So lets have a discussion... the craziest night of your life. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-06-2005, 06:22 PM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Cool So lets have a discussion... the craziest night of your life.

Lets hear some stories everyone, whats the craziest night of your life or most fun you've ever had in a night etc.

For me it would have to be the night that I pissed all over a friend of mines coffee table after hitting 3 bars and doing lots of other stuff that I dont really remember. Basically long story short, It was a monday night and I told a friend Id go have a couple beers with him. So we head out to a bar and have a couple, and then I was convinced to go to another bar with him, had some more drinks there, and once again convinced to go to a 3rd bar with him. After that, I dont remember anything till the next morning, but aparently I went running around campus, tried urinating on a parked car, saw a cop while doing it and had to pinch off the flow... later on that same walk home I tried hitchhiking on campus and a cop told me I could do that here Then finally after getting back home I went to bed thinking thatd be the end of the night... obviously it wasnt. The next morning I woke up and my roomate goes "Zim, what the hell man". I just kinda looked at him puzzled and he told me I had gone and pissed on my buddy Adam's coffee table. Then while I was doing it, adam said somethin like "ZIM what the hell are you doing" to which I replied "DONT WORRY, IVE DONE THIS BEFORE"

That day was pretty much a recovery effort on my part, and I still get made fun of constantly for it. Im sure lots of you have seen the video I made... "TINKLE TINKLE TINKLE"

So, let the stories be told.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2005, 06:33 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: So lets have a discussion... the craziest night of your life.

oh man

one night, long time ago, we had about 3 carloads of people, filled with alcohol and mary jane and what have you. the intention was to get a hotel room, then fill it and party in comfort. that didnt happen. so someone came up with the idea of heading out to this abandoned house and partying in it. after we got there, nobody was man enough to break in, so we left and ended up at my old elementary school down the street from that house(in the middle of the country). there was nobody around for miles, and the school doesnt have security. a couple of the guys clumb into the buses and hotboxed them, a couple of us were in the parking culdesac(where parents drive around and drop off their kids) cause its secluded and has buildings on 3 sides. i walksed around my old school for a bit, stoned and reminescing, i even hallucinated hearing my old principal telling me to clean up and go back to school(umm, i was still in HS at the time but whatever).

crazy night. a few times cars would drive by and we would hit the deck and hide behind our cars, i remember making sure the beer in my right hand didnt spill and the pipe in my left still had the pinch of weed in the bowl when i came back up. once i dropped the whole pinch, but luckily it stuck together when it hit the ground, so i picked it up(smoldering and still glowing) and stuck it back in the bowl and kept going.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 08:06 PM   #3
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

You know I can't discuss this on a public forum!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2005, 09:45 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

probably the weekend i went to a concert and got a hotel room with 6 of my friends. we had a bunch of cases and stuff and we went to the concert. we come back to the hotel and our hearts drop. there was 5 cop cars in the parking lot and they were searching all the rooms around ours. so basically we just pulled out and drove off. we had two cars so we called the people in the other car and told them the situation. it was raining and we went to the beach, parked the car and just discussed what we were going to do. the other car got lost so here we are scared ****less in a random city we dont know and we searched for our lost friends. well after searching for a few hours we found them. so we came up with a gameplan. they would go back to the room and give us the okay to come back and if wasnt safe they would TM us a random message. They go back to the room and notice there is nobody there, but they spotted a cop car in the distance with surviellance. Obiviously the cops were keeping an eye out for parties and stuff after the concert because they didnt do crap to the room. The manager came around and knocked on everybodys door and asked them their names to see if they were registered guests. Since there was 6 of us and 3 on the list, we werent able to stay there. So we pulled up anyways and got one other person (so there was 2 people in the room) and drove off to another friend's hotel room at a different hotel (they just happened to be at the concert and only one of us knew him). So we slept on the floor of this crappy hotel with like.. 5 other people. it doesnt sound that bad but it was crazy.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 09:50 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

way too many "crazy" nights to post here...take me a year to type.

one that is most memorable to me, which is a bit sketchy, was while I was in Tech School. I was mid shift so i got off work at 7 in the morning. Several of us were on that shift, and the other half were days so they got off at 4 in the afternoon. Well the ones of us decide to go do laundry. (ones in the dorms sucked...cheap *** air force), ended up staying up till the other shift got off. When everyone was off work we piled up in the couple cars that we had. only had 3 out of 15 of us. and they were all pontiac sunfire size. one was a gremlin. so anyways. we cram in and make a stop at the Class 6. load up with as much liqour and beer we can fit in the trunks, which ended up being a lot. then make the hour and a half drive it took to get from Witchta Falls, TX to Lawton, OK. Get lost for an hour but finally found a camp site for us to pitch our tents. Dont remember why but we had that monday off for some reason. So it turned into a 3 day drunk fest where my video camera ended up filming our own movies. This was close to the time the blair witch came out. and we made like a 3 hour long movie where we took several movies and adapted them to our needs. God i need to find that tape. i dont remember what i did with it. so the first night i was up from 8 thurs night until 3 in the morning sat. then when we rolled back to Shepherd i had enough time to get ready to go to work again, so i was up from about noon monday till noon on tues.

i used to know where every clearing in every set of woods there was in witchita falls was. dont see how the cops never showed up. random people from the base where there so there would be like 10 cars and trucks in the middle of some clearing with the trunks and tailgates open and 30 people with a couple coolers of beer.

and i wonder why i dont remember where all my money went while i was in tech school. i lived pay check to pay check for smokes, booze and hotel rooms. good times though

Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 01:12 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh

Ah, bout time a thread liek this was made.

One that sticks out in my mind.....

Where I live is a suburb that has only 2 ways in from the city directly. One is a highway cut through a mountain that everyone calls the Rock Cut. The other is the road that goes over the mountain the rock cut is in. Well me and about 15 of my buds all decided one night to throw a big *** kegger homecoming night. Of those 15 there were 4 from my school, and 11 others from neighboring schools. Well word was spread around the 3 or 4 schools we went to and the alcohol was slowly gathered over a week to ward off suspicion.

Homecoming night came and we all met at the game. The plan was for everyone to meet at the top of the mountain(the plateau as its called) at 10PM. The game gets over around 9 and I go home, shower, shave, prep for some serious partying and such. I roll up to the plateau around 1030 and park off the road in the woods. As soon as I open my door I can hear music. I am pumped. Get down there and theres about 5 kegs, and atleast a dozen bottles of various stuff sitting on my friends tailgate. I start drinking and mingling with the 50 or so people there. After we killed the first two kegs in just under a half hour of me being there I got worried there wouldn't be enough. So a couple people who were 21 all got in a car and drove off on a beer run for something like 10 cases. I continued to party and remember walking around with a bottle of Malibu rum just sippin on it, talking with the ladies, trying to get laid basically. Well I find this girl who seems to be diggin me and I ask her if she wants to get away from the music for a bit. Ahe says yes and we go to my car. The usual stuff happens(don't need to go into detail here I think) and I'm sitting there somking a cigg afterwards. I hear a car coming up the road and duck down under my seat and look back. Its those kids, I sigh in relief but not 3 seconds later behind them are 4 cops with their lights on speeding after them.

I screamed oh ****, and started the car. I guess one must have caught a glimpse of me or something cause as I backed out I could see in my mirror a cop turning around. Mustang power ignite. I was hammered, running from this cop, in my car. Only time Ive ever done it and will do it. Luckily the road was windy so I could stay out of sight most of the time. Doing about 90 and just trying to get home. He's not on my *** and I don't thnk he has my plate so I am just trucking. I remember the girl screaming and being all nervous and I remember not really caring about what was happening, actually having fun. I'm goin im goin, and I'm getting clo0se to a shortcut to my house that brings me into a field right behind my house. I take it, and I rip into the field going about 45 50. Quick pull my car behind some trees, tell the girl t get out, and run towards my house.

After all that the cop didnt even see me take the shortcut, I was clear. I ran into my house and straight into my room at 2 or 3 am. This girl was turned on for some reason so we did the deed again and I fell asleep. The next moring I woke up to my dad knocking on my door. There's a strange girl in my bed, a jimmy on the floor next to me, and I reek of beer. He comes on, says nothing about the girl or anything and just says, "What you felt like offroading last night or something?" Laughs and goes upstairs. Well i guess my car wasn't very well hidden because he saw it as soon as he went outside.

So we both get dressed, yes we were naked get over it, and I go take her home. As I'm driving home I am nearing my turnoff and I get pulled over. I think I'm ****ed but he comes up to my window and just asks if I knew about the stick I had hangin from underneath my car. I get out and see a 2 inch wide rotted branch sticking out from the area by my manifolds. Turns out when I parked it, I drove over a downed tree and this branch got stuck in betweeen my headers and body. Pulled it out and the cop let me be on my way.

One. Crazy. Night.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:17 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh

Oh and by the way, almost everyone who was at the party got busted and all blew over twice the legal limit. The ones who were sober enough ran down through the woods, across the highway, through some more woods, and into a parking lot where the safety of their cars were. It was a good party.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:56 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher

they gave people at the party alcosenors? what the hell?

but im trying to remember mine, i will prolly have to post it later. it was most likely from over the summer when i first met the brothers up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar