I say we nuke the whole country. *** Warning inside*** - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-16-2006, 10:23 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
I say we nuke the whole country. *** Warning inside***

***Warning for content of dead body pieces***

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/iraqi...r_16_2006.html

**** them, they are a tumor on the face of our planet.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2006, 10:46 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Re: I say we nuke the whole country. *** Warning inside***

They must not remember japan
Matt'sredbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:43 PM   #3
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

^ so what if they do? They know we can't/won't do it again.

and I just watched that, and I COULD ****ING CHOKE OUT A WHOLE ****ING COUNTRY OF KIDS.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2006, 12:42 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony

ive said it once and i will say it again. **** Iraq and **** the terrorists.
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 05:16 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

:angryfire :angryfire mother****in sick peices of ****, damn that pisses me off..

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:08 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon

that freakin horrible, i was talkin to my boss about iraQ today and we agreed on nukin it too, just clear out that pathetic country, their all sandbags anyway
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:06 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

That whole area (the middle east) would be nothing and a mere blight to the face of everyone on this planet...if not for the oil. So they're riding it for all it's worth and being the absolute biggest PITA they can be. They don't know how to act like normal people apparently.

That disgusts me. Pieces of ****.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:19 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Blow the whole ****in place up !! That ****ing bull **** get me sick !!! why doesn't the news media show more of that kind of **** instead they focus on some rag heads that got the **** beat out of them in prison NUKE'EM

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:25 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

would be a better place...

the loss of life would be tremendous and probably would be considered an act of evil.

HOWEVER...

in the long run we would probably save more lives present and future.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:29 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorists attacks on the United States forces in the Phillpines by Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists. Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs to be filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood etc. is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those virgins)and doomed to hell. The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in the pig's blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go. And for the next forty-two years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack. Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself! The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:50 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

that is the most ****ed up, yet awesome thing ive ever heard.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #12
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang
Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorists attacks on the United States forces in the Phillpines by Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists. Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs to be filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood etc. is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those virgins)and doomed to hell. The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in the pig's blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go. And for the next forty-two years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack. Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself! The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?
I have a new hero.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

Quote:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:18 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

We need to reinforce this ****. Imagine this.. lol those huge planes that help fight fires by dropping water on them, but this time it's pig's blood. Cover Iraq and Iran with that. From space, it'll be this huge red spot in the middle of Europe. It'll be beautiful. Oh, then nuke it.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 09:23 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

Quote:
Blow the whole ****in place up !! That ****ing bull **** get me sick !!! why doesn't the news media show more of that kind of **** instead they focus on some rag heads that got the **** beat out of them in prison NUKE'EM

"They took all the footage off my T.V.
Said it's too disturbing for you and me
It'll just breed anger that's what the experts say
If it was up to me I'd show it every day
Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
After 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right"

-Darryl Worley, "Have you forgotten"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 11:29 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

everyone says this bull**** about how Mr. Bush went to war for oil, obviously he didnt, but leats prove them right, steal all that ****ing oil and just drop nukes all over iraq and iran all in one night just drop atomic bombs like candy.
I'm tired of hearing of american GI's losing their live's for these ungrateful sand ******s.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar