monday morning's dream... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to redrum Send a message via Yahoo to redrum
monday morning's dream...

so i thought it could be entertaining to do a dream thread everyday.

so everyday that i REMEMBER my dream, im going to post it as long as its not too absurd, and you guys are welcome to comment or post your own crazy dreams.

ok, so here is monday morning's dream.

i was on vacation on some exotic island. an uncharted island in the pacific. one of those ones where only rich and famous people know about it. having a good old time, but then this big cloud was coming in the distance. we found out from the local old hermit resident that it was a "hell cloud." which, if you can imagine this, is hell as a weather condition. if the hell cloud is over you, its like nonstop acid rain and intense heat and it brings little creatures that eat you and stuff. so you cant survive on the surface of the earth. so we had to find refuge in the depths. some people began diggin, but i searched. i found a cave that went deep into the earth. within the cave were a improvised houses and i found a big box of food. the food still appeared to be good. but since i wanted to survive, i didnt tell anyone about the food i was going to ration it out. well, we all sought refuge in this deeeeep cave as the hell cloud came upon us. there we stayed for weeks. as people got sick from lack of food, i started to portion it out to people. soon after, the US government found a way to get us out from under the hell cloud without us dying. we were brought to mainland. when we arrived, somehow i was blamed for summoning the hell cloud to the island. i was thrown in jail. but this wasnt a normal jail. in this jail, we were strapped with electric units all over our body. we were free to roam the facility during certain hours, but under surviellance at all times, and if we tried to escape or we were doing something wrong, they would press the button to electrocute the individual. well, when they finally brought me to my cell and locked me up, i found i was going to be locked up with 5 hotttttttt horny chicks. all blondes, all skinny with big boobs and round butts. my sentence was for 10 years, but you can bet that those ten years werent so bad in MY cell!

"Tap on my window, knock on my door. I wanna make you feel beautiful."
redrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: monday morning's dream...

thank god for america's innovations against the hell cloud.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:30 PM   #3
Registered Member
Re: monday morning's dream...

i had a dream i ****ed an amish chick in the treehouse where her and her family lived................

she had a ****in bush too
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar