Texas Longhorns - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #71
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Re: Texas Longhorns

Waco = we ain't comin out.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #72
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawfrog View Post
They've shot it down a few times, actually. But, hopefully we'll eventually get a Governor, and house that'll have enough balls to stand-up against all the "holier than thou" bastards we have over here. I assume ya'll have heard about the "bingo" controversy we've had here? Gov. Riley and his band of bible-thumpers have been all over it! Tried shutting down "Country Crossing" before they even broke ground on it, and have tried several times since. The silly bastard even tried to rule it as illegal, even after a Supreme Court ruling stated otherwise. Honestly, I think it burns their asses, that Ronnie Gilley is actually making it work, but they'll keep trying. In my opinion, it Might be cheaper for Ronnie to "sell" the land to the Creeks......cause Riley can't **** with them. By sell, I mean on paper, so it'd be reservation land, and naturally give the Creeks their cut.
I'm voting for Ron Sparks in 2010.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

I think Bocephus should run! lol
outlawfrog is probably right
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawfrog View Post
I might pull an "osirisguy", and make that my new sig quote!
outlawfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #74
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Well, back to the topic I guess...it sucks that Nebraska ended up losing. It looks like I have to pull for texas now because it is the lesser of two evils.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

LOL, I think it is going to be a really good game. One of the best Defense going against one of the best Offense, it should be a close good game.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #76
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Then again, it is Bama in a bowl game, and we all know what kind of egg they layed last year.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00

lsu played horrible this year they be lucky to make any bowl
Old 12-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #78
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00 View Post
lsu played horrible this year they be lucky to make any bowl
While you can definitely form that argument, you can also have the argument of we went 9-3, lost to the #1 and #2 team in the country in games we were never really out of until the last minute.

The point is, while it may not be a championship year, the outcome isn't the end of the world like so many on tiger droppings are making it out to be. With the new OC next year, hopefully one that removes the option and doesn't stop calling the plays that work, I believe we will be in contention for the west and the SECCG. Our defense was better this year. Now it's time for the offense to improve. Coaching changes are being made. It will be different next year.

This letter from back in 2007 is actually kinda funny when you think about the current LSU offense. LSU Fans Will Suffer Because of Gary Crowton | Picklewagon
Old 12-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #79
Regular
Supporter

^^ its funny how the excuse start to fly when ur team doesn't perform. It doesn't matter if ur in the game till the last second........a W is a W......right?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #80
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
^^ its funny how the excuse start to fly when ur team doesn't perform. It doesn't matter if ur in the game till the last second........a W is a W......right?
I'm not throwing out excuses (not sure if you were saying I was or not)...which is why I didn't bring up a couple of obvious valid points that I could have. I was just throwing out that this season for LSU wasn't the end of the universe that seems to have taken over the mindset of the tiger nation around here.

Either way, I'm still pulling for the horns...although, bama may add this year to their championship list win or loose anyhow...so it may not matter. lol
Old 12-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

I was in Starkville for the LSU vs State game. LSU was lucky to make it out with a win. If they just gave the ball to Anthony Dixon ever time State might had won.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #82
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I'm not throwing out excuses (not sure if you were saying I was or not)...which is why I didn't bring up a couple of obvious valid points that I could have. I was just throwing out that this season for LSU wasn't the end of the universe that seems to have taken over the mindset of the tiger nation around here.

Either way, I'm still pulling for the horns...although, bama may add this year to their championship list win or loose anyhow...so it may not matter. lol
Pull for the horns all you want. They're gonna need it.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #83
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post

Why the hell are you pulling for Texas?

Reddit
Old 12-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #84
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

'Cause he wants a three way with McCoy and Shipley???

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

I am a die hard Texas fan but I know they are going to have to be on fire to beat the rolling tide. But, I am still pulling for them, win or lose they are my team.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #86
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Why the hell are you pulling for Texas?
Because the horns fans on tiger droppings are less annoying as the bama fans. While you're fine and not a tard, the majority of bama fans on that site are total idiots. So, if Texas wins, it will be more gracious than if bama does.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

I'm guessing because texas isn't even in the same conference? Of course bama fans are going to talk more **** on an opposing SEC forum....

And the fact that you said brent isn't a retarded, annoying bama fan pretty much makes anything else you say moot anyways because that is the most ludicrous statement I've ever heard.
ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #88
Regular
Supporter

Hook em....
Old 12-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #89
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
I'm guessing because texas isn't even in the same conference? Of course bama fans are going to talk more **** on an opposing SEC forum....

And the fact that you said brent isn't a retarded, annoying bama fan pretty much makes anything else you say moot anyways because that is the most ludicrous statement I've ever heard.
Haha. True that. Rob, you don't hang out with Brent near enough...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #90
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post

I'm not. I like my team through good and bad. Sure I get excited more than most people but hey, I'm not going to apologize for that. Roll Tide......

Reddit
Old 12-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #91
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
I'm not. I like my team through good and bad. Sure I get excited more than most people but hey, I'm not going to apologize for that. Roll Tide......
Yeah, you've never come off as a ****** like the idiots that have come out of the wall lately (from both bama and LSU). You're what I see as a typical passionate SEC fan which I am in training for.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:22 AM   #92
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

I like Alabama and they are my team but I am not loud or obnoxious and realize that you feel just as passionate about your team as I do mine. I generally watch and dont yell and all that since its worthless. When I am at a game... I hate people that love to yell at the coach about what they are doing wrong and how to fix it.. yup good times lol.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

I agree with you Spector, yelling at the coach and trying to tell him how to do his job is stupid. If someone is that good they should be coaching.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #94
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 SVT Cobra View Post
I agree with you Spector, yelling at the coach and trying to tell him how to do his job is stupid. If someone is that good they should be coaching.
Unless your coach is Mike Shula, then running up the middle every play deserves to be yelled at.

Reddit
Old 12-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #95
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Unless your coach is Mike Shula, then running up the middle every play deserves to be yelled at.
Or your coach is Miles/Crowton (whomever is really calling the plays) and running the option to the short side of the field with a QB that has no clue on how to run the option....big sighs every time that play transpires....amazement ensues whenever we make it all the way back to the line of scrimmage. lol

Or when you are throwing go routes when in field goal range with a QB that has no idea how to step UP in the pocket instead of out of it and into a sack. lol
Old 12-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #96
Regular
Supporter

Hook em....
Old 12-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00

lsu plays penn state in the capitol one bowl
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #98
Regular

Quote:
That should be a real good game.

Reddit
Old 12-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #99
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
GEAUX!

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #100
Regular
Supporter

Hook em....
Old 12-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #101
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Hook em....
Going fishing?

Reddit
Old 12-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #102
Regular
Supporter

Yes..........Hook Em!
Old 12-14-2009, 08:44 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

if Texas plays like they did with Nebraska.... they wont have a chance with Alabama at all!
it wont even be a game. They will get slaughtered.i know how nick saban is. im from baton rouge and a huge LSU fan. i still think Alabama will beat them no matter what.
07gt. sct 93octane custom tune,bbk cold air intake,kooks LT headers,o/r x-pipe,borla stingers, ford racing 3.73 gears,19" tsw wheels,eibach sportline lowering springs, 12k hid headlights, clear turn signal lens, cdc upper and lower billet grille.
07stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

watching Alabama beating the **** out of Florida was awesome. Seeing Tebow crying his nuts off over a game like he did in Tiger Stadium(aka Death Valley) and his team mate rubbing his head was priceless!
07gt. sct 93octane custom tune,bbk cold air intake,kooks LT headers,o/r x-pipe,borla stingers, ford racing 3.73 gears,19" tsw wheels,eibach sportline lowering springs, 12k hid headlights, clear turn signal lens, cdc upper and lower billet grille.
07stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #105
Regular
Supporter

HOOK EM!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags