Help stay active and full of technical info! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-17-2005, 02:56 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus
Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Help stay active and full of technical info!

We do our best to help all the members, the more we add the more we can do. If you have any requests for things you would like to see or potential how-tos you would like to have displayed please let us know so we can do it.

I have not put up a new hot-to in a good while so if you have one and you have good pictures to go with it just let me know and I will put it up with your info on it.

We are growing and we hope to start growing even faster over time so we must work to not stay static and keep the information fresh and continually being updated.

Keep in mind there are not to many of us working on such things and we stay busy so it takes a bit at times to get things done so be patient at least for me its that way with 30+ hours of work a week plus full time school and tons of homework

Thanks, staff
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar