Re-evaluating my thoughts on our Arab policy - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-30-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re-evaluating my thoughts on our Arab policy

I am starting to become increasingly concerned that our policy in the Arab world are wrong. I dont think they are realistic. The Arab world might have modern conveniences but that are barely in the 10th Century. Case in point There was a Afghan citizen arrested for converting to Christianity and his punishment is death. Only after the western world persuaded President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan to allow him to be exiled was he released to Italy.

DID WE DEFEAT THE ****ING TALLIBAN TO HELP AFGHANISTAN REBUILD THEIR COUNTRY AND PUT THESE TYPE OF LAWS IN PLACE. OH HELL NO!!!

I am starting to believe the only way to purge the world of this mentallity or idology is Total Annihilation of all the people who believe this way. Without the oil in that region they would all still be riding camels in the desert sand and be nothing and no worry.

We have got to get off the oil dependancy and tell the Arab world GOOD BY!!!
or we bomb them back to the stone age.

That is my take

Old 03-30-2006, 08:43 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Re-evaluating my thoughts on our Arab policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
I am starting to become increasingly concerned that our policy in the Arab world are wrong. I dont think they are realistic. The Arab world might have modern conveniences but that are barely in the 10th Century. Case in point There was a Afghan citizen arrested for converting to Christianity and his punishment is death. Only after the western world persuaded President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan to allow him to be exiled was he released to Italy.

DID WE DEFEAT THE ****ING TALLIBAN TO HELP AFGHANISTAN REBUILD THEIR COUNTRY AND PUT THESE TYPE OF LAWS IN PLACE. OH HELL NO!!!
Yes we did. That is why I like my policy better. If some asshat wants to **** with us and not let us inspect his weapons we remove him and send their country into mass chaous. That means they fight each other and cant build their country back up to threaten us. We don't hang around like we are doing in Iraq while they sucker punch us and blow themselves up at check points We get out and let them have their civil war. President Bush is a complete fool for trying to create anything that resembles decency in that **** hole of a place.

Quote:
I am starting to believe the only way to purge the world of this mentallity or idology is Total Annihilation of all the people who believe this way. Without the oil in that regionthey would all still be riding camels in the desert sand and be nothing and no worry.
That is exactly why we need to stop accepting the actions of the leaders in this country. We need to stop worrying that Venezula is going to screw with our oil simply and start making it where it wont be possible for him to mess with us.

This means building more oil refineries and telling PETA to F off. This means looking internally for oil. We need to find a way to not rely on these countries.

We need to be in a place where we can still purchase oil from them but we can at anytime say "Don't feel like buying oil from you, didn't appreciate what you said about annhilating us and Cindy Sheehan is a ****... don't need to hang around here" and stop buying oil from them without sending us into a depression.

Quote:

That is my take
I agree. Or just let them kill each other off instead of us wasting our money doing it for them.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:49 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

I am not worried about Venezula. If they sell their oil elsewhere it frees up oil from other countries. We do need to shut down Citgo here though. No need to funnel big chunks of cash into Hugo's back pocket. Cindy Sheehan is a looney toon and is not even a speck on the radar of life. She has a handful of tooty fruity pecker heads following her around and she is an idiot. Maybe they will follow her into oncoming traffic one day and they will all be gone!!!

Old 03-30-2006, 09:00 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Or just let them kill each other off instead of us wasting our money doing it for them.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. Islamists love to kill. If they can't kill each other, they try to kill us. I vote for letting them kill each other.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:11 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. Islamists love to kill. If they can't kill each other, they try to kill us. I vote for letting them kill each other.
That is not fast enough. I think we should help them to Allah and the 40 virgins.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:15 PM   #6
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

What I'd want to do is not legal or humane.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:20 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
What I'd want to do is not legal or humane.
I am listening keep talking!!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 09:36 PM   #8
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

something like this:
I say we nuke the whole country. *** Warning inside***
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:31 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
x2
Matt'sredbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:04 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

our job was to kick their corrupt goverment out and aide in the creation of a new goverment system, wether that system complies with our views of the world or not.

i am all for leveling that whole part of the world, but its too late for that, and now were in it for the long haul. and i wont support a nation that tucks its tail and turns its back on them when they need us the most, and just lets all the lives lost already die in vain while some other regime unravels all our work and were back to square one.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 10:35 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Drop a thermal & turn the country into a sheet of glass !!

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 04:44 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

This about sums it up we are in a global war with these guys. Time for them to meet Allah
Old 03-31-2006, 08:16 PM   #13
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

Quote:

I am starting to believe the only way to purge the world of this mentallity or idology is Total Annihilation of all the people who believe this way. Without the oil in that region they would all still be riding camels in the desert sand and be nothing and no worry.

That is my take
So, basically,

"believe what I believe. Live the way I determine to be civilized or be annihilated!" ?
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:48 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
So, basically,

"believe what I believe. Live the way I determine to be civilized or be annihilated!" ?
WELL YES !!!!

If your society want to execute a person for changing religions. You dont belong in the 21st century

If your society want to destroy all western civilization because we are free thinkers and are worried your women will leave your 10th century caveman Ideology. You dont belong in the 21st century.

If your society thinks all other people are infidels. You dont belong in the 21st century.

If blowing up civilians in buildings, hotels, restaurants and public places with suicide bombers is your idea to create effective change. You dont belong in the 21st century.

If ****ing goats lambs and little boys and pretending it does not go on in your society because Allah says it is a sin. You dont belong in the 21st century.

If chanting in the streets and beating yourself till you bleed is normal in your society. You dont belong in the 21st century.

The list goes on and on.

There will come a time when you will understand what I am saying and wish we had done more. We are in a calm before the storm. I think we need to bomb the crap out of the insurgency in Iraq and if you harbour any of the flea bitten scumbags you will also die. We hang insurgents in the streets and execute anyone with a weapon.

We pull 75 percent of the troops out Irag and cover the remaining with 24/7 air support and mechanized divisions. You make cars off limits inside the city and anyone failing to stop at a checkpoint dies.

We take 25% of the troops that were in Iraq and take them to Afghanistan and get at least 30,000 troops from Russia, Japan, Germany, South Korea and go into the mountains and get Osama and his cohorts. Then publically execute them on all TV channels by cutting their heads off.

Then we draw a line in the sand and tell all muslim nations if the road you want to take is the one which will lead you to war with the West prepare to be vaporized!!!!

Either reside in the 21st century or be vaporized. I think that sums it up in a nutshell
Old 03-31-2006, 11:09 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
We are in a calm before the storm. I think we need to bomb the crap out of the insurgency in Iraq and if you harbour any of the flea bitten scumbags you will also die. We hang insurgents in the streets and execute anyone with a weapon.
we are, except for the hanging part in the end. were just not doing it with the ferocity like we should, since 90% of the nation isnt into it anymore cause ignorant biased media has gotten to them. and while its OK for the insurgents to hang innocents and behead them on TV, if we did anything remotely close to that, it would be a atrocity to their way of life. god forbid we piss on their holy bible(kabbath or whatever its called) to get information out of them to save more of our guys lives, and see the grilling we got from that simple act.

Quote:
We pull 75 percent of the troops out Irag and cover the remaining with 24/7 air support and mechanized divisions. You make cars off limits inside the city and anyone failing to stop at a checkpoint dies.
sounds nice and dandy to me. though like i said before, theres nothing TO bomb, they havent even rebuilt since the last time we kicked their *** in desert storm, theres no aerial targets of any value to even waste jet fuel buzzing around. tanks would be sweet, but the fighting is close quarters city combat, where a tank cannot go.

Quote:
We take 25% of the troops that were in Iraq and take them to Afghanistan and get at least 30,000 troops from Russia, Japan, Germany, South Korea and go into the mountains and get Osama and his cohorts. Then publically execute them on all TV channels by cutting their heads off.
thats all nice and dandy as well, but none of those other countries even give a **** anymore, and since the madrid bombings and spains pansy asses pulling out, any smaller, less militaristic country other than the US and Britan are going to puss out cause they dont want to get into it for fear of getting bombed, so theyd rather wash their hands of it. god forbid any of those contries pitch in for a change.

Quote:
Then we draw a line in the sand and tell all muslim nations if the road you want to take is the one which will lead you to war with the West prepare to be vaporized!!!!
too bad the US will never grow balls enough to do anything like that. as long as this country is ran the same way it has been the past upteen presidents, well never again have the huevos to use a nuke again other than testing purposes. like ive said before, all it takes is one nuke, and itll shut the world up right quick. **** with the us, and this is what will happen. youll see alot of **** talking and un-cooperative countries snap to line real fast.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:30 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
we are, except for the hanging part in the end. were just not doing it with the ferocity like we should, since 90% of the nation isnt into it anymore cause ignorant biased media has gotten to them. and while its OK for the insurgents to hang innocents and behead them on TV, if we did anything remotely close to that, it would be a atrocity to their way of life. god forbid we piss on their holy bible(kabbath or whatever its called) to get information out of them to save more of our guys lives, and see the grilling we got from that simple act.
That is because of our press not theirs. Who cares what a boatload of ranting rag heads think. I could care less if our press was shocked. They dont seem to mind showing our dead and mangled. **** them!!!

Quote:
sounds nice and dandy to me. though like i said before, theres nothing TO bomb, they havent even rebuilt since the last time we kicked their *** in desert storm, theres no aerial targets of any value to even waste jet fuel buzzing around. tanks would be sweet, but the fighting is close quarters city combat, where a tank cannot go.
Oh they have targets. Some of the recent intell I am allowed to see shows some wicked AC-130 gunship action on areas of insurgent activity. Close combat if you are patrolling a city. I say level the city and move on. You never fight using their rules of engagement. You level the city there are no walls to hide behind. We did this in Germany we can do it again.

Quote:
thats all nice and dandy as well, but none of those other countries even give a **** anymore, and since the madrid bombings and spains pansy asses pulling out, any smaller, less militaristic country other than the US and Britan are going to puss out cause they dont want to get into it for fear of getting bombed, so theyd rather wash their hands of it. god forbid any of those contries pitch in for a change.
Not true my friend We are mostly out of Afghanistan. Our NATO allies are doing most of the work in Afghanistan. They just need to triple the number of troops on the ground over the next year. They just dont want any part of Iraq.

Quote:
too bad the US will never grow balls enough to do anything like that. as long as this country is ran the same way it has been the past upteen presidents, well never again have the huevos to use a nuke again other than testing purposes. like ive said before, all it takes is one nuke, and itll shut the world up right quick. **** with the us, and this is what will happen. youll see alot of **** talking and un-cooperative countries snap to line real fast.
Here you are right. Unless we are attacked again on our own soil the DO NOTHING PACIFIST PANZEY *** WUSSIES are so scared to upset anyone they will allow genocide, murder, rape and ruthless war lords to kill millions and do nothing. Look at the millions over the last 70 years in Sudan, Darfur, congo, ivory coast, Cambodia, Iraq, China, Afghanistan, Germany and Russia and we did nothing until we were attacked.

When will we ever learn. Sticking you head in the sand hoping evil and bad rulers will go away only means you will be blindsided by the next ruthless bastard who wants to take a swipe at you. If being proactive in the fight against Terror means using nuclear weapons to get people in line SO BE IT!!! In the long run it will save lives!!!

Think about this. Lets say we find a city of insurgents we encircle the city and allow 72 hours for all residence to evacuate and at the end of 72 hours drop a mid sized thermonuclear device dead center vaporizing the insurgents. There would be outrage but there would be dead silence from the insurgents. See they realize with all this might, we will not use it. That is why they stand defiant. Once the outrage died down most of the radical world would once again get in line for fear of reprisal by atomics.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar