Are Guns (Firearms) Weapons? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



View Poll Results: Are Firearms Weapons
By definition, YES, Firearms are weapons 20 95.24%
NO, firearms are NOT weapons 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-02-2005, 08:00 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik

Webster defines a "Weapon" as something (as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or destroy.
that definition alone proves what i've been saying this whole time. a gun isn't a weapon unless it's been used to harm someone or it was designed for the purpose of harming someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Now using Webster, we look up the following in relationship to Firearms:
Gun
-a piece of ordnance usually with high muzzle velocity and comparatively flat trajectory b : a portable firearm (as a rifle or handgun) c : a device that throws a projectile
that's what a gun is, but i don't see how it's relevant to theis argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik

Firearm

-a weapon from which a shot is discharged by gunpowder -- usually used of small arms.
this is what i'm talking about... people lable all guns as weapons when not all guns are weapons.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
In closing, any and all types of firearms are considered as weapons,
in closing? you haven't even made a valid argument. all you've done is rehash the same things you said in the other thread and post a bunch of definitions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
There is a very specific point I want to make perfectly clear to Chips' narrowminded opinion of the term "weapon".
narrowminded? weapon?

first off, when did i ever define the word "weapon"? how can you say that my "opinion of the term weapon" is narrowminded? i've said all along that a weapon is something made for the purpose of harming someone, or something that has been used to harm someone.

second off, how can you call me narrowminded? lets look at just one gun here... please explain how a CZ bolt action 22 is a weapon. it was made for target shooting and that's all it's used for. how is it a weapon?

and another one... explain how a browning citori, a gun designed for sporting and used for sporting is a weapon. i honestly don't understand how it's a weapon as it's not made for shooting people, and there has probably never been one used to shoot anyone.

i could go on and on posting hundreds and thousands of guns that are not weapons, but i don't think that will accomplish anything since you are obviously too narrowminded to understand that some guns are no more of a weapon then a basketball.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-02-2005, 08:08 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Chips, you are incorrect. A gun's sole purpose is to hurl a very small projectile at very high rates of speed.... a gun was designed to kill. It doesn't matter if it was designed for war, or just killing animals. It was designed to kill. Anything designed to kill IS a weapon.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:11 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
A gun's sole purpose is to hurl a very small projectile at very high rates of speed....
yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
a gun was designed to kill.
how can you say that every gun is designed to kill? that's just not true. i own several guns that are not designed to kill anything. not all guns are made for hunting or shooting people.
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
ok, let me ask this again............. why were guns invented? Oh yes, to kill.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:44 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,389
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
^case in point
__________________
I don't own a mustang at the moment
dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:46 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
dark, are you agreeing with me?
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:39 PM   #42
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
ok, let me ask this again............. why were guns invented? Oh yes, to kill.
Why were cars invented? Not to kill people... but you get into one and run soemone over at 50mph and its going to kill them.

The car didn't kill them by itself did it? Nope... just like the gun didn't.

Just because something was invented for a particular reason doesn't mean that all guns following it are going to made for the same reason.

That is the point chips is arguing.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:46 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I realize that, but guns WERE invented for killing. Not to look at.... not for transportation. The point that you can kill people with a lot of things is null and void because those things' sole design feature is not killing things... as a gun's is. That's why they were invented. Guns > bow and arrow.... which were invented for killing things. Anything invented with killing in mind is a weapon, case closed.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:47 PM   #44
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Yo-Yo's were originally invented as weapons by the Aboriginees.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
however, they have ceased to be used as weapons in most cases because they aren't very effective.... and people don't practice enough to be good at them.... much easier to aim a gun.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
might I add.... in the general progression of things

yo-yo < bow and arrow < guns
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #47
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I realize that, but guns WERE invented for killing. Not to look at.... not for transportation. The point that you can kill people with a lot of things is null and void because those things' sole design feature is not killing things... as a gun's is. That's why they were invented. Guns > bow and arrow.... which were invented for killing things. Anything invented with killing in mind is a weapon, case closed.
So what? They were originally invented to kill people. Today not all guns are invented for this purpose. Some are but some arent.

What they were originally intended for doesnt mean **** in this arguement.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:52 PM   #48
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
BUT yo-yos were invented for killing, and that's what you said defines a weapon.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:52 PM   #49
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
We win.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:52 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
yes it does. Cars were originally invented for transportation... and to make money... but some people only drive their cars like 10 miles in a year.. does this mean it isn't an agent of transportation?
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:54 PM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
go ahead and play stupid if you want
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:54 PM   #52
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
yes it does. Cars were originally invented for transportation... and to make money... but some people only drive their cars like 10 miles in a year.. does this mean it isn't an agent of transportation?
What the sam hell are you saying?

Look let me walk you through this.

Not all guns made today are made to kill something.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:55 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
you can play the "aboriginee" weapon card if you want, I could care less. Fact is, legally, a gun is a weapon. End of story. Argue all you want, a gun is a weapon.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:55 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
you're right, some shoot flames to light cigarettes....... I don't think those are the guns we're talking about.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:57 PM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Bane-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Maryland
Posts: 614
Send a message via AIM to Bane-
heres a prime example of a gun not intended for being used a weapon.



that my friend is not a weapon, thats art.

I plan on owning a old 1911a1 when i turn 21 or a H&K USP in .45 aswell
__________________
'04 Roush F150 ( totalled while parked )
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:57 PM   #56
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I agree, guns are weapons. I'm just picking apart your argument because I can.

I also agree that all guns are not made to kill something.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:06 PM   #57
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
a gun is not a weapon, untill it is used as a weapon

pen: writing utensil
pen after stabbing someone in the neck: weapon

fork: eating utensil
fork after gouging out an eye: weapon

shotgun: tool for survival
shotgun after blowing someones chest apart: weapon

as for this "guns were invented for killing", prove it, "guns are legally weapons" prove it

you can say this all you want, prove it, your argument holds no water, and is based on opinion, and what you think and feel, not anything factual, not anything that holds water
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:09 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
a gun is not a weapon, untill it is used as a weapon

pen: writing utensil
pen after stabbing someone in the neck: weapon

fork: eating utensil
fork after gouging out an eye: weapon

shotgun: tool for survival
shotgun after blowing someones chest apart: weapon

as for this "guns were invented for killing", prove it, "guns are legally weapons" prove it

you can say this all you want, prove it, your argument holds no water, and is based on opinion, and what you think and feel, not anything factual, not anything that holds water
you prove it, I'm tired of this BS. walk into a bank, and try to say "it's just a tool".... doesn't matter if you didn't intend to use it for anything... have a gun in your car, try telling the cop it isn't a weapon.... it's just a tool... you're full of it, so you prove your point.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:09 PM   #59
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
hey, i've got an idea. both of you prove your points!

We can make this like a real argument!

or can we?
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:11 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I get cranky when I work graveyard shift.... plus, I don't have time to go look for it now, I have to get ready to go to work soon.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:13 PM   #61
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
you prove it, I'm tired of this BS. walk into a bank, and try to say "it's just a tool".... doesn't matter if you didn't intend to use it for anything... have a gun in your car, try telling the cop it isn't a weapon.... it's just a tool... you're full of it, so you prove your point.
how about this...prove me wrong...other than

"muh daddy toldz me dat ef i tink i B rite, i B rite an a guz a wep0n"
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:17 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
how about this...prove me wrong...other than

"muh daddy toldz me dat ef i tink i B rite, i B rite an a guz a wep0n"
I didn't get a 158 IQ by having my daddy tell me everything. Maybe you should take a chill pill and get off my case. It's my opinion, and I will find it when I feel like finding it, until then, you can find your side of the argument. I still see Chips is the only one to vote that it isn't, so why not stfu.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:18 PM   #63
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99



Guns can or cannot be used as weapons, just as any other object can or cannot be used as a weapon!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:19 PM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
here is the ending of it:
http://www.legal-explanations.com/de...ous-weapon.htm

for those that don't want to link:

Dangerous Weapon
n. Any weapon such as a gun, knife, crossbow, slingshot, sword, etc., that could potentially cause harm to one's body. The victim or survivors can sue for negligence and possibly win a judgment if the weapon is unguarded, not used properly by the operator, or creates harm to the operator (even with permission).

so not only is it a weapon, it's a "dangerous weapon"
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:20 PM   #65
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I didn't get a 158 IQ by having my daddy tell me everything. Maybe you should take a chill pill and get off my case. It's my opinion, and I will find it when I feel like finding it, until then, you can find your side of the argument. I still see Chips is the only one to vote that it isn't, so why not stfu.
get off my dick

i dont care about IQ, i dont care about knowledge, i dont care about what your dad did or didnt do, if youre going to make an argument, step up, and prove your point

if you learned anything in debate class, if someone calls your argument as false, you must prove your point with facts, not say "n0, j00 pr0ve ur arrrrgumen+ firss cuz mah dik is 2 small"
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:22 PM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
you're the one semi-flaming to try to prove a point... belittling an opponent is the first thing to look for when realizing someone isn't completely sure on their point... also, I DID just prove it.

pwnd
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:24 PM   #67
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
actually, youre the one making this huge deal about it, and rambling on without facts to begin with, yes, you finally submitted ACTUAL evidence

im sorry that my IQ cant compair to your 158, and i cant type super fast, and keep up with your 500 posts, one after another after another, i actually put thought, and a little bit of sentence structure and grammar into my posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
pwnd
get over yourself, youre doing nothing but proving that you can type and hit "post reply" faster than anyone, and being an annoyance at this point
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:26 PM   #68
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
which post did I not put grammar into?...... plus, you're the one attempting to leet.... plus, I put thought into it.... obviously, I was right... thus, some thought must've gone into it
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:27 PM   #69
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
typing like this.......... isn't exactly good grammar........

but....... this is off topic......... so let's get back to guns and weapons.......
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:28 PM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
awww, someone's upset. You're the one that played this thing out like I was stupid, and I proved my point, you have yet to, but you keep throwing out insults like you're right. You question my intelligence, and then you try to make fun of me for posting my IQ.... and then you say I'm "on myself".
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
India may have nuclear weapons.... Brent The Bar 10 07-13-2008 10:06 PM
Iranian found supply new weapons to Iraq militia Danger Dude The Bar 3 11-30-2006 04:20 PM
weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq Dark02Pony The Bar 1 07-31-2006 03:15 PM
500 Chemical Weapons Found in Iraq Since 2003? Brent The Bar 44 06-28-2006 06:59 AM
Chemical Weapons / WMD were found in Iraq Ken The Bar 4 06-22-2006 01:30 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:45 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.