Iran Response to US Attack Would Be Two Fold - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-26-2006, 05:18 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Iran Response to US Attack Would Be Two Fold

Quote:
With a U.N. deadline looming for Tehran to halt its uranium enrichment activities, Iran's supreme leader warned the United States on Wednesday that his nation would hit back twice as hard if America attacked its nuclear sites.

Even as it threatened to ravage U.S. global interests, Iran sent its top nuclear official to Vienna for talks with the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog agency ahead of a Friday deadline.

``The Americans should know that if they invade Iran, their interests around the world would be harmed,'' supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told workers gathered ahead of May Day, the international workers' holiday, state television reported.

``Iran will respond twofold to any attack,'' Khamenei said.

The United States has repeatedly said it has no plans to attack Iran but that all options remain on the table as it pursues a diplomatic solution to Iran's insistence on enriching uranium - a process that can produce fuel for generators or fissile material for nuclear bombs.

The Security Council has given Iran until Friday to suspend enrichment. If it does not, the council is likely to consider punitive measures against the Islamic republic.
Guardian Unlimited | World Latest | Iran Leader Warns U.S. Against Attacking

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2006, 05:31 PM   #2
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Re: Iran Response to US Attack Would Be Two Fold

Haha, two fold?

They don't have enough to respond ONE fold.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

empty threats

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2006, 06:49 PM   #4
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas
empty threats
Exactly. Just like Sadaam

Reddit
Old 04-26-2006, 08:21 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

I think they forget who actually has nukes up and ready to go.. meanwhile they got their scientists running around still trying to figure it out.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:43 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

All they have to do is stop producing oil. That's a pretty nasty attack.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:01 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

not really. if they ever got the balls enough to do that, then its a given they would be flattened and iran would become americas full time oil fields.

its funny, like, what are they gonna hit us back with? sticks and stones? they have nothing that will even reach over the atlantic. our air force would obliterate every target in their country before they even realized they were at war, most of our forces are in the gulf anyways, so it wouldnt take long to divert them from iraq to iran and go in on foot, besides, isnt iran smaller than iraq?

dude if i was president, my press confrence would consist of "yeah, bring it, we have nukes, and i can and will use them, just give me an excuse, im feeling a bit trigger happy today anyways" with me flipping off a picture of iran.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:19 AM   #8
Regular

If they stop producing oil it hurts more than just the US and it's only going to help our cause imo.

Reddit
Old 04-27-2006, 08:11 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

I so tried of these **** stain countrys and their threats NUKE'EM

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:19 AM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
its funny, like, what are they gonna hit us back with? sticks and stones? they have nothing that will even reach over the atlantic.
They don't have any conventional weapons that can reach us, however they have thousands, maybe millions, of islamic nutjob terrorist that they are harboring that have no problem dying for Allah that can reach us. With all the press about the Mexican border, it would not be unheard of for them to just swing up through the border to bypass our "heightened" security. Then, they could hit us here at home just like nut bird did. There is only 1 country over there (Isreal) that relies on conventional weapons really. All the rest do anything and everything.

They also mention hitting our interests...which would be all our friends over there and I wouldn't doubt it meaning the iraqi oil fields/pipelines. If they take out their own oil, then hit iraqi oil, that is going to hurt for a while.

While the above would help our cause, in order for us to avoid something like this, we would need to hit iran hard and fast so they have no chance to organize. It needs to be a surprise attack making them think we are going to be diplomatic, and then BAM!!!

And, if we do hit them, none of this crap of CNN/Foxnews/MSNBC broadcasting "An attack of shock and awe is expected in a few hours. Oh, there is a bomb, I think shock and awe has begun. Nope, that was just one." And when we hit them, don't just bomb for an hour, hit their asses like we did in desert storm...bomb them for days on end...no breaks.

Ok, off my soap box.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:35 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to 12second5.0

It's hard to believe Iran was once our allies.And if they think that they will get 40 virgins in the after life they'll be too late.I done fawked them.......
12second5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:38 AM   #12
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12second5.0
It's hard to believe Iran was once our allies.And if they think that they will get 40 virgins in the after life they'll be too late.I done fawked them.......
So was Saddam and Iraq...as well as the Al Qaeda in Afghanistan that we helped out against the Russians before we sent Rambo in there...
Old 04-27-2006, 10:52 AM   #13

The whole Middle East should be Nuked.
Ron Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:52 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
Haha, two fold?

They don't have enough to respond ONE fold.
just like al-qaeda couldn't possibly hijack 3 aircraft with boxcutters and crash them into three buildings?
Old 04-27-2006, 07:58 PM   #15
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
just like al-qaeda couldn't possibly hijack 3 aircraft with boxcutters and crash them into three buildings?
so when are you running for president?
Seems like you have all the anwers.

That will not happen again on that magnitude.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #16
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
They could have, obviously. No one saw that coming.. Al Qaeda was extremely organized. Now they are not. Iran is organized, but they do not have weapons to directly attack us. They have 1 missile that can reach Israel, and that is if it even makes it. So they are not the threat that they believe they are. Israel has air superiority over Iran... it would take Iran invading Israel to put any kind of hurt on them.

Reddit
Old 04-27-2006, 09:03 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Iran's biggest threat to us is to destabilize the region. If we hit them, they'd likely pull their oil reserves off the market and launch an attack (of some sort) on Israel. Israel is full of bad muther****ers who would probably hit every site in Iran that ever had the potential to ever do anything nuclear. The whole region (being as Islamist as it is) would declare war on Israel. Then everybody better duck, 'cause a whole pile of turds would fly into the fan. Israel would still be around after it all (only Pakistan (ruled by a Western friendly dicator) and Israel have nukes) but it would be a devestated region.

I like turtles.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:34 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

All we have to do is turn Israel loose on all those losers. Israel is much more militarily powerful than ANY of those of little **** stain countries. That way all we have to do is maybe give them some funding and stay out of the lime light.

No Iran does not have a lot high powered weapons, but they do have terrorists. There aren't a whole lot of things that could kill more people so cheaply than what a hand full of nutso's did with boxcutters.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:10 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
Iran's biggest threat to us is to destabilize the region. If we hit them, they'd likely pull their oil reserves off the market and launch an attack (of some sort) on Israel. Israel is full of bad muther****ers who would probably hit every site in Iran that ever had the potential to ever do anything nuclear. The whole region (being as Islamist as it is) would declare war on Israel. Then everybody better duck, 'cause a whole pile of turds would fly into the fan. Israel would still be around after it all (only Pakistan (ruled by a Western friendly dicator) and Israel have nukes) but it would be a devestated region.
good plan. after the dust settles, then we go in there and take over whats left, and turn it into our own private oil field.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:45 PM   #20
I liek gramer
Legacy

^ never happen.
Old 04-28-2006, 04:47 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS

So lets say if we did let Israel go crazy on Iran with a little help from the US, wouldnt it be like a good idea to give some of the taken over land to Israel to make them a larger nation? I dont know much about politics or crap like that, I just think it would be a good idea to give the Israelites more then what they have for all the crap they have been through.
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:38 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
^ never happen.
that is what the government wants you to think.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:16 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Monte
So lets say if we did let Israel go crazy on Iran with a little help from the US, wouldnt it be like a good idea to give some of the taken over land to Israel to make them a larger nation? I dont know much about politics or crap like that, I just think it would be a good idea to give the Israelites more then what they have for all the crap they have been through.
That's why the Palestenians are all blowing themselves up in Israeli coffee shops and ****. They're all pissed off because of the land that Israel snatched during the six days war. There would be even more people pissed off at Israel (and us) if we took over Iran and handed a chunk of it over to 'em.

I like turtles.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:34 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS

Ah I see, so Iran would be more pissed if Israel got more land, but they would be pleased if Israel lost the land? Damn Iran can go **** themselves. Didnt we make Israel after WWII?
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:36 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Monte
Ah I see, so Iran would be more pissed if Israel got more land, but they would be pleased if Israel lost the land? Damn Iran can go **** themselves. Didnt we make Israel after WWII?
yeah. The UN did.

I like turtles.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar