So Les Miles..... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
So Les Miles.....

finally had his crazy **** catch up to him.

That was an insane game.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Re: So Les Miles.....

indeed
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

I just hope the LSU faithful don't really how bat-**** crazy their coach is now and get rid of him.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2009, 12:46 AM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

I'd rather get rid of the tard that called a pass play when in field goal range with a qb that has proven time and again that he doesn't know how to avoid the sack.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

it sucked I didnt get to watch the last half of that game lol
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

i agree but it will cost LSU too much of money to get rid of him right now. is contract is good til 2011. i heard it will cost atleast 12-14 mil to get rid of him.
07gt. sct 93octane custom tune,bbk cold air intake,kooks LT headers,o/r x-pipe,borla stingers, ford racing 3.73 gears,19" tsw wheels,eibach sportline lowering springs, 12k hid headlights, clear turn signal lens, cdc upper and lower billet grille.
07stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

He's not the problem. And crowton gets to stay because his buyout is too much. Check crowtons track record. Last 3 jobs. First year he's a wizard. By the 3rd he's a total dud that makes allstar players look like pop Warner players.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

yea idk what the deal is. i also heard we are getting florida's WR coach which could be our next offensive cord.
07gt. sct 93octane custom tune,bbk cold air intake,kooks LT headers,o/r x-pipe,borla stingers, ford racing 3.73 gears,19" tsw wheels,eibach sportline lowering springs, 12k hid headlights, clear turn signal lens, cdc upper and lower billet grille.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

He is here, and that is confirmed. He is the "passing game coordinator". He was being grommed to be the OC of florida, but Meyer skipped him over. I think he is here to start working and it will be a co- OC type deal with crowton. Or, he is here ready to take the OC position if we start off flat again next year. I'm guessing Crowton is on a short leash now since Les did actually interview several replacement OC's...however it was too expensive to fire Crowton. His buy out is a little over 7 figures and the powers that be didn't want to pay it. Personally, I Think Les should have coughed up the dough like Peyton did for the saints.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

yea i agree with you 100%. i wish he would just fire him. i like that new job title "passing game coordinator". LOL. just nice way of saying crowton your gone.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #11
Regular

We are going to lose our offensive coordinator before the first game next year. I'm not all that worried about it though. Never was a fan of McElwain.

Reddit
Old 12-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I think it shows that his wins were caused by nicks drafts

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #13
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Then it must also be said that bama's wins the last 2 years were because of Shula's drafts...

Nick didn't coach the 07 team...therefore, Nick has nothing to do with the 07 team. Same can also be said for every year that Les has been coach. If Nick wasn't coaching at the time, then Nick had nothing to do with it.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Then it must also be said that bama's wins the last 2 years were because of Shula's drafts...

Nick didn't coach the 07 team...therefore, Nick has nothing to do with the 07 team. Same can also be said for every year that Les has been coach. If Nick wasn't coaching at the time, then Nick had nothing to do with it.
Nick did coach the 07 season. 2006 was Shulas last year. It can be argued though that Nick Sabans recruits are largely responsible for last year and this year. However I don't believe Les Miles success was due to Sabans recruits. I think Les Miles success has to do with timing and a lot of luck on some risky things Les Miles has done over the year. I mean, to lose two triple overtime games in one year and still go to the NC is amazing. Took USC losing to UCLA to make it happen. Then you have the Auburn game where Les Miles didn't kick the field goal but instead threw into the corner of the end zone and amazingly got the touchdown with one second left.

Alabamas success has luck in it too. The Tennessee game this year proves that. Overall I think Les Miles is responsible for the success and failures at LSU. The mad hatter can only be so lucky so long before it bites him in the ***.

Reddit
Old 12-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

nick saban has def showed how good of a college coach he is. he took lsu and alabama and turn them around to champions. i like nick and hate les. be they are def. 2 totally different coaches you cant really compare them.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Nick did coach the 07 season. 2006 was Shulas last year. It can be argued though that Nick Sabans recruits are largely responsible for last year and this year. However I don't believe Les Miles success was due to Sabans recruits. I think Les Miles success has to do with timing and a lot of luck on some risky things Les Miles has done over the year. I mean, to lose two triple overtime games in one year and still go to the NC is amazing. Took USC losing to UCLA to make it happen. Then you have the Auburn game where Les Miles didn't kick the field goal but instead threw into the corner of the end zone and amazingly got the touchdown with one second left.

Alabamas success has luck in it too. The Tennessee game this year proves that. Overall I think Les Miles is responsible for the success and failures at LSU. The mad hatter can only be so lucky so long before it bites him in the ***.
last I checked Nick didn't coach lsu in 07. I was stating Nick had nothing to do with lsu winning since he left because he wasn't on the lsu sidelines.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #17
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
last I checked Nick didn't coach lsu in 07. I was stating Nick had nothing to do with lsu winning since he left because he wasn't on the lsu sidelines.
My bad. I miss read that as him not coaching Alabama in 07 since you were talking about Shula in the first sentence.

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar