Tail light BS ( LONG) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-20-2003, 10:08 PM   #1
Send a message via AIM to 94sexystang Send a message via Yahoo to 94sexystang
Tail light BS ( LONG)

K this takes place a bout 1 and a Half weeks ago to be somewhat exact.

Well i was havin this problem with my Dash Lights and my Tail lights and basically ALL my parking lights (same thing). So the switch was messed up, when i hit my head lights on, it plays this Bull**** where it flickers on and off.Ussually I just tap my dash and it works.

But this one night me and my friends were out and driving around and my light were ****in up really bad, i just kept slamming my dash and NOTHING happened. So it randomly goes On and Off as it please,

So before we left I started her up (at night) and my friend gets in, and i pop my lights on and NO INTERIOR or PARKING. So i go, BAAMMM and slam my dash board, and PRESTO everything lights up in my car, it was SO ghetto but was COOL,lol.

So we go out and im driving and my lights are pissing me off again, so Im driving behind my friends and im like swerwing all over the road as I continously pound on my Dash board in an attempt to get my lights working.

On the way back im following my friend in his Explorer, and my dash lights flicker and go out for good this time, and im like DAMNIT, and all of the sudden I see ****ing Police Flashers behind me, im like AHHHHHHH #### ME.

So i stop and he comes up and says BLABLA YOU HAVE NO TAILIGHTS, and Im Like YEA I KNOW IM GETTING THEM FIXED TOMORROW, IM GOIN UP TO BUY THE SWITCH AND BOX. And he goes back to his car with license,etc. I crank my Metallica up and then he comes back and just a Slip to get it fixed, im like AHH COOL I GUESS.

I pull outta there and head home, later that night i had a buncha friends over and realized the friend that was infront of me in the EXPLORER from before thought me getting pulled over was SOOO DAMN FUNNY that he made a movie out of it, yep........

Hes like OMG OMG I DONT KNOW WHY HE GOT PULLED OVER.....i GUESS HE WAS BREAAKIN THA LAW!!!!!! I FEEL KINDA BAD BECAUSE I WAS SPEEDING TOO AND IF HE DIDNT GET HIM, IT WOULDA BEEN ME INSTEAD. And it like has the music from POLICE the Fox series playing in the background, while he makes like 3 passes by me..........i felt like a dumbass, but it was SOOO FUNNY i couldnt help it.

Wheres a site that I can upload it to, its a good several MB's or so, i guess i could throw it on Kazaa, buts its funny as hell, especially the ending.

Heres the good part, i got the Box I needed that goes in the dash, and everything works fine now, i went up to my neighbor who is a cop and Swat team member, I was like HEY MAN I GOT THIS TICKET TO GET MY LIGHTS FIXED AND I GOT IT FIXED AND I WAS JUST WONDERING YOU CAN SIGN IT SO I CAN JUST MAIL IT IN, YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF, IT WORKS.

94 White mustang(5spd) - Duel exhaust, fuel injects, air box, no floor mat(lol), gears. Unknown new heads and cam.
Sound - 1200watt Legacy amp, Capacitor, 12" Visonik....
This 94 isnt as slow as the rest....
I will give your GT a run for its money.
94sexystang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar