So, who's bored? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-02-2006, 12:39 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
So, who's bored?

Anyone feel like being just as bored as me and reading conspiracy theories about 9.11?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/boeing.htm

It deals with the Pentagon attack and looks at the evidence showing that it was not a Boeing 757 that hit, but possibly a small drone aircraft carrying an explosive payload guided by an adapted missle system. 2: I know, but it is actually well thought out and the writer brings some decent evidence forward.

It'll get your noggin rollin, but it's big enough to be a book. Took me 2 hours to read and comprehend.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:23 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: So, who's bored?

i am very bored and cant wait to go back to school.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 01:32 AM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiljosh
Anyone feel like being just as bored as me and reading conspiracy theories about 9.11?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/boeing.htm

It deals with the Pentagon attack and looks at the evidence showing that it was not a Boeing 757 that hit, but possibly a small drone aircraft carrying an explosive payload guided by an adapted missle system. 2: I know, but it is actually well thought out and the writer brings some decent evidence forward.

It'll get your noggin rollin, but it's big enough to be a book. Took me 2 hours to read and comprehend.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=6&c=y

read this then

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2006, 01:43 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Personally it made a believer out of me.
Old 01-02-2006, 01:54 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

brent, im bored.. but not THAT bored haha. ive been reading it since you posted it and i just noticed how ridiculously long it is.

i dont know what truly happened that day but i am 100% that they are lying about it... i have always thought that. seriously, if a plane can crash into our pentagon AFTER the twin towers then we severely suck at defense or something is fishy. i vote something is fishy.

Old 01-02-2006, 02:01 AM   #6
Regular

Quote:
Personally it made a believer out of me.
Which one?

The second one is made by a source that is very reputable and unbiased

Reddit
Old 01-02-2006, 02:03 AM   #7
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas
brent, im bored.. but not THAT bored haha. ive been reading it since you posted it and i just noticed how ridiculously long it is.

i dont know what truly happened that day but i am 100% that they are lying about it... i have always thought that. seriously, if a plane can crash into our pentagon AFTER the twin towers then we severely suck at defense or something is fishy. i vote something is fishy.
lol..

Believe what you want.

I believe that 19 hijackers of middle eastern decent ****ed us over because we did not think it would happen.

If you believe Bush is behind this then everyone is wrong and he is a pure genious and not the dumbass liberals make him out to be.

Clinton could not cover up a sex scandal and yet you think Bush can cover up a mass murder of US citizens while demolishing two of the tallest buildings in the world and attacking the pentagon?

Whew..

Reddit
Old 01-02-2006, 02:30 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

im not saying that. i believe that it was hijacked and all that BUT i think we let the pentagon happen. i believe we could have stopped it. just like the theories about pearl harbor being "let happen."

i think that there is more to the story than we are being told.

think about it. its our capital. how can it be undefended like that after like you said 2 of the tallest buildings in the world were destroyed and dont forget the plane in sommerset county, pennsylvania. even if they AA missle batteries were turned off that day or whatever, dont you think that they would turn them back on after the twin tower incident?

i also dont think bush has anything to do with it because i dont think presidents are the ones in charge of creating conspiracies.

and honestly, there is no point in arguing over it anyways because its something we simply will never know. you might be wrong, i might be wrong, but in the end, it doesnt really matter because even if we did know the truth it wouldnt mean jack **** lol.

Old 01-02-2006, 02:50 AM   #9
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas
im not saying that. i believe that it was hijacked and all that BUT i think we let the pentagon happen. i believe we could have stopped it. just like the theories about pearl harbor being "let happen."
The thing is there was no way to track those planes once their transponders.

Quote:
think about it. its our capital. how can it be undefended like that after like you said 2 of the tallest buildings in the world were destroyed and dont forget the plane in sommerset county, pennsylvania. even if they AA missle batteries were turned off that day or whatever, dont you think that they would turn them back on after the twin tower incident?
You know I can't say it is not for 100% a inside job to an extent. I just look at what we know, laws that were in place at the time, the chain of command that has always existed was just not up to this kind of attack.

That is just my opinion. You got realize that we can now sit back and look at things from a different angle... on that day... no one knew what was going on...

Quote:
i also dont think bush has anything to do with it because i dont think presidents are the ones in charge of creating conspiracies.
I dunno man...that is one hell of a conspiracy to cover up...

Quote:
and honestly, there is no point in arguing over it anyways because its something we simply will never know. you might be wrong, i might be wrong, but in the end, it doesnt really matter because even if we did know the truth it wouldnt mean jack **** lol.
True that

Reddit
Old 01-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

After reading that I can say without a doubt that it was a enjoyable pile of rubbish. It was a jet liner that hit the pentagon. All the pictures of the aftermath confirm it. Most people have no clue what they are looking at in wreckage I DO!!! Secondly It is not hard to coordinate a multi aircraft hijacking when all the times of departure and arrivals are posted at the airport and online. As long as you take control of the A/C as soon as it takes off you determine the time of impact.

Please dont go to the internet for answers to questions that have already been given. You are better off going to the Northwest forrest of Oregon or Washington state and finding BIGFOOT!!!! BY GOD!!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 01:58 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to tedness

i play with things when i'm bored.

...like playstation you dirty bastards
Old 01-02-2006, 04:52 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony

even if we were able to track the plane and we knew it was going for the pentagon theres very few options that were possible. A. shoot the plane down which would kill everybody who was on the plane including terrorists. B.evacuate the pentagon and let it happen.There was nothing that could have been done..cant just lift up the pentagon and move it somewhere else. Regardless of what happened, people were going to die 1 way or another.
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 06:15 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Well, the Popular Mecanics article was presenting evidence that all these theories were false right? Sorry I didn't read it. There are some farfetched ideas out there and they did a good job of putting those to shame but how do you explain 3 different eyewitness reports from what hit the Pentagon that day. All from 3 different vantage points and they described hearing a "Whoosh" type noise. Not like the scream of a Boeing of course but like that of a missle or a small single engine plane.

I think the towers were a genuine attack, the Pentagon was orchestrated byt the US quickly after it happened to get rid of someone/something that knew too muc or was costing too much time and money.

There was evidence presented in my article that said the US had known about the attack beforehand...

Quote:
"It must be remembered that the first job of any conspiracy, whether it be in politics, crime or within a business office, is to convince everyone else that no conspiracy exists. The conspirators' success will be determined largely by their ability to do this." [Gary Allen, None Dare Call It Conspiracy]
That quote is what got me thinking.... why not use the grieving and the total shock of what happened to the towers that day to disguise an even more horrible act...just to pass the blame to the muslims.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:37 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

u think they could do that in 51 minutes after the first plane hit the wtc?
not to mention the time it took them (the gov) to find out about everything and make decisions (tons of them) on what to do about the wtc and help people.
I don't. Nor do I think Bush would would be so wreckless as to send a missile into our own pentagon..and i also think if he had done that, we would know. Bush doesn't just have a button in his office that shoots off missiles to wherever he specifies on his personal computer or something. That would have to go through a ton of people.

so..i dont think that is physically possible, i dont think our gov would have done it, and i dont think they would have been able to cover it up.

those are my humble opinions..to each his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Whoever said Bush was behind it. Doesn't it seem wierd to you that a dumbass is our president. He's the perfect cover. He used 9/11 to gain poularity while our secret military leaders used it to better their own careers and cover their own asses.

And I don't think they planned it all out in 51 minutes. In my article it was said that it was a possiblity that the US government knew of the attacks before they happened. And whos to say that they didn't have the Pentagon strike planned for awhile, they were just waiting for the right time to do it?
Old 01-02-2006, 06:57 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Also I know the government made a lot of decisions but how much did you see Rudy Giuliani (ex-mayor of NYC) on the TV and at the crash site making decisions. They had a lot of help...
Old 01-02-2006, 07:17 PM   #17
Road Trip!

No offense against anyone here, but I think the Black Helicopters did it.
ComputerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Old 01-02-2006, 07:45 PM   #19
Regular

Quote:
Whoever said Bush was behind it. Doesn't it seem wierd to you that a dumbass is our president. He's the perfect cover. He used 9/11 to gain poularity while our secret military leaders used it to better their own careers and cover their own asses.
!!! Thanks for the laugh

Quote:
And I don't think they planned it all out in 51 minutes. In my article it was said that it was a possiblity that the US government knew of the attacks before they happened. And whos to say that they didn't have the Pentagon strike planned for awhile, they were just waiting for the right time to do it?
and whos to say they didn't have a thing to do with it

Reddit
Old 01-02-2006, 08:12 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
There was evidence presented in my article that said the US had known about the attack beforehand...
yeah, weve known about a possible attack since the beginnings of the clinton administration. yet all he did was stick his thumb up his butt and get his cack sucked. oh and when things werent looking good for him and the scandal was coming down on him, he creates a "wag the dog" fake attack on some foreign terrorist installations to get the coverage off of him, and sadly it worked well, cause after he was out of office, nobody remembers anything of his fiasco, and its all placed on bush.

i believe people are stupid and can be lured into believing the stupidest things if they read enough into stuff. i believe that no matter what happened that day, we were united in a way we havent been since Pearl Harbor. and that, my freinds, is better than any conspiracy theory ever designed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerGuy
No offense against anyone here, but I think the Black Helicopters did it.
dude, it was the Men in Black. will smiths career as a rapper(haha)/actor is merely a cover up, and the movies are just to get everyone off their backs so if you were to hear about someone getting neuralized, youd just laff it off and be like "yeah that ****ing will smith, hes a riot"

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

OK I have been on just about every aircraft made inn the USA or worked on them. When a aircraft is aiming for a target and is trying to come down low and level he pulls the levers back to reduce thrust Thwe engine will not whine they will go woosh. I saw the remnents of 3 GE engines, APU, large landing gears. What people claim they saw would not have had enough fuel or size to punch thru the double walls lof the Pentagon. I could go on and on but Conspiracy nuts that know squat about ballastics, Aircraft or crash sites would not believe the truth if it hit them in the face PERIOD.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:42 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Brent no problem, I know I'm a funny guy.

So according to Corey, it's possible the 757 did make a whoosh and not some other aircraft.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:08 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Here is what most do not understand

1. a 757 weights 122,470 pounds when loaded. that includes 11,500 pounds of jet fuel
2. a small coproate jet weights 12,000 and 500 lbs of fuel
3. The walls of the pentagon were designed to take the heat blast and shock wave of a nuclear blast that was not a direct hit.
4. This means a coporate jet would of hit the outer was and blew up causing minimal damage
5. This also means a 757 has the weight and fuel load to bust thru the wall and fill the building with fuel vaporizing the people and causing a fire that lasted 24 hours
6. A cruise missle would have blown a medium size hole in the wall and exploded and causing minimal fire
7. The pilot pancaked the 757 in so he was level to hit the wall which means he cut the power back to lose flight level and maintaining level flight yet fast enought to punch through the wall. 11,000 gallons of fuel poured into the gaping hole causing extensive fires and damage.

I could go on but it is a moot point.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Well what about the pics showing no trail from the plane in the grass of the pentagon? Could someone realistically pilot a plane of that size down to almost ground level and hit the side of the building?

And what about the windows above and to the side of the hole that didn't shatter?

And where'd the wings go?
Old 01-02-2006, 11:28 PM   #25
Regular

Quote:
Well what about the pics showing no trail from the plane in the grass of the pentagon? Could someone realistically pilot a plane of that size down to almost ground level and hit the side of the building?

And what about the windows above and to the side of the hole that didn't shatter?

Are the answers to your questions not in here? http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=6&c=y

Reddit
Old 01-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #26
Regular

Quote:
See this:

Quote:
Intact Windows
CLAIM:
Many Pentagon windows remained in one piece--even those just above the point of impact from the Boeing 757 passenger plane. Pentagonstrike.co.uk, an online animation widely circulated in the United States and Europe, claims that photographs showing "intact windows" directly above the crash site prove "a missile" or "a craft much smaller than a 757" struck the Pentagon.
FACT: Some windows near the impact area did indeed survive the crash. But that's what the windows were supposed to do--they're blast-resistant.
"A blast-resistant window must be designed to resist a force significantly higher than a hurricane that's hitting instantaneously," says Ken Hays, executive vice president of Masonry Arts, the Bessemer, Ala., company that designed, manufactured and installed the Pentagon windows. Some were knocked out of the walls by the crash and the outer ring's later collapse. "They were not designed to receive wracking seismic force," Hays notes. "They were designed to take in inward pressure from a blast event, which apparently they did: [Before the collapse] the blinds were still stacked neatly behind the window glass."

Reddit
Old 01-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #27
Regular

Looks like a plane to me

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...E+WORLD+PHOTOS

Reddit
Old 01-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

The pilot cut power and basically glided it in at over 300 slid into the building and the wings cracked and folded into the hole created in the building. The windows above were gone. The vertical when in cutting the roof. When the first pictures of the wreckage came on TV part of the vertical was still visible. There were marks on the ground. The first impact was the helicopter pad in front of the building.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:37 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

Quote:

I myself know alot about aircraft, ive had an interest in aircraft ever since I was 8 years old, im 17 now, I got ALL the flight sims and I take flight sim 2004 seriously with all the ATC's on squakbox and what not, I also now have my private pilots license and rent a cessna 172 every now and then to take a nice trip to the Florida keys since im about an hour away on direct route GPS, being that I only fly there if there is good weather because VFR is a damn whole lot easier then IFR, Corey will know what im talking about, haha

but back to topic

1. Yes even for how big the 757 is, it is very possible for the pilot to have that plane flying level at 15 ft with the thrusters at idle, hell a 747 wouldnt even be hard, I havnt flown one personally but planes of that size once you get them flying at how you want them moving at 300-350 MPH, they stay that way unless quite a bit of pressure is put on the elavators or alerons. Its like the same thing with 18 wheeler, say your driving down the highway going 80 MPH and you slam on the brakes.... what happens? something of that mass is hard for it to stop on a dime just because of the size of it, or say if you suddenly turned the wheel to the left or right... what happens? Its very tough for the truck to turn left or right because of its speed, say if you we're going 40 MPH and did it, then it would grip alot better and have better reaction, but 80 MPH? your probably having a hard time... and just think, thats a truck... now imagine that 55 ton Boeing 757 going 350 MPH, once you get it pretty low to the ground and level, its VERY easy to aim at a building 1,000 feet away.

2. If the walls were built to withstand a heat blast and shock wave of a nuclear blast I would definately vote on the windows also being "very strong"

3.Where did the wings go? lol, they were there, maybe in peices but they were there.

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 12:56 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Sorry Brent still havent fully read the PM article. But almost all my questions are answered. Haha
Old 01-03-2006, 02:44 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

the only thing i beg to differ on is the pilot cutting power upon entry. if i were to crash a plane into a building, im not gonna cut power like im trying to land it, im gonna gradually slope in, line up the pentagon and make my descent at full throttle, following a shallow path from a few miles out straight into the pentagon. i heard reports that the landing gear was out as well(wasnt covered in that article, but i remember hearing that on the day it happened). if so, my though would be the terrorists only simulated landings, and could only get the plane that low by following the landing procedure they were used to, as opposed to my version of going in hot.

Old 01-03-2006, 03:08 AM   #32
Regular

This guys were not trained to land or take off they were trained to fly the plane in the air

Reddit
Old 01-03-2006, 03:20 AM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

i would think with all the money they have theyd at least have a good setup of FlightSim2001 or something with all the nifty rudders n ****.

Old 01-03-2006, 08:07 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
the only thing i beg to differ on is the pilot cutting power upon entry. if i were to crash a plane into a building, im not gonna cut power like im trying to land it, im gonna gradually slope in, line up the pentagon and make my descent at full throttle, following a shallow path from a few miles out straight into the pentagon. i heard reports that the landing gear was out as well(wasnt covered in that article, but i remember hearing that on the day it happened). if so, my though would be the terrorists only simulated landings, and could only get the plane that low by following the landing procedure they were used to, as opposed to my version of going in hot.
I see where your coming from, but I dont think there we're any reports of it flying very low a mile or two back from the pentagon, you have to know is that im sure they didnt know where the pentagon was, they had to search for it, even from 5,000 ft you trying to find a building is pretty damn difficult, especially if your flying a 55 ton aircraft and wanting to crash into it, so once they found it they probably flew over it, came back around and probably cut it to idle and just aimed down, got really low to the ground and by the time they got real low they we're probably not even 600-700ft away so they didnt bother going full throttle again because as with any large turbines, it takes a little bit to spool up to full power, kind of like a turbo, haha they just made sure they definately would HIT the building.

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:01 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
Fly by wire will automatically extend the gears if you get to low but it can be overridden. You have to reduce power to prevent from nose diving in or over shooting the target. By cutting the power you can glide it in and still be over 300 MPH with over 120,000 lbs of flying bomb. At full power ground effect is trying to push it up and it becomes unstable. But this is all spectulation except for the engines were cut back before impact that is why nobody heard the whinning of the fanblades on the engine.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar