so I had a fun night tonight - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2005, 11:48 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
so I had a fun night tonight

I'm stopped at this red light, and a car pulls up next to me. Now I know you all think this is going to go to a drag story, but it isn't. I look over, and I see a girl driver, and 2 guys as passengers. The guy in the passenger seat looks at me, and is saying something. I hit mute on my radio, as it was up to 1/2 total volume... playing some stupid song. So, I go "What?"... "my sister wants your number".... I thought.... hmmmm, let's do a quick, would you hit it exam... I determine, she is not near worth the punishment for cheating. So I reply back "sorry, I got a girl".... then she looks at me and says... "I'm better"... I was kind of struck by this, and didn't really know what to say, but something managed to come out... "I doubt it", hahaha.... then she goes silent for a little bit and follows up "I'll prove it..." and does a very sexually provocative thing with her sucker, I believe every guy knows what I'm talking about... I went bug-eyed... and turned my head back forward just in time to see the light turn green.... she did not get my number.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2005, 11:49 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
also, I had two kills tonight.... the chick from this story, and another car with 2 black guys in it. Both were done 'legally', and tastefully... not sure what either was... just not 'new'.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 05-11-2005, 12:16 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
well yeah, but its still not cool until you get some good pics of your car.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2005, 12:16 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

hahaha, DAMNIT.... what about a badge that says "Jimmy"

Old 05-11-2005, 12:30 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
LOL nice

I would ask for her number, not vice versa. Tell her I'd call her up if things go soggy in the relationship

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 12:33 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

yeah, but I don't know... I can find hotter and just as easy much closer to home. My gf and I are in a long distance relationship... perhaps the longest on this forum. 16.5 month relationship, and she's 300 miles away. I'm at her mom's house right now. Also, she wasn't that attractive. Sure, big breasted and thin.. and blonde, but not that attractive still.. and I know... nothing a bag or pillow wouldn't fix, but I don't want to have to do that... because I still know what the bag/pillow is hiding. I also got two kills tonight... that chick, who DID try to race me after I shut her down.. and an older car with 2 black guys in it

Old 05-11-2005, 09:13 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

more people need to reply to the awesomeness that was last night

Old 05-11-2005, 09:59 AM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
yeah, but I don't know... I can find hotter and just as easy much closer to home. My gf and I are in a long distance relationship... perhaps the longest on this forum. 16.5 month relationship, and she's 300 miles away. I'm at her mom's house right now. Also, she wasn't that attractive. Sure, big breasted and thin.. and blonde, but not that attractive still.. and I know... nothing a bag or pillow wouldn't fix, but I don't want to have to do that... because I still know what the bag/pillow is hiding. I also got two kills tonight... that chick, who DID try to race me after I shut her down.. and an older car with 2 black guys in it
Not quite the longest....I live in Baton Rouge, she lives in Ottumwa, Iowa. Not sure the mileage, but it is somewhere in the 800s.

And, forget the bag or pillow...thats what doggy style is made for. You could have always just PIITB and moved on...

But, long distance sucks when the tempatation comes up...I know it kills me being down here in one of the hot chick breading grounds....but it hasn't stopped me from getting numbers...gotta keep your options open.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:56 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Ottumwa is like a little over an hour from me.... if you came up to see her, you could see my car.... in person....

Old 05-11-2005, 03:00 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

you should have gotten the number....................and gave it to me.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 03:03 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
And, forget the bag or pillow...thats what doggy style is made for. You could have always just PIITB and moved on...
thats goin in the sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
I know it kills me being down here in one of the hot chick breading grounds....but it hasn't stopped me from getting numbers...gotta keep your options open.
hell yea!!!
dats how we do here in BR, gettin dem telephone numbers e'ry day of da week
Old 05-11-2005, 03:06 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
My gf and I are in a long distance relationship... perhaps the longest on this forum. 16.5 month relationship, and she's 300 miles away.
300 miles?!?! That ain't long distance! Try D-Rock to Boston, about 1,200 miles.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 03:11 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

is PIITB what I think it is???? Put It In The Butt??? very interesting concept.

Old 05-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
I would've so ***** slaped my sister if she pulled that **** in front of me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
is PIITB what I think it is???? Put It In The Butt??? very interesting concept.

ding ding ding.................we have a winner (j/k)
Old 05-11-2005, 03:19 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Ottumwa is like a little over an hour from me.... if you came up to see her, you could see my car.... in person....
I am going to be up there some time this year to visit...and possibly move her down here. It is looking like she will be moving down anyhow. That, and there is some other business with her friends I hope to take care of while I am there as well. I will definitely let you know when that is.

And yes, PIITB is what you think it is...I almost used the one I picked up else where and said just pee in her butt, but I will save that one for later.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang
ding ding ding.................we have a winner (j/k)
woot, what do I win?

Old 05-11-2005, 03:24 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

hahaha, pee in the butt.... I remember saying that like 4 years ago... not exactly a turn on though

Old 05-11-2005, 03:27 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
woot, what do i win?
a gt bumper

Quote:
hahaha, pee in the butt.... I remember saying that like 4 years ago... not exactly a turn on though
maybe b/c you cant say it smoothly enough, everything sounds good if you say it smoothly enough. hell, that line's worked for me many times....................along with giving the prostitute $300 (j/k)
Old 05-11-2005, 03:31 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang
a gt bumper

maybe b/c you cant say it smoothly enough, everything sounds good if you say it smoothly enough. hell, that line's worked for me many times....................along with giving the prostitute $300 (j/k)
wow.... simply wow

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar