Originally Posted by Smokedya95stang
1. What was smashed in that accident?
2. Is it now fixed?
3. I love that red stripe on the car, i might mimick it on my 66.
4. What size tires and are those american racing torque thrusts, they look badass on that car.
I want to get Tq thrusts on my 66.
Looks bad *** man.
Great looking car!.
1. My left 1/4 panel got crushed
2. Not fixed yet (I am gonna do it myself during the repainting process)
3. Thanks, I am dumping them in favor of racing stripes when I repaint it though
4. I have 225/70/14 rubber (I know, friggin huge) and those are 14"x7" Cragar S/S rims. You should really look into the Cragar S/S's, everybody has them but they are dirt cheap (start at like $100 for 14"x6")