so im ****ed, depressed, and am drunk at noon - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
so im ****ed, depressed, and am drunk at noon

Well, Im ****ed. Im officially a statistic... it blows but its true, Ill just go back to drinking now...

god im a ****ing failure

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2005, 12:00 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
Re: so im ****ed, depressed, and am drunk at noon

nah ur never a failure unless u let urself be a failure...u'll find a way to fix whatever it is thats wrong

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:00 PM   #3
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

no, i ****ed up this time... bad

I like toys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2005, 12:02 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

if u want PM me, i've been through a lot of **** lately, maybe i can help ya

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:09 PM   #5
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Ill throw it right out here in the open...

So at this point in the semester Im already failing spanish (going to drop it), already dropped a math class because I took the wrong one, found out I had to give a speech in a class this morning worth 150 points on top of another paper that was due in the same class, so theres no way of getting a decent grade in that class anymore, so ill have to drop it putting me to 3 hours this semester. I was OK with that, so I go to my econ class and I have a ****ing test that I didnt even know about... bombed it, dont know what Ill be able to pull in that class, maybe a C at best. Basically... my grades are going to be in the ****ter and I feel like ive been wasting far too much of my dads money... so Ill most likely have to leave all my friends and everything thats anything to me in kansas and go back home to Iowa to live with my parents as a 22 year old piece of **** that cant get his crap done. I guess it has to do with the fact hat I became a lazy **** this semester and blew away any chance I had at a degree here at kansas. I absolutely love this place, dont want anything other than this school and dont know what the **** im going to do if i have to go to some community college. Ive basically alienated myself with all of my friends back home (which arent even there anymore) because I got a new start from high school and i dont know what im going to do socially anymore. Basically everything is spiraling downward at an exponential rate of speed and i ****ing hate it. Ive ****ed up and I have nothing to blame except myself.

Now back to my beer.

I like toys
Old 11-02-2005, 12:35 PM   #6
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang

So at this point in the semester Im already failing spanish (going to drop it), already dropped a math class because I took the wrong one, found out I had to give a speech in a class this morning worth 150 points on top of another paper that was due in the same class, so theres no way of getting a decent grade in that class anymore, so ill have to drop it putting me to 3 hours this semester. I was OK with that, so I go to my econ class and I have a ****ing test that I didnt even know about... bombed it, dont know what Ill be able to pull in that class, maybe a C at best. Basically... my grades are going to be in the ****ter and I feel like ive been wasting far too much of my dads money... so Ill most likely have to leave all my friends and everything thats anything to me in kansas and go back home to Iowa to live with my parents as a 22 year old piece of **** that cant get his crap done. I guess it has to do with the fact hat I became a lazy **** this semester and blew away any chance I had at a degree here at kansas. I absolutely love this place, dont want anything other than this school and dont know what the **** im going to do if i have to go to some community college. Ive basically alienated myself with all of my friends back home (which arent even there anymore) because I got a new start from high school and i dont know what im going to do socially anymore. Basically everything is spiraling downward at an exponential rate of speed and i ****ing hate it. Ive ****ed up and I have nothing to blame except myself.

Now back to my beer.
Dude it's far from over! There are so many other things that could be going worse than one bad semester.

I can't say you won't fail these classes or your parents won't be pissed but I can tell you that it is far from the end of the world.

Do you really think that one bad semester will warrant you moving back home?

Is this the only semester that you have done bad in, what is your GPA?

Don't stress over it, I have learned the best thing to do is just to come clean with ****. The longer you keep it in the longer it eats you away. Just be brutally honest and things will be so much easier on you.

Hit me up on aim or call me if you want it'll be straight!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:37 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24

Most schools will put you on academic probation after one bad semester, but they give you the oportunity to get your stuff together.

Recommit your self and buckle down, things will be alright in the end

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:44 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nebraska
Send a message via AIM to 19ClearCobra96 Send a message via MSN to 19ClearCobra96

everything always works itself out in the end. give it time youll be back on top of the world in no time.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:05 PM   #9
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

yeah **** that... doesnt get much worse than right now

I like toys
Old 11-02-2005, 02:31 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony

it can be a hell of a lot worse mike if you go in with a damn im ****ed attitude your not gonna get anywhere and its just gonna make it worse. You have to go in believing you can get it done and it'll all work out in the end, just keep your head up dude.
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:09 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

yea, buckle down. when you're at the bottom there's only one direction things can go.

and be sure to read all these suggestions while sober.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:13 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

you sound like me in one of my semesters. i got through it though. just suck it up, drink if you have to, and just do what needs to be done. its really easy to be pessimistic and maybe being optimistic isnt a good idea right now. just.. focus.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:45 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang

Now back to my beer.
Man, I am just going to wish you good luck! That sucks hard, I am one of those statistics. I dropped out of University of Arkansas, had to leave all my friends and fraternity. I still go see them about once or twice a year. I was hard, I went under a rock for about a year because I was so embarrassed. It sucks, I wish I could go back and make it right and you know... have a degree. So, really what I am trying to get at is try to work it out, and good luck.
djlarryp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:41 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

you learn from your mistakes... you have to work hard to earn your degree. You have X times you can repeat a class and it will not count aginst you, you have like a year or so to repeat it. That being said you can repeat hte class, do good, and the bad grade will not effect you in the end.

Take this as a lesson learned you cannot party not study and expect to earn a degree. It takes hard work and alot of time working on your crap... sure it sucks but in the end you wont be making crap for hte rest of your life.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:55 PM   #15
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

thanks for the responses guys, ive just always wanted to follow my dads footstetps in making 6 figures and having a great family that he loves and cares about so much and has dedicatred his life to... and right now i feel like im about 3 milliion light years behind that sort of expectation... its just a huge load on my shoulders right now and i really dont know what to do...

my dad comes into town this weekend so itll be a good time for some father-son bonding time thats always much needed when i see the 'ol pops... man i love that guy to death

I like toys
Old 11-02-2005, 05:32 PM   #16
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
you learn from your mistakes... you have to work hard to earn your degree. You have X times you can repeat a class and it will not count aginst you, you have like a year or so to repeat it. That being said you can repeat hte class, do good, and the bad grade will not effect you in the end.

Take this as a lesson learned you cannot party not study and expect to earn a degree. It takes hard work and alot of time working on your crap... sure it sucks but in the end you wont be making crap for hte rest of your life.
Every school differs on the forgiveness policy, they aren't all the same.

And yeah, school sucks, but if you want that 6 figure job, you do what you gotta do...
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar