Horrible story about my Vtec friend :P - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-12-2005, 06:11 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Horrible story about my Vtec friend :P

I came to work and noticed he was working, which kinda threw me off cuz I didn't see his car outside. I said, "What's up dude, I raced against my bro's Monte Carlo the other day.." He said, "Oh? I got arrested the other day."

*blink blink*

He was driving home from dinner with a bunch of friends over in Ventura and he wanted to get home so he could study for finals. He was going about 60 on surface streets in the area because the streets are 4 lanes on his side and on the other side. It was also around 1 in the morning so no one was out. He was driving along and he heard this loud civic coming up behind him. Apparently he wanted to race him, but he didn't feel like it. He just wanted to get home and study, so he didn't gun it or go any faster. Just as the civic got up next to him, an undercover cop in an Impala pops out with lights flashing.

My friend pulls over and the guy in the civic takes off. The cop from the Impala demands he hands over his keys to him and then takes off and catches the civic.

He brings them over and asks what he was doing, so my friend tells him he was going home to study for his finals and the cop says, "Okay you're lying to me, why don't you just tell me the truth." So at this point he tells him again and again that he wasn't racing. He was speeding, but in no way was he racin him.

So now his car is impounded for 30 days, and he gets to pay $28 a day for it being there. He was also arrested for "street racing" and put into jail till his mom came over there and paid $1000 for bail. The guy in the civic had weed in his car and he tried running from the cops. The guy also tells my friend that they should clear up their story so they didn't look like they were racing. He tells the guy, "YOU were trying to race me, I wanted to get home!"

So yeah, his car is impounded, and he had his books for his classes in his car at the time and he's not allowed to take anything from the car.

__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-12-2005, 06:34 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
meteorachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,347
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
wow that really sucks
__________________
In God We Trust. All Others Checked NCIC.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 07:22 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
reason #3894 not to drive rice: cops profile you
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-12-2005, 07:28 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
I came to work and noticed he was working, which kinda threw me off cuz I didn't see his car outside. I said, "What's up dude, I raced against my bro's Monte Carlo the other day.." He said, "Oh? I got arrested the other day."

*blink blink*

He was driving home from dinner with a bunch of friends over in Ventura and he wanted to get home so he could study for finals. He was going about 60 on surface streets in the area because the streets are 4 lanes on his side and on the other side. It was also around 1 in the morning so no one was out. He was driving along and he heard this loud civic coming up behind him. Apparently he wanted to race him, but he didn't feel like it. He just wanted to get home and study, so he didn't gun it or go any faster. Just as the civic got up next to him, an undercover cop in an Impala pops out with lights flashing.

My friend pulls over and the guy in the civic takes off. The cop from the Impala demands he hands over his keys to him and then takes off and catches the civic.

He brings them over and asks what he was doing, so my friend tells him he was going home to study for his finals and the cop says, "Okay you're lying to me, why don't you just tell me the truth." So at this point he tells him again and again that he wasn't racing. He was speeding, but in no way was he racin him.

So now his car is impounded for 30 days, and he gets to pay $28 a day for it being there. He was also arrested for "street racing" and put into jail till his mom came over there and paid $1000 for bail. The guy in the civic had weed in his car and he tried running from the cops. The guy also tells my friend that they should clear up their story so they didn't look like they were racing. He tells the guy, "YOU were trying to race me, I wanted to get home!"

So yeah, his car is impounded, and he had his books for his classes in his car at the time and he's not allowed to take anything from the car.


holy **** dude, that sucks.

that ****s bananas.........................................B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 07:29 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
reason #3894 not to drive rice: cops profile you
****, that doesnt stop for just rice. hell, my car is all stock on the outside and i have been profiled by police before.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:40 AM   #6
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
reason #3894 not to drive rice: cops profile you
reason #1,000,999 why you shouldn't live in California.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:46 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
^ I think thats more like it :yup:
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:07 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Yeah from what my friend said, the cop was a total *******.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:10 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
wiarumas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,738
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
that sucks.. at least he doesnt have to wear a sign about street racing like that one guy though.

definitely sucks about the books...
__________________

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:19 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Seriously, I mean he wasn't racing! He said when he goes to court he'll tell the judge what happened and all.. it doesn't help that his car has new rims, exhaust, and the windows are tinted black though.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:30 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
meteorachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,347
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang

that ****s bananas.........................................B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!
i hate that song so much and its on the radio so much during the day that it drives me crazy!!!
__________________
In God We Trust. All Others Checked NCIC.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:15 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick
i hate that song so much and its on the radio so much during the day that it drives me crazy!!!

i know, i cant stand that song either........i was just makin fun of it.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:35 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
well perhaps you should inspect the video on the cops car to see if you can proove that you wasnt racing.. bunch of bs... and by the time you get it cleared up it will be past a month anyway.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:57 PM   #14
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
That's bull****...
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:59 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
That's bull****...
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 06:00 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
I mean honestly, he could tell him "The civic just had an exhaust on the car... it's slow as hell. If we were racing I woulda smoked him with the stats on my car.. etc"
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 06:04 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
yeah cops suck the big one
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 08:24 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
yeah, I get profiled. Every time I go see the gf.... or go to work.... or go to school.... cops everywhere just turn and look, waiting for me to mess up. I want to paint a banner on the side "It's a v-6... now find someone who's ACTUALLY breaking the law"
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VTEC Cobra JROC Pictures and Videos 11 03-20-2007 09:56 AM
Vtec Speed? RySko Pictures and Videos 9 03-06-2007 08:16 PM
vtec cobra 00vertstang The Bar 12 06-25-2005 11:51 AM
vtec!!! n8r The Bar 4 12-12-2004 12:37 PM
Our own Vtec...Vtec.... Video Brent The Bar 24 10-09-2004 07:21 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:36 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.