CHeck this out..It will help me out a lot! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-29-2005, 06:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Send a message via AIM to Sublime782 Send a message via Yahoo to Sublime782
CHeck this out..It will help me out a lot!

Hey all, I have recently become a campus representative for the College Poker Championship. It is in it's year and has been very popular. It is a free tournement that is run through Royal Vegas Poker(online poker program like party poker). Yes, it's free! The prize pool for each round is 1,000. First place in each tournement recieves 400 dollars and a spot in the next round of play. THere are still many qualifying rounds to play in and it's fun and free. You also get to sit on your a$$ and play from your own computer, which is great!

here is some additional information I have compiled...

I will earn $5 if for every:

* Student that successfully registers on College Poker ChampionshipTM III with a new valid and active account.
* Every Student that registers must enter you rep code when they register.

To make it even more exciting if they enter your code they will also earn $5. (that means you!)

Yup, if you register for the college poker championship, I will recieve 5 dollars for every person who registers using my campus rep code and you will also recieve 5 dollars which will be deposited directly to the poker account you create through the Royal Vegas poker software!

Now, I have done this before and have made a good amount of extra cash by having my friends sign up. Even if you do not participate or even care, please just take 5 minutes of your time and sign up and use my campus rep code! It will give me that ever needed mod money for my stang and some extra x-mas cash! Also, if anyone here is interested, once you sign up you can do the same thing I am doing. That being said, here is what you do:

Go to
and go to the link at the top of the page titled REGISTRATION INFO. When you go here you can download the software and set up a poker account with an alias(name you have at tables) and your account number. Then fill out the rest of the information at the collegepokerchampionship website. At the bottom of the information page, there is a blank spot to put in my campus rep code(titles rep code) that is where you put my campus rep code.

My campus rep code is: CUE468

Again, mod money and x-mas gift money is great! SO Please sign up and use my campus rep code, I would appreciate it greatly! If you have any questions, please e-mail me and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

aka sublime782

P.S Sorry if this sounds pre-generated and silly...I gotta try and sound professional!
Women are like parking spots; the best ones are either taken or handicap
Sublime782 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar