Some stupid ***** on stangnet - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-15-2005, 02:50 PM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Some stupid ***** on stangnet

what a dumb whore, I hope i put her in her place


Titled "Stupid College Kids"


Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPrincess213
Yeah, so I've succumbed to the pressures of MySpace. Some idiot sends me a message, and I take notice he has a 98 six banger. I have a 95 GT. So in order to politely turn him down...okay, maybe not so politely, I make him realize he is below me..and my car is faster. So he responds with this..
"it is a six but i put a greddy turbo in there so my 6 > ur gt "
Then I chuckle to myself. I don't know if it's the rice-ness factor of it...or the fact that it could not possibly fit on his car. He's officially pissed me off - nobody of such low intelligence defiles MY car in such a way..Now it's my turn to respond.
"Uhm. Greddy doesn't turbo Stangs. As a matter of fact, Greddy wouldn'teven fit a Mustang

Rice.

It's what's for dinner."
So you'd figure by now the guy would have taken the hint that he's a moron and you cannot lie to a Stang enthusiast...or any intelligent person for that matter. But alas, the story gets even better. I get a message back..
"i was in a rush i have a garrett turbo t-64 and my car is def faster then YOURSSSSSS wait i have 2 cars and there both faster!!!"
Garrett T-64, eh? I scratch my head..you mean...the 700 hp T-64, the T-64 that only fits 5.0 and 5.8 liter engines on his 3.6 liter stock engine? The T-64 that will crack his engine block clear in half? At this point, I'm rolling on the floor trying to find a method to his utter stupidity. Apparently..there is none. So I write him back, asking him exactly how much PSI he's pushing and how big the injetors he's running are...no response. Gee, I wonder why. Jackass.
Moral of the story kids: It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Some Dudes reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakthorn
I have a couple of friends that go there (Nassau). One thing I disagree with is that you call yourself a Stang Enthusiast, no stang enthusiast I know bashes on other mustangs, regardless of what is under the hood....lame if you consider someone better than someone else because of the car they have or can afford.



:lock:
My reply...


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
I completely agree with this guy. Ponyprincess if you know so much about mustangs and what can be put under the hood of it, im sure youd know that the v6 engine is in fact NOT a 3.6 liter motor but rather a 3.8 liter engine. Its people like you that need to crash their "big bad 5.0L mustang GT" into a ****ing tree becase youre not worthy of driving such a car. Coming from driving a 95 3.8L mustang with all bolt on's, ported intakes, 100 shot of nitrous, and 4.10s in the rear end... I would have gladly taken on your v8 mustang only to show you how a car enthusiast who doesnt have the money to insure a v8 at that time would build up a decent car with the platform I was able to acquire. Go dance with a train you stupid *****.


Sorry, I just get pissed off when someone thinks theyre better than somebody else because they got the same car with a bigger motor. I hope your e-cock makes you sleep well at night.
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-15-2005, 02:59 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
03redfire cobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Maryland
Posts: 166
Send a message via AIM to 03redfire cobra
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

Mehhh, what did you expect from a chick??? :pnoid:




































__________________
~Evan~ This smiley was named after me-->:evan:

2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8
03redfire cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:04 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
meteorachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,347
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

what a *****...gives girls who like nice cars a bad name

i feel the need to kick her ***
__________________
In God We Trust. All Others Checked NCIC.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-15-2005, 03:19 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
wiarumas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,738
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03redfire cobra
Mehhh, what did you expect from a chick??? :pnoid:
x2
__________________

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:22 PM   #5
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

lmao, the e-cock comment wins.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:24 PM   #6
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:28 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

its stangnet...what do you expect?

i deal with people like that all the time "you car is slow because its a tbird", "its slow, its a 4 cylinder", and i do deal with it on this board of all places

whats funny is how she says a T64 will split an engine block, what makes me laugh is the sheer fact that a turbo doesnt make 700hp, it has the potential for 700 hp, my turbo has the potential for 400hp, so does that mean im making 400hp? of course not

she needs to do some research before she tries to belittle someone
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:37 PM   #8
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

go own her
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:44 PM   #9
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

i also replied in that thread, now i need to put my signature up, and go whore it up
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Re: Some stupid ***** on stangnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
Im amazed by the ignorance from someone who tries to feel superior to someone on the internet. Yes, maybe the kid is an idiot. But if youre going to try to get "knowledgable" on him, do a little bit of homework first.

A T64 is a large turbo, yes, but just because it is capable of 700hp doesnt mean its going to split an engine block. It doesnt even remotely mean that its creating 700hp as soon as its bolted onto a car. And while i agree that this kid is a tool, youre not too much off of that path yourself.

Also, more times than none, turbo owners who have hybrids will refer to their turbo just by the compressor side. I have a T3/T04B on my car, but i generally refer to it as a T04B, and most posers jump the gun to automatically say "that tarbo is uber huge on dat wittle ngin, you gonna blow dat bish up". See where you fall in that description?

Im not defending this kid, because yeah, he is a tool, but if youre going to try to belittle someone, get your facts straight.
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stangnet gets OWNED! Brent The Bar 20 04-21-2005 12:58 PM
Yea so Stangnet just lost all respect from me: Brent The Bar 51 01-11-2005 10:03 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:52 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.