woot for road trips - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:10 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
woot for road trips

here in about 4 hours, we'll be leaving to Pennsylvania. Philadelphia to be more specific. It's a 15 hour drive. I'll post pics of why I went when I get back, which should be Wednesday... probably after I wake up though.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2006, 08:03 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Re: woot for road trips

ok?
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

yes woot for road trips.. I just got back from a very good one last night. So much fun. I hope you have a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

PA!

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:13 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

:drive:

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:22 PM   #6
Regular

Region: Tennessee

So that means you won't be on the site? Damn....

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:51 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Hey is anyone from near there!!

To bad we are down here in Alabama!!
ComputerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:57 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

why are you taking a road trip
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:20 PM   #9
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
why are you taking a road trip
Had some extra money he didn't know what to do with? :dunno:
Old 05-22-2006, 04:29 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

I am also going on a road trip this weekend. You could almost say that I'm going on one too. A foolish man might even try to stretch it and say that you and I are both going on road trips this weekend. But, I digress.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:50 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

The foolish man rose up and said, "yet there is no butter in my bowl". The Red turning toward him, bowed down and looked upon his shirt with distain. "I agree with you. With out butter you shall never have a bowl." The foolish man in disbelief threw the bowl upon the geese and trotted off alone and with out shoe. "I shall never see this butter, I shall never see the way of the path. The Blue looking onward at the site of the geese ravaging the butter said, "The only way to win is to never. The robes run deep in the water. At the strike of midnight look to the sun and fall upon it." With these words silent noding and agreement took place.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:56 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
The foolish man rose up and said, "yet there is no butter in my bowl". The Red turning toward him, bowed down and looked upon his shirt with distain. "I agree with you. With out butter you shall never have a bowl." The foolish man in disbelief threw the bowl upon the geese and trotted off alone and with out shoe. "I shall never see this butter, I shall never see the way of the path. The Blue looking onward at the site of the geese ravaging the butter said, "The only way to win is to never. The robes run deep in the water. At the strike of midnight look to the sun and fall upon it." With these words silent noding and agreement took place.
Indeed. How unfortunate it is that the foolish man could not realize that his bowl was indeed butter and butter was indeed his bowl. For all matter is simply energy condensed to a slow moving vibration, and we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively. We are all the imaginations of ourselves, and life is but a dream. Thankfully, Red and Blue have previously attained this wisdom and are here to guide us. For the loss of one, is the loss of all.

Scary stuff.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:26 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

roflmao...amazing^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 06:59 PM   #14
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri

its too bad people from alabama have skinny weiners

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:05 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302
Indeed. How unfortunate it is that the foolish man could not realize that his bowl was indeed butter and butter was indeed his bowl. For all matter is simply energy condensed to a slow moving vibration, and we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively. We are all the imaginations of ourselves, and life is but a dream. Thankfully, Red and Blue have previously attained this wisdom and are here to guide us. For the loss of one, is the loss of all.
The Red and The Blue play ping pong, and then there was nightfall. As the sun finally set The Blue said, "Thou shalt not fall with out the dark wolf, for if ye do fall then ye will not get the flask, the flask of dynasty." The Red stunned at such blasphemy raised his trident made of steel and brawn. The Red could only mutter few words, "How... how can you imagine such a world." As The Blue thought of how to respond to best get his point across to the masses that have now gathered around the two all upons. "Thou shalt only know, for to know is to gather the woodland creators to munch upon the moss ridden rocks near IreDefoundlandchurchington." Just then The Black appeard as from air in a yellow bog, which is quite ironic considering he is The Black. "WHO DARES BE ALL UPONS THE SACRED ROCKS!" Both The Red and The Blue **** a little. The Blue said, "It is we the keepers who doest be here, and I beg you to pay your respects for ye mountian goats." The Red ran around the bend just behind sight of the peasents. The Red stood tall and shouted, "YE PEASENTS SHALT BE ON FIRE!" And so they were. The Black stood as though to be pondering a riddle, a very sneaky riddle.

The night turned into day and then the day brought sunlight. They all agreed that for this day shalt be the day that would shape mankind and bring them into a new realm of reality, or they would simply go to Dennys for breakfast. The Green all along has been watching on from a distant place, at least 100 yards as noted in the restraining order. The seer ball of seeing had shown The Green everything that has transpired over this event. He could only mutter two words, "Anaconda BeatDown" As it would have it before the 14th century BeatDown was one word.

Three years have now past, a long cold three years filled with many things that have not yet come to pass.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:09 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Three slightly warm biscuits with a strange, yet delicate, mix of strawberry, apricot, and peach jam spread upon them evenly, but also abundantly, to the one who can uncover the true identities of The Red, The Blue, The Black, and, of course, The Green.

Comma, comma, comma.

EDIT: This is a very sneaky riddle.

Scary stuff.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:55 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

"Wrath shall be upon the who doest take my TV guide!" This was shouted from afar. The voice was very burbely, yes that is a word. They all looked shocked they had all felt that someone was watching them, but who and from where... and for what reason.

These three must be for we are to see the three. As the riddle burst into flames. The followers knew what this ment and for a moment time stood still.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:05 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
its too bad people from alabama have skinny weiners

Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I've driven 800 miles since wed, does that count for anything? lol
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:30 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Once the rented U-Haul arrived they began packing for a trip they knew they had to much **** to take for. The Red turned cold and pale and went back in time for some reason.

The Green shouted, "Oh Snap!" This gave away his location and rabbit watch ravens trained to attack on site and go for the eyes dove to his location. The Green began to pump he kicks for the run he knew he had to do... to do for his life. As the Eye of the Tiger began to play in his head he let out a yell "Ahhh" as it were and began to run. He ran for days, and nights, as that is a given since they have to come between days else it is just day.

After comming to exhaustion and colapsing in a green meadow with pretty butterflies and purple flowers which had gonads. Three teaspoons of butter, one cup of flour, 3 medium eggs, 2 cups of boiling water, and a wisk. Stir until done and cook on high for 20 minutes. Place out side of stove and allow to cool for thirty minutes. The Blue bowed down, which is hard. Having no eye brows as he was said, "For when there are three who stand together on the mountian. They must wave in the air as though they just dont care. Only after the long treck though the longest maze ever can the true ruler be found. He can only claim this throne when the planets are aligned perfectly. Upon this day we shall know. There will be BBQ and it was good. The BBQ will be very good."

The Black took his robe off and steped into the deep water of forgetfulness and forgot how to sing, some said he never could. The American Idol Judges agreed. When one loses all sence of direction there is no up or down or orange for that matter.

The Red said, "Have you seen my car, I can not find it." What is a car, perhaps its a winged demon. I think its a winged demon. With digarido in hand WigLagorenthorp Dinwoblitzkizentien whom had remained silent this entire time stood tall. The double mint flavor had set him free.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #21
Regular

Where the hell do you get this ****?

Reddit
Old 05-22-2006, 11:44 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Where the hell do you get this ****?
that is exactly what I was wondering.
2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:50 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Upon this day we shall know. There will be BBQ and it was good. The BBQ will be very good."
I'll bet it came from Big Bob's. Maybe Whitt's. This story must be about Decatur, the land of the greatest BBQ.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:15 AM   #24
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

From flame arose a mighty The Wet Stick. Such a stick had only been heard about in fairy tales, long big worded fairy tales from ancient civilizations. The Green Leaped for The Wet Stick as well as The Blue and The Green, The Black was to busy playing playstation.

They all bumped and fell leaving the all mighty stick bouncing along the ground. Just then a bird, a bird that was wearing a very nice set of snake skin boots ironically, swept in and scooped up the stick and flew off toward the mountians.

No man had dared go to the mountians in years, there be whales there, evil whales that defy gravity and roam about unchecked and unchallenged. The Blue looked at the bird, whom had much junk in the trunk, and said, "We must obtain the stick, we can not let it fall into human hands again as it did during the time of the dinosaurs." Everyone agreed so they formed a group to journey into the evil forest toward the new home of The Wet Stick.

The Blue, The Black, The Green, and The Red decided to take 3 others with them. They took Gusto whom could alter his voice in many ways using one of those little mic recorders as seen in Home Alone 2. Cundus was also taken. He is a master of animals whom will serve him along their journey. Finally, the final spot was filled with the all mighty Log. Log smelled of jade and fish. He had no talents to speak of, he was the only other person there.

After airing up their kicks they headed off into the forest, from which they will all not return.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:23 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

As they entered the forest, the right side looked menacing. But in the center, there was something, which could possibly be likened to other objects, but then again, possibly not. Log then walked ahead of the group and opened his mouth, yet no sounds left it. Suddenly a great toad appeared and began to speak what he had tried to spoke. "The bird will be hiding. Somewhere very obvious, like on a rock in the middle of a great lake."

But Cundus disagreed... "I am an expert on animals... I have sailed the seven streams and cut many a gizzard. The bird will not be hiding on a rock in the middle of a great lake, but rather on a cloud in the middle of a not-so-great rainbow." Everyone nodded in agreement, excitement, and overall dis-belief. The Black proceeded to give Log an Indian Burn the likes of which this forest had never seen before. The great toad laughed mercifully. Gusto said something about Gummi Bears and PIITB and the whole group all laughed once again, except of course for The Blue who has no eyebrows, and therefore, was tired from all the laughter.

After the tents were pitched and the waters boiled, the group continued on their way.

Scary stuff.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:37 AM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

As they reached the near ends of the forest near the base of the mountian the ground began to shake. Chickens were strewn about. A large crack opened up and swallowed Log whole, he must have fell for 10 minutes and died of starvation. "You can tell its starvation when you hear a thud, " said The Red. They all agreed. The trees began to come alive and move. They played twister and the tree won. After a round of shadow puppets the trees sort of left to go to a strip club.

The Red took lead and they marched on. The days became ever shorter and the nights ever colder. They knew the stupid farmers had started that retarded day light savings time BS again. Out of no where, well somewhere that seemed to be no where, they heard a sinister evil laugh. The laugh was followed with the words "Go back where ye came from or else!" Before anyone knew it rain began to fall.

Reaching into his pocket The Black pulled out his magic pack of gummy bears and threw one to the ground. He chanted an old lyric, "Hummony Gummony jiggy boom boom drop it while its hot!" The bear began to shake and with a large poof of light the a blue beam shot forth from the forest into the sky.

Other than that it did nothing. They pitched a tent and stayed the night knowing the next day would lead them from the forest into the mountian pass of GugoSego.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:45 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

All hail the great Chevrolet.

I like turtles.
Old 05-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

omg..this is the greatest thread of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:23 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

As night fell upon the camp that night... strange things began to not really occur, but rather just happen out of nowhere. First, an ice machine fell from the sky and spilt skittles all over the freakin' place. This woke The Blue up immediately (he doesn't have any eyebrows, so he is a very light sleeper). No one else woke up though. Well, except for the The Green maybe. But I wouldn't really say that he woke up, just kinda sat up for a minute, asked what was going on, and then took a nap. The Red was furious of course.

About an hour later, a small dragon the size of a small dog peeked inside of their small tent. Cundus, of course, immediately woke up because he is a very light sleeper. Cundus screamed "Who goeth there and here???" At this point everyone except The Blue jumped to their feet. The small dog-dragon jumped back in fear and slowly replied... "I'm... uh.... sorry... I... just... lost... my skittles." This made The Blue really super pissed so he jumped up and then punted the small-dog dragon thing really, really hard. It may have even damaged his liver or semi-pancreas. Five minutes later, everyone was back to sleep and dreaming kinda peacefully, but also very remorsefully.

A couple hours later, after a very calm and uneventful night, the sun began to rise.

Scary stuff.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #30
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

The next day brought a feeling of refreshing joy much like Coca Cola (not pop due to that word is gay) and pop corn do at the movies. They cleaned up their camp fire and entered the maze leading to the mountians.

The Red lead the way. They feared the gaurdians of the mists would not let them pass with out justification or a library card, since no librarys existed they didnt have one. Just as the morning burrittos began to take their tole on the group a ray of light appeared and though it a man appeared, perhaps not a man but a wolf man or maybe just a wolf. The wolf raised up and with its red eyes peirced the group.

"Only those wortht shall be allowed the callenge of the maze! How are you worthy." The Black quickly said, we stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. "And so it was with a glimpse of truth and a dash a three string orchestra. My name is Eouponit." said the wolf. The wolf told them that they could only enter the maze if one of them died.

The Blue remembered an ancient passage about such an event in dealing with the maze. Reaching for his book of ancient secrets and home sickness remedys he began flipping though the book, "Ive found it" said The Blue. They all turned to listen. The Blue said, "Only a true virgin can unlock the maze and only then can it be unlocked." Cundus stood proud and stated, I am a virgin! The Blue laughed "I just wanted to know for sure... it doesnt say that."

"This door is locked! You shall not pass!" said the wolf. The Red walked in front of the group and pointed to the side of the door. "This crap is made of freaking grass cut a hole in it!" The wolf was stunned and had a lose of words, he then turned and ran, ran out of sight perhaps out of the woods even. The Red poked a hole in the maze and crawled though. On the other side was a glowing blue rock ground surrounded with leafy walls. Once they had all entered the maze illegally they shared a laugh and some harbituates.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:52 PM   #31
Regular

I dunno even know how to respond to this thread

Reddit
Old 05-23-2006, 08:53 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I dunno even know how to respond to this thread
That was the perfect response.

I like turtles.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:05 PM   #33
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Three days have passed now. They are now ever more entangled inside the maze. Their progress is slow but they still have hope. Cundus turned into a monkey or a lamp and disappeared no one knows why. The maze became ever more dark and damp. Soon they began to wade though black thick water up to their shins.

On the fourth day The Red spots a passage that seems to lead into the final area of the maze, it is a large open walk way filled with flowers and water fountians. The Red stated, "I see a large open walk way filled with flowers and water fountains ahead." The Black decides to push on in spite. "We must keep moving, if we dont keep moving..." Just then a large sound released a feeling of terror.

With the sound echoing across grass apparently as it had to because thats all that was around them they heard something comming for them. Something moving fast. The Green screamed, "AAHEEEEEE, wtf is that. I knew I should have not followed you losers in here YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!"

The noises came so close they could nearly see what was making them, and just like that they were gone. "When the eyes become dim. That is the time we must all know where to put it" said Log. They all ran forward while they could. Just as they gained sight of the maze's exit a huge spider, three wild rabbits, one galopagos turtle, and cloaked figure circled the group.

"What do you want!" screamed The Red who had a severe case of the mudd butt. "We are the keepers of the maze, if you want out you must answer my riddle or you die!" said rabbit number two.

The Black smirkingly said, "What is your riddle I own riddles" The rabbit raised up on one leg turned around fliped moved left three spaces did the electric slide and walked toward The Black. "It is quite simple, what rolls over in pairs and goes down stairs?" said Rabbit number two?

The Green nearly fainted as he knew The Black was surly bested. The Blue began to ponder what yellow really was.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:13 PM   #34
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

The riddle pulled at The Black much like a cheap hooker at IHOP. He felt he could not answer such a porabola. The Red began pacing in circles very frustrated and in need of a clean red throw.

Just then The Black stood tall and said, "Ice cream doest not have ye bones!" The group went silent, the rabbit turned very faint colored (maybe he has fur) and muttered something. The Red said, "What was that *****?"

The Rabbit number two could not believe it, how stupid of an answer that was not even remarkably close. "What was that, that was not even a guess that was more like a panda trying to be a ninja."

By the time the Rabbits, the cloacked man, the turtle, and the spider stoped laughing the entire group was gone. They felt really stupid after this.

The group walked to the mountian that had The Wet Stick. They knew from here on out it would be much harder to survive. The Blue bowed his head and spoke, "There be dragons here, big mean homaphridite dragons here."

Log learned to fly a little.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:54 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

So Log kinda flew/hobbled ahead of the group a little bit to find a way up the mountain, likely left or left-centerish. It was a pretty big mountain, even in terms of mountains, especially when compared to more smallish mountains. "Everest ain't ****," whispered The Blue. "Evergreen makes my nipples hard," replied Cundus ruefully through his banana-smeared shade.

Everyone thought about this very carefully and thoughtfully. In fact, they thought about it for a great period of time. This period of time was, in fact, so great that it will be rememberd forever as being a pretty lengthy stretch of time. It wouldn't soon be forgotten, that much was certain.

The Black felt a need to comment on the situation. "The pines would surely want it this way," growled The Black through teeth clinched tighter than a 47 & 7/8ths year old virgin.

But all thinking and commenting aside, it was time for an important decision to be made. They could take the left-centerish path or the left-left-left-centermost path. One looked steep and very craggy, more so than anything known in Fraggle Rock. The other path reminded them of feathery tacos and Mexican cornbread. No one really knows which was which because Log forgot to write it down in his handy dandy notebook.

After many, many, many, many, and several even, hours, or maybe seconds/miliseconds, of thinking, deciding, commenting, stretching, and various Zen meditations, something really funny was said and the whole group began laughing rigorously at the factual and comedic irony of the entire situation. The Black was pleased in the nether-regions, particularly the pineal gland.

Scary stuff.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar