Guess who I am - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Guess who I am

found this on the web and wanted to share, and no I don't care about your view on it.

I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Later in life, questions arose over my real

name.

My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them..

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child. I became active in local politics in my 30's and then with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national
office in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a

powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the
country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better and every poor person would be fed & housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks & corporations. I decided to start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics & was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope' , together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, and ignorant to include "persecuted minorities" like the Jews. My true views were not widely known and I needed to keep them
unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with.

I'm glad they didn't. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.

*Who am I? *

I am ADOLF HITLER

WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?

Scary isn't it?

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Re: Guess who I am

ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Who was I thinking of?

Hitler :dunno:
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
+1.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

If we do not learn from our past then History will continue to repeat itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
+1
Old 08-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #8
Regular

Quote:
Exactly. Unfortunately, Republicans will continue to vote Republican just to keep the Democrats out and Vice Versa. That's history repeating themselves. I'm really looking forward to Obama doing terrible so we can get another George Bush in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reddit
Old 08-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Exactly. Unfortunately, Republicans will continue to vote Republican just to keep the Democrats out and Vice Versa. That's history repeating themselves. I'm really looking forward to Obama doing terrible so we can get another George Bush in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's basically it in a nutshell Brent. "We the people" are basically ****ed...**** it I'm taking my stang and moving to Switzerland.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Or maybe another Ronald Reagan type figure that the Democratic party has never produced in it's current form.

Back in the earlier days of our country, Republicans were the more liberal thinking party while the Democrats were the more conservative thinking party.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
technically that would mean the good stuff could happen again too!
Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Well if we learn from the past we could continue to do the good things and recreate them while suppressing and fixing all that could go wrong.

And you know Brent it's funny, the last election I talked to a lot of people about voting third party and they all told me that they wanted to but it would mean the other political party would win. To me that is throwing away your vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:29 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I have voted Libertarian for the last eight years.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #14
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Or maybe another Ronald Reagan type figure that the Democratic party has never produced in it's current form.
Ronald Reagan was the second biggest deficit creator only to George Bush.

Reddit
Old 08-18-2009, 01:14 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

ROFL! I'm not going to argue with you on that because it is true, but the other things he did to help the country far outweigh the deficit or anything GW did. 49/50 states is pretty good evidence. Increasing the deficit is not his defining theme as president unlike Bush.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
Regular

Quote:
ROFL! I'm not going to argue with you on that because it is true, but the other things he did to help the country far outweigh the deficit or anything GW did. 49/50 states is pretty good evidence. Increasing the deficit is not his defining theme as president unlike Bush.
You aren't going to argue with me because... I'm right?

Also, don't forget about Iran-Contra either or even the fact that Reagan was the one that helped arm Iraq with Chemical weapons.

Gotta love that Reagan foreign policy right? That **** never came back to haunt us.....

Maybe you can list all the things you think he did to make America a wonderful place and better us for the future? Was it creating massive deficits so George Bush Sr had to raise taxes?

That sure worked well....

Sure, Reagan might have sucked less than Bush but geez since when did sucking less make you a great President. We haven't had a great President in my lifetime for sure. Ronald Reagan was a Republican Obama. He could sweet talk those hardcore Republican **** yeas and move those independents to his side. Republicans loved him just like Democrats love Obama.

My question is when do you stop making excuses for Republicans and admit the two party system is a failure and stop supporting it? When do you stop acting like Democrats are evil and Republicans are not?

The amount of whining from Republicans once Obama got in makes me sick.

Reddit
Old 08-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Brent we need a **** stirrer smilie

Old 08-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Charles Barkley?

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Still waiting on star wars ICBM protection net...
Old 08-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

I'm never voting i could have but chose not to because i've been alive for like 3 presidents and after these 19 years all that has changed is my age. Gas still changes every other day i can pay my bills and still buy some stuff i want we'll always have soldiers overseas and there is nothing and noone that will change it.
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You aren't going to argue with me because... I'm right?

Umm...yeah...like I said...I wont argue because the deficit did go up...

Also, don't forget about Iran-Contra either or even the fact that Reagan was the one that helped arm Iraq with Chemical weapons.

Umm...you must mean when Iran was holding US citizens hostage and seemed to be unafraid of Carter, but the day Reagan took office, they were released?

Pretty sure Saddam rose to power in the 70's, but regardless of who did it, Saddam wrapped himself up in a nice shinney package and everyone believed him. Similar to how Castro was less dangerous than his predecessor Bautista. Hardly the first time we have helped a country that would later turn it's back on us.

Gotta love that Reagan foreign policy right? That **** never came back to haunt us.....

Yeah things like effectively ending the Cold War that lasted 40 years by revitalizing our military like it had not been since the World Wars. Instilling the fear of our power into those that had been waving their pitchforks at us. Tearing down "that wall". You are right, it never did come back to haunt us.

Maybe you can list all the things you think he did to make America a wonderful place and better us for the future? Was it creating massive deficits so George Bush Sr had to raise taxes?

Unifying the country like it hadn't been before. Pulling us out the depression of the early 80's. Taking us out of the feeling of the 70's that the military and America in general was evil and that we should be ashamed to be the (benevolent) superpower that we worked hard to be, and making everyone pull out their flags and start waving them rather than burning them. Health care, foreign policy, The Great White Fleet, domestic policy, to be quite honest I could go on for hours on how much Reagan did for the country.

That sure worked well....

Sure, Reagan might have sucked less than Bush but geez since when did sucking less make you a great President. We haven't had a great President in my lifetime for sure. Ronald Reagan was a Republican Obama. He could sweet talk those hardcore Republican **** yeas and move those independents to his side. Republicans loved him just like Democrats love Obama.

He led a country with a Democratically controlled house and Senate and all those Democrats were voting with him. You don't win 49 states in your re-election without getting both sides of the fence on your side and having more than a "golden tongue". It wasn't promises of some mysterious "Hope" and "Change" with no actual plan and no results to follow it up with, it was tangible, physical change that was seen in his first 4 short years followed by the hope in knowing he would keep doing what he had been doing.

My question is when do you stop making excuses for Republicans and admit the two party system is a failure and stop supporting it? When do you stop acting like Democrats are evil and Republicans are not?

I have made posts in two political threads since I have been back. In neither have I made excuses for Republicans or for having a two party system. I for one also don't feel like I have tipped my hand either way with any party. Bush was a big let down. Obama is probably going to ruin the nation. I could give a flying flip what party they are members of. Yet you still say "YOU make excuses for blah blah" I don't know who this "You" is, but I suggest you keep looking because I have no idea wtf you are talking to. Like I told you last time, you apparently don't pay attention to what others are saying because you now live in a fogged over world where you already know everything others think and everything they believe and couldn't be more wrong or egotistical to think you do. We al know your favorite thing lately is to attack people who don't think identically to you. Basically, **** you. You are essentially flipping everyone else off with your nonsensical rants such as the last one where you clearly have no idea what I think yet assume you do. I will retract that statement when it looks like you can carry on a conversation without being higher and mightier and pretending to know how everyone thinks.

The amount of whining from Republicans once Obama got in makes me sick.

And the amount of Bush slamming you do and Obama defending you do makes me sick. People can say whatever the hell they want about Bush AND Obama. Just because you are Brent doesn't make you right and just because you say you don't like either party doesn't mean you can have it both ways. You do a very poor job of making others believe you don't support either party.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #22
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by upton7 View Post
I'm never voting i could have but chose not to because i've been alive for like 3 presidents and after these 19 years all that has changed is my age. Gas still changes every other day i can pay my bills and still buy some stuff i want we'll always have soldiers overseas and there is nothing and noone that will change it.
Thats the kind of attitude that has put the country where it is now.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #23
Regular

Man, quote tags. Jesus, it makes it damn near impossible to respond to your post when you do that.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #24
Regular

Quote:
A bunch of **** I can't quote
I don't defend Obama, you attack him. Who did you vote for in 2008? Simple question. Did you vote for real change or did you support McCain because he sucked less than Obama? You can rant about me not knowing what you think but ALL I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU IS '**** OBAMA!'.

Let's ignore that the REPUBLICAN PARTY SUCKS TOO AND ANYONE VOTING FOR THEM EXPECTING CHANGE IS NO BETTER THAN THE ONES THAT VOTED FOR Obama EXPECTING CHANGE.

But it's cool, you can say '**** You!' if you want and claim I have some hidden agenda where all I talk **** about is Republicans when in reality the only thing that gets posted on this site is anti-Obama **** by everyone else.

It's cool though, if you want to credit Reagan just getting elected to getting our hostages out and ignore the actual Iran-Contra scandal that is fine. Ignoring bad things Republicans do is a flagship Republican trait just like ignoring bad things Democrats do is a flagship Democrat trait. Keep on fighting the good fight to get this country back on track!

Reagan won so bad for the same reason a black guy with a Muslim middle and last name.... kicked the **** out of McCain. The previous President was ****in terrible!

I've not ONCE seen you rip into a Republican President or their party like you do Democrats and Obama. All you do is say 'Oh yea, Bush was a let down but.... OBAMA WILL RUIN US ALL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

Hate them Democrats! Hate em!

Reddit
Old 08-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #25
Regular

I'll be waiting for a link to your anti-Republican or George Bush rants in the mean time. Since you don't have a stake in either side or anything....

Reddit
Old 08-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #26
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

This is fun. I love watching Brent get riled up. I don't agree with him on some things, but overall, I do agree, 2 party system = fail. I voted 3rd party last year and don't feel my vote was wasted at all. In fact, I am a card carrying member and financial supporter of the Constitution Party.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Thats the kind of attitude that has put the country where it is now.
not its not
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Ok who wants to join my Americanist Party. Well take the White House, then maybe some more if need be. Im just joking but we need a bunch of parties. Would this be possible too?
SVTCOBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:28 AM   #29
Regular

The majority of America is too caught up in their drama two party system to actually give a **** about improving this country.

Reddit
Old 08-20-2009, 01:23 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I don't defend Obama, you attack him. Who did you vote for in 2008? Simple question. Did you vote for real change or did you support McCain because he sucked less than Obama? You can rant about me not knowing what you think but ALL I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU IS '**** OBAMA!'.
Yep, I voted for McCain strictly because he was the lesser of the two evils. Did I give consideration to a third party candidate? Yes. But right now as much as I would like a third party candidate to succeed, they wont. The way I look at it is a vote for a third party member is essentially a vote for the person you REALLY don't want. Is that the wrong way to look at it? Maybe. But then I also see it as using my vote to at least try to get a lesser of two, rather than giving it to someone who we know will unfortunately never get elected. I feel more like I did the best I could with my priviledge.

Quote:
Let's ignore that the REPUBLICAN PARTY SUCKS TOO AND ANYONE VOTING FOR THEM EXPECTING CHANGE IS NO BETTER THAN THE ONES THAT VOTED FOR Obama EXPECTING CHANGE.
You are right, but I did not vote for McCain in the primaries. There were Republican competitors that would have been FAR superior to McCain.

Quote:
But it's cool, you can say '**** You!' if you want and claim I have some hidden agenda where all I talk **** about is Republicans when in reality the only thing that gets posted on this site is anti-Obama **** by everyone else.
And I see your point. When everyone charges to one side, you see the need to be the balancer. But you ALWAYS defend Obama by attacking Bush. That is your default answer "Well Bush blew monkey nuts RAGERAGERAGE!" That doesn't mean the anti Obama posts aren't relevant. You try to make the posters seem inferior to your way of thinking by saying you hate both sides, but only ever attack ONE of them.

Quote:
It's cool though, if you want to credit Reagan just getting elected to getting our hostages out and ignore the actual Iran-Contra scandal that is fine. Ignoring bad things Republicans do is a flagship Republican trait just like ignoring bad things Democrats do is a flagship Democrat trait. Keep on fighting the good fight to get this country back on track!
The Embassy prisoners? Umm yes, it was him merely getting elected. One of the biggest stances of his campaign for president was getting those hostages back home by ANY means necessary, even if it meant leveling Iran's Royal Palace. As for the Iran-Contra itself, nothing ever implicated Reagan as knowing that we were trading weapons for hostages. In addition, he apologized for it anyway. Even though there was no evidence of it, he still took the blame.

Quote:
Reagan won so bad for the same reason a black guy with a Muslim middle and last name.... kicked the **** out of McCain. The previous President was ****in terrible!
His re-election (as I said) was the 49 state landslide so that makes no sense.

Quote:
I've not ONCE seen you rip into a Republican President or their party like you do Democrats and Obama. All you do is say 'Oh yea, Bush was a let down but.... OBAMA WILL RUIN US ALL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

Hate them Democrats! Hate em!
And it has been quite some time since I have posted on this forum let alone any of the political threads. At first I wanted to hope that Bush had some greater purpose in mind with his decisions, but as the years rolled by...he didn't. So when I say let down, that is exactly how it was for me. I kept thinking well he will turn it around and he didn't.

Obama is a Socialist who really has no idea what he is doing. Not even a clue. I have no doubt he thinks he is doing the right things and trying to help the country but again...clueless. We will be cleaning up his mess for far longer than Bush's if he continues with ever increasing government control of the private sector. And do you know what the even worse part is? Once government gets control of some aspect of the private sector, it never gets relinquished. The government is now here to tell us how to wipe our ***, and feed us, and tell us what kind of car to buy.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:26 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
not its not
Yes it is. You throw away a right that has divided nations and shed millions of people's innocent blood. Sure as a right, it's your right to not vote, but I guess it's also your right to be useless to your country.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada

Quote:
Yes it is. You throw away a right that has divided nations and shed millions of people's innocent blood. Sure as a right, it's your right to not vote, but I guess it's also your right to be useless to your country.
+1. I'm sorry Up but my personal opinion is if you can't get off your *** and vote you have no right to complain. Have you ever wondered why women and minorities fought so long and hard for this right you consider worthless? Oh to be young and dumb and full of cum again...
2007 V6 Mustang w/ Pony Package. Performance Mods - 2.25 custom aluminum catback exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler, AirRaid cold air intake, drilled and slotted rotor's front and rear, SCT Programmer, Ford Racing Tlok, Motiv 4:10 gears, LFP underdrive pulley
Greywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #33
Regular

Quote:
Yep, I voted for McCain strictly because he was the lesser of the two evils. Did I give consideration to a third party candidate? Yes. But right now as much as I would like a third party candidate to succeed, they wont. The way I look at it is a vote for a third party member is essentially a vote for the person you REALLY don't want. Is that the wrong way to look at it? Maybe. But then I also see it as using my vote to at least try to get a lesser of two, rather than giving it to someone who we know will unfortunately never get elected. I feel more like I did the best I could with my priviledge.
The only reason they don't stand a chance is because most of Americans are too caught up in hating one of the two major parties.

Quote:
You are right, but I did not vote for McCain in the primaries. There were Republican competitors that would have been FAR superior to McCain.
Ron Paul was the only true conservative out there in that field. Sure there were some that weren't terrible and would have been better than McCain but none could hold a candle to Ron Paul.

Quote:
And I see your point. When everyone charges to one side, you see the need to be the balancer. But you ALWAYS defend Obama by attacking Bush. That is your default answer "Well Bush blew monkey nuts RAGERAGERAGE!" That doesn't mean the anti Obama posts aren't relevant. You try to make the posters seem inferior to your way of thinking by saying you hate both sides, but only ever attack ONE of them.
Your posts may be relevant about Obama. I don't like Obama. The one thing I can't stand about Obama is Republicans constantly attacking him and only him because they think their **** doesn't stink.

The thing I can't stand about Republicans is this mentality that the world is going to end now that Obama is President. Just like they though the world was going to end when Clinton became President.

If Republicans stop whining so much about Obama and instead started to care about fixing their own party they wouldn't have to worry about being blown away by Democrats in 2012. Instead, all you see Sarah Palin doing is running around yelling dumbass sound bites about how terrible Obama is.

Then we can get into the countless stupid stubborn policies that Republicans have and cling to every election cycle, such as making every ****ing election about gay marriage, abortion and religion.

Quote:
The Embassy prisoners? Umm yes, it was him merely getting elected. One of the biggest stances of his campaign for president was getting those hostages back home by ANY means necessary, even if it meant leveling Iran's Royal Palace. As for the Iran-Contra itself, nothing ever implicated Reagan as knowing that we were trading weapons for hostages. In addition, he apologized for it anyway. Even though there was no evidence of it, he still took the blame.
Reagan getting elected was no more the reason that the hostages were released than the Shah's hate for Carter. You could have elected Jim Bob Cooter after Carter and they would have been released too.

Quote:
His re-election (as I said) was the 49 state landslide so that makes no sense.
Yes it does. Walter Mondale was Carters Vice President. If Dick Cheney is alive and ran in 2012 what do you think the result would be?

Quote:
And it has been quite some time since I have posted on this forum let alone any of the political threads. At first I wanted to hope that Bush had some greater purpose in mind with his decisions, but as the years rolled by...he didn't. So when I say let down, that is exactly how it was for me. I kept thinking well he will turn it around and he didn't.
What exactly do you want in a President? Obviously it's not a fiscal conservative. Reagan wasn't and Bush wasn't.

Quote:
Obama is a Socialist who really has no idea what he is doing. Not even a clue. I have no doubt he thinks he is doing the right things and trying to help the country but again...clueless. We will be cleaning up his mess for far longer than Bush's if he continues with ever increasing government control of the private sector. And do you know what the even worse part is? Once government gets control of some aspect of the private sector, it never gets relinquished. The government is now here to tell us how to wipe our ***, and feed us, and tell us what kind of car to buy.
You may be right about Obama being worse than Bush as far as getting bigger government in America.

However, Republicans are the ones that have shown their inability to balance a budget far more than Democrats have. Reagan couldn't do it, Bush Sr raised taxes to do it and George Bush blew Reagan out of the water.

Republicans are the reason that Obama is in office. Stop worrying about what Obama is doing. He got the office. He isn't leaving until at least 2012. You should really spend more time trying to promote a real conservative in the Republican party to stand up and lead than trying to degrade Obama so a lesser of two evils guy can get into office.

On top of that, I refuse to support a party that violates state rights when it fits their needs (gay marriage is a great example here) and uses Religion to push policies. Republicans are the anti-science/technology of the two major parties and that is a huge problem for them.

Reddit
Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
+1. I'm sorry Up but my personal opinion is if you can't get off your *** and vote you have no right to complain. Have you ever wondered why women and minorities fought so long and hard for this right you consider worthless? Oh to be young and dumb and full of cum again...
You tell me one thing that 19 year old small town michael upton can do to change this economy war and all other bull**** and i'll go send in my one little vote that wouldn't have had a change in election.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You tell me one thing that 19 year old small town michael upton can do to change this economy war and all other bull**** and i'll go send in my one little vote that wouldn't have had a change in election.
If the millions of people that thought your way did vote it would change something. it's not just the pres. that you vote in. It's also most every law that you vote on.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar