Breaking News: Michael Moore is running in 2008 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-09-2005, 11:52 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Exclamation Breaking News: Michael Moore is running in 2008

Quote:
Flint, Michigan. September 8, 2005 -
Michael Moore has announced that he will run in 2008. "I've noticed there have been a lot of comments about my weight or appearance by some of my opposition" He goes further by stating "Maybe they will debate me on the body of my work instead of the work of my body." While Mr. Moore makes preparations for his run some of his supporters encourage him not to be overzealous.
"I hope he runs only 2 miles. I don't want him to over exert himself" said a concerned Sean Penn. Mr. Moore has reassured everyone that a personal trainer has been hired to foresee any danger.
Michael's critics were quick to point out his lack of experience and already the spin machine started.
A group calling themseves the Swift Runners of Truth have stated that Michael Moore never ran in gym class and say he has no experience in this field. Some have even gone on to say that his grade of c+ in grade 9 gym class was forged.
At a very emotional press conference Mr. Moore concluded "We have a long and arduous journey ahead of us. I believe that the goal that I set out for myself will be accomplished. I believe in myself and I believe in the American people."...

He won't make it far

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2005, 11:56 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: Breaking News: Michael Moore is running in 2008

hes fat
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:09 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

I say a lap and a half around a track and he will go into Cardiac Arrest!!!

Old 09-10-2005, 12:14 AM   #4
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
To bad we will never find out

Unless....

We capture him, throw him some where in the deep south and then make an announcement that he is in town.

I bet that ****er would run then

Reddit
Old 09-10-2005, 12:14 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to I_luv_HP&trq Send a message via MSN to I_luv_HP&trq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
that would be so unfortunate.....
I_luv_HP&trq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:41 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Send a message via MSN to Warfire80

give him to the Iraqi insurgents so they can cut his head off

Quote:
by Lawrence Bell
Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I'll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things
Warfire80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:07 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

lap and a half, that is overestimating him i think

he is a stupid ****

Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:40 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

I agree... he is pretty fat.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:55 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

just wondering what being fat has to do with being able to run a country?

Teddy Roosavelt was fat
Grover Clevland
Hubert Humphry
all the older people were "pudgy"

This is like Clinton and being a sex fiend. I don't care what he does on his personal time, but if it ruins the country cause he's getting a blow job instead of being on an important confrence call or something, then yes... I have a problem with it.

I don't like Michael Moore, but his weight should have no impact on his leadership qualities.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:08 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

I wasn't agreeing he'd be a good/bad candidate, I was agreeing that he was fat
Although, I also think he wouldn't be a good president.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:01 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey

Teddy Roosavelt was fat
Grover Clevland
Hubert Humphry

This is like Clinton and being a sex fiend. I don't care what he does on his personal time, but if it ruins the country cause he's getting a blow job instead of being on an important confrence call or something, then yes... I have a problem with it.

I don't like Michael Moore, but his weight should have no impact on his leadership qualities.
It normally wouldn't for most leaders. But it is actually fitting for him since he enjoys vicious, malicious, unwarranted and untrue personal attacks on the Bush Family.

I feel we get about 500 lbs of biscuit dough wrap him up in it and cook it at 350* for 1 hour and call him a FAT PIG IN A BLANKET!!! Then send to his beloved UN and be used to feed world hunger!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 11:05 AM   #12
Regular

Quote:

Teddy Roosavelt was fat
Grover Clevland
Hubert Humphry

Did you read the first post?

It is a joke!

Reddit
Old 09-10-2005, 11:07 AM   #13
Regular

Quote:

Teddy Roosavelt was fat
Grover Clevland
Hubert Humphry

So you don't have a problem with the leader of the strongest country of the world lying under oath and having an affair in of all places the White House?

The same guy that represents America (you and me) as a whole?

Reddit
Old 09-10-2005, 11:16 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24

put him on a treadmill and hang a big mac in front of him, I bet he runs himself to death.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:01 PM   #15
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

i hope he has a heart attack, falls on his face, cracks his head open, and if he lives, I hope he wakes up a hardcore conservative.

and this thread has nothing to do with leadership qualities because it's about putting one foot in front of the other.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
So you don't have a problem with the leader of the strongest country of the world lying under oath and having an affair in of all places the White House?

The same guy that represents America (you and me) as a whole?
lying under oath is different, but when they were saying "sex intercourse" he said no. I do think perjury is wrong, but I don't think it should have ever needed to get that out of hand.

What does it have to do where the affair is? Kennedy had affairs all the time, yet some how he's regarded as a great president. Personal relations have nothing to do with business.
Did the economy dive when he was getting blown? no.
Did we the country experience any hard times when he was getting blown? no
Did our foreign relations crash when the affair was going on? no.

Personally, I don't give a crap if he was getting some on the side or not, as long as the country isnt effected. It wasn't. The media blew the events out of hand and in no way was America hurting because of his choices.

Would you think less of Britain as a whole if Tony Blair was found getting some on the side? No, you would think less of him. So what if the country isn't effected.

Just my 4 cents.
Old 09-10-2005, 03:42 PM   #17
Regular

Quote:
lying under oath is different, but when they were saying "sex intercourse" he said no. I do think perjury is wrong, but I don't think it should have ever needed to get that out of hand.

What does it have to do where the affair is?
It's in a government building that our tax money goes to pay for. Just a insult to injury type of thing and something that ticks me off

Quote:
Kennedy had affairs all the time, yet some how he's regarded as a great president.
By who... certainly not me

Quote:
Personal relations have nothing to do with business.
Everything to do with business.

If you can not be trusted to stay true to your wife, who wants to do business with you? Not me... but maybe that is just me? I don't do business with people with ****ty attitudes and people I can not even trust to tell the truth to their own family.

Quote:
Why would it? It was being fueled by the dotcom era which had nothing to do with a President. Bill Clinton did not do a damn thing for the economy.

Quote:
See above

Quote:
Nope instead we had the WTC bombed and nothing was done about it. Our embassies were bombed and the USS Cole was bombed.

Nothing was ever done about it.

We bombed a country during the height of the scandal to kill some camels and an asprin factory.

Quote:

Personally, I don't give a crap if he was getting some on the side or not, as long as the country isnt effected. It wasn't. The media blew the events out of hand and in no way was America hurting because of his choices.
The country did not blow this out of hand. I am outraged that an elected official that represents me and my country would behave in such a way in office then lie about it under oath.

Quote:
Would you think less of Britain as a whole if Tony Blair was found getting some on the side? No, you would think less of him. So what if the country isn't effected.
Yes I would especially if they ended up spending a billion dollars on an impeachment trial to only impeach him in the house and not the senate.

Quote:
Just my 4 cents.

Reddit
Old 09-10-2005, 03:47 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

Quote:
many would resonably argue that at least one of those points would not immediately show it's effects. Obviously him having sex wouldn't kill our economy or help it but his actions as president would have..

and he disgraced our country by cheating on his wife and the world saw him as the one man out of all America the people of America would elect..so it does reflect on more than just the man doing it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:50 PM   #19
I liek gramer
Legacy

Clinton should have been removed from office, if only for the fact that he lied under oath. I don't care who you are, important or not, lying under oath is a real quick way for my respect of you to disappear.

Anybody remember when the economy started taking a ****? Shortly after GW was elected the first time? Yeah, you can thank Clinton for that one.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:24 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

it is not so much what Clinton did for the Country as much as he was never able to accomplish. Between His dragging out Whitewater for 10 years thru both Presidential terms which they Obstructed Justice, Lied and consorted to hide information about it. 9 people in the White water scandel went to prision with exception of the Clintons.

Next was the Monica L scandel brought about by his cheating ways. His own Best Friend finally after Clinton got out of office admitted to his casual attitude about his affairs. Clinton knew his faithful would fall on any sword to protect him.

These scandels by themselves did not harm the country but they diverted much of his presidential duties and prevented him from getting a lot of things done at a great cost to the US taxpayer.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:25 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

my logic: if he can't take care of his body/health, why should i trust him in taking care of our country.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:26 AM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
Clinton should have been removed from office, if only for the fact that he lied under oath. I don't care who you are, important or not, lying under oath is a real quick way for my respect of you to disappear.

Anybody remember when the economy started taking a ****? Shortly after GW was elected the first time? Yeah, you can thank Clinton for that one.
Take an economics class. Just so everyone knows, I am not a Clinton fan, but he did do good things for the country.

The average business cycle is about 6yrs. From recession to expansion to peak to recession to trough. He managed to lengthen the the business cycle to almost 9yrs. That was part his doing, part public's good faith in the tech industry. Recessions are just natrural in a free-market economy. Pretty much the only thing Clinton did well as manage the economy.

IMO, there hasnt been a good president since Reagan. However, That is enough political dicussion for me.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:53 AM   #23
Regular

Quote:
Take an economics class. Just so everyone knows, I am not a Clinton fan, but he did do good things for the country.

The average business cycle is about 6yrs. From recession to expansion to peak to recession to trough. He managed to lengthen the the business cycle to almost 9yrs. That was part his doing, part public's good faith in the tech industry.
Holy no way batman.

Until you show me exactly how he created the Dotcom and Tech boom of the 90's I will continue to refuse to believe he had a damn thing to do with the economic boom he was in office for.

Quote:
Recessions are just natrural in a free-market economy. Pretty much the only thing Clinton did well as manage the economy.
How did he manage the economy good. Other than just stating the economy was good during his office.

How.

Quote:
IMO, there hasnt been a good president since Reagan. However, That is enough political dicussion for me.
I agree to an extent. George Bush Sr. served respectfully other than the taxes thing... but that has a reason behind it.. still he should have know better.

Reddit
Old 09-11-2005, 03:19 AM   #24
I liek gramer
Legacy

Monkey, I have taken and will continue to take economics classes. And I do know that unless Clinton and Gore were in cahoots on the internet thing, then Clinton was just in the right place at the right time to look like the good guy with the dotcom boom.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:23 PM   #25
Road Trip!

I would certainly wish that you right wing peoples would please leave a decent American alone.

Mr. Moore, like other great americans like Jane Fonda, John Kerry, AAron Burr, and Cletus Bleaker are the foundation that principles of ineptitude and selfless indulgence are built upon.

If we cannot have a civilized conversation in regards to these esteemed peoples views, how can we understand how people like Gov. Blanko (lousyanna governer) works, or doesn't, wait give me 24 hours!!

Today we are much richer to have people like these. The Jesse jacksons, the Sharptons, the Kennedy's, the Clintons. We are so much richer in knowing that there is something more.

Yes I am a Liberal! I believe in Post Pro Choice. I believe Rose Kennedy should be able to abort Teddy from her grave, I believe Jesses mommy has the right to abort him.
ComputerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 03:07 PM   #26
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerGuy
I would certainly wish that you right wing peoples would please leave a decent American alone.

Mr. Moore, like other great americans like Jane Fonda, John Kerry, AAron Burr, and Cletus Bleaker are the foundation that principles of ineptitude and selfless indulgence are built upon.

If we cannot have a civilized conversation in regards to these esteemed peoples views, how can we understand how people like Gov. Blanko (lousyanna governer) works, or doesn't, wait give me 24 hours!!

Today we are much richer to have people like these. The Jesse jacksons, the Sharptons, the Kennedy's, the Clintons. We are so much richer in knowing that there is something more.

Yes I am a Liberal! I believe in Post Pro Choice. I believe Rose Kennedy should be able to abort Teddy from her grave, I believe Jesses mommy has the right to abort him.

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar