Screw Mexico - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:49 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Screw Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
to defend him, the usa isnt the only country to have the internet... he could be living in mexico.

however, despite that point, his unclear english and from what i somewhat deciphered from it... it isnt a very valid arguement.
I thought about that, but his reference to the mexicans that want to come to america are the ones that live in the cities makes me think that if he is supposedly in mexico, it would be the country area. But I highly doubt the vast majority of "rural" mexico has internet unless it's dial up and, if that is the case, he should be doing something more productive with the hour and a half it probably took him to sign up and make that post (like learning better english).

I think he is just another stinking, worthless illegal that is reaping the benefits of America without having to give anything back.

Old 09-05-2007, 10:57 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

I like how he calls our country corrupt. Plus can't the whole Gringo in Mehico go the other way too? I would think a Mehican cop would abuse a Gringo until the Gringo paid nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
I like how he calls our country corrupt.
whats funnier is if our country is so corrupt, why are there so many from mexico trying to get in?

i think more corrupt is the government who sits and watches while half of its country has to do many illegal things to get out of it and move next door. Americas Immigration rate far exceeds the number of those leaving the country permanently, easily by 1000:1. Mexico, whats your government doing for you? yeah, thats what i thought.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Man is corrupt. Government is run by man. Government is corrupt.

They'll take as much as you'll let them, eventually. Some of them quicker than others.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:50 PM   #40
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:38 PM   #41
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

well, just in case not enough people are offended yet:

wetback.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 AM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007

They took r jerbs!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:22 PM   #43
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Fine examle of a free loading mexican that can't speak english correctly and gets pissed when he cant be understood but wont do anything about it. Couldn't understand a thing you just typed. Congratulations. Thanks for proving multiple points.
For sure you are going need all life to understand my poor ****ing english... my english sucks, i know that... Yes I live in Mexico City all my Life, I hates your country, Yes your government is corrupt and you are Dumbs, My govenment is corrupt also buth we know that. your government is not only corrupt, he makes you belive you are the ligth of the world and is your country responsability to bring the ligth of knoleg to all the world, whe your country is a example of moral decadency and stupidity, your Monroe doctrine and the war plans (like the green war plan) is a little example of your government madness, and if your country is perfect like you saids why thaousands of your people whats move to Mexico if mexico is just a dump yard four you?
Roxanadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:49 PM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanadu View Post
For sure you are going need all life to understand my poor ****ing english... my english sucks, i know that... Yes I live in Mexico City all my Life, I hates your country, Yes your government is corrupt and you are Dumbs, My govenment is corrupt also buth we know that. your government is not only corrupt, he makes you belive you are the ligth of the world and is your country responsability to bring the ligth of knoleg to all the world, whe your country is a example of moral decadency and stupidity, your Monroe doctrine and the war plans (like the green war plan) is a little example of your government madness, and if your country is perfect like you saids why thaousands of your people whats move to Mexico if mexico is just a dump yard four you?
Ahem, we ARE the light of the world. Isn't that obvious? Your example of moral decadency and stupidity is only what you see from Hollywood. Even us "immoral" and "indecent" Americans treat Hollywood like it's another planet.

LOL! You apparantly don't know what The Monroe Doctrine is. The Doctrine was created to help YOU sorry losers. Do some reading. And while you are doing that, look up the definition of "Propaganda". That is what your government and schools are apparantly feeding you.

As for your "thousands of people" going to Mexico:
Some of the ones that go to Mexico are the rejects that couldn't survive in a country that will give them every chance to succeed and they still fail.

The others are doing nothing more than exploiting your country with the cheap price of labor and resources. All an American has to do is bring a few thousand dollars to Mexico and they can live like a king. I just don't know how they put up with the smell...
Old 09-18-2007, 01:11 PM   #45
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:

Some of the ones that go to Mexico are the rejects that couldn't survive in a country that will give them every chance to succeed and they still fail.
And are also the ones that are running from the law....until we sick the dog...the big baaaaaad dog...on em.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:37 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Haven't laugh this much in a long time Thanks for being the low life worthless beaner that you are. Like Rob said only people running from the law go to Mexico Roxanadu !! Hmmmm Roxanadu don't you have a sister Roxanna thats work the southside in the Donkey sex show

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:44 PM   #47
Road Trip!

Quote:
Ahem, we ARE the light of the world. Isn't that obvious? Your example of moral decadency and stupidity is only what you see from Hollywood. Even us "immoral" and "indecent" Americans treat Hollywood like it's another planet.

LOL! You apparantly don't know what The Monroe Doctrine is. The Doctrine was created to help YOU sorry losers. Do some reading. And while you are doing that, look up the definition of "Propaganda". That is what your government and schools are apparantly feeding you.

The others are doing nothing more than exploiting your country with the cheap price of labor and resources. All an American has to do is bring a few thousand dollars to Mexico and they can live like a king. I just don't know how they put up with the smell...
how that helps my country when you are the only ones Ho call your selfs Americans. for you America is only your your country, and with that idea you trie to complain your "Manifest Destiny" for sure all you belive your the ligth in the dark, rigth. buth for millions of people your are no more than a murders, and ignorants that cant see more far than your selfs, better be death than see my country becomes some day like yours, with a murder and an a adic for president
Old 09-18-2007, 04:48 PM   #48
Road Trip!

how that helps my country when you are the only ones Ho call your selfs Americans. for you America is only your your country, and with that idea you trie to complain your "Manifest Destiny" for sure all you belive your the ligth in the dark, rigth. buth for millions of people your are no more than a murders, and ignorants that cant see more far than your selfs, better be death than see my country becomes some day like yours, with a murder and an a adic for president...
Old 09-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #49
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
how that helps my country when you are the only ones Ho call your selfs Americans. for you America is only your your country, and with that idea you trie to complain your "Manifest Destiny" for sure all you belive your the ligth in the dark, rigth. buth for millions of people your are no more than a murders, and ignorants that cant see more far than your selfs, better be death than see my country becomes some day like yours, with a murder and an a adic for president...
Ok, it is nice that you have pride for your country...and I wish more people here had that kind of blind pride for the USA...however...you need to get out more and read some independent reports. Mexico is not some glorious place. Yes, it has some nice tourist areas...where millions of Americans and others frequently visit. However, the corruption, poverty, crime, and drugs that thrive there is ridiculous. The government does nothing about it because they too profit from this corruption.

Whether or not millions of people from other countries think we as a nation are murderers or not does not matter. The fact remains that whenever another country gets into some trouble, we are the first place they turn for help. Whether it is an individual country (Former soviet union)...or a group of countries (The united nations)....we are on speed dial.

So, before you go an slam us, like every other nation out there, just imagine what it would be like without us. Where would your poor go for jobs if we weren't here? No where...
Old 09-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quote:
hmmm, ok, up until this point, i have been giving your ignorant a$$ the benefit of the doubt...the fact of the matter is that you come from a fairly poor and definitely uneducated country and i feel sorry for you in that regard...While I agree that the leaders in our governent are rather corrupt in their ownright, on the whole, we are free to do and become whatever we wish to be in this country...We are free to live as we wish and decide our own fate...

I have no problems with people from other countries coming here and seaking refuge here...but I will be damned if i am going to sit here and allow all my tax money go to support your sorry a$$...I put myself through college, I got a strong education, and I work hard for Myself...The fact of the matter is that you are expecting a handout, to be given something better than what you have...and that I DO have a HUGE problem with...that is my biggest problem with a large majority of the mexican population in the US...if you want to come here, you will work hard and you will pay your dues to society...I will NOT being paying for you...I do not give handouts...I will gladly help someone who is willing to help themselves...and you sir or ma'am or whatever the hell you think you are, are NOT willing to help yourself...and quite frankly, i am not nor will i ever be willing to help your sorry a$$ as long as you continue to expect Myself and the rest of my countrymen and women to help and support your a$$...

sorry, I am a very softspoken, hard working guy, but you just pissed me off...
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:10 PM   #51
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2E0L0L5OGWT View Post
hmmm, ok, up until this point, i have been giving your ignorant a$$ the benefit of the doubt...the fact of the matter is that you come from a fairly poor and definitely uneducated country and i feel sorry for you in that regard...While I agree that the leaders in our governent are rather corrupt in their ownright, on the whole, we are free to do and become whatever we wish to be in this country...We are free to live as we wish and decide our own fate...

I have no problems with people from other countries coming here and seaking refuge here...but I will be damned if i am going to sit here and allow all my tax money go to support your sorry a$$...I put myself through college, I got a strong education, and I work hard for Myself...The fact of the matter is that you are expecting a handout, to be given something better than what you have...and that I DO have a HUGE problem with...that is my biggest problem with a large majority of the mexican population in the US...if you want to come here, you will work hard and you will pay your dues to society...I will NOT being paying for you...I do not give handouts...I will gladly help someone who is willing to help themselves...and you sir or ma'am or whatever the hell you think you are, are NOT willing to help yourself...and quite frankly, i am not nor will i ever be willing to help your sorry a$$ as long as you continue to expect Myself and the rest of my countrymen and women to help and support your a$$...

sorry, I am a very softspoken, hard working guy, but you just pissed me off...
I can say I agree with that too...and it is not just limited to Mexicans looking for a hand out...I am an equal opportunity "no hand out giver"...white, black, messican, legal, illegal...I don't care...
Old 09-18-2007, 05:54 PM   #52
Road Trip!

The country of hipocresÃ*a
All those that are against illegal immigration buy a house
that it was constructed by illegal. They go to restaurants whose kitchens
thanks to the arduous work of the illegal ones work. They consume fruits and
vegetables planted and harvested by illegal. They buy products
facts in factories with a highest percentage of workers
illegal.
No of that they are against this type of immigration is
arranged to pay to 3 either 4 times the more by any product or service
made by legal workers since, when having the protection of
government, his wage would be much more high increasing in price therefore
end item.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:55 PM   #53
Road Trip!

The illegal ones do not pay taxes
False. Absolutely false. They pay and they pay more than any resident
legal or citizen.
Whenever they fill an application or they are contracted to work
they must have a number of Social Insurance and, like illegal not it
they have, they use one nonexistent one or other people's and this does not have anything to do with
the identity robbery, that number is only used to work.
Due to it, the employer makes the discounts corresponding and
he sends that money to the IRS, the Social Insurance, the State Government,
Medicare, etc.
In the case of a legal or citizen resident that money will return to his
hands to way of annual return of a part of its taxes,
attention in a hospital, the collection of the unemployment insurance, in the case
to be disqualified, etc.
An illegal worker cannot demand the collection of his return of
taxes, do not have access to services of health of the government by
lack of a valid identification and cannot obtain none
benefit of the Social Insurance or the Medicare.
According to studies, the illegal immigrants give to the government
American the incredible sum of 42 billion dollars to the year.
Then, who it is with that money. To whom he benefits that money. She is not this one
good reason to maintain them illegal?
A separate subject is the taxes that all pay when buying nobody
thing in any store. Taxes that the illegal ones also pay.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:58 PM   #54
Road Trip!

They are one loads for the American citizens
All we are here for obtaining the American dream and, like illegal,
for many the work is harder than for others. But still later
to obtain the legal status they do not stop, do not resort to the aid
of the government. This aid is not sufficient and must continue fighting
in order to send money to its families who still are in his
countries and, whenever they send money, pay taxes for that reason.
This is a motivation that million Americans do not have and
they prefer to receive a check of the government instead of producing.
Million that continue having children because the government will pay
rent and will send a check by each boy. The sad thing is that many of
those checks are used to buy expensive clothes and shoes for
parents, luxurious and unnecessary electronic and until alcohol,
cigarettes and drugs.
Whenever an illegal immigrant needs medical attention
any class, including an emergency, pays in cash by
received services since it does not want to call the attention of
authorities and because it does not have a credit file to pay in
quotas. While, the government gives Viagra free him to the predators
sexual because they are citizen Americans.

Still more, the money that the illegal ones also pay in taxes
it uses to maintain the Americans who cannot or they do not want
to work and to its children, this includes food, medical attention,
medicines and studies.
This is a reality that nobody can deny and it takes us to one
it asks: Who is more valuable for this country, a citizen
healthy American who does not produce
and an honest illegal immigrant is maintained by the government or who
he came to work hard.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:00 PM   #55
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

If I knew anything I was purchasing was there because of illegals... I would not purchase said item. We have no control over if the items we used are because of illegals.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:01 PM   #56
Road Trip!

They do not expel to us, we are called
Some try to find a solution alternative, say that
governments of their countries must offer a labor exit thus his
workers are not going to emigrate to the United States.
That would not change the American reality since those that emigrate come
knowing that here there is work for them, who this country
it needs. This country attracts them like a vacuum cleaner.
The illegal ones know that they can gain the life honestly
making all those tasks that no legal resident or
citizen is going to never make. Of all ways, if nobody
American wishes it can such make works that
illegal, there is no a law that prohibits it but no American is
arranged to make a work of slaves by it last it and badly
paid. It is there where the employer needs the arms
illegal since they will remove ahead to its company and to a very low cost.
This idea takes us question to another: it will not be that this feeling
anti immigrant it is not another thing that the intention to maintain the hand
of cheap work in this country. Perhaps this attack of patriotism by
part of influential citizens is another thing, is the care of
interests of the industralists friends of the turn president.
terrorism gave the perfect argument them to maintain to
illegal in infrahuman conditions.
In order to finalize, desire that all those that are against to
illegal immigration tries to imagine this country without fruits,
manufactured vegetables, products, restaurants, etc. Remember that
you, like all the native Americans, also they are
descendants of immigrants, except the Indians who are the unique ones
true owners of this country. Perhaps its Irish ancestros,
English, Germans and others arrived with YOU GO and a number of Insurance
Social under the arm?
If you they think that the United States can work without
immigrants are because they do not know the American reality.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:03 PM   #57
Road Trip!

They do not speak English
First that sets out each immigrant who arrives at this country is
to learn English. They know that they need it not only stops
to communicate but to obtain a better employment. Unfortunately
many do not obtain it, at least not during some years since
they face two great obstacles: lack of education and lack of
time. A great number does not know to read nor to write or they do it of way
basic. But the great majority does not have time for which it is not
to work. How many American they could learn one second language
working 12 or 16 hours per day every day.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #58
Road Trip!

I prefere stay in my country and work hard here.... USA? NO THANKS.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:38 PM   #59
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Wow...there is so much wrong with the above posts that I'm just going to let you continue on in your delusions. It is pretty obvious you have no clue about the reality of things....only what you are being told by the gov't and media.

Read more accurate accountings and stay away from the propaganda. Free your mind and the rest will follow. Until then, you just go ahead and enjoy your mexico...and be sure to tell your friends to stay there too.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:56 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

wtf I can't even read that ****, you dont have to press enter at the end of the text box doofus, we technologically advanced have moved past Microsoft Notepad and we have this thing called "word wrap".

please educate yourself before playing with the big boys. kthxbye,comeagain!

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:48 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Yeah I don't know how any of you could make sense out of any of that. Roxandu, or whatever you are, I know English is not your first language and that is fine but even for a foreigner your English is atrocious (that means really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad (mucho mucho mucho mucho mucho mucho mucho mucho mal). Apparently English is a very easy language to learn which is why it is taught as a second language all over the world and why world leaders speak it at international conferences. However I would not talk about people speaking a second language when I can only give you credit for one and a half. If I didn't have such crappy Spanish teachers I'm sure my espanol would be much better. And even with 5 nine hour school days in a near pre-med program and working my weekends, putting in an average 16 hours (perhaps not a lot, but it takes up my only free days) I am starting to learn l'italiano. I will occasionally forget parts of the Greek alphabet and if I really could I'd love to learn other languages. However your people are becoming such a problem in this country we have to learn your language.

Like I said, your English is so terrible I do not know how anyone on here could and would counterpoint your points. I would love to disprove everything you said and make your points seem pointless but I can't even take notice of where your points begin.

As for immigrants contributing to our economy, who gave you all that information? Yes the legals pay but all legals pay. The problem is the illegals, illegals work off the books. Their contribution to the economy is the low class work. I doubt they pay medicare since medicare is usually taken from paychecks and paychecks mean bookkeeping and bookkeeping means that they have to be registered with some form of American government. I also do not see them paying social security which I'm sure they will collect in the future years. The taxes they do pay however are mostly state taxes and any other federal tax which is taken at a store when they purchase a pack of gum or something, which eventually will go to save and protect them from crime or fire or when they get in an accident. Mexicans here cannot drive for **** and do not have licenses, and drive around in '93 ****ty *** Hondas with 5" wide mufflers that disturb the peace. And since you talk about Viagra, I'm sure I can safely assume that most sexual crimes are committed by the hispanic population. If you can make generalizations and uneducated accusations then I surely can too.

Ignorance is bliss, mi amigo. But I can't think about it cause it's all just pissing me off and I will ramble and even though my points probably aren't the greatest or most up to date, nothing will make somebody change their propaganda filled mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:13 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

Roxanadu:

Before you make another post, I would like for you to show us the definition of the word "propoganda" as proof that you actually looked it up like I requested of you.

There is one HUGE, gaping hole in your arguements and theories. I say they are theories because there is no proof of them. In fact, there are mountains of evidence that prove the exact opposite of what you are saying.

The hole is this: if all illegals pay taxes, if all illegals have to pay cash for medical care so they wont be alerted to the authorities, if they are treated like trash in general, then why do they not enter the country legally? If they, according to you, are having to make all the payments that legals do, and get none of the benefits, then why do they choose to remain illegal?? Please tell me what the over all motivation is to remain illegal if they are still responsible for the same amount of taxes?????

Here is the reason:

Your "statistics" were either made up out of your head, or they are part of the propoganda machine your government uses.

Here is the truth, if your interested that is:

Illegals work what is called "under the table". This means that they are informally hired. If legal paper work is required, then the illegals stay off the company's books. There are several reasons for this. One is that companies can pay the illegals below minimum wage, which is illegal. Another is that the company is not responsible for any medical coverage or compensation. There are many other reasons aside from the simple one, that is is illegal to hire an illegal . Contrary to what you have been told or have come up with on your own, most illegals don't even have a fake social security number. Even if they did it's not like the government doesn't notice that this number has never been assigned, or that has already been assigned to someone else, or that it was assigned to someone who is now dead. The company never even has to get to that point. No Green Card is requested, no social security number, no proof of citizenship. They get paid cash. And because the illegals receive cash, they have no record of income and therefore do not have to pay taxes. In fact, being illegal, they have no place holding them accountable for tax money and therefore no where to even send it to like they would even pay it anyway . For all the government knows, they dont exist!

Another truth:

If an illegal has a medical condition, all he has to do is go to an emergency room anywhere and everything he needs is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Let me repeat that, this non tax paying son of a ***** can go to an emergency room and get whatever the hell he needs FOR FREE! There is none of this "paying cash" bull****. IN ADDITION, the hospital canNOT report the illegal to INS. That is a fact. There was an illegal that stayed in the hospital in my town for 3 months with tuberculosis, 3 damn months. Would you like to take a wild guess at how much that cost citizens? A 3 month stay can cost EASILY $100,000 dollars. That's what myself and people like me had to pay for this illegal cock sucker. Don't you dare give me this sanctimonious bull**** about how they have to pay cash. They don't pay a dime for any of it. Period.

Plus, damn right America is only ours. It's not your's and it sure as hell isn't for the illegals. Don't you dare lecture me on who our country should be for.

Now let me ask you, do you have any idea how many millions of dollars go from The United States of America to Mexico every year? Find the figure on your own and get back to us. So not only do we take in the citizens who fail at life in your country, give them jobs, don't make them pay taxes, give them FREE medical care, but we ALSO give people like you money every single day. That's right people like YOU. But then I forget, you never see a dime of if because YOUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT KEEPS EVERY CENT OF IT.

If our country is so terrible, then why do literal MILLIONS of "your people" come here? Because it's the land of opportunity you ignorant tool.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #63
Road Trip!

Legal versus. Illegal

The difference between these groups is given by two factors: luck
and money. Luck to be in the place indicated at the moment
indicated. Money to contract a lawyer who makes
proceedings.
Million people who today have their residence or citizenship,
sometimes they entered this country and/or they remained in him of way
illegal. The fact to have today a legal status does not make them better than
before.

The money buys the legal status

The reason by which more than 10 million immigrants they are illegal
it is the lack of money. Nobody knows a millionaire who lives in this
country like illegal.

Any person who wishes to enter the United States legally
she has to his disposition one varied visa range: investor,
retailer, professional, student, etc. The problem is that, to
to transact anyone of them, the postulante must demonstrate to
American government who has certain sum of money to respond
economically during his estadÃ*a in this country. In the case of
contracted professional east proceeding is in charge of the employer. Of
all ways a poor Latin immigrant does not have form to offer
this guarantee. All the capital that this worker has is his
hands and their desires to progress honestly.

BYE ********, Keep your country for you...all the time you can, I stay in Mexico for ever.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #64
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Um....you don't have to prove you have money...you have to prove you have the ability to make money...ie, get a job. If you are not able to support yourself, then we don't need you here as we have enough lazy pieces of **** of our own to support.

Been through the immigration process myself...it isn't as hard as you are making it out to be. The hardest part is the wait as it takes a long time for the gov't to do anything.

But yeah...bye...and feel free to stay in mexico....we don't need your ignorant rantings over here...we have enough dumb asses spewing your garbage as fact...don't need more.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #65
Road Trip!

:whistle:

:ar15::patriot:
Old 09-19-2007, 02:36 PM   #66
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Legal versus. Illegal

The difference between these groups is given by two factors: luck
and money. Luck to be in the place indicated at the moment
indicated. Money to contract a lawyer who makes
proceedings.
Million people who today have their residence or citizenship,
sometimes they entered this country and/or they remained in him of way
illegal. The fact to have today a legal status does not make them better than
before.

The money buys the legal status

The reason by which more than 10 million immigrants they are illegal
it is the lack of money. Nobody knows a millionaire who lives in this
country like illegal.

Any person who wishes to enter the United States legally
she has to his disposition one varied visa range: investor,
retailer, professional, student, etc. The problem is that, to
to transact anyone of them, the postulante must demonstrate to
American government who has certain sum of money to respond
economically during his estadÃ*a in this country. In the case of
contracted professional east proceeding is in charge of the employer. Of
all ways a poor Latin immigrant does not have form to offer
this guarantee. All the capital that this worker has is his
hands and their desires to progress honestly.

BYE ********, Keep your country for you...all the time you can, I stay in Mexico for ever.
Well, I would like to keep my country for myself, but all your stank cousins won't let me. And good, stay in your filth of a country, we don't need any more beaners raping our women and stankin up everything.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #67
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
:whistle:

:ar15::patriot:
Do you notice that while you are shooting...the flag is not falling? It is standing tall and proud....Yeah...quite the hidden meaning there.

:patriot:
Old 09-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

hmmm...

now you have me thoroughly confused...you claimed earlier that you get taxed a lot more and you have to pay "hush" money for medical services and it's expensive to be an illegal in the US...Now you are saying it also costs a lot of money to legally become a member of the US...

if both of those things were true, then why would millions of your fell mexican countrymen be in such a hurry to come to the US if it's just going to be so expensive for them to live here? that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and it is just more proof that you have no idea what you are talking about. Either you are an ignorant fool or someone if feeding you all this crap and you are actually beilieving it...
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #69
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2E0L0L5OGWT View Post
hmmm...

now you have me thoroughly confused...you claimed earlier that you get taxed a lot more and you have to pay "hush" money for medical services and it's expensive to be an illegal in the US...Now you are saying it also costs a lot of money to legally become a member of the US...

if both of those things were true, then why would millions of your fell mexican countrymen be in such a hurry to come to the US if it's just going to be so expensive for them to live here? that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and it is just more proof that you have no idea what you are talking about. Either you are an ignorant fool or someone if feeding you all this crap and you are actually beilieving it...

For the record...when I dealt with the process 7 years ago...it was $185 to apply...no lawyer needed...just fill out the papers...mail them in...wait....go to the nearest american consulate for your interview process....wait....move in if approved.

So...the app fee is probably a bit more now as the gov't always raises prices...
Old 09-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

I've got an idea for a fun game. Let's send a bunch of rednecks to invade Mexico. We could turn it into a reality TV show. After they have complete control, we could sell it on Ebay or trade it for Pixie Stix.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar