I HATE stupid drivers (rant) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-16-2006, 10:39 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
I HATE stupid drivers (rant)

Saturday night after the car show, it had just started to rain, and we were going to go to walmart (in florence). They were very busy as it was the day before mothers day.

As you know how the parks are set up and there is a lane in front of the store you drive down. Some tool parked a travel bus RIGHT in front of the store blocking the lane 80% so we had to wait to go around... thats not even the best part.

We decided to turn down a lane to find a park, just as we start the turn the trunk that is also going down this lane in front of us noticed a car is backing out (this park is the FIRST park on the lane and the car is currently at his back bumper) so the truck slams it in reverse and backs up in an attempt to block anyone from getting this park other than him.

OK so we are blocking on comming traffic due to this tool, he is backed up as far as he can be, at our front bumper, and he also has the car he is waiting to leave in order to get their park blocked in as well.

He will NOT give up, we can NOT back up as there are cars behind us going on down the drive in front of walmart, we also have cars blocked going the other way as he backed up to keep us from having enough room to go on around him. So we cant move and he WONT move and the car that needs out cant get out.

We are blocked, nothing we can do, we sit like this for at least 2 minutes waiting on him... he wont give up... and even if we were not there he would still not be able to back up enough (he would have to back into on comming traffic) to let the car out and get the park.

Finally someone waits and lets us back up enough to go on around him. I SO wanted to just stick it in park and wait him out but the driver I was with wouldnt do it.

Right after we backed up and went on our way the truck tried to back on up, thinking he won the battle... lol some 20 year old guy in a car quickly closed the gap so he could not do this and HELD the horn down and yelled at the truck and made the truck leave...

Basically some EXTREMLY STUPID SELF CENTERED IDIOT got NOTHING and pissed off countless people.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2006, 11:10 AM   #2
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Re: I HATE stupid drivers (rant)

that was really hard to read...

park = parking space now?

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:30 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
Saturday night after the car show, it had just started to rain, and we were going to go to walmart (in florence). They were very busy as it was the day before mothers day.

As you know how the parks are set up and there is a lane in front of the store you drive down. Some tool parked a travel bus RIGHT in front of the store blocking the lane 80% so we had to wait to go around... thats not even the best part.

We decided to turn down a lane to find a park, just as we start the turn the trunk that is also going down this lane in front of us noticed a car is backing out (this park is the FIRST park on the lane and the car is currently at his back bumper) so the truck slams it in reverse and backs up in an attempt to block anyone from getting this park other than him.

OK so we are blocking on comming traffic due to this tool, he is backed up as far as he can be, at our front bumper, and he also has the car he is waiting to leave in order to get their park blocked in as well.

He will NOT give up, we can NOT back up as there are cars behind us going on down the drive in front of walmart, we also have cars blocked going the other way as he backed up to keep us from having enough room to go on around him. So we cant move and he WONT move and the car that needs out cant get out.

We are blocked, nothing we can do, we sit like this for at least 2 minutes waiting on him... he wont give up... and even if we were not there he would still not be able to back up enough (he would have to back into on comming traffic) to let the car out and get the park.

Finally someone waits and lets us back up enough to go on around him. I SO wanted to just stick it in park and wait him out but the driver I was with wouldnt do it.

Right after we backed up and went on our way the truck tried to back on up, thinking he won the battle... lol some 20 year old guy in a car quickly closed the gap so he could not do this and HELD the horn down and yelled at the truck and made the truck leave...

Basically some EXTREMLY STUPID SELF CENTERED IDIOT got NOTHING and pissed off countless people.
That is when you wish you had a Tank and just rolled right over the Biatch

Old 05-16-2006, 12:18 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
that was really hard to read...

park = parking space now?

So I threw my car in park and wanted to park the car in the park, but the parked car couldn't back out of the park because of the truck wanting to park his car in the park.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:21 PM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

I feel your pain. I was doing 65 yesterday and some dumb *** in an old F350 deisel decides he can make it out in front of me from a side street...I was at most about 1000 feet away when he pulled out and tried to speed up. I finally stopped ride up on him about 10 feet from his bumper. When I went to pass him, he decided to try and out run me...so he got a good dose of borla @ 6000 rmps in his ear as I went by. Damn redneck.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:25 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

aw man.. I feel your pain.. that happens at the walmart here all the time, just like you described.

I guess that's what I get for living in Mississippi.

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 01:08 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

how was that hard to read, you are just being picky, if you dont park in a parking space where are you going to park at? in the middle of the road (some do.. but it was an assumption you knew)
Old 05-16-2006, 02:13 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

A parking place is an area inteded for the placement of a motor vehicle.

A park is a place where children go to play and adults go to sell or buy drugs or have sex.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:26 PM   #9
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

^^ see... this southerner understands

Goin to the parks to park car, but the car in the park was trying back out of the park, but couldnt, because the other car was waiting for the park, but the park was full... so I couldnt back up cause someone else came down the same first lane of parks, so I just sat there, and the park never opeend up cuz the dude in the truck was in the way of the parked car try to get out of his park.

See, its confusing.

I like toys
Old 05-16-2006, 02:59 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

I have heard you say park before not parking place your just trying to be an asshat
Old 05-16-2006, 06:17 PM   #12
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

lol, no you havnt! :bs:

I like toys
Old 05-16-2006, 07:26 PM   #13
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

i callllll bull*****!
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:06 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Woot for the guy that made the ****** leave.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:06 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

shouldve came around for another pass once he got done being a goo-bag, and done something to piss him off.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:41 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

yeah i should know it was busy at the walmart in florence on satnight since i was working at the f*ckin place. I agree ppl always have to park as close as they can even if it means blockin other ppl. Usually its some fatass family that needs to do themselves a favor and push themselves away from the table and run their *** around the block a few times. Ive had ppl cut me off and park in spots that are in the workers parking spaces. Pisses me off to no end.
http://www.mustangevolution.com/gallery/data/502/1.jpg1995 GT- GT40 iron heads, 1.72 cobra roller rockers, FMS shorty headers, flows welded in, bbk o/r h, bbk UDP, steeda tri ax, timing advanced to 13, CAI, 75mm granatelli MAF, Eddy performer intake, 17x9 chrome cobra r's, mach 1 chin spoiler
for pics of my car go here-->car pics
Yellow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

This is a very funny thread.
stang-rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:34 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy