We can grow custom fitted bladders? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2006, 01:34 AM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Okie Dokie lol

Okie Dokie??? You just said Okie Dokie to me???


Listen here Opie Taylor. Who the f*** says Okie Dokie anymore. Dont say Okie Dokie to me. I will drive to Huntsville and reinstall your EGR and make your car knock again MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2006, 01:35 AM   #37
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Okie Dokie??? You just said Okie Dokie to me???


Listen here Opie Taylor. Who the f*** says Okie Dokie anymore. Dont say Okie Dokie to me. I will drive to Huntsville and reinstall your EGR and make your car knock again MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okie Dokie Barnie.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 06:50 AM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Okie Dokie Barnie.
I say we just nip it. Nip it in the bud
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2006, 06:17 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
No Jimmy never mentioned politics. It was all science. Unfortunately Jimmmy was talking a different stem cell usage than I was. 232 brought the first political post with "I bet you are against abortion". Which if he read the entire post he would have seen there was no implied abortion issue in this just strictly science.
my bad Corey... I just kind of think it'd be more adventagous to do the labratory created embroyos than to take abortions, as it gets by what you were talking about... then you'd introduce women giving up their eggs.... but they've got 400,000 or so at birth anyway... so what's a couple dozen eggs? That just seems to get by the issue of ladies wanting to abort.. or you could just not pay them for the aborted fetus...

I didn't mean to introduce an entirely different argument, even though they are related... so I'm sorry.... BY GOD!!!
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 07:58 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
my bad Corey... I just kind of think it'd be more adventagous to do the labratory created embroyos than to take abortions, as it gets by what you were talking about... then you'd introduce women giving up their eggs.... but they've got 400,000 or so at birth anyway... so what's a couple dozen eggs? That just seems to get by the issue of ladies wanting to abort.. or you could just not pay them for the aborted fetus...

I didn't mean to introduce an entirely different argument, even though they are related... so I'm sorry.... BY GOD!!!
That is alright. You were correct in what you said though. The only real useful stem cells are the ones that are create when the cells first divide. That is why this whole nonsense of fetus stem cells is bogus. Like I said this is not ethical mind you but scientific factBY GOD.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 08:02 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
That is alright. You were correct in what you said though. The only real useful stem cells are the ones that are create when the cells first divide. That is why this whole nonsense of fetus stem cells is bogus. Like I said this is not ethical mind you but scientific fact BY GOD.
yeah, I know I was right... I don't see why the country should get all pissy over this abortion thing, or why scientists are using aborted fetuses... they know the controversy there. I would assume lab created zygotes would be less controversial.... BY GOD! (Corey, don't forget your rule)
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 08:58 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
yeah, I know I was right... I don't see why the country should get all pissy over this abortion thing, or why scientists are using aborted fetuses... they know the controversy there. I would assume lab created zygotes would be less controversial.... BY GOD! (Corey, don't forget your rule)
You are right again and I fixed it BY GOD
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
You are right again and I fixed it BY GOD
well thank BY GOD


and yeah, I don't think the testing on aborted fetuses... fetui (what the **** plural is it?) was a very smart choice on their part... if they had done the lab created zygotes, it would've helped their research a lot... and wouldn't have had such whiplash from religious zealots... BY GOD!
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 06:45 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
The jumping in on post and making statements without reading the whole
thread just seemed apparent to be a response to come to jimmy's side because
the first thing that was mentioned was if I was against abortion. Not about
the actual thread. Nothing was ever mentioned about abrotion or religion.
Just " I bet you are against abortion" Come on brent if you cant see thru
that what do you need. This was a thread about a triumph of science and Nick
just mentioned Stem cells and he called it saying this would be political
and Jimmy and 232stang did try to make it so.
Oh please Corey I'm not a ****ing child, I dont like to just start trouble. I assumed your stance was because you were against abortion and I asked; for that reason I added a question mark.
The whole thing is pretty hard to understand and I was just trying to get in on the conversation by trying to understand exactly what was being debated.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 07:19 PM   #45
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
Oh please Corey I'm not a ****ing child, I dont like to just start trouble. I assumed your stance was because you were against abortion and I asked; for that reason I added a question mark.
The whole thing is pretty hard to understand and I was just trying to get in on the conversation by trying to understand exactly what was being debated.
<---- Was right
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 07:24 PM   #46
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

<~ my fault.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:02 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
Oh please Corey I'm not a ****ing child, I dont like to just start trouble. I assumed your stance was because you were against abortion and I asked; for that reason I added a question mark.
The whole thing is pretty hard to understand and I was just trying to get in on the conversation by trying to understand exactly what was being debated.
I did not call you a ****ing child so get off that attitude. You did assume and that was wrong. Assume nothing. I am a realist in my thoughts and how I live my life.

So again I am not against Abortion or want it made illegal. I personally think it is a cheap way to get out of the consequences for actions that people dont want to take responsibility for, but I can't imagine not having it around unless as a society we grow up and people take necesary precautions. You know the pill is free to all people at local health clinics. So the actual problem is laziness. I think because of irresponsible kids it has become a necessity. We live in a world where no one wants to take resposibility and like everything else it is something we have to live with.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:06 PM   #48
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Wow everyone just calm the **** down.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:10 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Wow everyone just calm the **** down.
Your assuming I am not calm. I am very calm taking shots of GOLDSLAUGER and listening to SEETHER. I think this is the exact reason people need to burn a spleef every now and then and relax. I wish I could

Here is something Bob Marley wrote

Here's a little song i wrote,
you might want to sing it note for note,
don't worry, be happy

in every life we have some trouble,
when you worry you make it double
don't worry, be happy

dont worry be happy now
dont worry be happy
dont worry be happy
dont worry be happy
dont worry be happy
aint got no place to lay your head,
somebody came and took your bed,
don't worry, be happy

the landlord say your rent is late,
he may have to litagate,
dont worry (small laugh) be happy,

look at me im happy,
don't worry, be happy

i give you my phone number,
when your worried, call me,
i make you happy

don't worry, be happy

aint got no cash, aint got no style,
aint got no gal to make you smile
but don't worry, be happy

cos when you worry, your face will frown,
and that will bring everybody down,
so don't worry, be happy

don't worry, be happy now...

don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy

now there this song i wrote
i hope you you learned it note for note
like good little children

dont worry be happy

listen to what i say
in your life expect some trouble
when you worry you make it double
dont worry be happy
be happy now

dont worry, be happy
dont worry, be happy
dont worry, be happy
dont worry, be happy
dont worry
dont worry be happy
don't worry, don't worry, don't do it,
be happy,put a smile on your face,
don't bring everybody down like this

don't worry, it will soon pass whatever it is,
don't worry, be happy,
i'm not worried
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Your assuming I am not calm. I am very calm taking shots of GOLDSLAUGER and listening to SEETHER. I think this is the exact reason people need to burn a spleef every now and then and relax. I wish I could
2: ....
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
I did not call you a ****ing child so get off that attitude.
You implied I only came into this thread to stir up trouble, you shoud take your own advice and not assume anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
You did assume and that was wrong. Assume nothing.
I asked a question, the answer should have simply been "you're assumption is wrong" or "You're assumption is right" no need to question my maturity by saying I only want to start trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
So again I am not against Abortion or want it made illegal. I personally think it is a cheap way to get out of the consequences for actions that people dont want to take responsibility for, but I can't imagine not having it around unless as a society we grow up and people take necesary precautions. You know the pill is free to all people at local health clinics. So the actual problem is laziness. I think because of irresponsible kids it has become a necessity. We live in a world where no one wants to take resposibility and like everything else it is something we have to live with.
I disagree with you here, people should become resposnible and abortions are not something that exactly condones responsability.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

So back to topic yeah, bladders they're awesome.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
I think this is the exact reason people need to burn a spleef every now and then and relax.
I smoked the best Kush yesterday.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

OH GOD get off it now. You are ruining my buzz You are mature and a man among men. God I never questioned you maturity or anything like that. I have questioned your sexuality before but that is another story . I hang with you guys and I got along well with Brents parents. I dont care for age barriers and I dont think you you as kids even if there are some here. "Stopping to have another shot of GOLDSLAUGER" So please lighten up and everything will be fine
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:26 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?


Peace pipe?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:26 PM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OH GOD get off it now. You are ruining my buzz You mature and a man among men. God I never questioned you maturity or anything like that. I have questioned your sexuality before but that is another story . I hang with you guys and I got along well with Brents parents. I dont care for age barriers and I dont think you you as kids even if there are some here. "Stopping to have another shot of GOLDSLAUGER" So please lighten up and everything will be fine
that's right, you drink it up Corey .... PUKIN' RALLY. naa, maybe not that much, but sure, enjoy yourself... hopefully you're not a mean drunk, or 232 will have quite a fight on his hands... and there will be plenty of humor around the room
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:32 PM   #57
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

This thread turned slightly gay incredibly fast.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:33 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
This thread turned slightly gay incredibly fast.
slightly?... I'm waiting for the group hug request.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:49 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

I was just looking for an excuse to smoke pot.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:06 AM   #60
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Re: We can grow custom fitted bladders?

:smoke:
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help Mustang Evolution grow. Link to us! Brent ME Site Help & Announcements 5 07-16-2009 04:39 PM
Custom Parts? Johnny B. Good Classic Mustangs 1 04-01-2007 09:52 AM
anyone else grow winter beards? tire The Bar 18 04-05-2006 10:21 PM
Whats a good place online to buy fitted hats? Brent The Bar 12 09-27-2005 12:54 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:09 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.