Uh yeh... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Uh yeh...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...12188109QQrdZ1

it speaks for itself...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: Uh yeh...

Quite possibly the most hideous thing I have laid my eyes upon in the past several years. A true monstrosity.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:15 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh

LOL at the license plate and intrerior!

Old 02-09-2006, 11:39 PM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

omg, i feel like doing what the front bumper of that car is doing: throwing up.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:37 AM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Dude can't even freakin spell, I know 4th graders that could have written a better description. Plus that thing is hidious!
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:04 AM   #6
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Ok, what are all the extra guages for? It is a stock engine. And....for 10k it is yours now....and he will throw in a viper alarm. Well, I think you could park that think in the middle of the 9th ward in NO...also known as baton rouge at the moment...with the keys in it and a neon sign that says free and no one would take it. The alarm would be completely un-needed.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:16 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

lets have a moment of silence for what used to be a nice car...

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky

sweet ride... i already put my bid in

Mods: MAC Dual Catback Exhaust, MAC Shorty Headers, CAI, Sequential Taillights, 03 17" Cobra Rims

My Garage
electricstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:13 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

How can you guys talk bad about this car??? I don't get it. Can't you see how FAST AND FURIUS it is???

Not to mention all the mods. It even has A SPECIAL TIPE OF TIRES...

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:20 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

special tipe of tires!!! holy crap! i missed that! now i SO need to not buy that car....

lol

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:29 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

"THE CAR IS A FAST AND FURIUS CAR, LETHERS YELLOW AND BLACK RACING SEATS,EXAUSTER IS CHANGED,ANGEL LIGTHS, CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS, RACING 18 INCH RINS,ALMOST NEW TIRES THEY ARE A SPECIAL TIPE OF TIRES, HAS A RACING CLUTCH,HAS BMW Z3 FENDERS, BODYKIT, WINGS, THE CAR IS ALL MODIFDED I SPEND MORE THAN 12000 ON THIS CAR JUST TO MODIFED HIM, MORE THAN 400 HP, CARBON FIBER HOOD, CAME WITH A SOUND SYSTEM, 3 10INCH MTX SUBWOFEER GREAT DEAL"

he has more than one wing apparently and spend 12k not spent so he must spend it rather often... that thing is fugly... 400hp my ***
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:04 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

cmon guys.. i know its absolutely hideous but we could be more optimistic...

like.. at least it doesnt have a vtec sticker on it haha

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:05 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

OMFG !!!! It's amazing what some people can do to totally f*ck their cars up I know I'll have nightmare tonight

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:13 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas
like.. at least it doesnt have a vtec sticker on it haha
That's it! I knew it was missing a little something. I bet with one vtec sticker this thing would be so fast it could create rifts in time.

Now I'm just pissed that there's no buy it now option.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:06 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Bane-

we need to make a site like smash my viper, but we buy ugly ugly riced out cars on ebay and beat the **** out of them...I shal call it, smash my rice
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:37 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
i did a lot stuff under the hood, but i never did nothing inside the engine because, i could lose my insurance on the car,once you do something inside the engine it self you lose your engine insurance, and belive me you don't want to do that, but if you want i can send you more pictures of the engine, cooler, the things inside the hood, more detail pictures
Wow...engine insurance? Man...sign me up...so, he is getting 400 hp out of a stock, dirty, 5.0? Nice...
Old 02-10-2006, 02:38 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

the taste gene really does skip some people
Old 02-10-2006, 02:39 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

man he really has a nice car, its so nice he has things "inside" the hood WTF you dont EVER see that!!!! someone better jump on this!!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to I_luv_HP&trq Send a message via MSN to I_luv_HP&trq

the CAI must up the power to 400 at least.

99 Cobra: flowmasters, 18x9.5 cobra R's, soon to be tuned and geared. daily driver
99 V6:in avatar, Mac Cai, true duals/flowmaster 40's ,UDP, custom tuned, bullitt suspension 18" wheels...taken by mother nature
I_luv_HP&trq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:52 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
Well, I think you could park that think in the middle of the 9th ward in NO...also known as baton rouge at the moment...

............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing

and in regards to the car...................man, i want that cold air intake........it added damn near 200hp to that spaceship
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:54 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

and anyone that makes a stang look like that sucks at being a person and needs to be exterminated
Old 02-10-2006, 11:58 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

Holy.. ****... that guy owned himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickhead
THE EXAUSTER IS CHANGED, RACING 18 INCH RINS, SPECIAL TIPE OF TIRES, THE CAR IS ALL MODIFDED I SPEND MORE THAN 12000 ON THIS CAR JUST TO MODIFED HIM, MORE THAN 400 HP, 3 10INCH MTX SUBWOFEER GREAT
And then people ask me why I give up on humanity...

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 11:35 AM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

I'm going to pose a new question on there and see what his response is...
Old 02-11-2006, 11:47 AM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Okay, here's what I asked:

I might be intersested in the car, but I have a serious question about your horsepower rating. These cars come with 305 horsepower stock, how does a cold air intake and exhaust ad 95+ hp? I would need to see a dyno sheet before I bid on this.

I hope it shows up on the site.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:41 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow
Okay, here's what I asked:

I might be intersested in the car, but I have a serious question about your horsepower rating. These cars come with 305 horsepower stock, how does a cold air intake and exhaust ad 95+ hp? I would need to see a dyno sheet before I bid on this.

I hope it shows up on the site.

that was the 99-02 cobras that came with 305..............his is a 94-95.......like 240hp or something like that........b/c i think the pre 99 4.6 cobras had 260, so its less than that
Old 02-11-2006, 01:04 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark

haha @ i asked how gay he was to ruin a cobra like that

and bahaha @ his idiotic response

i let him have it with my reply too
Old 02-12-2006, 04:17 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Oh well, I didn't even look at the year, I thought the `98's had 305 and then the 99-01's had 320...
Old 02-12-2006, 05:32 PM   #28
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri

Did you guys read these questions LOL... my god this car just makes me want to cry. Id almost want to buy it just to return it to stock form

Quote:
Q: Why would someone with such a pimped out hella fast super car like that want to sell it?
Feb-12-06

A: i want to buy a new one and do everything again, i like to do this

Q: I'm interested in the car and would really like to know what has been done to it. Please email me some pictures or information to prove the 400 horsepower rating. I'll pay $12,000 for it if you can in cash. My email is zzskyzz@gmail.com and my AOL screenname is zzskyzz. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks!
Feb-11-06

A: bro send me a mail with your phone. and we can talk more and try to work something out, that its going to be good for me and for you

Q: I'll give you 10,000 for it under one condition and only one. The condition is you have to put all the stock parts back on and throw all of the aftermarket crap away. INTERESTED?
Feb-11-06

A: what do you mean. i dont have the original parts anymore..... but you dont like the car like this^.. send me another mail with more datails please

Q: Did you know your license plate is crooked? Also, please prove that it has 400 hp as advertised. As for the Cobra for this year, they came stock with about 245 hp. Where's the 155 hp come from? Certainly not exhaust and intake. You would need a serious engine build or power adder for those numbers. You have now become a member of the laughing stock of Mustang webboards all over. You wasted your money 'upgrading' the car. If I were you, I'd ask for my money back ASAP.
Feb-11-06

A: yes i know is crooked!! i didi like this, and belive me i would do it everything again

Q: pleeeeeaaaase.. the only people that would like this piece of trash are ricers and mexicans. in short, people with an inhibited taste gene. your claims of 400+hp are ridiculous considering the 94-95 5.0 cobras only came from the factory with ~260hp. and since the only performance mods listed are CAI and exhaust, you must be using ricer math. ricer mods like body kit, audio, rims and lights DO NOT ADD HORSEPOWER.. if anything, the added stress on the powerplant from those mods detract hp... so, good luck selling this piece of trash to someone that really knows mustangs... and you might want to use spell/grammar-check next time you pick up a keyboard. otherwise, someone reading your typing may conclude that you are of substandard intelligence... if your butt ugly cobra doesn't give it away of course
Feb-11-06

A: bro lets do like this a can meet you and i bring my ugly cobra and you bring your car and we talk again in the end of the race of cource we do a little bet 500,oo lets do it?? call me so we can talk better

Q: got 1993 z71 4x4 350 engine to trade interested?
Feb-11-06

A: what?

Q: Actually a 1994 cobra mustang was rated at 240 hp... (someone above me in your questions said 305). You also stated that you have more than 400 hp and you have proof im assuming a dyno sheet... You also said that you havent touched the internals of the engine... So lets do some math... 240 stock+ cold air intake+ something to the exhaust= 245-255 hp... i just dont understand how you could have possibly made 400+ hp unless you are hiding one heck of a turbo in there somewhere... (if that was the case i would assume you would have taken picutures of it) Please explain to me... i don't understand
Feb-11-06

A: i have something inside the hood, but i`m just gonna show to someone that prove to me that is maybe going to buy the car, but belive me it has something

Q: I might be intersested in the car, but I have a serious question about your horsepower rating. These cars come with 305 horsepower stock, how does a cold air intake and exhaust ad 95+ hp? I would need to see a dyno sheet before I bid on this.
Feb-11-06

A: yes i have a paper that prove that my car has more than 400 hp,but i need your mail adress!! send me... and i giveyou all the details

Q: Are you on crack? Why would you do that to a Cobra? Here's a hint, fast and furious is stupidly gay.
Feb-11-06

A: man i like and is thats matter and i think is nice to drive a fast car

Q: hay where did u get the trunk i would love to get on. the the stang. that guy at dont know what a girl like bad car and fats car get girls check out mine at cardomain.com/ride/2155482. well good luck with selling the car wis i could get it
Feb-11-06

A: thanks see ya

Q: what is done to the engine to make it 400+ horsepower? All I see is a cold air intake. You have any dyno run sheets to prove the 400+ hp??? let me know!
Feb-11-06

A: yes. and i change the exauster and someother things that make more than 400hp and a got a paoer that prove that

Q: how gay do you have to be to ruin a cobra like that?
Feb-10-06

A: man don't you have nothing to do, and i had so many girls in this car, maybe i even had a date with your mom and sister...go find something else to do than say **** about my car

Q: Maybe you didnt understand the question. I was asking about engine mods or other mechanical modifications to the car and if you can tell me what they are. I am very interested and the car looks really nice but im curious as to whats under the hood. If you can post some pictures of the engine that would be nice too.
Feb-10-06

A: i did a lot stuff under the hood, but i never did nothing inside the engine because, i could lose my insurance on the car,once you do something inside the engine it self you lose your engine insurance, and belive me you don't want to do that, but if you want i can send you more pictures of the engine, cooler, the things inside the hood, more detail pictures

Q: how much cash now plz let me know or whatis ur resrve
Feb-09-06

A: 10.000 cash is your and i iven send to you a viper alarm

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 06:16 PM   #29
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

i wish I could meet them.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 06:28 PM   #30
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci

I do give the guy props, he's taking all the BS in stride.
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 07:34 PM   #31
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
A: bro lets do like this a can meet you and i bring my ugly cobra and you bring your car and we talk again in the end of the race of cource we do a little bet 500,oo lets do it?? call me so we can talk better
Hmm...I wouldn't mind a piece of that...I could use a few hundred extra being out of work and all. Maybe he would race me more than once in a nice for 500 a pop...he seems dumb enough.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:10 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

He did some work to the engine...but not in the engine...And if you look at that pic, that is one nasty looking engine lol.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #33
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

lol.... how funny.... very sad... he sounds 12 due to the amazing use of his grammar skills
Old 02-13-2006, 01:15 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
lol.... how funny.... very sad... he sounds 12 due to the amazing use of his grammar skills
grammer skills?

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:20 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

I liek grammur

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar