Top 10 reasons why living in the central us sucks during the winter by, me.
1. We dont get any snow so the cold weither is an annoyance after a few weeks of it.
2. 90% of the time it looks all gloomy and wet.
3. Damn FL people have kickass weather during the winter.
4. Why can't it just be warm if we dont get any snow.
5. It'll get cold and stay cold to where we could have snow stick, but it just so happens to be sunny with no rain/snow in site.
6. When we do have rain it warms up just enough to tease us of the chance of snow, but hoover right above freezing.
7. When it does snow we get like 1in and everything shuts down.
8. Weather forecasters can't predict weather to save their own life.
9. When snow is predicted you can find a single loaf of bread at the store.
10. When listening to "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" you just end up depressed because it never happens.
Let me know if you agree, dislike or think its funny