Since Zim decided to speak for everyone lets find out if what he says is true - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

View Poll Results: ?
I hate rangers 11 30.56%
I still like rangers 8 22.22%
doesn't matter to me 17 47.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-03-2006, 04:30 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to sonic04edge
Since Zim decided to speak for everyone lets find out if what he says is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
on top of that, its a ranger... and sonic has clearly made the majority of us here hate rangers
I want everyone to best honest and no BS is this how everyone feels or is zim just talking out of his ***. I'm not trying to start any fights or anything along those lines. I'm just tired of hearing him go blah blah blah ranger this blah blah blah sonic that blah blah blah. It's just gotten to the point of being retarded and it needs to stop.

So i'm curious to see this "majority" he speaks of. Hell if your sick of me or my truck then say so because i'm tired of all this BS.
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
sonic04edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2006, 05:55 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: Since Zim decided to speak for everyone lets find out if what he says is true

I dont mind Rangers. As far as small trucks go they fill a nitch. However you do seem to post a lot about ever detail you are doing or going to do. I can see some people being annoyed. I though am not a hater so if I were you I would say SCREW THEM As a suggestion I might post less " WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS" and do the mod then post.

Just my 2 cents
Old 05-03-2006, 06:17 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Re: Since Zim decided to speak for everyone lets find out if what he says is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
I dont mind Rangers. As far as small trucks go they fill a nitch. However you do seem to post a lot about ever detail you are doing or going to do. I can see some people being annoyed. I though am not a hater so if I were you I would say SCREW THEM As a suggestion I might post less " WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS" and do the mod then post.

Just my 2 cents
I admit I may get a little carried away at times, but the things some people say are just ridiculous. They need to get over it. I've been refraining from posting things to try and not annoy people, but none the less certain people keep going on and on and THAT is annoying. There for if that was to stop it would be much better. However I agree with you corey on the "screw them" part. I've tried to be nice about it and ignore a lot of the stuff said, but it seems they get some enjoyment out of it which is childish.

Anyway thanks for responding to the post. I'm not here to purposely annoy people with my postings. I've just been here a long time now and am pretty good friends with Brent and this is a great site and that is why I stick around. However there are a few issues that I wish would just dissapear so I could enjoy the site without any problems.
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2006, 07:14 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

I personally like rangers. My friend has a nice kind of brown/tanish 2000 Ranger 4x4 its got some nice tires on it and its been very reliable, hes had it for about 4-5 years now. The only thing he has is exhaust but it doesnt even sound that bad at all. Rangers are good little trucks. Theres also someone with a yellow ranger that goes to my school with blue stripes, and it looks really good. Its a clean body. If anyone says anything negative about your truck I would personally just ignore them, now that since I have a V6, coming from my 1990 5.0 (which im fixing this weekend) people are like, dude its just a 6 banger, because I told them im going to put rims on it, drop it, and do engine mods, but I tend to ignore because they are driving a Hundyai(sp?) Elantra, but they never knew I drove a 5.0 and hes has a fart cannon on his hundyai, so it really doesnt make any sense and is just plain stupid so, thats why I ignore anybody that says anything about my car because I would rather take a V6 stang over any import, expect maybe a Supra.

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:43 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007

I don't hate rangers. I do, however, hate YOU!!!

lol, ahahahahhahha just kidding bro. Look, this is an internet forum. Granted it is a Mustang forum, there are areas for people to post off topic stuff. And we have more that one member who does not own a mustang. So post away (as long as u don't make more that one thread about the same exact thing ), u have every right as a member of ME. and Zim has every right to hate teh Rangers and voice it as well.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 08:18 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

it's ok, Zim hates me too... and I don't let it bother me

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 08:21 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Lol, I used to drive a Ranger before I go the Mustang, XLT FTW!

It doesn't bother me that much, most of the time I just don't click on the thread.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:32 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
it's ok, Zim hates me too... and I don't let it bother me
But, everybody hates you.

hahahahah kidding, kidding

or am I?

yes I am

or NOT!!!

lol

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 08:35 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

every forum has to have a guy that some people like to make fun of. Zim seems to like to do that to me... I can take the brunt of a joke most of the time.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 05-03-2006, 09:21 AM   #10
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri

I dont hate you beaner, and I dont hate you either sonic... I do however now hate rangers because I see so many pictures of them on a forum thats about mustangs, not rangers. It would be ok if every once in a while you do a photoshoot and show the new stuff, but when you add a new emblem and take 10 pictures just for that... it gets excessive. There's no reason for you to get upset by anything I say, its just an internet forum and Im just a lonley bastard that needs to take things out in some weird sort of way

I will say this, I want to run every damn ranger I see of the road...

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:27 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
I dont hate you beaner, and I dont hate you either sonic... I do however now hate rangers because I see so many pictures of them on a forum thats about mustangs, not rangers. It would be ok if every once in a while you do a photoshoot and show the new stuff, but when you add a new emblem and take 10 pictures just for that... it gets excessive. There's no reason for you to get upset by anything I say, its just an internet forum and Im just a lonley bastard that needs to take things out in some weird sort of way

I will say this, I want to run every damn ranger I see of the road...
Then I would say this is your problem you need to work out!!!

Therapy is one solution. A rubber hose beating by BROTHER COREY is another solution!!!!
Old 05-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

Quote:

Therapy is one solution. A rubber hose beating by BROTHER COREY is another solution!!!!

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:33 AM   #13
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Ill take the beating... wont be the first time

I like toys
Old 05-03-2006, 10:34 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

well, I have a ranger sssooo.....
Old 05-03-2006, 11:19 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

you are one kinky brokeback bastard Corey... I mean that in the nicest way possible

Old 05-03-2006, 11:31 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

I wouldn't mind having a Ranger. I probably will someday. They're good little trucks. I know the older models (with the 2.3L) will run forever. They get decent gas mileage, can go places I wouldn't take one of my Mustangs and are useful for hauling around stuff. They're really a pretty damn good option for a daily driver.

As far as your threads about them go... I don't see a problem with it. If anyone is actually annoyed by their content, they don't have to click them. Seems simple enough to me.

Not to say that we won't jokingly give you hell about it... but what fun would this place be without it? :cig:

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:36 AM   #17
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I will own a truck one day but it will be bigger than a Ranger... F-150 probably

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:15 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

the 4 banger rangers get worse gas milage than my car... (the older ones at leasT)
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:26 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

i dont mind.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:34 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

I could pimp a F-150. Black and chrome baby.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:36 PM   #21
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

ive never been a truck person~ i would like to have one to move crap but not for every day
Old 05-03-2006, 01:01 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
the 4 banger rangers get worse gas milage than my car... (the older ones at leasT)
Yes, but your car isn't a truck.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302
Yes, but your car isn't a truck.
yes, and Rangers aren't as much of a truck as an F-150... but yeah... I don't have any problems with Rangers, I think they're fine as a truck. They can't haul that much.. but if you don't need to haul a lot, they're fine.

I should clarify, I say "haul much" based on farm needs... Where, if we need to move anything, it requires an F-250.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Thanks for the respones everyone. I dont mind jokes at all and I dont mind people giving me **** every now and then. I also dont hate you zim, but i'd apreciate it if you could not do it in every thread lol. Your free to hate rangers all you want I dont care, but when you are always saying something about it, it gets old thats all.
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
Old 05-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #25
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

So do the endless pictures Just a thought...

Ill play nice now

I like toys
Old 05-03-2006, 04:54 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Hug it out *****es
Old 05-04-2006, 05:09 PM   #27
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

I don't hate rangers now because of you. That would be kinda ridiculous, like people hating on Mustangs because of that black guy with the "rotary v8 GTR."

However whenever I see one, I do think of all the posts you make about it.. haha
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:28 PM   #28
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

lol
Old 05-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Justin Send a message via Yahoo to Justin

i like the older model rangers...like 97 just a more sporty body there is a yellow custom one around there i live and its NICE!! its the Thunder Bolt or something like that...hard to find them and quick....hangs with me till i hit second then after that its about 3 cars behind me till i hit 3rd then its history
Soon to come - UDPs, Off Road X-Pipe, A/T Cooler, and 03' Cobra Rims
Club - Tha Crew Leader of Muscle Car Division
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:38 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark

it's not that i hate rangers, i just never liked them too begin with... too small and cramped for me... i avoid non-mustang pic threads, the only reason i came into this thread is becuz neither "pics" nor "ranger" are in the title
Old 05-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24

Rangers are great little trucks....

for chicks

seriously though, they are good trucks if you want a truck but don't want to pull anything. Really, it's the only compact pickup left out there, everyone else keeps making their compact trucks bigger and bigger

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:32 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 12second5.0

I'm getting tired of hearing about it..........
12second5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:49 AM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

I hate Rangers because of sonic04edge and his endless posting and his need to get approval on everything he does .Perhaps his whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:59 AM   #34
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

if i dont want to read about it I dont click the link
Old 05-05-2006, 12:12 PM   #35
Regular

My name is Brent

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar