tires that burn red.... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-12-2005, 03:27 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to tedness
tires that burn red....

from kumho..video clip on page.

http://www.kumhotireusa.com./News/News2005.asp#may06

Old 05-12-2005, 03:44 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
thats crazy
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:47 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Made it news

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2005, 05:55 PM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
werd
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 08:28 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
that's awesome... I want 12

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 08:37 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
DAMMITOHELL You guys are so easy to amaze. God if it was not for the forums to help set people straight must of you would be at least 1/4 to 1/2 rice BY GOD

The only thing more gay than red smoking tires is drifting and acting like jackasses. It really gets me all you guys interesed in being different or being first with the next wiz bang object, gimmick or add-on you fall right into the world of the tacky and absurd ricer mentality.

Old 05-13-2005, 08:43 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
lol, you have to remember Corey, I hate buying things for my car like tires and stuff... so burning out wouldn't happen much. Also, it would be flashy at a drag strip or something... sure, some... like Corey, would laugh and shake their head ... but that's ok... the girls would love it

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 05-13-2005, 08:46 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
thats awesome. kinda makes you wonder what cars will do in 30 years from now.. besides the electric motor.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 08:50 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

and the blue smoke that comes out as exhaust.... but it's just water vapor.

Old 05-13-2005, 08:55 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
lol, you have to remember Corey, I hate buying things for my car like tires and stuff... so burning out wouldn't happen much. Also, it would be flashy at a drag strip or something... sure, some... like Corey, would laugh and shake their head ... but that's ok... the girls would love it
Really how many chicks go to the track??? Who care what girls like. I mean girls really like handbags but I am not carrying one. Anyone who mods their car for what others think is a ricer. Modding car is like art you do it because it is an expression of yourself not some shallow need to boost a severe inferiority complex. You can spot those who really enjoy modding their cars and others who just like being braggarts and show offs. Red smoking tires would be good for a demonstration team but on a street machine it is just as rice as a big *** wing or stickers covering your car.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:01 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Really how many chicks go to the track??? Who care what girls like. I mean girls really like handbags but I am not carrying one. Anyone who mods their car for what others think is a ricer. Modding car is like art you do it because it is an expression of yourself not some shallow need to boost a severe inferiority complex. You can spot those who really enjoy modding their cars and others who just like being braggarts and show offs. Red smoking tires would be good for a demonstration team but on a street machine it is just as rice as a big *** wing or stickers covering your car.
lol, I know a lot of girls that go to the track.... and secondly. I love modding my car. I have a definite picture in my head of what I want the car to look like... and I am working toward that slowly but surely. I don't mind other people putting input in, but I don't do what they want. Those tires look like regular tires, but they're different when they burn rubber... I've never made smoke in my car I don't think. Maybe just a whisp... maybe I didn't notice... point is... it's not like a huge wing you have on your car, that's always there. It's just there when you feel like showing it off... like my in car neons. I'm sure some would call them rice, but some times I just feel like having them on. They are off 99.5% of the time.

Old 05-13-2005, 09:02 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

plus, girls go gaga for Mustangs even if they're stock... everything you do to it after just makes them more nuts. Doesn't matter if you go ricer, or mean lean machine... girls are nuts for them.

Old 05-13-2005, 09:07 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

So do you carry a hand bag ????? MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAH J/K

I just keep hearing people talk about how slow their stang is and this and that yet when they get some money they buy useless junk to make their car look like a ricemobile but they come back and rant about how some kid in a Civic killed them. It is ricer envy that makes people put useless crap on cars.

To each is own but rice is rice whether it is on a honda or a stang. That is like the tards who waste money on tires that leave a colored marks in the road. Maybe someday they will come out with colored oil so when your car starts leaking it wont look so bad.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:13 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol.... I carry the gf's purse when she's shopping and doesn't want to carry it... it's PINK... and I carry it under my arm, like a trooper. I swear, it didn't get any better than last weekend, we're shopping, so I got the pink purse... and wearing a pink shirt, Lucky's Pool House... follow through on every stroke... my favorite place to get lucky... pink shirt.. so at least it isn't completely gay... but yeah, notice, I don't do ricer mods. I happen to LOVE the stock rear tails on Mustangs, would never go to a Euro tail. I love the spoiler on my car, also factory, and would never go to a 747 wing.. I think interior aluminum dress up isn't rice, it's something that's pleasing for me to look at when I drive, and thus, very worth it. I have never been beat by a 'ricer' and hopefully never will be. Plenty of Civics have tried to race me, and have lost. Also, many Cavaliers... including two of my buddy's... after the one had spent a decent amount speeding his up... he still lost. I think v-6 Mustangs are quite quick to tell you the truth. Very responsive to throttle, and jumpy at low speeds... at least mine, and that's something I really enjoy about them. Intimidating to other drivers also

Old 05-13-2005, 10:05 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
... Who care what girls like. I mean girls really like handbags but I am not carrying one...
:rofl: :rofl: :yup:
and really, a guy should not need a car or some other gimmick besides themselves to pic up girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
lol.... I carry the gf's purse when she's shopping and doesn't want to carry it... it's PINK... and I carry it under my arm, like a trooper. I swear, it didn't get any better than last weekend, we're shopping, so I got the pink purse... and wearing a pink shirt......
Dooood!! u carry a pink purse around the mall. hahaha I would never do that!!!....My wife's purse is black :pnoid:

on topic: red smoke is cool to look at, but I would not buy the tires

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 10:14 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
:rofl: :rofl: :yup:
and really, a guy should not need a car or some other gimmick besides themselves to pic up girls

Dooood!! u carry a pink purse around the mall. hahaha I would never do that!!!....My wife's purse is black :pnoid:

on topic: red smoke is cool to look at, but I would not buy the tires
real guys aren't afraid of pink or something like that. Maybe it's because I don't care what other people think when in person? They stop laughing when the see the car it's a pink leather purse.... plus, I didn't say I needed a car, my gf didn't pick me for the car ... she didn't even know I had it until after we were dating. We're getting ready for our 17 month anniversary (hahaha, yeah, she tries to celebrate them all)... in about 2 weeks. I think of it as 6 weeks from our 1.5 year anniversary

Old 05-13-2005, 10:42 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Haha I was not implying that u needed your car to pic up chicks, just stating guys should not need "accesories" to pic up chics. most chics that pic guys for material crap are shallow and not worth it. that is all....and u did not mention the purse was leather, that makes a whole world of difference,lol.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 10:43 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol.. goes well with the leather pants j/k

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar