Dumbass sniper in Iraq shoots U.S. soldier in body armor, soldier lives - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-16-2005, 10:01 AM   #1
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Dumbass sniper in Iraq shoots U.S. soldier in body armor, soldier lives

I mean, seriously, shoot a soldier right in the chest? Where they are going to have armor? Wow, the intelligence of the people we are fighting amazes me. Sounds like a small caliber rifle as well. And oh, btw, according to Ogrish (I have no idea how reliable they are) this soldier was a MEDIC. Not that it matters to the ragheads.

It's not really WW, there's no gore or anything, and all the language is ****ing "allah akhbar"

http://www.mustangevolution.com/gall...loadfile&i=895
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2005, 11:02 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Damn ragheads....just shows what kind of danger some of the soldiers are in though....if the iraqi aimed a bit higher that could of been another soldier down. Kind of helps show us what they really go through and helps us appriciate their work even more.
The Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:07 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2005, 08:23 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
you gotta remember, they dont fight with the same morals we do. they will shoot the medic first, so when they shoot the others nobody is there to help them.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:14 PM   #5
I liek gramer
Legacy

Yeah, i know, and it's ****ed up.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:26 PM   #6
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I mean, seriously, shoot a soldier right in the chest? Where they are going to have armor? Wow, the intelligence of the people we are fighting amazes me. Sounds like a small caliber rifle as well. And oh, btw, according to Ogrish (I have no idea how reliable they are) this soldier was a MEDIC. Not that it matters to the ragheads.

It's not really WW, there's no gore or anything, and all the language is ****ing "allah akhbar"

http://www.mustangevolution.com/gall...loadfile&i=895
He was the medic, and there is an article to go with this. Basically, he was shot, got up, him and his backup figured out where they sniper was, and they neutralized him. Sucky part (in my mind) is after they shot the sniper and his pal, the same medic that was shot, provided medal assistance to the snipers.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:28 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01mineralgrey6
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:29 PM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Here is the article.

http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f...925-976420.php
Old 07-16-2005, 10:24 PM   #9
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
He was the medic, and there is an article to go with this. Basically, he was shot, got up, him and his backup figured out where they sniper was, and they neutralized him. Sucky part (in my mind) is after they shot the sniper and his pal, the same medic that was shot, provided medal assistance to the snipers.
And they say our soldiers are the monsters...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:35 AM   #10
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
you gotta remember, they dont fight with the same morals we do. they will shoot the medic first, so when they shoot the others nobody is there to help them.
i might get flamed for this

but who are the dumbass's? here, we have rules on who we can kill in the military, and we cant kill, which in war, is stupid

its kinda like you have 3 people break into your hours, 2 are armed, one isnt, by law, your arnt supposed to be able to shoot someone who is unarmed, so are you going to shoot the two that are unarmed, then ask the other guy to leave? HELL NO, youre going to shoot em all
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:53 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

IF and when I do become president.. lol

The law will go, once they start breaking the rules of engagement on PURPOSE.... we no longer have to follow by those rules as well to a limit.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 04:17 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
werd. i say people who kill innocent civilians in the name of terror and their holy jihad should have no rights as human beings. no geneva convention or rule of engagement are applicable in that instance. i say torture them till they squeal like a pig. make the world realize that if you **** with the US, or any other country, youre gonna die.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:11 AM   #13
I liek gramer
Legacy

I agree for the most part with tbird. They don't follow the rules, neither should we. People ***** about how many "innocent civilians" have died by our weapons since this war started. Is anybody keeping up with how many innocent civilians have died by suicide or homicide bombs?
Old 07-17-2005, 10:46 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
well the fact that he had a gun is in violation of there geneva accords. i dont believe in the torture of prisoners at all. this only spreads animosity towards the united states, i mean its bad enough we are even their in the first place (when it comes to giving ppl a reason to hate us) the last thing we need to be doing is doing things like that prison, what was the name of it, where the prisoners were beaten and striped and tortured. i mean thats just wrong, im not by any means condoning the actions of the iraqis but we cant be doing like that stuff, we are in the better moral position and we need not lower our standards to those of the iraqi insurgents. i wonder if this war was ever worth it, please dont flame me for my political views i know they are not inline with most of this site. i do have a great respect for those who are over there and our fighting for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:15 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Matt@StangMods
Seeing stuff like this pisses me off. I have the utmost respect and admiration for ANY and ALL US soldiers. They put their life on the line and have to deal with **** like that all the time. It makes me feel real selfish. Thank God for his body armor! So the snipers who shot at him eventually got killed? If so, great!!!
Matt@StangMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:45 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

no i think the guy is still kicked but in for a whole lot of pain...

Quote:
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
Old 07-17-2005, 11:51 AM   #17
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonarcher
well the fact that he had a gun is in violation of there geneva accords. i dont believe in the torture of prisoners at all. this only spreads animosity towards the united states, i mean its bad enough we are even their in the first place (when it comes to giving ppl a reason to hate us) the last thing we need to be doing is doing things like that prison, what was the name of it, where the prisoners were beaten and striped and tortured. i mean thats just wrong, im not by any means condoning the actions of the iraqis but we cant be doing like that stuff, we are in the better moral position and we need not lower our standards to those of the iraqi insurgents. i wonder if this war was ever worth it, please dont flame me for my political views i know they are not inline with most of this site. i do have a great respect for those who are over there and our fighting for us.
You're right. We probably shouldn't torture the prisoners we capture. Let's just make it well-known. How you treat others is how we will treat you. Feed our prisoners, we feed yours. Cut our prisoners heads off, expect the same.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:53 AM   #18
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
You're right. We probably shouldn't torture the prisoners we capture. Let's just make it well-known. How you treat others is how we will treat you. Feed our prisoners, we feed yours. Cut our prisoners heads off, expect the same.
Werd

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:59 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
good policy

Quote:
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
Old 07-17-2005, 06:18 PM   #20
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1quick6
Seeing stuff like this pisses me off. I have the utmost respect and admiration for ANY and ALL US soldiers. They put their life on the line and have to deal with **** like that all the time. It makes me feel real selfish. Thank God for his body armor! So the snipers who shot at him eventually got killed? If so, great!!!
here is another disagreement

do you honestly think that every soldier in active duty said "i want to put my life on the line to serve my country", hell no

i live right next to Ft. Meade, and went to school with all the military brats, and most of them would tell me, their parents were in the military for the money and benefits, and people i know in the military are in because they had no where else to go, and most dont expect to actually go into service

i respect the ones who are truly dedicated to the country, but i cant say the same who are milking the government and just happened to get sent out
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 10:52 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
I worked for a guy at the VA who actually retired with 20 years as an infantry SSgt, he had sole surviving son status and was never in combat, personally I would not have stayed in that job if I had no intention to ever be under fire, he said he trained guys to go to war, lol, what kind of trainer was he, he was never in harms way.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 04:20 PM   #22
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
here is another disagreement

do you honestly think that every soldier in active duty said "i want to put my life on the line to serve my country", hell no

i live right next to Ft. Meade, and went to school with all the military brats, and most of them would tell me, their parents were in the military for the money and benefits, and people i know in the military are in because they had no where else to go, and most dont expect to actually go into service

i respect the ones who are truly dedicated to the country, but i cant say the same who are milking the government and just happened to get sent out
Blah blah blah. If someone joins the military for benefits and ****, and then don't expect to actually act like someone who is in the military and wants to ***** and moan when they have to do a soldier's job, I don't give a ****. They know the rules, they know what they are getting in to.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:30 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

but i do think whats being done to the nation guard is terrible

Quote:
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
Old 07-21-2005, 07:55 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Blah blah blah. If someone joins the military for benefits and ****, and then don't expect to actually act like someone who is in the military and wants to ***** and moan when they have to do a soldier's job, I don't give a ****. They know the rules, they know what they are getting in to.
HAHAHA I with you on this!!! As a prior AirForce enlistee I have no empathy for people who sign on the dotted line then complain when they are deployed. What the hell did they sign for. There is nothing for free!!! I tell you what people are such panzeys now. They just dont know what tough is and having to do what it takes to survive. That is why living in the South helps young boys become men. People learn how to hunt, fish and learn valuable skills rerquired if times get tough again. But the average northern big city person will just starve or kill off one another and steal what they need.

Now before someone whines saying I am being harsh I will say Boo Hoo!! Life is harsh and in the future it will be very tough again for people of this planet. Then who would you think will survive???? Whiny panzeys or real mean with real life skills!!!!
Old 07-21-2005, 08:00 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonarcher
but i do think whats being done to the nation guard is terrible
What is terrible???
Old 07-21-2005, 08:25 PM   #26
I liek gramer
Legacy