Oh Lookie I ended up being Right - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-04-2005, 09:37 PM   #36
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Being kinda pregnant is like being kinda dead. There is no such thing, you either are or aren't. And dont try to convince me otherwise
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2005, 10:33 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to tedness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
you know that feeling you had when you left Highschool and you had this load of responsibilities? It was scary, but it was nice to be free? She's 13, and if she decided she was going to have sex at that early of an age without protection... then she ****ed up and shouldn't let her have anymore decisions.

Why is it that everything that comes outta Florida has been so.......

Whatever, that's my opinion on it, if you disagree go get hit by a lawn-mower.
hell she isnt even in HS yet.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:21 AM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Exactly!

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2005, 06:07 AM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang
pro-choice people say that since the fetus relies on the mother to survive, then it technically doesnt live, and therefore, aborting it is justified b/c it cant survive on its own
terri schiavo relied on others to survive, so was it ok to abort her?
Old 05-05-2005, 09:53 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
So im presuming everyone thats saying that if a chick isnt ready to have a kid she shouldnt spread her legs so okay.

Im presuming all you nay-sayers are all virgins cause im presuming most of you arent prepared yourself to have kids so that means you cant take your shlong out either.

And remember condoms/pills arent 100% preventable for those that say she could have had the guy wear protection. remember **** happens
Im nearly 40 and have kids older than her and yes she should keep her fvcking legs closed regardless if she wants a kid or not 13 is too fuggin young.
AlmostN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:30 AM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Two things:

1. Abortion is murder
2. The fact that a Judge rules on something, does not make it right.

I am done with this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:54 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
and also, i can garentee that you guys havnt had a pregnancy scare in your lives, when you have that scare, your opinions will change, especially when youre in a position where youre jobless, in high school, and living with your parents, and your girlfriend is the same
That right there is truth. And that right there is the reasonings why my friend and his gf had an abortion. They sure werent proud that they had to do it but thats the right one has to excerise.

Quote:
So are you going to go get hit by a lawn-mower now?

If I don't follow those mistakes for the rest of my life, I'm bound to **** up again in the future so I best don't make those same mistakes
Nah it missed it took a direct right. Ever think that once you had that mistake and went through the abortion that isnt a learning experience in its own. As one said there are effects that happen to a women afterwards and that in its own is an experience

Quote:
So, instead of a 13 yo paying for her mistake for the rest of her life the baby gets to pay with it's life?

Interesting logic, not.

If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Steve
Explain to me how this girl is gonna survive. She has no parents to help her, yeah she did mess up but you just cant have a kid raising a kid. Thats not healthy whats so ever. Cant stick her into a programs cause most programs out there that our suppuse to help teen pregos just dont do whats needed plain and simple. Stop living in the past where not many teens had sex when you were in HS. These are the new days not saying every girl at whatever age should have sex but its happening. Plain and simple you just cant have kids raising kids thats not healthy for anyone at all.

Quote:
i would have rather seen this girl put the child up for adoption though. there are many families that cant have kids that would love to adopt. she doesnt have a child with this alternative and the child still lives. the only catch is that this girl has to carry the child.

to me, this is a much better alternative to abortion, but to each his own.
Heres the thing I totally agree adoption is a great key alternative BUT adoption in our country is the lose. Ever wonder why so many people are adopting kids from outside of the US. Its because adopting in the US is hard. You have to have certain criterias that must fit. Theres a long list that you need before you can adopt here. and again another failed program. Id get more indepth but it be a novel.

Quote:
Uh and that makes it right , just because some judge says she is
get your facts straight. Judge sent her to a pycholgist (sp) to get evulated. Not saying every 13 year old is mature enough to make a decision but this just shows if shes one to have done this there must have been others that just didnt catch the medias eye
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 11:02 AM   #43
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Two things:

1. Abortion is murder

so is a misscarriage suicide?

someone in here said "think using logic and not emotions"

and the more i thought about it, an abortion is logical in this case

we have a 13 year old, not able to support herself, not able to get a job at that age, then we'd have a newborn baby...well...we'd have a 13 year old dropping out of school, and struggling to support a baby, and then a baby who is being brought up in a ****ed up life

making ****ed up lives for two people...and abortion would be logical in a sense that this 13 year old wouldnt have drop out, get a job, miss school, and have this comeplete shotgun life, and there wouldnt be a baby being brough up in this ****ed up life, where there could be nights it goes hungry

logical?

lets take it a step further:

i saw adoption mentioned...i know a couple of you guys may be adopted, so youll jump in and tell me how im wrong, but this is from what ive seen with my best friend, and his sister, which are both adoption

my best friend is adopted, he was the child of a 14 year old mother who wouldnt have been able to support him. he ended up growing up in a home, where is parents downright beat him, said so much **** to him they shouldnt have, things like "i wish we would have had reciepts for your ***, so we could send you back", and **** like that, he was kicked out many times, just treated like hell, and he was a good kid for the most part

while i dont like abortion, i understand it, and i dont think it should be outlawed or anything like that, i can see how it could be abused "oh...im pregnant, kill it" , but within reason, i believe its a good thing
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 11:14 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
She knew it coulda happened, she should have to put up with it. Everyone who has sex takes the chance, and knows it there, so period. Why kill a life just to make up for her mistake.
Yeah so your telling me everytime you have sex you are there thinking gee wonder if im gonna just by any chance create a kid today hmmm

I know thats the last thing in my mind when im getting laid. and again what life. theres no life there 13 weeks preg is nothing but organisms its not "alive" yet its not breathing its just a nibble of meat

Quote:
Sad thing is that regardless of how the mother got pregnant the only truely innocent person in this whole sad scenario is the one that has to die for it.
So you would rather have a kid grow up in a bad lime-light is what your saying. This kid is gonna have to suffer possibly bad parenting cause of their age. Your just thinking of the now and not the future thats the whole picture.

Quote:
Where do you draw the line on the child being "older and more towards actual life"? Any time conception takes place, there is a life there. To kill that baby is to take a life from this world, plain and simple.
Quote:
At what point does the pro-abortion crowd think life occurs? I know some of the more militant ones think it's alive only after birth. What if they decide it's only when you turn 18 and a judge agrees and you piss your momma off?
Abortion is only prompt for a certain length of time. (i forgot where the limit is) but during that time should be long enough for a mother to decide she can have this kid. Theres a point of just cells and an actual being and thats why they dont give abortions after whatever length o ftime. I feel thats quite fair. They draw the limit of cells to life.

Quote:
I just can't believe our society is coming to a point where abortions are an every day basis. Stuff like this leads to the ultimate downfall of a civilization. So does the whole gay rights debate. Look at all the great empires, look what the circumstances were when the downfall came. We're heading that direction, and it's not looking good.
If I was to ever find out my daughter had an abortion when she's 13 without me knowing, I'm gonna be one pissed off guy
I dont see how abortions and gays are the downfall of society. People who are close minded like you are gonna be the downfall of society because you cant open your mind and eyes and see what the issues down the road it'll lead to. You think its alright for a 13 year old to raise a kid. Thats pathetic. Not only is not healthly for the kid but the parent themselves. How can one at that age show good parenting skills. That isnt just gonna happen. You cant have one **** up raise their kid like a **** up.

Quote:
terri schiavo relied on others to survive, so was it ok to abort her?
She was dead for 15 years before hand. Once your brain dead you are dead. I would have pulled the plug on her after 10 in all honestly. You cant keep one alive that cant even think. She has no thought no nothing. Machines is what kept her alive. Thats not living thats being dead.

Quote:
Im nearly 40 and have kids older than her and yes she should keep her fvcking legs closed regardless if she wants a kid or not 13 is too fuggin young.
times have changed. Kids are getting laid earlier and earlier. Not saying its right but that sthe way things are now. Just like way back when 15 years old were getting married. Times have a changed
Old 05-05-2005, 11:16 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Two things:

1. Abortion is murder

If its in th eearly stages what are you killing cells that no bigger then your thumb. Thats not murder.

But if judges make ruling that you agree with its right...right

Cant have it both ways this judge did not agree at first but later decided to have someone meet with her talk with her and evulate the whole sitution.
Fact is she is mature enough to decide whether or not to have a kid.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:19 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
while i dont like abortion, i understand it, and i dont think it should be outlawed or anything like that, i can see how it could be abused "oh...im pregnant, kill it" , but within reason, i believe its a good thing
I 100% agree with that statement you just made.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:25 AM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
so is a misscarriage suicide?
Umm... miscarriage would be accidental

I am not going to change anybody's mind so I am not going to waste time writting a huge paragraph.

Abortion is murder

now I am really done

Quote:
Old 05-05-2005, 11:34 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

not all miscarriages are accidential I dunno what you are talking about.

What a mother does has every effect on that child. What you do eat drink anything that goes into your body. I like to call it the the poor mans abortion cause you can rid of it just that easily as well.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:25 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

aaahh!!! god I said I was done with this!!. Obvioulsy if someone induces a miscarriage I consider it killing the child as well...geez

Abortion is murder

get over it.

Now I promise I am really done (no matter what senseless coment is made)

Quote:
Old 05-05-2005, 03:07 PM   #50
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Umm... miscarriage would be accidental

I am not going to change anybody's mind so I am not going to waste time writting a huge paragraph.

Abortion is murder

now I am really done
ohhh....so a miscarriage is manslaughter...alright...i get it now
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 03:36 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
See what I mean about the pro-baby killers not thinking?

Who said the 13 yo slut should raise the baby? I didn't.

And that whole miscarraige misdirection.

God has a special place for those that harm the least of his children.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 03:39 PM   #52

Region: Tennessee
You know what I hate?

My husband and I have been told that we will probably never have kids due to some problems I've had. I hate that the people who desperately want kids can't have them and people who can't take care of them are the ones who end up getting pregnant. That kid she killed could have been my new adopted baby...who knows...
GenesStangGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 03:42 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesStangGirl
You know what I hate?

My husband and I have been told that we will probably never have kids due to some problems I've had. I hate that the people who desperately want kids can't have them and people who can't take care of them are the ones who end up getting pregnant. That kid she killed could have been my new baby...who knows...
this is exactly what i referred to in one of my previous posts. there are many couples in this similar situation who cant have kids due to complications. which is why i beleive if you cant or are unfit to take care of a kid, it should be put up for adoption rather than killed
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 05:53 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
See what I mean about the pro-baby killers not thinking?

Who said the 13 yo slut should raise the baby? I didn't.

And that whole miscarraige misdirection.

God has a special place for those that harm the least of his children.

Steve
I love how you say pro baby killer Thats someone who speaks through their religion. Love how you use your logic

Love how you actually think for the future instead of stuck in the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesStangGirl
You know what I hate?

My husband and I have been told that we will probably never have kids due to some problems I've had. I hate that the people who desperately want kids can't have them and people who can't take care of them are the ones who end up getting pregnant. That kid she killed could have been my new adopted baby...who knows...
Dont take this in any disrespect but have you excerised your right to go adopt then, if you cant have any kids why not grow up someone who just cant have a kid then

You just cant go and down someone for a decision their making cause your not in their shoes.

If you feel this strongly about it I hope you do go look for a kid and take care of them plain and simple actions are louder then words
Old 05-05-2005, 06:05 PM   #55

Region: Tennessee
I wasn't sayin anything pro or con. I choose not to voice my beliefs across a forum. I was just sayin It sucks that I probably can't have kids. No, I haven't exercised my right to adopt yet because I'm only 21, I'm still in college, I can't work while I'm doing clinicals for nursing school, and I live in an apartment. I will probably adopt or try for my own when I get out of school next may.

See, the thing about the subject of abortion is that no one is ever going to agree about it. Everyone has their own beliefs and values and no matter what anyone else says about it, you can't change people's minds and you can't justify it being right to someone who believes it to be wrong and vice versa. That's the beauty of free will, people think for themselves. So.. really, there's no point in arguing about it.
GenesStangGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 06:41 PM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
meh
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar