuff takes place in labs all over the world...

Not the unneccesary violence, but skinning animals alive in order to learn to what extent they can live, removing organs from live animals, etc. It all goes on in the name of science.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:21 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nebraska
Send a message via AIM to 19ClearCobra96 Send a message via MSN to 19ClearCobra96
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
a lot of this stuff takes place in labs all over the world...

Not the unneccesary violence, but skinning animals alive in order to learn to what extent they can live, removing organs from live animals, etc. It all goes on in the name of science.
that might be true but that definatley wasn't a lab.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:21 AM   #6
I liek gramer
Legacy

movie is still downloading...
Old 03-24-2005, 12:26 AM   #7
I liek gramer
Legacy

btw, that first part, where they slammed the animals on the ground, is how they kill rats for snakes. I always fed them to mine alive, cuz it's more fun to watch, and I think the snake likes em better that way anyways.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:36 AM   #8
I liek gramer
Legacy

OK, I just watched the whole thing, and it makes me sick to my stomach. THAT IS ****ED UP. There is no excuse for what they did to those animals. I am not a big animal rights activist, there are 2 reasons to me (from Immanual Kant, a philosopher) why animal torture is not right. 1) the animals could belong to someone else, and in that case, you are violating the person's rights by harming their property, and 2) animal abusers tend to be bad people. eg: serial killers, rapists, etc.

They could have at least killed the poor animals. I hope those bastards go to hell and feel like they are skinned alive every day for eternity.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:47 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to red herring
Who is Alexander Kant? What are his books? I've only heard of Immanual Kant.
red herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:00 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS
Ok....I couldnt make it passed the slamming on the ground..ugh I feel sick right now.
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:10 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

skinning the animal alive grossed me out.

The poor thing skinned.. laying there in blood, in total pain.. breathing.. blinking.. looking up at the camera..

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 03-24-2005, 06:20 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

that is the saddest and most disturbing thing i have ever seen....im not a supporter of PETA or anything like that, and still eat meat, but those souless bastards could at least end their life civilly
The Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:22 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
oh man after reading all of that...i'm not even gonna attempt to watch that...my sister is an avid peta member, and had me watch this other movie where this animal shelter put a bunch of puppies in a box and gassed them...i will never watch another movie like that

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:06 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
let me start by saying that i have killed more animals then i can count.

now i'm gunna tell y'all that i had to turn of the video after the animal's legs were cut off while it was still alive. i couldn't watch that ****. i hope those guys have their little wangs chopped off in hell.

when i hunt, i go for the kill shot. one to the head will instantly kill hogs - behind the ear is best. if for any reason they still might be alive, i put 2 stingers into the side of their head to make sure that they don't have to suffer. there is nothing worse then causing a helpless animal uneccisary pain.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:10 AM   #15
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red herring
Who is Alexander Kant? What are his books? I've only heard of Immanual Kant.
haha, you are right. I guess that's what happens when you're typing a paper on philosophy and the paper is about a different person than who you're posting about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick
oh man after reading all of that...i'm not even gonna attempt to watch that...my sister is an avid peta member, and had me watch this other movie where this animal shelter put a bunch of puppies in a box and gassed them...i will never watch another movie like that
This is so much worse than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
let me start by saying that i have killed more animals then i can count.
when i hunt, i go for the kill shot. one to the head will instantly kill hogs - behind the ear is best. if for any reason they still might be alive, i put 2 stingers into the side of their head to make sure that they don't have to suffer. there is nothing worse then causing a helpless animal uneccisary pain.
I'm not a hunter, I just don't have the patience , but my brother is, and he is the same as you. Nobody should ever want to hurt animals for the sake of hurting them. I don't see a problem with hunting, so long as it isn't simply for sport. If the meat and/or skins are used, then there is no problem with it, as far as I'm concerned, as long as the suffering of the animal is limited.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:25 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
im too afraid to watch it haha.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:29 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Well heres my 2 cents. I only saw the first 3 mins of the vid but the video isnt really that bad. These people are just making a living. Seeing that the writing is asian its prolly in a 3rd world country where they prolly do depend on exporting furs and such. Its the way of life.

I think the way the video was taped and such is what makes it decieving, the close up of the animals face suffering is what set alot of you off. in my guess anyways.

For those that hunt can you tell you its like field dressing, but as Chips said your told to take a one shot one kill option if you can when hunting. Imagine when your pheasant hunting, you dont get the kill all the way. wanna know how your suppuse to kill him...by twisting its neck around like ringing out a towel.

BTW Nicole the gassing of puppys is nothing new. they do that to every animal shelter once a dog isnt picked over a certain amount of time they do have to set them down. whether it be gas injection or something in their food. It costs a shelter more money to keep the dogs around its just the way it is.
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:46 PM   #18
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Ok watch the whole video because trust me if Nick is that pissed then something is def wrong.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:51 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Ok watch the whole video because trust me if Nick is that pissed then something is def wrong.
well nick isnt a hunter either and im presuming most of everyone on this isnt one either.

Ill watch the rest of the vid at work but i still stick by what I said. Its the way of life thats their way of living. Plain and simple.
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:52 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
Well heres my 2 cents. I only saw the first 3 mins of the vid but the video isnt really that bad. These people are just making a living. Seeing that the writing is asian its prolly in a 3rd world country where they prolly do depend on exporting furs and such. Its the way of life.
it wouldn't be that bad if the killing was done humanely. there is no reason to torture the animal while it's alive. thise animals were squirming around on the ground in pain after their legs were chopped off.

Quote:
For those that hunt can you tell you its like field dressing, but as Chips said your told to take a one shot one kill option if you can when hunting. Imagine when your pheasant hunting, you dont get the kill all the way. wanna know how your suppuse to kill him...by twisting its neck around like ringing out a towel.
when i quarter an animal, it's dead. i hang it on a hook, skin it, and remove it's organs. i don't cut up the animal while it's still alive.

when bird hunting, yes, you twist it's neck and pop off it's head, but this takes less then a second to do. it is a quick and painless death.

Quote:
BTW Nicole the gassing of puppys is nothing new. they do that to every animal shelter once a dog isnt picked over a certain amount of time they do have to set them down. whether it be gas injection or something in their food. It costs a shelter more money to keep the dogs around its just the way it is.
yeah, they do that in san antonio. there was a lot of outrage over it not too long ago...
Old 03-24-2005, 12:56 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to red pony V6
i am not watching this video, i like animals too much. i can't imagine why anyone would want to torture another living being like that, whether it's an animal, a human, i don't care. just out of curiosity though, what kind of animals were involved here?
MGW shifter
and slow as hell...
red pony V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:59 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

badgers?
Old 03-24-2005, 01:52 PM   #23
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:

I think the way the video was taped and such is what makes it decieving, the close up of the animals face suffering is what set alot of you off. in my guess anyways.

...Imagine when your pheasant hunting, you dont get the kill all the way. wanna know how your suppuse to kill him...by twisting its neck around like ringing out a towel.
yeah, well, you need to watch the whole video. The first part, like I said before, is not a new practice, but cutting off somethings legs while it's alive, hooking it up and skinning it, pulling it's ****ing skin off like he's taking off a piece of clothing, while the poor animal is alive, is not ****ing right. I don't give a **** who you are. It is wrong. There is no excuse ever for this.

They are making a living. They are selling the skins. But there is no gain in pulling the skin off while it is alive. None at all. There is an animal that is thrown onto a trailor or something, after it has been skinned alive, and it is moving around, blinking, heavy breathing. It will die very soon, but it could have already been dead and experienced very little pain in comparison to what it went through.

Like I said, I do not hunt, but a lot of my friends do, and I live with hunters. I would hunt, I just don't have the patience, and why should I if there is venison in the freezer anyways. I know how hunting works. I'd much rather have someone break my neck and suffer for milliseconds than have someone cut off my legs, hook me up, and pull my skin over my head. Dear God.

I am no animal rights activist, I explained my feelings on animals earlier, but this **** is ****ed up and wrong. Period.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:53 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

do i want to see this video?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 01:54 PM   #25
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
do i want to see this video?
probably not. I watch some crazy stuff, but this made me sick to my stomach.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:46 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

If that video does not disturb you, you are one twisted bastard. To hunt an animal, kill it quickly and eat it is one thing, but to skin an animal while its alive, see it suffering in a pile of dead animals and not at least end the pain for it is just not humane. If they shot the animals first then It wouldnt be so bad. I dont care if they are doing it to make a living or not, if i had the chance to go to what ever 3rd world country they are in i would kill them all. No human or animal deserves anything like that. I am not saying i agree with all the animal rights activists who go WAY over board, but the stuff in that video just shouldnt be happening.
The Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 04:14 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by red pony V6
i am not watching this video, i like animals too much. i can't imagine why anyone would want to torture another living being like that, whether it's an animal, a human, i don't care. just out of curiosity though, what kind of animals were involved here?
I am pretty sure that they were raccoons.
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 11:27 PM   #28
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Monte
I am pretty sure that they were raccoons.
what the **** kinda raccoons live in California???
Old 03-25-2005, 12:13 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Smart ones who win rolls in movies durrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 03-25-2005, 01:19 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
I made it about almost halfway through, hope the little guy is better now, whatever happens to you when you go. i'd had rather not have seen it I think, but now at least i'll take more consideration in the way those animals are killed to make whatever out of them.

93 mustang notch
~450hp 331 stroker - Sold
silverstangboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar