The REAL cause of the hurricaines - Yakuza - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-22-2005, 10:12 AM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
The REAL cause of the hurricaines - Yakuza

I heard this last night on O'Reilly and I just have to share. This is so far out in left field...hell, it isn't even in the ball park, more like the parking lot.

Quote:
Global warming? Act of God? Nope, says one Idaho weatherman — Hurricane Katrina was part of a man-made plot against America.

Scott Stevens, a meteorologist who for nine years has been forecasting the weather on KPVI-TV (search) in Pocatello, says the Yakuza — the Japanese mafia — is using a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to launch terrific storms against the U.S. mainland.

The devastation of New Orleans was in revenge for the U.S. atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Stevens explains on his Web site. He says it will soon be used again against another major American city.

"A battle in the skies is waged daily. Some battles are won and others lost. We yet know not which," Stevens writes on the front page of his site. "For years this massive global project has been under way, but only now is it making it to the forefront of the consciousness of those with curious minds."

Rumors have long circulated of a secret Soviet weather weapon, but Stevens told the Idaho Falls Post Register he became convinced it existed after noticing strange patterns in a Montana cold front in 2004.

"I just got sick to my stomach because these clouds were unnatural and that meant they had [the machine] on all the time," Stevens told the newspaper. "I was left trying to forecast the intent of some organization, rather than the weather of this planet."

Nor is it a coincidence that both Katrina and Ivan — the huge hurricane that hit Florida a year ago — are Russian names, Stevens says.

At least one other scientist, however, thinks it's all a bunch of hooey.

"I have been doing hurricane research for the better part of 20 years now, and there was nothing unusual to me about any of the satellite imagery of Katrina," Robert S. Young, an associate professor of geology at Western Carolina University (search) in Cullowhee, N.C., told the newspaper. "It's laughable to think it could have been man-made."

Other hurricane experts explain that the spate of severe North Atlantic storms in recent years is part of a natural 25- to 30-year cycle. There was a wave of damaging hurricanes between 1935 and 1965, then a lull before the number of bad storms increased again around 1995.

The U.S. government has apparently tried to influence hurricanes, but its Project Stormfury, which from 1962 to 1983 sought to weaken cyclones by seeding the storms' eyewalls with silver iodide, was a failure.

Stevens is unperturbed by those who scoff at his findings.

"I fully expect one more 'event' this year to impact the United States," he writes. "My gut feeling is that it will be an earthquake/volcanic event with intensity of at least 7.5 in magnitude resulting in insured losses to exceed $25 billion."

His bosses at KPVI-TV don't mind his views, as long as he keeps them off the air.

"He doesn't talk about it on his weathercast," General Manager Bill Fouch told the newspaper. "He's very knowledgeable about weather, and he's very popular."
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2005, 10:22 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Re: The REAL cause of the hurricaines - Yakuza

Crazy bastard!
u know Yakuza means "good for nothing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 11:59 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

lol.. what if he was right.. that would be kinda weird.. "uh hey.. japan.. stop using your crazy weather machine and summoning storms"

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2005, 12:00 PM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Seriously... if you believe something like that you need to just be shot.

Period.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 12:01 PM   #5
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom

I feel like I'm gonna have cancer from reading that.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:55 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to tedness

i'll believe it when he learns to spell 'hurricanes'
Old 09-23-2005, 12:12 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

brent a lot of people need to be shot...i got two full clips and a couple extra boxes of ammo for my berretta .40

Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 12:15 AM   #8
Regular

One more year till I get my handgun... stupid people every where will be given one month to leave for France or I pull a Boondock Saints on their ***

Reddit
Old 09-23-2005, 12:28 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

reminds me of my grandma. "the trails in the sky, the goverment is dropping chemicals on us to control us?". "if thats the case, why havent they stopped me from hating them?"

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 12:31 AM   #10
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
reminds me of my grandma. "the trails in the sky, the goverment is dropping chemicals on us to control us?". "if thats the case, why havent they stopped me from hating them?"
It's a trick! They make you hate them to love them OMG!

Yes I am slightly intoxicated

Reddit
Old 09-23-2005, 06:44 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Left field? Maybe, but he ain't alone.

www.enterprisemission.com good for laughs.
www.cheniere.org where the idea came from.

Steve

fixed link

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 07:02 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

why would the technologically awesome japanese be using a russian weather controlling device?

sorry doesn't float with me lol
Old 09-23-2005, 07:14 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
One more year till I get my handgun... stupid people every where will be given one month to leave for France or I pull a Boondock Saints on their ***
Hey brent..you can just get your rents to buy it, give it to you, and it's all legal.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 10:21 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

..................i love these types of people.............sounds to me like the people that predict the end of the world.........in late 1999 people were on street corners proclaiming its the end of the world, where is it? i dont see it?

i think this guy is trying to get attention and is similar to these people that came up with these prophecies:

2003 : Comet
A group of aliens, called Zetas, have been kind enough to warn us Earthlings about our impending destruction. Through their human contact they have warned us that the world is destined to be wiped out by a comet, which passes by every 3657 years. Unfortunately, during 2003 the Earth will pass through its tail causing our planet to stop rotating for several days. As if this were not bad enough there will be violent winds, firestorms from the sky and gigantic tidal waves. When the chaos eventually stops the ice caps will melt and the land will return to the sea.

2008-MAR-21: World War
The British group The Lord's Witnesses believe that the Bible contains codes which can be used to predict, amongst other events, the end of the World. Based on this code they have charted the history of Mankind from the birth of Adam in the year 4027BC to its destruction in 2008 – the result of a horrific world war.

2012 : Mayan Calendar
The Mayan calendar is divided into months of 20 days, years of 360 days, katun of 7200 days and a baktun of 144,000 days. According to this ancient civilization the world will last for exactly 13 baktun cycles. Their calendar started on 3114-AUG-13 BCE with the birth of Venus and they expected the world to end during the Winter Solstice of 2012.

2012-DEC-21: Novelty Coincidence
Terence McKenna, based on Novelty Theory ( the amount of novelty present in any temporal domain ) predicts that “at the coincidence of the moment of the solstice and the heliacal rising of the galactic centre, levels of planetary novelty will exponentially increase. The theory does not make clear the nature of the ultra novel event, however, speculation as to the nature of the encounter with the trans-dimensional object at the end of time includes Solar Explosion and Quasar Ignition at the
Galactic Core.”

2014: Pope Declaration
In the year 1514 Pope Leo IX wrote "I will not see the end of the world, nor will you my brethren, for its time is long in the future, 500 years hence."

2028 : Mystical Number 666
Initially Eli Eshoh predicted that, based on his investigation into the Mystical Number 666, the world would end in 1998. It apparently has not – much to the annoyance of those who took Eshoh’s advice and sold all their belongings prior to 1998. However, he does reassure us that the end of the world is on course, “Do not fret about this. Everything is on track. The Rapture took place on June 6, 1998. The reason it wasn't noticed was that only 603,729 people were taken up, so out of a world population of 6,660,603,729 persons, it wasn't noticed. The question most of you may be asking is "Why am I still here." Obviously you weren't saintly enough to be selected by God to join him, so you will have to prove your worth in the upcoming Tribulation. The groundwork has been laid. The Beast was born on June 6, 1998, and a world is entering into a period of great instability. Mark the year 2028 on your calendars!” This explanation is rather feeble – surely some of the relatives of the “603,729 people were taken up” must have noticed they had not returned home!

2028-Oct 26th Asteroid 1997 XF11
Initial calculations suggested that asteroid 1997 XF11 will pass dangerously close to the Earth and would result in its destruction. However, current analyses suggest that it will come no closer than 0.00636 AU (951,000 km, 591,000 mile) or about 2.5 times farther than the moon. If these latest predictions are correct then the probability that the asteroid will impact the Earth is effectively zero. Just in case the initial predictions were correct it would be safer to stay indoors on this day.

2280 Quran Code
"When the horn is blown once. The earth and the mountains will be carried off and crushed; utterly crushed. That is the day when the inevitable event will come to pass." 69:13-15
The end of the world is coded in the Quran, according to the translation by Dr. Rashad Khalifa, and will be destroyed in 2280. The signs, of it’s impending destruction, given in the Quran have already been fulfilled. These include :
1) The splitting of the moon: This happened in June 1969 when man landed on the moon and brought back moon rocks.
2) The Creature (27:82): The Quran has predicted that at the right time God would produce a creature that would be instrumental in unveiling His signs. This was fulfilled, the creature was the computer which was instrumental in unveiling the Quran's numerical code, and proclaiming that the world has neglected God's message.

3797 : Nostradamus
French physician and astrologer Nostradamus, (1503-1566), wrote a collection of prophecies, entitled Centuries, which were published in 1555. Worryingly, many of these prophecies, which predict events from the mid-1500s through the end of the world, have a habit of coming true.

1,000,000 A.D. Destruction by Gamma Rays
Provided we survive all the aforementioned ‘World Ends’ we will absolutely, definitely cease to exist in the year 1,000,000 – give or take a year or two. Gamma Ray bursts occur naturally in the Galaxy due to events such as neutron star binary inspirals. These occur every million years or so and produce a gamma ray flux which exceed even the largest solar flares. The absorption of this radiation into our atmosphere will increase nitric oxide concentrations and greatly reduce ozone concentrations resulting in the extinction of life on Earth.

53 Terrified Thessalonians
Christ’s return was being forecast even before the Bible had been written. During the year 53 a rumour spread like wildfire, amongst the Thessalonians, that the day of reckoning was about to happen and widespread panic ensued.

400 Prophesy
In the year 234 A.D. theologian, and martyr Hippolytus prophesised that the appearance of the Antichrist which would be followed by the Lord’s return He believed that the world had a life span of 6,000 years and since Adam was born 5,500 years before Christ then the world had a sell by date of 500A.D.

989 : Halley's Comet
The appearance of Halley's Comet during August led to panic that it would collide with the Earth and destroy it.

1000 : The Second Coming
As the end of the first millennium approached mass hysteria spread across the Christian world that the return of Christ was nigh. From beggar to king everyone believed that this would be the New Year party to end all parties and that Jesus would be guest of honour. During the year 999 there was a sudden burst or religious fervour with people selling of their worldly possessions and giving the money to the poor. Criminals were released from prisons. Believing that this was their last days of their life people stopped planting crops, neglected their property and flocked in huge numbers of pilgrims headed east to meet the Lord at Jerusalem.

1666 : Year of the Beast
It was a devilish year – containing that dreadful 666 number and with the bubonic plague killing 100,000 plus the Great Fire destroying much of London it was forgivable that people considered it a ‘(horrible year)’

1982 The Second Coming – Part Two
On April 24-25, 1982, people around the world opened their morning newspaper to discover the rather disturbing headline announcing, "The Christ is Now Here!" and claiming that “Christ had returned to Earth in a materialized body in July, 1977, and has since been living among a group of Pakistani Indian immigrants in South London, England” Most folk just didn’t feel prepared for Judgement Day. Fortunately these full-page adverts, placed by the New Age religious group TARA Center, were mere speculation and several months later, with the world still in one piece, the group announced that they “the delay was only because the consciousness of the human race was not quite right. "

1984 : Tenth Time Lucky
The Jehovah's Witnesses predicted doomsday as 1984. However, as the got it wrong in 1874, 1878, 1881, 1910, 1914, 1918, 1925 and1975 most folk could be forgiven for simply ignoring their warning

2000 : 666 Again
If you divide 2000 by 3, you will get the devil's number 666.66666666666666666666. Coupled with the fact that all computers were probably going to crash on the stroke of midnight the end of the millennium was count down with considerable apprehension.

Needless to say computers continued to work with no more crashes than normal and the Devil failed to materialise.

i dont believe any of this.....and to me, this guy that thinks the japanese mafia is controlling the weather should be added to this list.

Quote:
2005: Dumbass Weatherman,
dumbass weatherman thinks that a japanese mafia called "yakuza" has a device that controls the weather and is believed to be the cause of the recent storms we have had.............oh no, its not something like the warm waters of the gulf and storms forming and getting stronger due to those conditions, oh no, **** no, not that.........its a weather machine
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
cai