ex-girlfriends are wierd - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-27-2005, 10:13 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to tedness
ex-girlfriends are wierd

ok so here's the dilemma.

had a girlfriend for .....14 months. and we were on/off during that time, mostly cuz she was doubting herself. so basically she wanted space and i gave it to her, and was accused of breakin up w/ her. and when i tried to ask her out again she was all sketchy and like 'no.'

but she's a bit wierd because since then she's been calling and calling and on the occasion she'll tell me about random guys and every other time she'll tell me she might wanna go out again.

wtf? am i sposed to be able to read all the female signals? -_-

i'll take a car over a sketchy girl anyday. at least you can fix whats wrong w/ a car w/ a tune-up.

Old 08-27-2005, 10:26 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: ex-girlfriends are wierd

girls are almost as unpredictable as the weather...

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 10:35 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas
girls are almost as unpredictable as the weather...
oh agreed by far. but who knows...i may try to swoon her off her feet.

Old 08-27-2005, 10:49 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

Ex girl friends are ****ed up.

I had an ex-fiancee, she broke it off so she could be with somebody else. End result? The guy proposes to her, and then cheats on her days after. Her heart is broken, and she comes to me to apologize. I told her I'm glad it happened to her.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 10:50 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

stay away!
Old 08-27-2005, 11:18 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
The guy proposes to her, and then cheats on her days after. Her heart is broken, and she comes to me to apologize. I told her I'm glad it happened to her.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:33 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedness
ok so here's the dilemma.

had a girlfriend for .....14 months. and we were on/off during that time, mostly cuz she was doubting herself. so basically she wanted space and i gave it to her, and was accused of breakin up w/ her. and when i tried to ask her out again she was all sketchy and like 'no.'

but she's a bit wierd because since then she's been calling and calling and on the occasion she'll tell me about random guys and every other time she'll tell me she might wanna go out again.

wtf? am i sposed to be able to read all the female signals? -_-

i'll take a car over a sketchy girl anyday. at least you can fix whats wrong w/ a car w/ a tune-up.

my advice......dont go back out with her. really, i would go as far as to break off all connections with her. that would save you the pain. i used to talk to a girl that at first wanted a serious relationship, but b/c she wasnt fully sure and went through some personal problems, she decided to shut me out completely. i would be lying if i said it didnt hurt, a couple months later we talked for a little while, but after that i realized that i didnt need her drama and all of her other bull****, i moved on.

just move on and find another one. she told you "no" but then gives off these mixed signals to you. when she tells you about those other guys that may or may not even exist, she is just trying to make you jealous and want you to do something about it. she could be just saying that to see what kind of response is evoked from you, she wants a jealous response to be evoked from you, but by not showing any kind of jealously, rather not really caring and just saying something like "really? hmmm.". it all comes down to you, you have to realize that your only 18..........do you realize how many other more attractive, nicer, smarter women there are out there? just gotta put yourself out there and go for them

remember, women dont want whats easy. if you like a chick and she is not fully sure of her emotions about you (friends or something serious), and you continue to call and stay up her ***, then she will not take you as anything more serious than just a friend. alot of women today have the luxury to get chosen by men and also choose the men that choose them.

the final decision ultimately lies in your hands............just step back and take a look and evaluate the situation
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 12:19 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

holy crap that was insightful
Old 08-28-2005, 04:33 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
'll take a car over a sketchy girl anyday. at least you can fix whats wrong w/ a car w/ a tune-up.
werd.

though i have been like best freinds/on and off with my last girlfreind for the past 3 years. sometimes as much as you cant stand someone or want to just forget about them, you just cant. sometimes some people are just meant to be together, and when one sees it and the other doesnt, the one that doesnt ****s it up for both of them. and sadly theres nothing the one who sees it can do to change the blind ones mind, they just have to let it run its course and hope that the other realizes it before its too late.

and another thing that pisses me off. i know everyone has a buddy who treats their girl like she isnt even there, and he always has women flocking to him, and here you are being the nice guy all the time, and you have nothing to show for it. that pisses me off to no avail. and then you know a chick at work with the same ******* boyfreind situation and she says she wishes she can find a nice guy, and youre like "hello *****, im right ****ing here". that **** pisses me off also. and then she gets the courage to dump him and youre starting to get in the groove with her, and he comes back to her saying he can change, just so he doesnt have to be alone for a week without *****. that pisses me off too. and then she goes back with him, and youre stuck listening to her ***** again about her ******* boyfreind. ****ing hell.

i ****ing hate chicks and their bull**** so bad. id take a ****ing 1g awd and its incessant problems anyday over a woman and her bull****.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 08:38 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
and another thing that pisses me off. i know everyone has a buddy who treats their girl like she isnt even there, and he always has women flocking to him, and here you are being the nice guy all the time, and you have nothing to show for it. that pisses me off to no avail. and then you know a chick at work with the same ******* boyfreind situation and she says she wishes she can find a nice guy, and youre like "hello *****, im right ****ing here". that **** pisses me off also. and then she gets the courage to dump him and youre starting to get in the groove with her, and he comes back to her saying he can change, just so he doesnt have to be alone for a week without *****. that pisses me off too. and then she goes back with him, and youre stuck listening to her ***** again about her ******* boyfreind. ****ing hell.

i have a few friends like that......but you have to look at the types of girls they bring in. alot of times they are slutty chicks that are insecure and run to guys for comfort. most of the times the "loose" or "slutty" women that run to guys for comfort ususally dont have a good relationship with their parents (moreso their father) and seek the wrong things in a relationship through other guys............or sometimes they are just sluts. but alot of women cant stand the fact that they drift from relationship to relationship, its often a smothering shame, like a straight guy would feel about being gay.

when it comes to relationships, you can't be a nice guy. At least a nice guy in the sense that you can be walked all over. If you put a woman on a pedestal you are going to be burned, most women cannot handle adoration of any kind at any point in their lives. It frightens them for one reason or another. Now you can be a nice guy in certain regards, for instance you can listen to her problems. That is only if you are sleeping with her, though. Don't listen to a woman diagnose herself as bi-polar until you've established relations (otherwise it is friends zone time, and no man wants a friend that is an attractive woman). The truth is that you have to gently but at the same time firmly criticize a woman. Women, above all, appreciate honesty. If you have the balls to say, "yeah you know I really don't like that hair cut." You are going to stand out from the guy that says, "oh you look gorgeous, I love you." Of course you also don't want to say, "that hair cut makes you look like you belong on the corner you ****ing slut!" Being honest is key. Women also like to have fun, the hit song "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" or whatever is not kidding. Women have to be social creatures by nature, hence their appreciation of things like dance, music and art.

Theres the tale of the peacock and peahen that can describe the nature of women. Just because a peacock has the most gaudy ornaments, doesn't mean he is actually the best genetic material (e. g. most resistant to disease). But because of sexual selection he has been forced to develop them at an expense to his own personal well being. Similarly, just because a woman pretends to be confident or secure in her relationship she really probably is not. It all goes back to how women want the most attractive male to them to produce the most attractive offspring to them.

you have to walk the line between being a man's man, yet being kind, caring and compassionate. women want a man, not a woman with a dick......remember that.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:17 AM   #11
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

Leave her alone.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 02:18 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci

basically, she's playing you, maybe not in the normal sense, but its what she's trying to do

she's going to get you strung along, all about her, and keep jumping all around, while youre still sitting there, wanting her, missing her, so she can just jump back in your lap when the time comes

you have two real options, be blunt with her and be like "what do you want?", they usually say i dont know, im not sure, and you put it on the line "make up your mind, or im out of here", or you can kick her to the curb

once a girl knows you mean buisness, they clean up their act
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 02:41 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

get rid of the ones that are extra odd... think about the future
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:01 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

here's what you do.. invite her over for "fun time"... get her in doggie, and ram it up her ***, she'll never talk to you again ... unless she likes that sort of thing, and then you just got to have some fun... then cut off connections.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:03 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

^^ wow you must REALLY be single....
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:08 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

no... I have had my gf for 20 months

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:27 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
no... I have had my gf for 20 months
must grow em diff down in iowa
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:50 PM   #18
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
here's what you do.. invite her over for "fun time"... get her in doggie, and ram it up her ***, she'll never talk to you again ... unless she likes that sort of thing, and then you just got to have some fun... then cut off connections.
that is what i call the "oops method"

thats also another option, itll show if she's serious about being with you, most girls freak and run when it comes to the pecker in the butt

or if she's like my girlfriend.......im not even going to go into that right now
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:48 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik

X girlfriends are an X for a reason. Remember that no matter how beautiful a woman is, there is some guy out there who was sick of her BS.

Dont date X's... ever. (8 years of expierence talking there.)
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar