A little shaken-up - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-04-2006, 03:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to BirminghamStang
A little shaken-up

i just had this dream that i was like with my parents or something and i just remember there were these people that wanted to kill me but i had to saw their heads off w/ these wierd looking kitchen knives.....it was VERY gory....like more than Saw2 gory....i woke up DRENCHED in sweat.....and the last line i remember from the nightmare is my "parents" from the dream saying this is going to give you nightmares..and this lady asked me for all themoney in my wallet because i got in her kids go-kart and was about to drive when her kid jumped out of the car and started screaming....and i was like i have 800 in my wallet..and for some reason i needed a TV remote w/ me and the tv on..im not scared....just a little freaked out and wierded out
BirminghamStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2006, 03:22 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Re: A little shaken-up

That's weird. I had this ****ed up dream a few months ago, I got goosebumps when I woke up. Here's what I wrote, and yeah it might not freak you guys out but it did me ;l

Last night I dreampt I accidentally came across another world.

I accidentally brought my family and a few others with me to that world. How I brought us all there,
I couldn't tell you. I remember vaguely that I was in my parent's room at the answering machine and
it teleported us all there. All you could see for a moment was static like from a TV and then just
darkness. You could feel like you were out in the open, you could hear creatures, movement, breathing,
but you weren't sure what was going on. You couldn't open your eyes, but you could still move your
limbs. We all feared where we were, what had happened, and when we heard voices that we could not
recognize. You could hear the breathing get heavier, louder, and with each exhale of that breathe the
shivers along your spine began to shiver with more intensity.

We teleported suddenly back, but only for a minute. We looked at one another in fear, not knowing if
that was really true or a halucination. Instantly, we were brought back. We began to tremble in fear
when suddenly I felt calm when I felt someone grab me, I instantly knew it was my dad. He gave me
something to rub into my eyes and suddenly I could see. I could see we were out in a forest, but not
a deep one. We saw buildings down a ways and decided to go there after we gave everyone else the same
material to rub in their eyes. When we got there, humans are all we could see. Amazed, but with
caution we approached them. They knew who we were, they knew where we were, they knew much more about
the situation than we did, all this and they were blind. They had their eyes closed, but knew every
detail about where they lived like they could see. The one thing they couldn't see were the movements
of our lips, or even where we would stand if we didn't move for awhile.

I had a horrible feeling within me, like they knew so much because they had planned something. I knew
I shouldn't trust them, I didn't trust them when they treated us with a great sense of hospitality. I
recall a moment where one of them had all of us sitting and standing around in his living room. He
went to serve us drinks and I kept my eyes fixed on him. He didn't know where I was, so he went on his
business. It was like watching a criminal at work, even if he was just serving drinks. I knew his
intentions were bad, I couldn't figure out what it was.

Throughout my dream, I couldn't exactly say what they were going to do, but something in me said they
were eventually going to keep us there in that alternate world and kill us. It was like watching a
disturbing movie unfold and I was playing a role.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:27 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to BirminghamStang

thats creepy....but cool....you should like....write a book or a movie about that haha....
BirminghamStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2006, 05:29 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

haha crazy, i had a nightmarish dream last night also.

i was making out with my ex on our couch. and she was all like "im so glad i fell in love with you, its even better the second time around" and we kissed as i was laying with my head in her lap and her over me. then out of nowhere, a guy who has been apparently hunting me down with a chainsaw, walked by our kitchen window. i say that cause as he walked by, i remember saying "oh ****, hes back". so i jumped off the couch and hid in our hall closet. my sister walked by and was like "hell find you in there if you dont cover up", "thanks sis" so i threw a bunch of **** on top of me so i looked like a pile of useless closet stuff. i remained still as he opened the closet door and peered in, i remember i was gripped with fear at the time, and i couldnt move a muscle(which was a good thing, as if i moved hed see me). then he closed the door and went to my room. i immediately jumped out of the closet and ran for the garage, where i hopped into my car.

hearing this, the guy came after me, started the chainsaw, and was acting like he was gonna chop my car up. i remember telling him "dude its metal, itll take you a long time to cut through that" as he was trying to cut into the hood. as i was backing out of the garage, in my rear mirror, there were a couple more of the dudes, but i reversed into them and they dissapeared. then the main guy jumped on the hood and jabbed the chainsaw in through the hood scoop and my ex(i dont remember her following me into the car but she popped out of nowhere into the pass seat) was like "oh no, he cut open your upper IC piping, you have a massive boost leak now, youll never be able to make enough boost to clear the bridge". i then put it in 1st, and thinking about those words made me realize i dont own a turbo'd mustang, and i popped out of the dream. i wouldve loved to stay in it too.

i figured the whole bridge part was cause i just finished NFS:MW 2 hours before going to sleep, and if anyones beaten the game, theyll know what im talking about.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:01 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
haha crazy, i had a nightmarish dream last night also.

i was making out with my ex on our couch. and she was all like "im so glad i fell in love with you, its even better the second time around" and we kissed as i was laying with my head in her lap and her over me. then out of nowhere, a guy who has been apparently hunting me down with a chainsaw, walked by our kitchen window. i say that cause as he walked by, i remember saying "oh ****, hes back". so i jumped off the couch and hid in our hall closet. my sister walked by and was like "hell find you in there if you dont cover up", "thanks sis" so i threw a bunch of **** on top of me so i looked like a pile of useless closet stuff. i remained still as he opened the closet door and peered in, i remember i was gripped with fear at the time, and i couldnt move a muscle(which was a good thing, as if i moved hed see me). then he closed the door and went to my room. i immediately jumped out of the closet and ran for the garage, where i hopped into my car.

hearing this, the guy came after me, started the chainsaw, and was acting like he was gonna chop my car up. i remember telling him "dude its metal, itll take you a long time to cut through that" as he was trying to cut into the hood. as i was backing out of the garage, in my rear mirror, there were a couple more of the dudes, but i reversed into them and they dissapeared. then the main guy jumped on the hood and jabbed the chainsaw in through the hood scoop and my ex(i dont remember her following me into the car but she popped out of nowhere into the pass seat) was like "oh no, he cut open your upper IC piping, you have a massive boost leak now, youll never be able to make enough boost to clear the bridge". i then put it in 1st, and thinking about those words made me realize i dont own a turbo'd mustang, and i popped out of the dream. i wouldve loved to stay in it too.

i figured the whole bridge part was cause i just finished NFS:MW 2 hours before going to sleep, and if anyones beaten the game, theyll know what im talking about.
lol yes I know what you are talking about, and that's the first thing I thought about when I read it. Pretty creepy..

I think it's so weird how when bad stuff happens in our dreams, that part of us that says "Is this really happening?" Never really activates.

When I realize I'm dreaming, my dream world begins to collapse. I remember I had this dream that this gang tried breaking into my house and they shot me as they came through the side door. I laid there dead.. but I realized I could still move, so what the hell I'll get up and kill as many as I can. They shot at me again, but it didn't hurt. At this point they started going "This is bull****. You can't do that!" Then I was like "okay okay, lets start over." So they started over again, with the same outcome.

In all of my dreams, I have only held an actual weapon maybe twice in my life time. That means, when someone had a gun and they pulled it on me.. my gun was my hand made out to be a gun. Like, the way you'd play when you were kids. It sucks, it doesn't shoot, and I have to yell "BANG BANG" for anything to happen.

It really sucks..

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 01-04-2006, 07:04 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

I remember my goriest dream though.

I was in this small store and there were knives everywhere. Then this guy came up to me and started talking **** about me. I took down a small dagger and he took a Rambo sized knife and we started to swing at each other.

This **** was SO realistic. Every cut felt real, even time he sliced my flesh I winced in pain.

It made me feel kinda grossed out as I cut into him, feeling the blade poking into his flesh and suddenly puncturing into his body.

I remember at the end of the dream I was covered in blood and so was he. I finally finished it by grabbing his arms and slitting his wrists. **** it was SO bloody, I felt sick when I woke up.

Old 01-04-2006, 08:51 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

I usually don't remember dreams after I wake up, maybe I'm lucky eh?
Old 01-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS

I had this one dream that I woke up out of bed and turned on the tv. It was on the news for some reason, and it was saying that the US was getting terrorist threats again, but this time they were going to use nuclear weapons. The next thing I know is that all of a sudden its like there was this huge blinding light coming from my window. I look outside and all I see is a mushroom cloud. The only thing going through my mind was that I was never going to see my family ever again or any of my friends. The shockwave hit my house and everything went white.

I woke up in a cold sweat, goosebumps everywhere, and tears running down my face. That dream was way to real for me. I had to get out of bed and check to see if I was dreaming
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
When I realize I'm dreaming, my dream world begins to collapse.

It really sucks..
werd. like when youre dreaming of making out with some hot *** chick and are about to bone, and then it slowly starts to fade out and youre like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" then you wake up, and are severly pissed, like "aww ****ing hell, that was going to be sweet". then you try to go back to sleep and tell yourself "go back to the chick and finish what ya started man" but it never works. hate that ****.

but usually if i get really terrified in a dream, i can snap out of it by twitching my head to the right twice in the dream(like if you were going to pop your neck), and i pop out of it instantly. weird, sometimes though i dont remember it, like in the dream i had above, but i wasnt that terrified as ive been in others that i did use it to get away. cheater status.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar