Mexico Nabs 2 Iraqis Near U.S. Border - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-29-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Mexico Nabs 2 Iraqis Near U.S. Border

Dammittohell Time to close the gates.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161075,00.html
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-29-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,286
holy cow ......

















mexico was actually useful for something
__________________
**I have sigs turned off, so if you're asking for advice based on your mods, I can't see them**
Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:50 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
time to build that wall!
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-29-2005, 05:11 PM   #4
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
time to build that wall!
Nope, its time to get these politicians in Washington to get off their *** and do some work.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:21 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dark02Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,527
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
bush still > ketchup but yes time to build the wall and close the gates
__________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rtandgrill.jpg
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:21 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
BOOOOOYA! We are the next target folks, see ya in hell
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:22 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dark02Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,527
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
BOOOOOYA! We are the next target folks, see ya in hell
ill bring the beer
__________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rtandgrill.jpg
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:16 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
wiarumas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,738
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
*claps hands for mexico*
__________________

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:36 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
I'm actually surprised for two reasons, first they are comin through Mexico which surprised me a bit (Which really shouldn't), and the second that they were caught!
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:43 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
theyve been saying this since 9/11, that the borders is where america is its most vulnerable.

i say close the ****er off with a 20ft tall concrete wall. canada too. well call it "the great wall of freedom"
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:05 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Kiljosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,282
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
"the great wall of freedom"



And all will cower before it's mightyness.
__________________
Kiljosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:28 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dark02Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,527
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
great wall of freedom i like that ima go get me a hammer and nails whos with me ?
__________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rtandgrill.jpg
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:43 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Kiljosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,282
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
EXACTLY!!!!! :spaz:
__________________
Kiljosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:31 AM   #14
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I think we should all pitch in and buy a 5 foot wide strip of land across the border and build our own wall. Private property. :dunno:


oooooooh, wait. Now our government can take our private property.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:57 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Here is the real problem "Mexican Apathy" The fact is the Mexican economy makes Billions of dollars a year off of people here in the US sending money home to family there. There is no reason to close the gate on their side. But dont let that apathy fool you. The fact is Mexico will do everything they can to catch terrorist trying to enter from their country. It is in their interest to catch them or find the gate closed on our side and a loss of billions of revenue from the US.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:24 PM   #16
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I've heard the Mexican government gives out information on how to enter the U.S. illegally and not get caught.

I know several illegal immigrants and I know several more who were illegal and are now legal, but that does not change my opinion that they should NOT be here if they are here illegally.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:48 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Here is the real problem "Mexican Apathy" The fact is the Mexican economy makes Billions of dollars a year off of people here in the US sending money home to family there. There is no reason to close the gate on their side. But dont let that apathy fool you. The fact is Mexico will do everything they can to catch terrorist trying to enter from their country. It is in their interest to catch them or find the gate closed on our side and a loss of billions of revenue from the US.
I don't want to argue or anything but Billions of dollars are paid in taxes to the US by illegal immigrant workers who work with fake social security numbers and never claim tax returns. So what you are stating could very easily go both ways. I understand not all illegal immigrant workers come in through or from Mexico, but many do.
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:53 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I've heard the Mexican government gives out information on how to enter the U.S. illegally and not get caught...
.
Come on man. I know you are a very smart person. And I'd like to think you are not going to believe a silly rumor w/o having proof
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:12 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Come on man. I know you are a very smart person. And I'd like to think you are not going to believe a silly rumor w/o having proof
Actually that is true. The proof was in the news where several people went to mexico and when to government offices and picked up the information on how to not get caught
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:15 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
I don't want to argue or anything but Billions of dollars are paid in taxes to the US by illegal immigrant workers who work with fake social security numbers and never claim tax returns. So what you are stating could very easily go both ways. I understand not all illegal immigrant workers come in through or from Mexico, but many do.
Bullcrap right now 75% of the illegal workers in the US have no SS card and do not pay taxes. It is under the table money. 90% of illegal aliens come from Mexico the rest come from Alpha Centar !!!!!

Here is where you are so wrong in what you said. If you have a fake SS number the first time a employer sends in a ss statement for his employees the IRS will notify the INS and they will come and get whoever had the fake number. Most illegals work for construction companies that have heavy cash payouts for under the table money. Hell that is how men who are ditching court ordered alimony and child support get away with it by working construction jobs for cash
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:31 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Bullcrap right now 75% of the illegal workers in the US have no SS card and do not pay taxes. It is under the table money. 90% of illegal aliens come from Mexico the rest come from Alpha Centar !!!!!

Here is where you are so wrong in what you said. If you have a fake SS number the first time a employer sends in a ss statement for his employees the IRS will notify the INS and they will come and get whoever had the fake number. Most illegals work for construction companies that have heavy cash payouts for under the table money. Hell that is how men who are ditching court ordered alimony and child support get away with it by working construction jobs for cash
http://www.immigrationforum.org/Desk...aspx?tabid=724

read up!

I know people that have held high paying executive jobs, bought cars, had credit cards, even bought houses all with fake social security numbers. So I know it is done, everyday.
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:32 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Actually that is true. The proof was in the news where several people went to mexico and when to government offices and picked up the information on how to not get caught
:chin: I'll take both your and Nick's word for it. If this is true, it is messed up.
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:42 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
http://www.immigrationforum.org/Desk...aspx?tabid=724

read up!

I know people that have held high paying executive jobs, bought cars, had credit cards, even bought houses all with fake social security numbers. So I know it is done, everyday.
This is all based on people being paid over the table not under the table. Where I work we have had INS come and take people away for having fake SS cards. In the construction and manual labor jobs it is easy to find illegals to work under the table for cash. I have a friend in the construction business that has probably 20 Brick mexicans that work for him. They are always moving around to not get caught
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:52 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
This is all based on people being paid over the table not under the table. Where I work we have had INS come and take people away for having fake SS cards. In the construction and manual labor jobs it is easy to find illegals to work under the table for cash. I have a friend in the construction business that has probably 20 Brick mexicans that work for him. They are always moving around to not get caught
Yes, my point exactly. If you read the article you will see that the Social Sec Administration reported that "three quarters of undocumented immigrants pay Social Security tax" , which means they are using either fake or stolen SS #'s, which means they are not working under the table, which means they are paying taxes although they are working illegally, and they are not filling for tax returns. I'm not saying it is not illegal but it does make the US a lot of $$. And as far as working under the table, there are many American born citizens that work under the table to avoid taxes in the US. Illegal immigrants that work "under the table" do so because they have no choice.
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:52 PM   #25
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Well not every single fake SS num is gonna get caught. Some will work, the same way if I plugged enough at my computer with credit cards and expiration dates, one would work finally.

A WHOLE LOT of immigrants either don't pay taxes or work at a job where someone didn't check the papers or whatever hard enough to catch that the immigrant is illegal.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:56 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Mexicans rule for some strange reason.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:57 PM   #27
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I love legal Mexicans.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:59 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I love legal Mexicans.
You love me? i knew it you are a flaming homosexual.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:00 PM   #29
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
You love me? i knew it you are a flaming homosexual.
hey your the one with a little baby boy rubbin his crotch as your avatar
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:02 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r
hey your the one with a little baby boy rubbin his crotch as your avatar
you know it turns you on. stop defending nicks homosexuality, its okay to be a republican and a homo.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:13 PM   #31
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
you all know which Mexican I love. and it's not you Steve. Or you Jorge.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:21 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
you all know which Mexican I love. and it's not you Steve. Or you Jorge.
wtf jorge is not mexican he is from peru.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 07:57 AM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
you all know which Mexican I love. and it's not you Steve. Or you Jorge.
LMAO u bastard I'm Peruvian!!!! (well I was until I took my oath to become a US citizen) You won't admit it, but I know u love me.
I luv Venezuelans, especially hot ones that are married to me.
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:22 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
I luv Venezuelans, especially hot ones that are married to me.
we need pics of this Venezuelan woman.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:45 AM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
we need pics of this Venezuelan woman.
Yeah..................................NO!!!!!
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FINALLY! Bush Pardons Border Patrol Agents Brent The Bar 4 01-19-2009 07:50 PM
what up ya'll i am in MEXICO WRITING!!!! Autobadges.com The Bar 18 10-15-2007 12:38 PM
Screw Mexico WhiteStang99 The Bar 85 10-13-2007 03:48 PM
232stang lost in Mexico Brent The Bar 11 09-05-2005 03:31 AM
New terror alert system for Iraqis PureVenom The Bar 3 12-01-2004 01:04 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:17 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.