Screw Mexico - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-13-2006, 06:03 PM   #1
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Screw Mexico

Mexico pisses me off sometimes. Read this story about what they did to a Sherrif Deputy when he was on vacation.

They told him his badge was fake.
They didn't let him leave one room for 12 hours. No bathroom, no water, nothing.
They demanded $56,000 and to keep his 2006 Silverado, valued at $30,000.
They ended up getting $4,000 from the consulate and keeping the Silverado.
They disabled the OnStar on the Silverado too.

That, my friends, is bull****. There would be public outcry and people roaming the streets if that happened here. Oh wait, the hispanics don't even really need a reason to go run around the streets. They already did it.

Nightmare in Mexico: Texas border vacation turns into costly ordeal for Limestone deputy
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2006, 06:06 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04
Re: Screw Mexico

dear lord.

some people should be beaten and flogged.

heavily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 06:11 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee

That makes me angry

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2006, 06:16 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

^ Because you are racist. It is racist to disagree with anything that is done to the "man" by "minorities"....

If that happened here to an illegal...the ACLU would be up in arms...the left wing nuts would want the sherrif's head on a platter...and LUPA or who ever they are would be stage protests everywhere.

So...stop being a racist and be happy for the mexican chief of police that just acquired a new vehicle.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:21 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

That is how it is in third world countries, believe it or not they do that to their own citizens. With Americans its much worse but they dont mind doing it to their own citizens.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:01 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

id go ape****. id comply with them at first, then come back a week later loaded to the teeth and just destroy anything and everything in their pathetic town.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:42 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Like I have been saying It is time to build a wall that makes The Great Wall of China look like a picket fence.

We hire all the mexicans to help build it and when we are through we shoot them back over with circus cannons
Old 06-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

circus cannons.

forthawin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:33 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

I will never go to Mexico, ever.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:44 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

That's typical for mexico When I lived in Ariz. We'd take trips all the time into mexico cheap booze and cheaper women !!!!
Anyway anytime you got pulled over ( and expect it to happen) you handed out your lic. with a 20.00 and you were normaly let go
If the prick handed you back the lic. with a smile add 20.00.I had to spend 2 days in jail ( bar fight)in Mexico until my buddy gave back with 800.00. My car was also stripped Yeah **** Mexico

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:10 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007

My mom and Dad went to Peru for a vacation. Three Police officers in an SUV spotted the nice clothes, jewelry and camera and immidiatelly knew they were tourists, My MOm, Dad and Brother almost got kidnapped, robbed and god knows what else. They already had them in the SUv , my mom overheard the Cops discussing where they were going to take them and how they were going to rob them, they had to jump out of the SUV before it took off. This is Peruvian cops doing it to Peruvian people. It pisses me off too, This **** is what happens in poor countries desperation brings up the worst in people. Peruvian cops get two sets of uniforms, they use one and end up selling the other one to either crooks or terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:04 PM   #12

Where did you get this information? and why did he get arrested? I'm sure he was doing ilegal party.
sanjosejlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:07 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol I say he and his police buddies go down to Mexico and kidnap those ****ers and beat the **** outta them and burn their houses down.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:07 PM   #14
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

holy year old thread batman
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:07 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjosejlp View Post
Where did you get this information? and why did he get arrested? I'm sure he was doing ilegal party.
:fu2: You don't have to do anything, But have what these ****in cops want

Oldie but goodie

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
It appears that his source of info was the Decatur Daily News...hence the link he posted in his post.

Why did he get arrested? Judging by your user ID, I am going out on a limb and guess you are of mexican decent...or at least hispanic in some manner. As such, you are probably fully aware that the gov't in mexico is about as corrupt as one can get. You should also be aware that a "gringo" in mexico can be arrested at any point in time by these corrupt police officers. They can then impose any level of punishment they want on you without fear of retribution because the entire gov't is corrupt.

It works the same way for any "gringo" that decides to move to mexico. While they may become "citizens" of mexico, they are not really citizens. They can not vote. They are second class citizens. In fact, if I remember right, they can not even own property down there because they are not full citizens.

Therefore, for the police to do this is not something that is completely shocking. Hell, look at Dog Chapman. They want him to be deported back to mexico to serve prison time because he went and arrested a US citizen that raped and/or killed someone/people. He fled to mexico to avoid capture and the mexican gov't wouldn't arrest him because he was a very rich dude. Dog should be looked at as a hero. Instead, mexico wants his head on a platter...

In short...mexico is corrupt. The gov't is a joke. Why do you think so many want to leave there and come here...it sure as hell isn't because it is a wonderful place.

And secondly...+1 on the "holy old thread batman".
Old 06-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Troll maybe? How about this:

I don't like Mexicans. And that might just include you.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:37 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

I had plenty of Mexican friends when I lived in NM, but Mexicans in the South suck some big *** balls.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:54 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
yes, im 100% sure a ****ing SHERIFF on vacation with his family was doing "ilegal party" whatever the **** that means, in craphole Mexico.

i dont hate mexicans, but this is what i hate. ****ing illegals leeching off the system, a system in which i will pay into my entire life and be lucky to have anything when it comes my turn to use it. they dont even have to be from mexico or spanish descent, they can be illegal asians or russians or the like, i hate them all that are not here legally and did not go through they system to get citizenship (just like ****ing american idol, *****es get a freebie to the top and they ****ing suck!)

Old 06-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #20
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
a system in which i will pay into my entire life that won't have anything when it comes my turn to use it.
Fix.t

It is very re-assuring to know that the many thousands I have paid in to Social Security will be long gone before I can even dream of seeing a penny of it....
Old 06-28-2007, 02:28 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Yeah American Idol sucks. Lucky no talented hacks.

Oh and that whole Mexican thing is ****ed up. I'm all for citizenship and such but Immigration problems shouldn't get this out of hands.

I say we finally make Mexico our 51st State. Guam and Puerto Rico aren't doing anything, in fact we can give Puerto Rico back.

As a side note aren't parts of the Mustang (1998 Model Year anyways) made or come from Mexico? I thought I saw a "Hecho en..."
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post

As a side note aren't parts of the Mustang (1998 Model Year anyways) made or come from Mexico? I thought I saw a "Hecho en..."
i think most our parts are made in mehico. in fact i dont remember if it was the modular motors or some other type of motor but they found **** in the throttle bodies from the transit from the manufacturing plant in mexico to the assembly plant, because they had hopped aboard the shipment to get across the border.

Old 07-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #23

No matter how you slice it, what happened to these guys was wrong and unfortunate. It also goes to show you though, that you can't go about your business like you can do whatever you wish, when you're in another country. This story is more the exception, than the norm. Things like that happen in our country as well. You just don't hear about it or it's sugar coated. When you travel, make sure your doc's are in order and never let your guard down. That goes for ANY country.
llabrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:47 PM   #24

I agree with some of what you have stated. However, Don't pat our own country on the back too much. LAPD, Rampart, Military coverups re: servicemen killed in Iraq. Does any of that ring a bell to you? Believe me, I appreciate and am proud of this country. However, true to American form, you sound like our **** doesn't stink, and everyone else's does. Wake up dude and smell the coffee.
llabrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:31 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

True and a lot of things do happen in the larger police forces, such as the LAPD, that the public does not know or want to. Heck our local sheriff has skeletons in his closet that few people want to admit. We all know he has them, we all know he does certain things that are illegal. We do however have one of the lowest crime rates as well as one of the highest capture rates in the country. Do the ends justify the means? In a perfect world, no.

However, all of this about stuff like what is going on in Mexico being covered up in our country does not float. Our news media would crucify any boys in blue that were guilty of such acts. Remember, Rodney King? Plain and simple, stuff like that does not go on on a grand scale here like it does in others most notably Mexico. Everyone IN Mexico knows it happens, and everyone OUT of Mexico knows it happens. Yet there is nothing done about it.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:06 PM   #26
Road Trip!

mexicans ho lives aout the cities are the ones ho likes to move to your ****ing insane country... ho has also a corrupt Goverment, and that Police now knows not only for be a Gringo he can do what he wants in MEXICO...
Roxanadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:31 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanadu View Post
mexicans ho lives aout the cities are the ones ho likes to move to your ****ing insane country... ho has also a corrupt Goverment, and that Police now knows not only for be a Gringo he can do what he wants in MEXICO...
Fine examle of a free loading mexican that can't speak english correctly and gets pissed when he cant be understood but wont do anything about it. Couldn't understand a thing you just typed. Congratulations. Thanks for proving multiple points.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:43 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanadu View Post

yeah umm, what?

Old 09-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

What's with all the first posters in this thread?

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:30 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

He called us a bunch of Hoes.... Or was he trying to say who?

Don't feel to bad man, atleast ya'll aren't a bunch of tree huggers like our other neighbors the Canadians.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
What's with all the first posters in this thread?
prolly the topic is the first thing to come up whenever someone types in "Screw Mexico" in their Google searches

Old 09-05-2007, 03:45 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

did he just call us hos? and did he just make fun of OUR police? i think this thread my go on lockdown

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:01 PM   #33
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

He is a one hit wonder, he won't be back.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Fine examle of a free loading mexican that can't speak english correctly and gets pissed when he cant be understood but wont do anything about it. Couldn't understand a thing you just typed. Congratulations. Thanks for proving multiple points.
to defend him, the usa isnt the only country to have the internet... he could be living in mexico.

however, despite that point, his unclear english and from what i somewhat deciphered from it... it isnt a very valid arguement.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:24 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Maybe his "w" key was broken?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar