Looks like I am just a perv...agree or disagree? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

View Poll Results: Am I a sicko
Yes 2 14.29%
No 10 71.43%
Depends on maturity 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-27-2006, 04:23 PM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Looks like I am just a perv...agree or disagree?

Ok, it looks like I am just a sicko perv. So, let me see what y'all think since y'all can usually speak much more logically and maturely. I don't know why I keep replying...but oh well.

Anyhow...in response to the story of a 16 y/o mexican getting beat and sodimized with a pipe for "kissing a 12 y/o girl at a party".

My question is this...is it sick for a 16 y/o guy to be interested in a 12 y/o girl to the point of "kissing" her? And, should he get his *** kicked and sodimized and put into critical condition for such an act?

Oh, the other "you are a sick ****" responses I am getting...
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2006, 04:48 PM   #2
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Re: Looks like I am just a perv...agree or disagree?

i agree with you man, its 4 years and the dude was just trying to kiss the chick... its not like he was trying to PIITB

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:09 PM   #3
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

I agree w/ you too Smurfin.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2006, 05:11 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci

**** those guys at 3.8. Ive done some wild stuff sexual things, and still do, and those guys are the first to say how im nasty for doing something when my friends slap me high fives. All i can imagine is a bunch of collar-popping, arrogant white kids who are disgusted by the smell of a puss. ****ing ****.

As for being sick for trying to kiss a 12 year old while being 16, thats not bad at all. Ive been called sick for being 20 dating a 16 year old. Now that im 21, and she hasnt turned 17 yet, i get even more comments. This is the best girl ive ever dated, and the happiest ive been, but people call it sick because she's young. Its pathetic.

Hell, ill be downright honest, ive looked at some girls, 12-14 years old, and they look downright slamming. I find out theyre 12-14, i still look. I dont care.

And like i said, people on 3.8 are *****es. A hispanic kid gets sodomized with a pole. These two white kids beat him, took is pants off, and put a pole in his ***. WHO would ever think of ramming a pole in some poor dudes butt? Yet these collar popping ****nuts wanna talk **** about age.
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 06:45 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

i dont think its bad. a kiss is nothing to me...

if it was a french kiss.. still it isnt that bad but alittle worse.

if it was any touching anywhere (not anywhere to touch really) then its bad.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:03 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

I'm on the fence on this one. Meaning, I can see how people can get upset over it, and I can see how it's no big deal.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:23 PM   #7
Regular

Region: Tennessee

You are debating with a bunch of 16 year olds... what do you expect. 3.8 blows for mature conversation. They just have a bunch of angry kids that haven't hit puberty yet taking it out on everyone on the internet.

This is one arguement where I can agree with Travis over there. About the only one.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:27 PM   #8
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
**** those guys at 3.8. Ive done some wild stuff sexual things, and still do, and those guys are the first to say how im nasty for doing something when my friends slap me high fives. All i can imagine is a bunch of collar-popping, arrogant white kids who are disgusted by the smell of a puss. ****ing ****.

As for being sick for trying to kiss a 12 year old while being 16, thats not bad at all. Ive been called sick for being 20 dating a 16 year old. Now that im 21, and she hasnt turned 17 yet, i get even more comments. This is the best girl ive ever dated, and the happiest ive been, but people call it sick because she's young. Its pathetic.

Hell, ill be downright honest, ive looked at some girls, 12-14 years old, and they look downright slamming. I find out theyre 12-14, i still look. I dont care.

And like i said, people on 3.8 are *****es. A hispanic kid gets sodomized with a pole. These two white kids beat him, took is pants off, and put a pole in his ***. WHO would ever think of ramming a pole in some poor dudes butt? Yet these collar popping ****nuts wanna talk **** about age.
Exactly! Good post

Reddit
Old 04-27-2006, 07:43 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

the question is.. who is the bigger weirdo, sexual pervert, etc..

1. a 16 year old who kisses a 12 year old.

OR

2. the guys who sodomize another guy with a pole.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:49 PM   #10

Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6

Im at an agreement with Smurfin.
Hell my fiance (sp?) is 4 years older than me
Old 04-27-2006, 07:57 PM   #11
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas
the question is.. who is the bigger weirdo, sexual pervert, etc..

1. a 16 year old who kisses a 12 year old.

OR

2. the guys who sodomize another guy with a pole.

Reddit
Old 04-27-2006, 09:53 PM   #12
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
I am the same way...like bikini chick for the car shoot. She is 15, but I would hit that...and twice on sunday if I could...So, yeah, I am a perv on that level being 30 and all...but I didn't think so about the story.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:56 PM   #13
Regular

Reddit
Old 04-28-2006, 07:43 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I am the same way...like bikini chick for the car shoot. She is 15, but I would hit that...and twice on sunday if I could...So, yeah, I am a perv on that level being 30 and all...but I didn't think so about the story.
We're all guilty of that !! I'm 56 my girlfriend is 39 !!That's a 17 yr differants .So that puts me a step above a perv I hit the dirty old man status

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:57 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

umm im betting she was one of those 12 year olds that dont look 12 at all, that could pass for 17+ years old. hell when i was 16, id do the same thing. cmon.

now the sick ****s are the ones who "sodomized" the dude. i could see something like that if you caught the dude raping a chick or something, but dam, they were makin out, get a grip. **** nobody's perfect, and everybody needs somebody sometimes.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:42 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007

Well, I don't think a 12 year old should be making out with any1 not even another 12 year old. but thats just me.
When you look at age difference you can't only look at how many years apart they are, you also gotta look at the maturity difference. I mean, if you compare a 4 year old and a 1 year old you will see a huge difference, if you compare a 34 year old and a 31 year old you won't see much of a difference but in both cases the people are 3 years apart. I don't know if I'm making myself clear =/
I don't think its very apropiate for a 16 year old to be making out with a 12 year old. but I don't think a guy deserves to be sodomized for that either. besides the girl is also to blame, after all she is a willing participant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:38 PM   #17
I liek gramer
Legacy

^ I agree with the bottom part of that. The girl probably had just as much to do with it as the guy did. He probably didn't even know she was 16.

And who the hell sodomizes someone with a pipe!?!?
Old 04-28-2006, 06:39 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

i've had a woman 13 yrs older than me....................so i guess i am a really bad person. when we were in hs my buddy tried to get with an 8th grader when we were all jr's.............i think he just wanted to **** her though, she was hot.

**** that ****, 4 yrs really isnt all that much, especially if the chick is mature........think of your parents, alot are about that age apart.

i can honestly say though, if i were 16 i probably wouldnt go for a 12 y/o but thats just b/c i like older women
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:14 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Girls are becoming ladies alot sooner now. Some twelve year old girls look eighteen, they have womanly figures and make up only makes them look older.
A sixteen year old is not sick for kissing a twelve year old, the twelve year old may have told him she was older. Even if he knew she was twelve, at sixteen boys cant control themeselves if the young girl looked like a woman most sixteen year olds would go ahead.
Now kissing her, thats crap. A four age difference is nothing for childish kissing. It may have been different if they would have had sex, but in this case i think the kids were just doing what is normal.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:17 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Well, I don't think a 12 year old should be making out with any1 not even another 12 year old. but thats just me.
When you look at age difference you can't only look at how many years apart they are, you also gotta look at the maturity difference. I mean, if you compare a 4 year old and a 1 year old you will see a huge difference, if you compare a 34 year old and a 31 year old you won't see much of a difference but in both cases the people are 3 years apart. I don't know if I'm making myself clear =/
I don't think its very apropiate for a 16 year old to be making out with a 12 year old. but I don't think a guy deserves to be sodomized for that either. besides the girl is also to blame, after all she is a willing participant.
One of my ex girl friends told me she started menstrating at the age of nine, at about twelve years old she would have had the figure of a high school freshman or sophmore. Some girls dont have their period till they are thirteen, kids mature at differant rates. The sixteen year old kid may have thought he was kissing a 15 year old.
I do agree that twelve year olds should not be kissing, but there is nothing anyone can do to stop it, hormones are powerful.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:14 AM   #21
Road Trip!

I dont see much problem with 12 year olds kissing. Its part of growing up. You know we all probably slipped a kiss on some girls cheek back in kidergarden. No big deal. Kissing is innocent, and at that age, very powerful in the way of affection. What i think is wrong is girls at 12 years old losing their virginity.

My previous girlfriends start menstration around 10-11. One of them said by the end of 5th grade, she has some B-cup, and was the only girl in her class with anothing that large.

In my case, with my current girlfriend, i met her when i was 19, and she was 15. She looked 17, she was laid back, all chilled out, and very mature. She kept to herself, and just did her own thing. She looked at me, and thought i was also 17, since i dont look my age all the time, and i admit, i get all wild and goofy around cetain people. Thats a 4 year gap her and i didnt know initially untill we asked eachother our ages. After we found out eachothers ages, we were apprehensive, but after exchanging screen names (Beaner style), and talking for a while, exhanging phone numbers (unlike Beaner), we talked a lot more, then dated.

I guess my point is, these days, its hard to actually look at age anymore. On top of that, everyone is growing up so fast, and at such different paces, that you cant base anything on age anymore. I had a conversation with my girlfriends mother about the girls growing up so fast these days, and its amazing to hear how different things were 30-35 years ago.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:40 PM   #22
Regular

Here is an update to the story:

Update 10: Texas Teens Won't Face Hate Crimes Charges - Forbes.com

Reddit
Old 04-30-2006, 03:38 PM   #23
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
the youths were drinking, smoking marijuana and taking Xanax.

It's odd that the kids got so offended about an age difference, but a high, drunk, cracked out twelve year old didn't bother them.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:54 PM   #24
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99

It's odd that the kids got so offended about an age difference, but a high, drunk, cracked out twelve year old didn't bother them.
What i find even more odd is how they have all these drugs in their system, yet the only issue is this assult. Id have them locked up for the drugs in their system ASAP, then let the rest of the charges follow.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:57 PM   #25
Regular

What are the laws concering the influence of drugs? I know you can be arrested for driving under the influence of narcotics but what about not having ANY in your possession but in your system?

Reddit
Old 04-30-2006, 10:02 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
What are the laws concering the influence of drugs? I know you can be arrested for driving under the influence of narcotics but what about not having ANY in your possession but in your system?
That's what a DUI is for, driving under the influence. You can be under the influence of nearly anything that impairs any sort of driving.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:25 PM   #27
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
That's what a DUI is for, driving under the influence. You can be under the influence of nearly anything that impairs any sort of driving.
I know but what if you just have it in your system, chilling at home?

Reddit
Old 04-30-2006, 10:38 PM   #28
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri

Quote:
without possession theres not a whole lot anyone can do... if youre out in public trippin on shrooms or something, they might throw you in the drunk tank till you come to, but besides that... not a whole lot.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:56 PM   #29
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
without possession theres not a whole lot anyone can do... if youre out in public trippin on shrooms or something, they might throw you in the drunk tank till you come to, but besides that... not a whole lot.
That is what I figured... so they really couldnt hold those two guys for being influenced by the drugs for that long.

Reddit
Old 05-01-2006, 07:37 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

I was charged with Internal possession in Ariz. .When they booked me into county jail they did a piss test it gave back positive 2:

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:40 PM   #31
I liek gramer
Legacy

Internal possession?

New one on me...
Old 05-02-2006, 09:41 PM   #32
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Quote:

And like i said, people on 3.8 are *****es. A hispanic kid gets sodomized with a pole. These two white kids beat him, took is pants off, and put a pole in his ***. WHO would ever think of ramming a pole in some poor dudes butt? Yet these collar popping ****nuts wanna talk crap about age.

yay!!!! im 18 and date a 15 yr old... when im 19 she'll be 16 8( only 15 days apart on b-day
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #33
Road Trip!

Quote:
I see where youre coming from, but right now, the assult and sexual assult could also be consider "drug induced" or "drug influenced", and if that is the case, i feel that they should have something tacked onto the charges. Similar to if you get into a car accident, you can get charged with wreckless driving, but if its alcohol influenced, youll get wreckless driving, driving under the influence, etc.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #34
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

:no:
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar