Car Show this weekend - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-01-2005, 08:20 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Car Show this weekend

gonna enter in my 2nd show this sunday and hopefully walk away with another first place trophy.

also there are supposed to be models over there modeling in front of all the show cars so i will DEFINATELY try to get them in front of my car and have some pics for you all

who am i kidding, of course they pose in front of it................its a mustang
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2005, 08:36 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
hahaha... can I bring my car?... sure, it has a F'd up bumper right now, but I don't care.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

sure, bring it on down.

i dont know how well you'll do with a messed up bumper though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2005, 08:50 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
so I just won't have a bumper on it.... easy enough.... or I'll put my Sonic Blue one on............ within the month, my car should look great.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 01:53 AM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Hey, where is said car show? I may make an appearance too. I could use some nice model pics with my car.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:23 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
Hey, where is said car show? I may make an appearance too. I could use some nice model pics with my car.
4 o'clock sunday june 5th at urban assault on florida blvd. i warn you though, there is a strong possibility of rice, and few domestics. my car club is gonna
meet up there for 2 b/c the parking lot is really small and we are gonna get good spots to park.

pm me if you wanna meet up somewhere and cruise out there. one of the main reasons i am going is that it is said that there will models posing in front of cars, so................
Old 06-02-2005, 03:35 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
hahaha... can I bring my car?... sure, it has a F'd up bumper right now, but I don't care.

You could come to the MCCI car show in des moines on sunday. I plan to be there if I get the clutch installed in time.

http://www.mustangclubofcentraliowa....5showflyer.pdf

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 04:17 PM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24
You could come to the MCCI car show in des moines on sunday. I plan to be there if I get the clutch installed in time.

http://www.mustangclubofcentraliowa....5showflyer.pdf
Hmm, maybe I should go to that one instead. I am sure my girlfriend would like that since she lives in ottumwa. lol

And 04, I will give you a shout and let you know if I am heading out there. If I get the car detailed in the next day or so, I will definitely be there. I wouldn't mind a trophy...or even just a pic of the girls with my car. Something new for my garage.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:19 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
And 04, I will give you a shout and let you know if I am heading out there. If I get the car detailed in the next day or so, I will definitely be there. I wouldn't mind a trophy...
want that trophy? you'll have to go through me first, as we will probably be in the same class (conservative mustangs). muhahahahha

Quote:
or even just a pic of the girls with my car. Something new for my garage.
i will have that in my garage as well
Old 06-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang
want that trophy? you'll have to go through me first, as we will probably be in the same class (conservative mustangs). muhahahahha
i will have that in my garage as well
Tell you what. Since I only have you by about 0.7 Litres, I will race you for it. I will even give you a slight head start. Just ignore that whining sound you hear when I go by. I think it is a bad muffler bearing or something.

I will let you know tomorrow whether I will make it or not and we can meet up there or somewhere else. :beer:
Old 06-02-2005, 07:20 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Tell you what. Since I only have you by about 0.7 Litres, I will race you for it. I will even give you a slight head start. Just ignore that whining sound you hear when I go by. I think it is a bad muffler bearing or something.
and a supercharger.

wait a minute "when i go by"
you do realize what youre up against, right?

a 3.9......................3 point 9

Quote:

I will let you know tomorrow whether I will make it or not and we can meet up there or somewhere else. :beer:
just let me know, i already registered today for the "crank it up" competition as well as the car show so its gonna be a fun day, pending that it doesnt rain *crosses fingers*
i am gonna be there for 2. the show starts at 4 and last until 8ish (dark)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar