People will blame anything and everything on Bush - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-02-2005, 09:21 AM   #1
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
People will blame anything and everything on Bush

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/s...ewpost&t=13825

__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-02-2005, 10:19 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Ok I read enough of that. Regardless of who is in office, what bothers me about those posts is how they keep on saying Bush knew the dangers in NO, he should have done something about it. It just puzzles me how people and the states don't want a strong central govt, but they do expect it to pay and to fix all their problems. The state of Lousiana knew very well what the potential dangers were, why is nobody asking how come they didn't do something about it?
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:40 AM   #3
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Quote:
It just puzzles me how people and the states don't want a strong central govt, but they do expect it to pay and to fix all their problems
True. You gotta help yourself first.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-02-2005, 10:57 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Help is a desire all have when faced with devastation of their lives.
Desire is the want to help people faced with devastation

Help has always taken some time especially when a place is destroyed like NO. But where does that come from. Ordinary people and military. The problem is everyone was suppose to evacuate. I understand some did not have the ability. There lies a big problem NO did not have any plan to evacuate people yet they new one day this would happen.

The fact is slow movements of troops and supplies is brought on by total destruction of communication, Transportation and all infrastructure. If they sent 100,000 troops where would they stay??? Sleep??? They would need food, fresh clothing, housing or tents. The place is flooded as is all outlying areas. Hell the first troops and aid on the ground had to cut their way to the hardest hit areas. The fact is all Aircraft had to evacuate also.

The best thing is the navy bringing ships to the area. There the people on the ships have a place to return and eat. They got the airport cleared up and now Military Transports are landing with supplies and manpower. Problem is all the ships left the Gulf for safety

What gets me now is the News Agency's have gone back to the business of creating anger and pointing fingers. These DICKHEADS are not helping. The was a motto when I was in the AirForce "LEAD FOLLOW OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY" So you either come up with solutions, help implement solutions or stand aside and shut the hell up. Armchair News caster and analyst can all go to hell. We need action from people capable of getting their hands dirty and fixing not sittin in a air conditioned building with a microphone *****ing about how slow, who's fault, who's to blame. I say lets cut the fingers off of all finger pointers and get to work.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:29 AM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

I kind of want to chime in on the comments about the whole evac situation and the planned response. The company I work for is the company that researched and created the Louisiana hurricain response plan. It was their baby this year. That plan was/is in place when the storm hit.

About the evac order and response. The official mandatory evac order didn't come down until saturday morning. Prior to that, it was just a consideration because the storm was expected to hit florida. When the order did come down, many did flee the area. There were, however, many that stayed behind because of all of the false alarms this year and last. They figured this was just another false alarm.

Secondly, about transportation. Many of the "oppressed" are saying we have no cars, no money, we don't have the means to get out. Well, with this disaster, our company (who also provides software for FEMA to manage their response coordination) has put all hands on deck on that software so I have seen some details that aren't being reported. The important detail is the FREE transportation that was in place for those without the means to get out. This FREE transportation was via busses. It required people to get their cans down to the bus station and get on a bus.

The fact that people (the media, politicians trying to politcize this situation) are having pity for those that couldn't get out and making them look like the victims is rediculous. But like Corey said, they are trying to create anger points and make news instead of report news.

The response down here is in trouble. Sure we have people coming. Sure we have lots of people here. But, no one can talk to eachother. The state police, local police, national guard, and everyone else helping out all have their own communication systems. Many of them are not compatible with each other. In this day and age, it makes no sense to me. This is the same problem they had with 9/11. They can not coordinate their efforts. The result is mass chaos as there are way too many chiefs and not enough indians. There is a General that has been flown in that is starting to get things under control according to Mayor Nagrin. He is a patton like guy that got off the chopper and started mowing people down and giving orders. Hopefully he will be able to take charge and get things in order. The problem is the red tape prevents him from commanding the local responders. Makes no sense to me either. Coordination is key, and there is none.

Ok, that is enough of that spillage. Carry on now.

Oh yeah, and I still claim it is in fact bush's fault. He should have ordered high powered fans into the gulf to generate wind sheer to combat the hurricain winds.
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:37 AM   #6
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

One more thing, people need to stop thinking they should be first on the list. I know it is human nature to put yourself first...every man/woman for themselves. Patience is key, and there is very little of it.

Case in point, tourists in N.O.: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168270,00.html
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:40 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

The evacuation of all the people in NO was not done for one reason FORESIGHT. Where are all the buses in NO??? Underwater!!! Why you ask??? Simple FORESIGHT!!!! If the Mayor of NO had really believed his own message he would have taken every school bus, City Bus, Dump truck, Delivery truck, Ambulance and taken the National Guard, Police, State troopers and Sheriff Dept and canvased every neighborhood for people then taken all the vehicles and moved them to the interstates or other high areas for safety to use after the storm!!! All the typical resources used in disasters is flooded and worthless and now the help coming has to drag all this equipment with them slowing down the process. I lived thru Camille, Fredrick, Elaina and many more. What is always the first response in a Hurricane is local people, supplies and equipment. This storm was so devastating it destroyed all the local ability to help so the wait is longer
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:44 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dark02Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,527
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

hm thats funny that they blame bush seeing as hes on his way or already in mississipi to help save people and help w/ the recovery
__________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rtandgrill.jpg
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:46 AM   #9
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
One more thing, people need to stop thinking they should be first on the list. I know it is human nature to put yourself first...every man/woman for themselves. Patience is key, and there is very little of it.

Case in point, tourists in N.O.: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168270,00.html
That was just a bunch of rich people crying right there. Suck it up. Your lucky your alive.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark02Pony
hm thats funny that they blame bush seeing as hes on his way or already in mississipi to help save people and help w/ the recovery
Well, I don't think Bush will be helping save anyone or be helping with the recovery. He is there for 2 reasons: 1.) to try and boost moral of the survivors and the responders. 2.) To not lose face in the world of public oppinion.

He has always seemed to be a caring guy, and I am sure he would go there no matter what, but if he were to not go there would be some major reprecussions.

Those blaming bush are just trying to find another way to make the man look bad. Unfortunately, all of this bashing is going to pretty much kill any chance of a republican being elected as president next time. Then, we will see the all mighty dem in office and watch taxes go up, troups come home, and iraq go into a civil war...but that pres will look like a hero.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:16 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
V6STANG007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

It’s just funny how some people find a way to make every situation into a political one. There are people dying out there and these people are worried about how "bad" or "evil" is the president and who is to blame. The damage is done, instead of looking for whom to blame, look for a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
...The fact that people (the media, politicians trying to politcize this situation) are having pity for those that couldn't get out and making them look like the victims is rediculous...
Dude, I know there was people that could've gotten out and decided not to. But there is many people that simply couldn't. Not everybody is physically able to get their "cans" to a bus station. There are victims up there, victims of the disaster and victims of the bastards that think this is an opportunity to break every law on the book. People are dying, sleeping on the street, hungry, thirsty. I'm gonna have to disagree with u saying that it is ridiculous to call them victims.
__________________
Jorge ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:46 PM   #12
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

^^^ Phones don't work? Family members' phones don't work?

It is extremely sad that people are in the situation tehy are in. I agree. however, the overall "Pity me, I was trapped in N.O." attitude that is being shown in a lot of interviews is rediculous.

Here is my thought process. And, maybe I have this thought process because I am not one of the "oppressed". But, here goes anyhow.

Mandatory Evac has been issued.

Thought 1: How do I get out of here? What are my options?
Thought 2: How will grandma/grandpa/ma/pa/auntie em/cousin bob/etc get out of town? Will they need help?
Thought 3: What needs to go with me?
Thought 4: Get the **** out of town.

There were at least 2 full days worth of time to get out of town. More if you consider the days that the storm was drifting west and only considered a possible threat.

The fact of the matter is that many felt it was a crying wolf situation. Or figured "I have survied before, I will be fine". Many of the people left are thinking and/or saying "Why hasn't the gov't helped me yet?". Well, maybe it is because there are a ton of people there, a ton of obsticles, and a lot of wastes of human lives roaming the streets.

It is sort of a conspiracy theory that some planned on looting after the storm so they didn't leave. Seems like a stretch, but I do think it is a strong possiblity. They probably figured if they can make it through, it will be their lotto.

Like I have said, it is terrible what everyone is going through right now. But, next time you are told to leave because "the hand of god" is bearing down on your city, get the **** out.
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:49 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

I will have to say there are scumbags prepared to loot as soon as the place gets boarded up. That is a fact.

There is one more thing. If The Weather Channel's Jim Cantorie ever shows up in your city LEAVE
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:13 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
SrATEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Region: Alabama
Posts: 88
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

my pity for them has long sense passed. As I stated in the poll of the rebuild, gangs walking around with weapons, looting, and shooting at helos making evacs is wrong. i say fawk them.

Personally i think marshall law should be declared and allow the military in there to make the rules and to shoot on site anyone breaking the laws like that. especially the gangs roaming and shooting at helos.



now to the people blaming bush because he knew it could happen. as stated the state knew it could happen, I knew it could happen, everyone knew it could happen. So I guess it is everyones fault. I know i can die in a car accident. I know friends can die in a car accident. Bush knows that my friends or I can die in a car accident. I guess it is his fault that we arent more prepared to deal with car accidents quicker to save more lives. damn liberals
__________________


Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:19 PM   #15
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Since the thread was locked I felt the need to reply to MGM's post to me

Quote:
You are wrong. I was a Kerry supported and had he done the same idiotic things that Bush did, then I would have hated his guts too. I wouldn't be surprised if Kerry actually did worse in this disaster then Bush...

Now you need to lighten up and quit calling people names. We have our opinions, and you have yours. But you dont see me calling you "fuc*ing retarded" over your opinion...

Bamastang... you didn't have to triple post... there is a thing called the Edit button

MGM out
I don't see you telling the people that are calling Bush "evil" and an "idiot" to lighten up and stop calling him names.

It goes both ways.

I don't care for Bush and I really don't care for Kerry. What I am fed up with is the bunch of idiots that want to blame everything on Bush. The same can be said for everyone that wants to blame Clinton for 9/11 and not doing more.

No one could know what was going to happen.

HOWEVER, I am pretty damn sure someone could use half a brain and figure out you need to secure the levees in a city on the gulf coast that is 20 feet below sea level.

Doesn't take a genious to figure that one out, yet for the last 100 years no one has bothered.

Don't tell me how to post on a forum either, you know what is more annoying than triple posting?

Putting MGM Out in everyone of your damn posts.

Everyone knows its you smart guy we don't need you to sign every post.

Your opinion is just that an opinion. The people that I called retarded based their opinion on the stupidest **** and they were the ones calling Bush evil and an idiot

So piss off with telling me to stop calling them retarded when they themselves are the ones insulting others.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:23 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
I
There is one more thing. If The Weather Channel's Jim Cantorie ever shows up in your city LEAVE

LOL Now that is the truth right there.
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:52 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

I was talking about how sad it is over at NO with a friend and they said to me

"but look at it this way, it's probably Bush's fault"

I looked at them cockeyed and said "Yeah because Bush has the forces of Captain Planet and made a hurricane to kill all those people.. simply because you don't like him, you blame him for everything which is wrong in the world."
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 03:07 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

they assume the president has control over everything....
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:39 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 386
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

I didn’t vote for bush, nor do I like bush or the bush family for that matter. But to some of the people harshly calling him names I agree that it is absurd to FULLY blame 1 man from stopping a natural disaster. The war in Iraq needs to end so we can (god help us) take care of our own country and our own poverty? Especially now! We already established enough over there. They have to fight there own wars. It’s our women and children living in crappy stadiums and being thrown out of their homes. I do believe bush COULD HAVE done more. Wasn’t he on a vacation or something? And even AFTER he heard about all the damage he still didn’t leave till just a few days ago? That’s pretty ****ty for the president. Just like the sept. 11th disaster he just sat there.
I can’t say who would have done better, or who could do better and I won’t cause no one can. Bush could be a good president and has been a good president in some ways, nobody can be perfect. It’s a big job I think bush gets more advice from his dad them himself.

I don’t believe our country is doing well right now and that’s what he needs to work hard at. Lowering gas prices, researching and building things to help the country in the future! From disasters, even gas in the future ect.

Practically everyday you watch on TV how all these other countries are planning on disasters and what their building and researching to make it not as severe. Maybe he should be investing money into that than Iraq or all these silly vacations. That guy takes more vacations than anyone. I feel bad that everyone bashes him and I don’t agree with it. But I agree with people on both sides. But no matter what there has to be more done to fix this country. We shouldn’t be worrying about other ones for now.
__________________
-Charles
Smokedya95stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:32 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Well there is where your perception is wrong on him always being on vacation. He at this current time is trailing Clinton and his father on the vacations. While you seem to point at Bush, the fact of the matter he was back in Washington to put a bill up for 10.5 billion in additional emergency aid all the while waiting for Senators and congressman to get back to Washington. The entire Government was on vacation except for FEMA and the National Guard.

So He was taking a just vacation just like Congressman but got back 2 days earlier then they did to get the additional funding.

He has no control of gas prices, research goes on without him and with the oil companies making 135,000,000,000 in profits in the last 3 months isn't it time they reinvested money they are raping from us to build new refinerys, alternate fuel technologies and maybe even pitch in and pay to rebuild he Gulf Coast!!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:48 PM   #21
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Man what is the deal with people complaining about Bush's vacations?

Every President has went on roughly the same amount of vacations time wise as Bush, it is just now that Michael Moores' Fatass is rasing cain about it and people fall into believing Bush is the only one that takes vacations while in office.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:55 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Man what is the deal with people complaining about Bush's vacations?

Every President has went on roughly the same amount of vacations time wise as Bush, it is just now that Michael Moores' Fatass is rasing cain about it and people fall into believing Bush is the only one that takes vacations while in office.
Actually only Jimmy Carter spent little time vacationing 79 days. Lets also face the fact the president unlike us are still working while on vacation. the burnout from presidential stress has to be grueling compared to the meager stress we endure. OH F**k Michael Moore why was his name even mentioned. That nutsack is on permenant vacation eating the fast food companies to record profits.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:57 PM   #23
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

nooo no way Michael Moore says differently and because Michael Moore doesn't like Bush this makes him right!
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:19 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

Actually If you guys were to young to remember Clinton hide 45 days of vacation in a whirlwind tour of Africa, apologizing to every singe African nation for being the richest nation on earth and America's poor treatment of them while the Monica L scandel broke out in the US. Reagan and George Sr both vacationed more then GW
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:30 PM   #25
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...932#post958932

:whistle:
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:13 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

didnt bush stop his vacation short after Katrina hit?

and yes, people blame everything on bush.

gas prices are bush's fault, even though he has no control of the price. i could see if we drilled the oil AND refined it and had enough to support our country ourselves, then i could see blaming high prices on govt.

9/11 is bush's fault. even though years before while clinton was pres, they tried bombing the wtc the first time, and he did jack **** to go after them. he couldve kicked their asses then and maybe 9/11 wouldnt have happened(but that doesnt mean terrorism wouldnt happen either)

iraq war(operation iraqi freedom) is bush's fault. come on people, how many ****ing iraqi resolutions do you need before you realize that the ******* saddam doesnt have any intention of showing inspectors his weapons? if he lets them in, then the whole world knows his genocide is true. they shouldve let us go all the way to baghdad back in desert storm, and iraqi freedom wouldnt even be a thought, and they wouldve had a working goverment and freedom for prolly a decade by now.

troops dying is bush's fault. yeah, cause bush made them enlist. remember you ****tard mothers, your son/daughter signed on their OWN FREE WILL! you wanna point fingers? point them at the terrorists, america just doesnt invade countries for no apparent reason.

Hurrican Katrina is bush's fault. yes, cause he has control over jet streams, high/low pressure systems, and water currents. and yes, he hates black people, he put you all there in NO just so a hurricane could come wipe you out. btw **** you kayne west. lick my white hairy scrotum, because of you you make me hate your rap culture/following even more.

oh yeah, **** you micheal moore. i wouldnt hesitate to go to jail for life knowing i killed your fat ***. i wouldnt even blink. if i saw you in person, youre ****ed and i dont give a ****.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:32 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

a couple things..

Bush doesn't have to be in washington to be working. I'm sure he was doing his job while in Texas.

And NO did have an evacuation plan, they were suppose to use the schoolbusses to get people out but the mayor himself said that he didn't want to use what he had available because he thought that someone should have sent a bunch of greyhound busses. Talk about the entitlement mentality gown awry
__________________


"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:05 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Warfire80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Region: Illinois
Posts: 798
Send a message via MSN to Warfire80
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

I hate the media trying to turn the whole situation into a race issue and that bush hasnt done anything at all, its not like he has a country to run at all, life goes on, quit whining, calling bush(and everyone else) a racist and pull together to help everyone out, when 9/11 went down all you seen was america pull together and help each other out why cant it be that way with katrina, looting and killing and raping women and children like the story of the 7 year old girl who was raped and the had her throat slit, what the hell is wrong with those people.
__________________
2007 Honda Civic EX
2003 Dodge Ram Hemi 4x4

Quote:
by Lawrence Bell
Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I'll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things
Warfire80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:08 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
SrATEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Region: Alabama
Posts: 88
Re: People will blame anything and everything on Bush

they are stupid ****s too
__________________


Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blame Halo 3 KyleUSAF The Bar 9 10-30-2007 12:40 PM
I blame Brent n8r The Bar 22 04-23-2007 02:41 PM
50 cent: bush cares about black people Dark02Pony The Bar 11 11-03-2005 01:03 AM
Get Drunk + 2 dead + Blame it on Ford = 28M bluemustang The Bar 6 03-10-2005 11:49 AM
Can you blame me? 03redfire cobra The Bar 6 05-12-2004 10:54 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:03 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.