My milkshake is better than yours! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
My milkshake is better than yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansQuick6 View Post
If I wanted a soft shifter I'd buy a convertable cobra and never race it, but blow a ton of money on mods that'll never get used, then spout off opinions about parts for cars that I know nothing about or ever had any experience with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I've had both...I had the steeda on my 2000 GT 5 speed and I had it on my cobra's 6 speed...now i have the MGW on the cobra and it is night and day better than the triax was.
You're right...I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Also, where is it written that if you mod your car you have to race it? I've never seen that rule written anywhere? Hell, I've never seen the rule written that if you have tires that can't hold traction that you still must go race your car to see how far you can go down the track before you hit the wall. And before you attempt a witty come back, I've also never seen the rule that says you must put buying stickier tires over any other plans you currently have for the year even if it means driving 3500+ miles on tires that will only get 5-6k miles anyhow...

I modded the car to make it mine. The way I want it. My car. I don't have to go to the track every weekend to beat the hell out of it until it looks and runs like **** to validate my existence. I do race my car. I've been to the track. However, I don't live at the track. And I won't run my car down the track in a dangerous scenario like it would be right now with my tires.

And by the way, that softness you feel, that's proper design....Now, go back to your little project and you better be at the track every weekend once you get it done or you're just another poser that takes a v6 and bolts a very inefficient blower on it without cooling and paints it in deep woods camouflage that never races it.
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Re: Which is a better short throw shifter?

we were doing so well
ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Meh, seems several locals have their panties in a wad over me and things I say...or things I do...or every post I post on here....just trying to keep them grounded in reality....
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

Quote:
You're right...I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Also, where is it written that if you mod your car you have to race it? I've never seen that rule written anywhere? Hell, I've never seen the rule written that if you have tires that can't hold traction that you still must go race your car to see how far you can go down the track before you hit the wall. And before you attempt a witty come back, I've also never seen the rule that says you must put buying stickier tires over any other plans you currently have for the year even if it means driving 3500+ miles on tires that will only get 5-6k miles anyhow...

I modded the car to make it mine. The way I want it. My car. I don't have to go to the track every weekend to beat the hell out of it until it looks and runs like **** to validate my existence. I do race my car. I've been to the track. However, I don't live at the track. And I won't run my car down the track in a dangerous scenario like it would be right now with my tires.

And by the way, that softness you feel, that's proper design....Now, go back to your little project and you better be at the track every weekend once you get it done or you're just another poser that takes a v6 and bolts a very inefficient blower on it without cooling and paints it in deep woods camouflage that never races it.
lol getcha some
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I've never driven a Mustang down a drag strip. Guess I can't modify one now.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada

Wow. I didn't know that when you mod a car you're required to race it. Was that in the fine print when I bought parts from American Muscle? Or all the other places I've gone? That was a nice shoot from the hip dickhead remark if I've ever heard one. Reming me to stop giving any opinion I may have had for fear of being totally off based and slammed for my preference.
2007 V6 Mustang w/ Pony Package. Performance Mods - 2.25 custom aluminum catback exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler, AirRaid cold air intake, drilled and slotted rotor's front and rear, SCT Programmer, Ford Racing Tlok, Motiv 4:10 gears, LFP underdrive pulley
Greywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

To be fair, ryansquick was the first one to be slammed for his opinion.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
To be fair, ryansquick was the first one to be slammed for his opinion.
This is the internet... Fair does not exist...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

you an post what ever you want (within reason)
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

I never said the internet had to be fair, or that people couldn't post what they want. All i'm saying is don't laugh at people when they have a different opinion than you, and girly internet whinefests won't manifest themselves.

Ryan went off the deep end, but his provocation was Purevenom laughing at him, even though his post was almost word for word the same thing PV first posted only with the other shifter.

If he said "really? it was way too notchy feeling to me" this might have never happened. Or it might have still happened because ryan might be a psychopath. NOW WE'LL NEVER KNOW
Old 08-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

nate-WIN.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:56 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I'm a sociopath, get it right! Although it really does helps me fit in with the Termi guys.

I'd take Spectors word for it merely because he's actually driven a car with a t-5, seeing as how he owned a v6 at one point and then journied over to the dark side, it's not jsut making claims based off of what he read on SVTP.

I base my OPINIONS on personal experience, I prefer the Tri-Ax for my style of driving. I've never noticed any excessive road noise, and the throw is perfect for me, but I'm 6' tall and have corbeaus which drastically change the driver's seating position to one of greater control, as opposed to the factory seats that have to be made to fit the asses of the masses. I've never seen the need to rotate my shifter handle from it's current postion and the only adjustability is in height, and there's one adjustment. I keep mine at the lowest setting which makes for a shorter throw.

The reason I prefer NOT to accept advice from those who don't race is because a short shifter is designed so that you can literally "bang through the gears" quicker, and if you've never actually run your car, then you've never had to shift gears fast, so it's almost impossible to know how well one responds over the other, especially if you've only tried ONE!

I still don't understand why someone would spend money on a Whipple for their Cobra and never drive it, but then ***** about tires not lasting when you could do like MOST people and have an extra set of wheels and tires for racing. Hell they usually cost about the same as a dyno tune for the whipple anyway. I understand the concept of buying what mods based on other factors in ones life, but I also mod my car in beneficial steps. There's no point in spending tons of money to have 600hp if you can't push on the pedal because you're running a stock IRS-breakalot rear end. I do believe I've offered you my 8.8 which should be in perfect shape since my little v6 shouldn't have enough power to abuse it anyway, but you chose to stick with an inferior drag rear end that cost WAAAAY more to beef up than a solid rear.

I also think it's cute how he bashes my paint, but then tries to claim that a car doesn't "validate his existance." Sounds like someone's in denial. I love my paint, I sold my Bullitt, I don't plan to buy a GT or a Cobra anytime soon, and I have way more fun driving my car than I ever have in a Gt or a Termi. Don't get mad/jealous because I have something that is different from the crowd and I actually know how to manage it, I think it's great when Cobra owners are peeking their head under MY hood to see how it all works, and they see yours and go "that's a whipple, how fast have you had it" and you can't say ****, other than the mpg you get cruizing past Woodlawn High School at 3 in the afternoon.
RyansQuick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:14 AM   #13
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
I'm a sociopath, get it right! Although it really does helps me fit in with the Termi guys.

I'd take Spectors word for it merely because he's actually driven a car with a t-5, seeing as how he owned a v6 at one point and then journied over to the dark side, it's not jsut making claims based off of what he read on SVTP.

I base my OPINIONS on personal experience, I prefer the Tri-Ax for my style of driving. I've never noticed any excessive road noise, and the throw is perfect for me, but I'm 6' tall and have corbeaus which drastically change the driver's seating position to one of greater control, as opposed to the factory seats that have to be made to fit the asses of the masses. I've never seen the need to rotate my shifter handle from it's current postion and the only adjustability is in height, and there's one adjustment. I keep mine at the lowest setting which makes for a shorter throw.

The reason I prefer NOT to accept advice from those who don't race is because a short shifter is designed so that you can literally "bang through the gears" quicker, and if you've never actually run your car, then you've never had to shift gears fast, so it's almost impossible to know how well one responds over the other, especially if you've only tried ONE!

I still don't understand why someone would spend money on a Whipple for their Cobra and never drive it, but then ***** about tires not lasting when you could do like MOST people and have an extra set of wheels and tires for racing. Hell they usually cost about the same as a dyno tune for the whipple anyway. I understand the concept of buying what mods based on other factors in ones life, but I also mod my car in beneficial steps. There's no point in spending tons of money to have 600hp if you can't push on the pedal because you're running a stock IRS-breakalot rear end. I do believe I've offered you my 8.8 which should be in perfect shape since my little v6 shouldn't have enough power to abuse it anyway, but you chose to stick with an inferior drag rear end that cost WAAAAY more to beef up than a solid rear.

I also think it's cute how he bashes my paint, but then tries to claim that a car doesn't "validate his existance." Sounds like someone's in denial. I love my paint, I sold my Bullitt, I don't plan to buy a GT or a Cobra anytime soon, and I have way more fun driving my car than I ever have in a Gt or a Termi. Don't get mad/jealous because I have something that is different from the crowd and I actually know how to manage it, I think it's great when Cobra owners are peeking their head under MY hood to see how it all works, and they see yours and go "that's a whipple, how fast have you had it" and you can't say ****, other than the mpg you get cruizing past Woodlawn High School at 3 in the afternoon.
Ok dip ****, if you're going to call me out at least get my **** right. I don't have a freaking whipple you dumb ***. Never have. I also don't have a stock IRS break alot rear end. As for tires...I knew I would need some. However, I had other priorities and going to the track is no where near the top...so I don't need to rush out and get a second set of tires and/or rims. I'll get them when I get them...and if you need your *** kicked at the track so bad I have a few sets I could always borrow to bust your ***...which will be a waste of my gas...or maybe I'll launch in 3rd to give you a fighting chance.

Also, I haven't only tried one you reading challenged ******. I've owned them both. Driven both shifters hard both on and off the street, and have enough experience with them to be able to give an EXPERIENCED opinion.

And finally, don't go around talking about my driving habits like you know them. Anyone that has ever cruised around with me or ridden with me know that I drive the car is it is meant to be driven. You've hung out with me once where driving was involve, but yet forget that I raced Jared in spark plugs fox. The only other time you were around me was the day you couldn't even do a burnout right and had to turn the car off twice....of which you also seem to have forgotten that I didn't lightly cruise out of that parking lot either...which is understandable because you were too focused on trying to do a burnout to fit in with the rest of us.

My recommendation is to stop trying to talk trash until you at least get enough facts so that you can...either that or keep it to shocker because people around here know what I have done to my car and you are just sounding like a total moron.

Now, go back to shocker so y'all can rub each other's back over how great your car is and how great his car is and how great that car is...and in the mean time, do some research about the person you want to trash talk. Then, when you can actually spout real life facts, then come back and trash talk.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #14
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Oh yeah, and mr. special ed....I said I don't have to go to the TRACK to validate my existence...not that the car validates my existence....jesus, get a freaking clue already.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:37 AM   #15
Regular

Reddit
Old 08-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #16
Road Trip!

Region: Kentucky
Send a message via MSN to 19Delta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
19Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

LMAO@Brent.

I think it's funny that some people are worried about how other people drive their cars like it proves someone to be the alpha in the car crowd. I have seen Rob on more than one occasion beat on his car-and have video as proof- and don't see the point of having to take it to the track religiously to prove a point. Not everyone builds drag cars or modify one to race. I guess since I do not take mine to the track every Saturday I am a poser and I drive a piece of crap because it doesn't meet everyone's standards. I admire all cars but to slam someone with incorrect information only makes you look bad and isn't neccessary. And the comment about the breakable IRS, there are more than enough cars with that setup running single digit quarter mile times. No one slammed your V6 so don't slam us GT or Cobra owners.

BTW, we need to make a smackdown section so this thread doesn't get off topic, all the op was asking for was opinions.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:55 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Re: My milkshake is better than yours!

The thread's name is priceless lol.

Old 08-14-2009, 02:02 AM   #19
Registered Member

Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to Rocket 442

lets compare e-peni sizes!

If you race your car, congratu-****ing-lations. Just because someone else doesn't every week, doesn't mean their voice is mute.
Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads & ARP Bolt Kit | Mondello JM 22-25-10 Cam - 274/280 .512/.523 | Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Full Roller Rockers | Trickflow Chromemoly 3/8" Pushrods | Edelbrock Modified Performer Intake | Pypes 2.5" X-Pipe | Dougs Ceramic Headers
Rocket 442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:36 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
This is the internet... Fair does not exist...

I'm going to create the first online Fair! Virtual clowns, face painting, and corn dogs for everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

I race my car almost everytime i drive it, does that make me cool? but its not a 1/4 mile at a time

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #22
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Oh, and here's a bump so jackass can find the thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansQuick6
Well it seems someone went all PUSSYMODE and deleted my post (on M.E.) that shut down any and all arguments they could ever come up with. It was a Termi owner at that, who would have thought.

Apparently the v6's are the ones that really get the Termi guys all riled up, not the 2v'ers. I guess they feel like the school bully until the little skinny nerd comes up and knocks them down a peg or two.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #23
Regular

Man, some people love to cry about the internet.

I also didn't know I owned a Termi. Where did I put that thing?

Reddit
Old 08-14-2009, 10:33 AM   #24
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Since it's a new day and I'm bored at work, let's go ahead and pick this piece of work apart a bit better...

Quote:
Yup, Because I've never driven a ford 5 speed even though my 2000 was a 5 speed...which happened to have the triax for a shifter...but that's for later debate.

Quote:
Let's see, 2000 GT 5 speed with triax. 2003 Cobra 6 speed with triax, now with MGW. 1996 GT with 5 speed with pro-50 and now with MGW. 1995 GT with a pro-50. Yes, you're right, I can't base any of my opinions on experience. None at all.

Quote:
Again, I've owned two, and driven a third. Again, things you could have picked up with a little reading comprehension. Also, since I have raced the car, and my GT quite regularly, I have felt the difference when slamming gears. So I guess I can qualify for giving advice now.

Quote:
I still don't understand why someone would spend money on a Whipple for their Cobra and never drive it, but then ***** about tires not lasting when you could do like MOST people and have an extra set of wheels and tires for racing.
Never *****ed about tires not lasting. What I Said was, there's no sense in buying a set of tires that will only get 5-6k miles of life right before a road trip to NY. 3500+ miles of life will be gone out of the tires. Why buy new tires to burn up when I Have perfectly good tires right now?

Quote:
Hell they usually cost about the same as a dyno tune for the whipple anyway.
I wouldn't know, because I've never paid for a dyno tune...nor have I ever paid for one with a whipple. Now, if I could find tires for the cost of my tune, I would have a stock pile for sure. But I'm sure you know exactly how much I paid for my tune....come on, let everyone know.

Quote:
I understand the concept of buying what mods based on other factors in ones life, but I also mod my car in beneficial steps.
Let's see, what steps did I follow. Hmm, MAF - check. Fuel - Check. Injectors - Check. Cooling - Check. Suspension - Check. Transmission - Check. Yup, that about covers the supporting mods. Then I went and bolted the blower on. Looks like I followed the beneficial steps.

Quote:
There's no point in spending tons of money to have 600hp if you can't push on the pedal because you're running a stock IRS-breakalot rear end.
Ooops....I guess I Should have left my IRS stock so that you could have been right on this one.

Quote:
I do believe I've offered you my 8.8 which should be in perfect shape since my little v6 shouldn't have enough power to abuse it anyway, but you chose to stick with an inferior drag rear end that cost WAAAAY more to beef up than a solid rear.
You v6 doesn't have enough power to abuse the 8.8. Still won't after you finally get your car running either. If it does, then a stock GT should be tearing up 8.8s all day long. Also, before you slam the IRS, learn its capabilities. Hell, Mr. Banana-man himself is running mid 10's on his inferior IRS.

Quote:
I also think it's cute how he bashes my paint, but then tries to claim that a car doesn't "validate his existance."
Well, like I Stated above, and I'll state again for you to maybe understand...I don't have to go to the track to validate my existence...nor do I have to go to the track every week or loiter in parking lots every week to validate modifying my car. I use my car to cruise and have fun in. When the chance presents itself, I also race the car...or just stretch it's legs.

Quote:
Sounds like someone's in denial.
No, not much denial here.

Quote:
Don't get mad/jealous because I have something that is different from the crowd and I actually know how to manage it,
Yup, you managed it really well at the Hooters meet when you couldn't do a burnout and had to turn the car off twice because you were managing it.

Quote:
I think it's great when Cobra owners are peeking their head under MY hood to see how it all works, and they see yours and go "that's a whipple, how fast have you had it" and you can't say ****, other than the mpg you get cruizing past Woodlawn High School at 3 in the afternoon.
I've yet to have anyone peek under the hood and say "That's a whipple". If they do, then well, they are beyond assistance. I have been asked how fast I've had it...and I have answered that every time. I'll even answer it here for you...I've had to the top of 4th gear...many times. And before you try and guess what that number is, I'll help you out. My 4th gear tops out at 147 mph with my current red line.

So again, if you want to talk smack, fine. Go ahead and talk smack. However, at least use actual facts and not stuff you are pulling out your *** trying to make yourself look like you're the all knowing. All you do is run your mouth. When someone else says something, you do your best to one up them. You wanted to take a small motor and bolt an inefficient blower on it...well, good for you sparky. You sure are the amazing one with that. Now, how much of that kit did you design and build yourself? Adapter plate? Nope. Intake? Nope. All you did was the same thing I did and every other modded cobra/gt owner you keep bashing did...you bolted on parts. That's it. Nothing amazing there. So your car is now as fast as a tuned GT . Great. You are the man. Of course this is assuming you can reach the 300ish mark if you ever get a tune...good luck with that one by the way...you won't be high on the priority list with a V6 at that shop...Just ask Kyle.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #25
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Man, some people love to cry about the internet.

I also didn't know I owned a Termi. Where did I put that thing?
I don't know...but...why you riding with me to NY if you have your own damn termi? Ya mooch.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Damn how did I miss this one !!!! I have a steedaTri-Ax and until I modified it. I thought it sucked !!!!! (to far of a reach,wasn't close enough )Granted it's 100% better then stock But the steeda doesn't even compare to the MGW
I drove my buddy's cobra with the MGW and was amazed with it

and this statement had me LMFAO What ever respect I had for RyansQuick6 When right down the ****ter When ignorance gets started it knows no bounds and you Sir have lived up to that quote IMO

"The reason I prefer NOT to accept advice from those who don't race is because a short shifter is designed so that you can literally "bang through the gears" quicker, and if you've never actually run your car, then you've never had to shift gears fast, so it's almost impossible to know how well one responds over the other, especially if you've only tried ONE!"

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

wow, this is the first time I've seen this thread....pretty ridiculous. Ignorance is hilarious

95 GT- Sold
09 Hyundai Elantra Touring-new ride.
Looking for the next project car now
Scut95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

Best thing i have ever read
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

Awesome thread
Old 08-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

This is a good thread

May I just say

Hey Ryansquick - I've got no problem with you..

From one V6 guy to another, who also races (legally) at any chance, including autocross/drag strip/ etc..- Want to run? my slow FWD 3.8 vs your RWD 3.8

Should be fun
Old 08-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

To be quite honest...it's not the shifter as much as the clutch setup to me. If I had the clutch, quadrant, and firewall adjuster I have now with my stock shifter I could bang them like a pro. The MGW and stock setup together sucked to me. After getting everything else setup it's a million times easier.

It's all a matter of opinion, some people like different setups. I've never ran any other shifter on my 03 other than stock or MGW...then again I see no need to as missing gears is a thing of the past.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

this is just sad.

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #33
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Well, this thread has gone beyond the shifter issue for the most part...at least for me anyhow. It's now about someone talking **** and using completely backwards information to do so.

Now, I'm going to go out and paw paw around in my whippled cobra to test my MPG to make sure it is still in the normal range.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
Well, this thread has gone beyond the shifter issue for the most part...at least for me anyhow. It's now about someone talking **** and using completely backwards information to do so.

Now, I'm going to go out and paw paw around in my whippled cobra to test my MPG to make sure it is still in the normal range.
Let me know what you're getting. I've heard those whipples make you lose to non I/C s/c v6's. At least you might can beat him in MPG after it's all said and done.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

One time I went to a gay club in birmingham with my lesbo sister. There were less ******* inside the club than in this thread.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar