REALLY awesome night! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-05-2006, 11:15 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Talking REALLY awesome night!

Since I'm not sure which topic to put this under, I'm sure an admin will move it for me.
But back to the story...

So after work, I'm riding to visit my girlfriend for about 10 seconds, then heading home. On the way there, a guy in a BMW M3 asks if we want to run. So being young and stupid, i say... sure why not. He blows me out the water.
So after visiting Katie, I'm heading home when I notice 3 mustangs back to back pull out in front of me. The first being a white 96 v6, the 2nd a 2003/04 GT, and the 3rd, an 03/04 Cobra. I thought to myself... holy ****.
So, I pull up to the 96 v6, which had a true dual exhaust system and other goodies, and we run. I hung with him til about 95ish then he pulled away. Not to bad for a close to bonestock v6 (mine).
So then the GT pulls next to me and revs, so i give him a thumbs up. I pull ahead of him and the white v6 into a gas station hoping they would come... boo... they don't.
So i throw my car in reverse and go back to catch up. When i pull up next to the guy in the white stang again, i notice the driver has white hair and a Vietnam Vet hat on!!!! When the guy in the GT pulls up next to me, its a younger guy, prolly a son, and when the cobra blows by me... its like a 65 yr old lady. What a family!
So I wave to them, and pull a u-ey and start heading back home.
I'm at a red light by a sherriff sub-station, when I notice alot of the same headlights up ahead. As they approach near, it sounds like thunder approaching. As I look to my left, I notice it is nothing but 14-15 mustangs... all 99-04 models... v6's, gts, cobras.... everything.
These happenings made me so pumped up for Fun Ford Weekend this weekend...
Sorry guys, just had to let the world know, it was a cool happening.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: REALLY awesome night!

Since tonight was the first night...you will probably see a lot of mustangs over the course of the weekend...although, it is going to rain tomorrow and sunday...so...so much for that fun.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

I heard mainly tomorrow and Sunday is supposed to be relatively clear... which im hoping, and praying for. it was supposed to storm tonight and didn't... so you never know. im really anxious about sunday. im supposed to meet cody on the way up there and im bringing like 9 people.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2006, 12:34 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

I wish I lived in the South.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar