The ACLU needs to be vaporized - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2005, 02:51 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
I am not sure how old you are but I cant wait for your answer to cahnge when you have a 16 year old and you are not allowed to know what she is up to or if she checks into a clinic. OMG This is so stupid.
like, OMG LOL no!#$%*#@

things happen. nobody can know what their kid id up to 24/7. nobody can stop their kid from having sex, drinking, etc. it's gunna happen. it's what kids do.

Quote:
Next thing is you will say it is alright for your 16 yr old to marry, drink or any other things adults do.
it depends on the 16 year old. i don't know about the marrying part, but all kids drink. i've always done so responsibly, but others don't. this just goes on a person to person basis.

Quote:
I am guessing you are under age!!! If not I feel sorry for you when you have kids
define "underage". i'm not too young to do anything. i vote, own guns, hold a valid drivers license. i do what i want, and it doesn't effewct anyone else, so who cares?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2005, 02:53 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
. If a girl is old enough to "decide" to have sex, she is old enough to raise a baby that comes from this action.
there are 12 year olds that decide to have sex. if a 12 year old gets knocked up, do you expect them to raise a child?
Old 03-31-2005, 02:55 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
there are 12 year olds that decide to have sex. if a 12 year old gets knocked up, do you expect them to raise a child?
If a 12 year old girl has the "maturity" to have sex, then she should be "mature" enough to raise a child.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2005, 02:56 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
Quote:
If a 12 year old girl has the "maturity" to have sex, then she should be "mature" enough to raise a child.
AMEN
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 02:57 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
the way i see it is forcing a 12 year old to have and raise a child is worse then a 12 year old having an abortion.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:58 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

This also goes back to parental guidance. Parents nowadays aren't involved in a child's life enough to know if they're having sex, getting drunk, on drugs, etc. This is problem that has been getting worst and worst through each generation. Parents should learn how to raise a child and teach them the right things in this world. But it's not just the parents, the kids make these decisions too. These 12 year olds you speak of are obviously old enough to know where babies come from, and know that by having sex, they are taking this risk. If they don't want a kid, then they shouldn't be having sex, period.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:01 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
the way i see it is forcing a 12 year old to have and raise a child is worse then a 12 year old having an abortion.
Have you seen the results of having an abortion on the mindset of a girl. For the rest of her life, she's gonna think, "what if I had kept this baby, what if I still had him/her". We have adoption for a reason, if a girl gets pregnant and honestly can't raise the child right, there are plenty of fathers and mothers willing to love and raise this child. Killing the child before it's born is not the answer, telling girls it's ok to get pregnant is not the answer, telling teenagers it's ok to have sex, as long as it's safe is not the answer. The answer comes in parental involvement.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:01 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not all 12 year olds are forced...the sluts keep getting younger and younger and make the decision to have sex ..so if she is making a decision to have sex then she better know the consequences that could come with the decision.but yes some 12 year olds are forced but not all
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:05 PM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

From the second conception takes place, that is a child. Another person, just like you and me. What if your mom had had an abortion, all your dreams, ambitions, and memories would have never happened. Just b/c a girl doesn't have time for a baby is no reason for an abortion. I still support abortion in rape/incest cases, but there are no reasons short of this a girl should "need" an abortion. I say ppl should start taking responsibilities for their actions and stop thinking they can get out of anything they do. It's time for parents to stand up and be just what they should be, parents. Sure, it's annoying when your mom and dad ask where you are, who you're with, and what you're doing. It's annoying when they tell you you have to be in at a certain time, but you know what, they're parents, they know what's best for you. This idea of a minor girl being able to have an abortion without the parents ever hearing or having a say in it is atrocious to say the least. This country needs to grow up, plain and simple.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:05 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Sorry if I'm sounding like a douch and being a post whore at the moment, this is just a subject I feel very strongly about.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:06 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
like, OMG LOL no!#$%*#@

things happen. nobody can know what their kid id up to 24/7. nobody can stop their kid from having sex, drinking, etc. it's gunna happen. it's what kids do.
Dude kids will be kids that is why they cant legally sign any legal documents what they get away with is irrelevant. The fast is this is hippocracy. Ahild is not allow to check into a hospital with a legal guardian for surgery but you can for a abortion BULLCRAP.

Quote:
it depends on the 16 year old. i don't know about the marrying part, but all kids drink. i've always done so responsibly, but others don't. this just goes on a person to person basis.
No it does not wether or not you get away with it is not relevant. It is stupid for children to drink IT IS ILLEGAL. !6 yr olds are not Adult and dont make mature decision.

define "underage". i'm not too young to do anything. i vote, own guns, hold a valid drivers license. i do what i want, and it doesn't effewct anyone else, so who cares? [/QUOTE]
If you are legal age you are not a minor but were not talking about you are we We are talking about 16 yr olds dont know jack about the real world or make mature decision especially ones that get them knocked up. Not that is mature!!!

Oh you are such a rebel doning anything you want MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Old 03-31-2005, 03:10 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark02Pony
Not all 12 year olds are forced...the sluts keep getting younger and younger and make the decision to have sex ..so if she is making a decision to have sex then she better know the consequences that could come with the decision.but yes some 12 year olds are forced but not all
HAHHAHAHAHAH What is interesting is these guys make references to 12 -16 yr olds getting pregnant and they are proving that they are neither mature or able to make the right decisions Birth Control and Condoms are available to all. All you have to do is get off their lazy butts and go to the clinics. Damn another thing most are drunk or stoned so there is another examply of not being mature or able to make the right decisions
Old 03-31-2005, 03:11 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

OMG, not all kids drink. Not even the majority of underage kids drink. This is an idea that is drilled into kid's heads by other peers. The only reason most underage kids start drinking is b/c they feel everyone else is doing it, so it's ok for them to. Yes I have drank, and you know why I started, I got in the wrong crowd. I didn't drink through any of high school or even my freshman year of college. Do I drink now? No, haven't had a drink in some time. It takes more balls to say you don't want a drink than it does to just grab a beer and pop the top. This is another one of those things parents should be able to regulate. Parents should know what their kids are doing at all times, they should know the group they hang out with. Plain and simple, minors think they can make their own decisions, but deep down, minors don't know crap. Parents are the ones who know the best, and they should enforce these rules on kids. Too many parents are giving in to their kids for fear of being hated. You know what, kids hate parents anyways, might as well get used to the fact.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:15 PM   #49
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark02Pony
god made adam and eve not adam and steve
But I see no issue with there being adam and eve and michelle and elizabeth amd jennifer and Julie. That is the only point of theirs I can agree with....I wouldn't mind having a nightly choice or a combo deal.

Sorry, while the above statement is true, just trying to bring some levity before things get out of hand. :beer:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:18 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

2 girls now thats a differant story
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:19 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Have you seen the results of having an abortion on the mindset of a girl. For the rest of her life, she's gonna think, "what if I had kept this baby, what if I still had him/her".
that's gunna be the last thing on a preteen's mind.
Old 03-31-2005, 03:20 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
that's gunna be the last thing on a preteen's mind.
Which is exactly the reason parents should be involved in this choice.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:22 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
OMG, not all kids drink. Not even the majority of underage kids drink.
haha. i just graduated from highschool and i'm on my second semester of college. i can tell you, without a doubt, that all kids either drink or are using at least one type of drug.
Old 03-31-2005, 03:23 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
haha. i just graduated from highschool and i'm on my second semester of college. i can tell you, without a doubt, that all kids either drink or are using at least one type of drug.
You are so wrong. Hang with a different crowd, and you'll see things different.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:25 PM   #55
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
hahahahahaha what so one high school does it so every high school in America Automatically does it now.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 03:30 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

while i was in high school there few few differant groups them nerdy kids who did nothing but math, the kids who'd go out do drugs smoke get wasted w/e then the groups of people who just did there own thing..hanging with other groups of people def make a big differance peer pressure in middle school and high school is large
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:38 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
hahahahahaha what so one high school does it so every high school in America Automatically does it now.
so nobody ever drank at your highschool?
Old 03-31-2005, 03:40 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Sure ppl drank at my high school, but not everyone. I hung out with ppl, and now hang out with ppl who don't need alcohol to have a good time. Shoot, I have more fun now, without alcohol, cuz if we wanna head somewhere, we dont' have to figure out who's had the least to drink.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:47 PM   #59
Regular

Quote:
I was responding to your post where you claimed everyone drank so don't try to spin it around and ask me if no one drank at my high school. There isn't a high school in this country that doesn't have someone that drinks.. or groups of people that drink

Reddit
Old 03-31-2005, 03:49 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I was responding to your post where you claimed everyone drank so don't try to spin it around and ask me if no one drank at my high school. There isn't a high school in this country that doesn't have someone that drinks.. or groups of people that drink
Brent...he was asking if ppl drink at your high school..not that ppl at his don't drink.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:52 PM   #61
Regular

Quote:
Brent...he was asking if ppl drink at your high school..not that ppl at his don't drink.
What....? I responded to his post to me asking me if no one drinks at my high school....

He said:

Quote:
I said:

Quote:
He said:

Quote:
I said:

Quote:
Makes sense to me.....

Reddit
Old 03-31-2005, 03:56 PM   #62
Regular

Quote:
Quote:
He went from making the arguement that everyone drinks at every high school(that is what he was Insinuating) to then trying to prove his point by asking me if someone drank at my high school.

Reddit
Old 03-31-2005, 03:58 PM   #63
Legacy Member
Legacy

Wait...you posted something different to begin with didn't you?.....I'm lost now...
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 03:59 PM   #64
Regular

Quote:
Wait...you posted something different to begin with didn't you?.....I'm lost now...

Reddit
Old 03-31-2005, 04:00 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

now i think we're just all confused
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2005, 04:01 PM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy

Ignore me..I read something in his post that apparantly wasn't there....
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 04:04 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

i think y'all have been drinking
Old 03-31-2005, 04:04 PM   #68
Regular

I know what I am talking about... lowflyn... I dunno about him though

Reddit
Old 03-31-2005, 04:07 PM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
i think y'all have been drinking
Haha, I worked on a civic today, therefore I'm not making any sense. Need to go outside and do something on my car..should break the spell then.
Our's:
Old 03-31-2005, 04:11 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

yeah working on the civic has screwed up ur mind
Quote:
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar