a little story on the events of this evening - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-22-2005, 11:25 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

a little story on the events of this evening

maybe this goes in the kill section, however there is a little more to it than just two races:

so i went out tonight and upon crusing for about 10min or so, i get on side of a 98-02 camaro (rounded headlights). i was unsure as to whether or not it was a v6 or a debadged z28, until i hear the rice-tastic exhaust, which sounded like total ****. i was certian it was a v6 so we decided to play. about a couple miles up the road we caught a light together in which no cars were in front of us. it was a sign that said we must have a contest of acceleration.....i mean, c'mon we caught a red light were we were the only two cars. so i give him the jump and launch at around 3/4 throttle for some reason that escapes me right now. i stay at his back tire until i scratch the 1-2 shift and walk by him, putting a few cars (maybe 2 1/2-3) until i shut down around 80 with him staring at the tailights. so he gets on side of me at around 45 and nails it again, well of course i had to b/c thats the rules, and casually walk by him once more, further proving my point to him.

now onto the next kill, i was about 5min from my apt complex just crusing, minding my own business, when a v6 cougar (newer model) comes wizzing by me with his "performance exhaust" that sounds like you kicked a demon in the balls. so i decide to jump on it and catch up to him, as i am approaching his incredibly annoying car, i hear it get even louder, when at first i thought that was impossible. that seemed to not help my import friend very much as i still walked him pretty hard. after this, he jets behind me and we both make a left turn onto another road. he is tailgating me at around 45 when i hear the car downshift and try to pass, so of course, i nail it and stop his pull and put a few cars on him. this repeats about three more times, ending when i get on the interstate to go back home.

now, some of you may be wondering, "sounds like kyle did damn good, how did he lose in the end?" here is how:
inbetween the first and second race, i was just crusing listening to some 12 stones to just put me in a law abiding mood............almost. see, some of you may have seen that i have an underbody kit on my car and an authority figure in the opposing lane spotted this and decided to **** my night up. a couple miles after i notice in the the opposing lane, i see lights coming up fast on my ***. he is in the left lane so i am thinking "please dont get behind me, please dont." what does he do? get right behind me. at this point i am screaming obsenities like a woman that has tourettes who is on her period. i pull into the jiffy lube and hear good ole "driver step outta the vehicle.........blah blah blah." standard write up that has now put me $97 poorer than i was when i left 3 hrs ago.

ticket number 8............when will the police leave me alone?

cliffnotes- 2 wins, 1 ticket, no feelings of happiness
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2005, 11:37 PM   #2
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Re: a little story on the events of this evening

I love 12 Stones
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to I_luv_HP&trq Send a message via MSN to I_luv_HP&trq

i can't believe you raced after getting the ticket. i'd been hella paranoid.
8 tickets? damn your insurance company must love you.
congrats on the two kills though.

99 Cobra: flowmasters, 18x9.5 cobra R's, soon to be tuned and geared. daily driver
99 V6:in avatar, Mac Cai, true duals/flowmaster 40's ,UDP, custom tuned, bullitt suspension 18" wheels...taken by mother nature
I_luv_HP&trq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2005, 11:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_luv_HP&trq
8 tickets? damn your insurance company must love you.

all were either fixed or pardoned..............i think though they know about 2 so far...........i just gotta get this one pardoned to a non moving violation and its all good..........well as good as its gonna get.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:41 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to powerhungry966

congrads on the kills.. yah i hate the camaro 6's sound.. in fact i hate how chevy's sound.. haha.. heres wat u shud do to avoid another ticket. get twin turbos add about 30 psi of boost and punch that summa like theres no tommroow..then turn ur lights off (if its night time) haha then u'll disappear like in batman begins HAHAHHA..

1989 coupe 5.0 yeessur.
"Shake n bake"
powerhungry966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 10:47 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa

It is because cops, like many other tasteful people, hate underbody neons with a passion.

Your area probably has laws against underbody neons while driving. The quick fix for this is to turn them off unless you are parked.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:52 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sd4d
It is because cops, like many other tasteful people, hate underbody neons with a passion.

Your area probably has laws against underbody neons while driving. The quick fix for this is to turn them off unless you are parked.

so i dont have good taste b/c last year i decided to buy an underbody kit for my car?

i can say that if i were in the mindset last year like i was today, i wouldnt have gotten it, nor would i have gotten my stereo.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:43 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark

sell the underbody kit to finance your exhaust...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle
i see lights coming up fast on my ***. he is in the left lane so i am thinking "please dont get behind me, please dont." what does he do? get right behind me. at this point i am screaming obsenities like a woman that has tourettes who is on her period
^sorry, but that was funny as *****
Old 10-24-2005, 07:44 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

stupid word swap censorship
Old 10-24-2005, 02:08 PM   #10
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

Go to the courthouse, and show the cop you removed the underbodies. He'll probably undo the ticket. Kinda like tint.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 05:28 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
sell the underbody kit to finance your exhaust...

thats what the stereo is going for..........the exhaust

as of now, i really would have preferred if i not gotten either, but its what i wanted at the time and i know i got my money out of it, but its a whole helluva lot easier to yank out the stereo and sell it rather than the underbody kit....plus i'll get more for the stereo anyway.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:29 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

$=$
Old 10-24-2005, 06:58 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang
so i dont have good taste b/c last year i decided to buy an underbody kit for my car?

i can say that if i were in the mindset last year like i was today, i wouldnt have gotten it, nor would i have gotten my stereo.

A little good natured flaming never hurt anyone

(I really do hate underbody neons though)

I am glad you had a change of heart though. Remember, people will be more impressed (most importantly you will) with your car if it has more speed, handling, overall rice-killing power, than they will with bling.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:23 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
A little good natured flaming never hurt anyone
(I really do hate underbody neons though)

Quote:
I am glad you had a change of heart though. Remember, people will be more impressed (most importantly you will) with your car if it has more speed, handling, overall rice-killing power, than they will with bling.

i have always been more about performance than appearance, however, i am trying not to void my warranty at the same time, which is why i only have boltons and havent gotten into the engine yet, i have never had ricer mentality and never will.......which is why i didnt just save my money and put on a bodykit and some lightweight racing rims, just not my style and i would have rather used that money for a few bolton mods but at the same time, wanted to kinda put a few appearanace upgrades in it and didnt want to do just performance, gotta look good when you win

and teh 3.9 eats plenty rice, the only cars i have lost to were RWD domestics, and not too many, hell, stock GT autos have a hard time pulling me. i take that back, the only import i lost to was an 04 maxima.......i lost by 1-2 cars. i've lost to that, an 02 stock auto GT (75-100, my front tire at his back and i had a full tank, stereo, and a passenger, while he was stock and by himself) a modded 05 V6 vert, 01 steeda 5-speed vert, and thats about it.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:38 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to I_luv_HP&trq Send a message via MSN to I_luv_HP&trq

Quote:

Remember, people will be more impressed (most importantly you will) with your car if it has more speed, handling, overall rice-killing power, than they will with bling.
depends on where you live. some parts of my town if you have dubs and leather interior the girls will open up their legs and want to have your kids.
some people are just retarded and only see the outside of the car.

99 Cobra: flowmasters, 18x9.5 cobra R's, soon to be tuned and geared. daily driver
99 V6:in avatar, Mac Cai, true duals/flowmaster 40's ,UDP, custom tuned, bullitt suspension 18" wheels...taken by mother nature
I_luv_HP&trq is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar