Anyone see this yet? WW - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-24-2005, 02:02 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS
Anyone see this yet? WW

Its up on eBaum's World called Whacko mother does some very extreme parenting. Heres the video link for it. Warning on the volume set for your comp, she yells really loud http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/mean_mom.html
I feel so bad for the kid
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2005, 02:20 AM   #2
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
that mom is a *****... the kid took it pretty well though, i woulda called the cops and showed them that video.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:35 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

No don't give me that crap

You see all that crap the kid had in his room? For a 16 year old? And a camcorder?

His mom came in before and asked for whatever and the kid acted like a ****ing tard and didn't do what his mom told him to do. She blew up at him, wouldn't you? Kids these days are all ****ing tards, well most of em. I bet that kid will get his license and buy a Honduh with a giant wing as big as his ego for ****ing with his mom.

If you see the film, you'll see the mom told him he asked him nicely the first time and he didn't do what he says. So what does he do? He turns the camera on and plays the "I'm such a nice son" bull****. He knew he was being recorded so he tried to act it out like he was the innocent one.

What was that crap at the end of the vid? Like he took $50 bucks from her or something and she wanted it back or something? **** that kid.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2005, 02:56 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
she doesnt have a ride to work... she comes into the room flipping out and yelling for the keys.. something tells me that there was a conflict before this and he set up the camera as an aftermath to make her seem like the bad guy. get off your *** posting your videos on ebaum's world and drive your mother to work so she can buy you more xbox games cuz i guarantee he isnt paying it for himself. HOWEVER, that mom does seem a bit psycho. i think they have prescriptions for personalities like that lol.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 10:41 AM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
The mom is a bit psycho but the kid sounds like a cock bag and probably provoked her befor he turned on the camera.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 12:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to red herring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
I bet that kid will get his license and buy a Honduh with a giant wing as big as his ego for ****ing with his mom.
Dude are you serious? What does that have to do with anything?

Anybody who yells like that mom is ridiculous no matter what the scenario. She sounds like a spoiled *** kid in a toy store crying in the aisle because they can't have a toy. People who yell in arguements are just retards to begin with. It doesn't serve a purpose; it just means that person is too stupid to fix things logically so they run off their emotions instead.

Also, my mother yelled in a similar manner and said similar things to me all the time. I doubt the kid turned it on and acted much more innocent than he already was. Once, I just came home from school or something and my mom hit me when I walked in. Or when I came home from wherever, if she had company she would just look over and say "I can feel my blood boil when he's around."

And if the mom can't afford a car to go to work I doubt he's a spoiled kid like somebody mentioned. I had this same scenario where my mother would need my car cause she didn't have one of her own, but people who don't know me would still call me spoiled too. Everybody always thinks a kids parents buy him everything when it looks to me, in this case, that the son is already more successful than the mother

On a side note: funny quote n8r, hahaha!
red herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:16 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I DONT KNOW WHY WE'RE YELLING!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!

but seriously, i do feel for that kid. no child should be subject to that kind of verbal abuse at all. and like red herring said, the kid isnt that spoiled if the mom doesnt have a car. i know that i wouldnt have a car if my mom couldnt afford one. however, i do think the kid isnt as innocent as he made us believe. i think that instead of helping out his mother, who has put a roof over his head, he disobeyed her which caused her to snap like she did. i dont think she should have went as extreme as she did though.

case in point.....both the kid and the mother are wrong, but i would say the mother is more in the wrong than the kid.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:20 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

funny sig 04stang
Old 07-24-2005, 01:29 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by red herring
funny sig 04stang
thanks man

i found it on another site and got a chuckle so i thought it to be a nice sig
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:32 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Dude the mom is broke and evidently the live in boyfriend or step dad is broke. WHO IS THE LOSER!!!! Mom needs psychiatric help. The son has a job I dont see a extravagent bed room with load of stuff. If I was the kid I would already be gone. Living in that hell is not worth it. Live with dad, relatives. I would also call the police and social services and play the tape for them.

In life all we have is ourselves and hopefully our parents. If the parents are worthless then it is better to rely on your own instincts. The mental health of that kid is in jepardy.

I also think under the circumstances the kid handled it fine.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:16 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red herring
Dude are you serious? What does that have to do with anything?

Anybody who yells like that mom is ridiculous no matter what the scenario. She sounds like a spoiled *** kid in a toy store crying in the aisle because they can't have a toy. People who yell in arguements are just retards to begin with. It doesn't serve a purpose; it just means that person is too stupid to fix things logically so they run off their emotions instead.

Also, my mother yelled in a similar manner and said similar things to me all the time. I doubt the kid turned it on and acted much more innocent than he already was. Once, I just came home from school or something and my mom hit me when I walked in. Or when I came home from wherever, if she had company she would just look over and say "I can feel my blood boil when he's around."

And if the mom can't afford a car to go to work I doubt he's a spoiled kid like somebody mentioned. I had this same scenario where my mother would need my car cause she didn't have one of her own, but people who don't know me would still call me spoiled too. Everybody always thinks a kids parents buy him everything when it looks to me, in this case, that the son is already more successful than the mother

On a side note: funny quote n8r, hahaha!

Sure there are two sides to the story, but when you take into account that the kid is 16, rebelious against adults, spoiled, and OBVIOUSLY tries to act innocent because the camera is on.. I believe I am right.

And he'll drive a honduh because STONE COLD SAYS SO.

Godforbid the little **** buys a cobra and totals it.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:18 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Dude the mom is broke and evidently the live in boyfriend or step dad is broke. WHO IS THE LOSER!!!! Mom needs psychiatric help. The son has a job I dont see a extravagent bed room with load of stuff. If I was the kid I would already be gone. Living in that hell is not worth it. Live with dad, relatives. I would also call the police and social services and play the tape for them.

In life all we have is ourselves and hopefully our parents. If the parents are worthless then it is better to rely on your own instincts. The mental health of that kid is in jepardy.

I also think under the circumstances the kid handled it fine.

He handled it fine because he turned the camera on. I can be a raging ****** bag and then change my attitude as I turn the camera on to become this innocent "Oh I am the victim"

But don't get me wrong though, I know that some parents are just like this and are unfit to be a parent. I'm just saying, the mom said she asked him nicely before and the kid wouldn't comply.

Old 07-24-2005, 04:23 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
He handled it fine because he turned the camera on. I can be a raging ****** bag and then change my attitude as I turn the camera on to become this innocent "Oh I am the victim"

But don't get me wrong though, I know that some parents are just like this and are unfit to be a parent. I'm just saying, the mom said she asked him nicely before and the kid wouldn't comply.

You are asuming to much. You cannot make assumptions on what was or not on the tape.

The mom is in need of help!!! As a parent and I was witness to this I would have called social services on the *****. I could care less if the kid say no you cant have the money, the mom should have been shot with a tranquilizer gun and put in a rubber room for observation!!!
Old 07-24-2005, 04:47 PM   #14
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

I agree with corey on this one... even if the kid is spoiled which he probably isnt (since he has the job and isnt broke, I would think he bought all that **** in his room) the mother should be more mature about it. I dont care if the kid wouldnt do a damn thing his mom asked him to, the mom still has to keep her cool in situations like that, thats what good parenting is about. Patience patience patience... ive learned that living with 3 other siblings and growing up being the oldest kid... i was the guinea pig and hated it. I gave my mom hell sometimes but she kept her cool, and thats exactly what that sorry excuse for a mother should have done.

I like toys
Old 07-24-2005, 05:07 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

What sorry low life parent belittles their kids. If any of you live in this type of environment this is so not normal. The psychotic mom need to get help. When she was screaming I though it was a sister or some irration kid but not a mother. She is a loser and the worse kind of parent that calls their kid names and beats down their self esteem. There is no excuse period!!!!
Old 07-24-2005, 05:20 PM   #16
Regular

Region: Tennessee
wow...

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 08:01 PM   #17
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
and the boyfriend or whatever tries to push blame on the kid and make it seem like mom is 100% innocent

i hate people
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 08:47 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
and the boyfriend or whatever tries to push blame on the kid and make it seem like mom is 100% innocent
Not always, but most of the time. My dad would tell me "your mother is just crazy" even though they're still married. He's like "but you can only do what you can do, the rest you just have to learn to cope with." The mother, on the other hand, probably goes to her friends and plays an "I don't understand why he won't just let me use the car" type role so that all the friends sympathize with her. Then they hear tons of overexaggerated bad things about the kid so when he says "she treats me like ****" all the friends say "I would too!"
Old 07-24-2005, 10:42 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Sounds like the kid is lacking in his daily beating department to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 10:58 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
Sounds like the kid is lacking in his daily beating department to me.
Really??? You would consider the ranting and psychotic behavior of the mom even remotely normal ??????
Old 07-24-2005, 11:40 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Looks to me like she's been pushed to damned far by this little pissant. Obviously his Daddy never taught him how to act.

That won't be a problem my son will have.

Steve

Quote:
Holy crap he's right.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:59 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Looks to me like she's been pushed to damned far by this little pissant. Obviously his Daddy never taught him how to act.

That won't be a problem my son will have.

Steve

You to assume to much in the video. But what I do know is that ***** is insane to talk to a kid like that no matter. If my wife who I love dearly did what that mother did I would leave her *** and take the kids with me. To be an adult is to have some level of control belittling kids and screaming like you have brain chiggers in incoherent fits of rage is worthy of a ride to the local mental hospital.

The wench had no money and either did the other man and was needing money from here son to get to work. SHE is a loser!!!!
Old 07-25-2005, 12:41 AM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
Now you see how my life is....

I sympathize cause my mom is sort of like that but maybe not so extreme. When she flips it is ridiculous but no name calling or high pitched whining. Mostly she just goes nuts with a massive list of things I have to do around the house and doesn't even talk to me for like 2 days.

I know for a fact that that kids confidence is probrobly severly low because of how his parents seem to treat him. He needs to mature, save some money for that job, and get his own little apartment. She said she wants him gone so I'm sure she won't care, then maybe she will normal out and stop being such a whore.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:10 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

No, I think you assume too much, like the kid is innocent, none of them are. They are all guilty of something and should be beaten regularly and severely on the theory that while I may not have caught them f'ing up they probably did so may as well nail them while I can, lol.

So, anyone want me to adopt them?

Quote:
Holy crap he's right.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:42 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
No, I think you assume too much, like the kid is innocent, none of them are. They are all guilty of something and should be beaten regularly and severely on the theory that while I may not have caught them f'ing up they probably did so may as well nail them while I can, lol.

Thank god someone understands what I am talk'n about.

Old 07-25-2005, 01:46 AM   #26
Regular

Region: Tennessee
They both need help then

Mother needs to learn how to raise a kid and assuming the kid deserved it needs an *** whooping.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:02 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
Quote:

I don't know if I agree with you, there are plenty of kids I know that are cool and wouldnt hurt a fly or f up unless they didn't know any better.

I may only be 19 but I have already learned that life is just one big lesson, and the quicker you learn it the better off you'll be. If the kid moved out he would be forced to grow up, and make his own decisions, without having to worry about his mom or dad screaming down his throat about something they too prob did 20 or 30 years ago. He ****s up then he feels the reprucussions of his actions and he doesn't have to worry about being yelled at. Yelling does nothing but make someone feel like **** and beating even more.

Just my 2 cents. And if you were joking, no hurt I am just expressing my opinion
Old 07-25-2005, 07:03 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

No I assume nothing. But the fact is Parents that cannot control their emotions and scream profanity's and call there kid degrading names do more damage to the mental state than if they had just beat them.

I am not sure how you were raised but anyone thinking that mom was right or was in any way justified in her behavior is ****ed up. I dont care if the kid was guilty of something. I believe some of you did not listen to the whole thing. The Mom needs a straight jacket.

God I hope none of you go thru that kind of crap with your parents. If you do please PM me and I would like to talk to you about your options. I have been a part of the local youth mentoring program. I help kids from abusive and battered homes.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:48 AM   #29
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Corey, you have battered me and hurt my feelings...will you help me out?

all joking aside, regardless of what this kid did, his mom should have controller herself, the things she said to him were way out of line, she went in his room slamming ****, cussing, screaming, and all that, my parents would yell at me, but we would be sitting on the couch, in the living room, discussing things, voices would raise because emotions were intense, but i was NEVER called names like that, or screamed at like that

to me, it sounds like the kid might have been an *******, and it seems like him mom is seriously nuts, i havnt heard someone scream like that since i lived in a bad area of the city, and it was two adults
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 12:29 PM   #30
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Everyone saying the kid probably deserved it is nuts. The kid MAY have deserved getting grounded, or losing his car, or something along those lines, but never in a million years should a childs own mother tell the kid hes a piece of ****, she hates him, etc, etc. Thats just wrong. I dont care what the kid did, theres other ways to handle things than screaming obsenities down your childs throat. And who knows, maybe he turned on the camera because this had happened before and he was hit or something like that. Maybe he was wanting to get evidence of something of the sort on video so he wouldnt have to deal with his phsycho ****ing mom anymore. God if that was my mom Id be out of that room in 2 seconds driving away to my closest relatives house. That ***** is insane.

I like toys
Old 07-25-2005, 12:51 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
what they both need is a man of the house to beat them both. </discussion>

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:09 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

seems to me like the son has a job and is in some sort of control of his life, and can afford to buy things.

That mom needs a good *** kicking.

1999 V6 5-speed
14.6 @ 95 w/ 2.22 60'
Wrecked
stangin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:16 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
Everyone saying the kid probably deserved it is nuts. The kid MAY have deserved getting grounded, or losing his car, or something along those lines, but never in a million years should a childs own mother tell the kid hes a piece of ****, she hates him, etc, etc. Thats just wrong. I dont care what the kid did, theres other ways to handle things than screaming obsenities down your childs throat. And who knows, maybe he turned on the camera because this had happened before and he was hit or something like that. Maybe he was wanting to get evidence of something of the sort on video so he wouldnt have to deal with his phsycho ****ing mom anymore. God if that was my mom Id be out of that room in 2 seconds driving away to my closest relatives house. That ***** is insane.
I'm not saying the kid deserves to be yelled at like that, I'm saying the kid is just a prick trying to cover his own *** and make himself look innocent. I say again, he's 16. At that age, kids are rebelious and under handed.

Old 07-25-2005, 02:47 PM   #34
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

They are rebellious, but if you have a rebellious child it doesnt mean to go around calling them a piece of **** and degrading any self esteem that they might have. Thats uncalled for.

I like toys
Old 07-25-2005, 02:52 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
They are rebellious, but if you have a rebellious child it doesnt mean to go around calling them a piece of **** and degrading any self esteem that they might have. Thats uncalled for.

Not my point, my point is he's trying to make himself look innocent.

As for the mom, she's totally unfit to be a parent. Seems like she's still a teenager herself.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar